[Public] Seeking RP and Plots, inquire within :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:12 pm
Hullo, I'm a little newish to this guild, even though I won my first Soq back in June I think? I haven't done much RP with her at all, and I am looking very seriously to change this. And now that I have come up with a few plotish-nesses, I thought I'd just toss it all up in a thread and try my luck.

So far I only have the one, she's from a CYOA in the WoW Event, and I am very happy with her as a character. She is looking for specific stuff and general stuff, so anything will fit somewhere.

Aaand, because I know some people enjoy forms, here is one for your convenience. You don't have to use it if you don't wanna~

[color=darkslateblue][center][b]I wanna RP[/b][/center]
[imgleft]Soq'sCertHereplz[/imgleft]
[b]Soq's Name[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Ideas for the Encounter?[/b] (plain old meet and greets are....boring D: )
[b]Anything else?[/b]
[/color]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:22 pm

My Name is Sah'erir. It means 'Winter Dawns Softly'.
But I am not soft, not soft at all.
Maybe I was once, as a foal, but time has hardened me into something else...

User Image

Personality

Sah is not a kind soul, nor is she cruel. She simply is. She feels nothing, and has no desire to feel anything at all. Everything she does is strictly based on logic. The only illogical thing is her odd fear of the dark...and the curious hesitancy with which she regards those with wings. She is very blunt, not having a true realization of tact, but attempts to be polite. A strong person, physically at least, she can hold her own if she must but prefers to simply avoid such worthless encounters. She does not outwardly respond to 'subtle hints' though she is not usually unaware of them. