Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:57 pm
Rosalina "Rosa" Ashthorn

User Image

Rosa smiled, very excited at being at Hogwarts. I'm finally here! My very first year at Hogwarts. I hope I get to meet new people. she thought. She looked at eagerly at the boat house as they pulled up.

Age: 11 years | House: Unsorted | Relationship Status: Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Freya

Out Of Class: ((Exit to Boat House.))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:28 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell began to gently bounce around in her seat as the boats began to move and dock at the boat house. [colo=teal]"Finally! We're here!"

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Rose, and Cailin

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:33 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Black Lake // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's almost time!'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

As Marina and Michelle spoke of Damien, Adalaide bowed her head, allowing her hair to fall into her face for her to hide behind. She didn't really want to talk about him anymore. This was supposed to be about her future, the next part of her life, and she felt chained to that awful time in her past when he'd made her feel so self-conscious. So, she kept her mouth shut, sighing a little. She really wished that Michelle would just drop it; he wasn't worth it. But, she could tell that, for whatever reason, it was important to Michelle to do something to him. Ada didn't really understand it, but whatever. And Marina made her a little uncomfortable... for some reason. It was probably just that she'd approached them specifically to talk about Damien. She sighed. As they approached the castle, she started to fidget. This was it. They were almost to the moment of truth. When Michelle spoke, she responded with a nervous smile.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // The Black Lake // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Professor McKenney
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'We're almost to the sorting ceremony.'

User Image

Damien was excited, something he rarely felt. As the boats approached the castle grounds, he could feel his excitement building, until he was smiling. It was a faint smile, but a smile nonetheless. He was actually looking forward to this. And, with the excitement, there was a bit of fear. What if he wasn't sorted into Slytherin? What if he were a Ravenclaw, or a Gryffindor, or, God forbid, a Hufflepuff? His father wouldn't accept anything less than Ravenclaw, and even that was sure to land him in serious trouble. He'd not be getting an owl, or an allowance, unless he were a Slytherin. Still, he couldn't make himself overly afraid about it; his family was pureblood and noble, of course he would be a Slytherin.

(( OOC: ))
**Exit to the Boat Houses**

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Anxious

OoC: (())

“Finally!” Raiden gasped rather loudly as she climbed out of the boat. She hoped that she hadn’t come a crossed as rude to Drae, it’s just that she was so anxious to get sorted that it had just slipped out. She gripped her soccer ball tightly and followed behind the professor to the lake house eager to see the inside of the castle.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron listened to Daisy's story about watching her sister's graduation when she was young. He was about to answer her question when the boats arrived in front of the school.

wearing

((Next post at the Boathouse))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
Kellan looked on as they neared the castle. Looks like they had arrived. She excitedly got off the boat. Waiting for everyone to get off she followed everyone to the boat house.
~exit to boat house~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

MOOD: Happy LOCATION: Black LakeOOC sad ( ))

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:57 pm

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese felt the boat sliding across the lake. She could hardly wait to get inside! She had a feeling she wouldn't get anywhere with the two other first years, but she would stay until she is not wanted. She saw the school become bigger and bigger, oh how beautiful it looked! She felt the boat jerk to a stop, and she gathered her belongings and got off onto the dock, stopping and waiting for Daisy and Cameron of course.

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Excited, nervous, bored
With // Alot of first years, Daisy and Cameron
Location // The Lake/Boat
Theme // Big City Dreams

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

The darkness made Nerissa's eyes sparkle as she searched the lake's floor. There was no items there, sadly, but that wasn't what she was looking for (although she'd be lying if she said she hadn't been keeping an eye open). What she was looking for was nothing that the witches or wizards had made or dropped. Instead, it was a chasm. A hole so deep that you were surrounded by inky darkness. So deep, the moonlight couldn't reach the bottom of this chasm.

Nerissa could faintly hear a voice calling out from behind her, but she did not stop to look. She was in no mood to talk to anyone, especially when she had put herself so close to danger as she had. All she needed was a moment to herself. To think things through. Try to comprehend the use of the flashing box that wizard had used earlier. Time alone, really.

Suddenly, as if on cue, the chasm appeared under her in the murky water. It came so fast, she almost missed it. She twisted her body to dive into it. Darkness consumed her, yet she continued to swim down, until she was sure that she was near the bottom of this hole. Nerissa reached out and touched her hand to the bottom, feeling the sand shift under her delicate fingers. Yes, this was the end of the hole. She let her body sink into the sand, which chilled her, yet comforted her even after everything that had happened. The darkness was a blanket and the sand reminded her that she was alright.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      while trying to hide
                                                      and comfort herself

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Skymira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

After getting to the boats and seeing all the students, Lavender-Rose's resolve began to disappear. With so many people and her small size, she was sure to be left behind or forgotten. She hadn't said much to anyone through the ride at all and stayed to herself in her own thoughts. It's not that she didn't like anyone, it's just that no one in particular had caught her interest so far. Lost in her own thoughts she barely noticed when they reached the gates.

[to boat house]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / UNSORTED / PUREBLOOD

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:59 am
░█ ▌╳▐░ jaqueline ▂ lotus
xxxxxxxxxx{ U N S O R T E D }

Scrambling onto one of the boats, Jacquie smiled to the others, but nothing was really said as they drifted across the lake. Braya, kept herself under the little sits, forming herself into the crammed area, just so she would be as far from the edge of the boat as possible. She was a cat after all. Jacquie would coo to her, trying to relax her scared companion, but the sight of the castle enthralled her to silence so soon. A chill ran up her spine. This was it; this was her new home - a place to make something for herself. To become a witch her Pa could be proud of.

. . .

User Image

missmess_x

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:09 am
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Lemn

Lemn followed after Nerissa as quickly as possible so she could catch up with her. When she swam over the dark chasem Lemlost sight of the young mergirl. She knew that Nerissa was around here somewhere though."Nerissa I just want to talk,"she said in her musical voice. Lemn was trying to comfort the young Nerissa to come and talk to her.

Mermaid▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[O.O.C: I changed her picture because I thought this looked better and I already wrote the name on it]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:41 am
User Image
Veronica Berger
First Year - Unsorted

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Veronica started as the boat reached the other side of the lake, she hadn't even noticed it was moving! She carefully stepped out and followed the other first years into The Boathouse.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

Nerissa's head emerged from the water. It seemed like every year, there was something in her veins that called her to this spot. It was like there was a magnetic pull here, tugging at her to attend the assembly of new students to the wizard school on the hill that towered above the lake. Yes, there was definitely something in the air that seemed to say, they're coming. It sent chills down her spine and she dove back into the depths of the water.

Night was falling quickly as the days grew shorter. The sun was setting, and all that would be left would be the stars, moon, and lanterns that the boats were lighted with. She would see them coming, as she had the year before, and the year before that. The lights would call to her, singing a song of their warmth and promises. Nerissa knew that the wizardfolk looked to these boats, not just as a passage across the lake, but as a step into a new world. A new realm. They were being led by the promises of the lanterns.

The darkness of the deeper parts of the lake surrounded her as she swam towards the direction that the boats were docked. She knew it was time. She felt it within her bones and scales. The new ones would be going up to the castle to learn to be like their predecessors, some good, some powerful, some timid, and some with the drive to cause harm. This was the time when they were all new, blank sheets of parchment just waiting to be written upon, stained, and aged into unique pages of a book.

"Yes," Nerissa whispered, in her sing-song voice. She had arrived at the dock where all the boats were floating, waiting. She did just as the boats and floated, just above the sand, waiting.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      while floating under the boats
                                                      and waiting for the first years

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:23 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Here come the first years!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤Students◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Happy◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Kayleigh made her way over to the edge of the lake. There were several boat tied up to the dock. Inside each boat was a lantern."First years please get seated in a boat. 4 to a boat and the student in front shall hold the lantern." She instructed."If you are uneasy 3 of you may take my boat in front." She explained.

♈Out.Of.Owls♈Please post here getting in a boat but DO NOT START THE MOVE ACROSS THE LAKE! I will post again when we start the move.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:34 pm
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle Born  | Unsorted  First Year | Irish Ginger  |
███████████████████████████████

Gale smiled as they walked up to the lake and she saw all of the boats. She had never been on a boat before in her life and didn't know what to expect. Gale looked at Jaden and smiled,"I think I am going to get in the boat in front, I have never been in a boat before."she said with an embarrassed smile and stepped into the boat.

Gale sat down and dusted off her peach colored dress and sighed as she waited for others to arrive. She looked across ot the lake and sighed as she saw how big the castle really was. The closer she got to making it to Hogwarts the more nervous she got.

OutfitSong

███████████████████████████████

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games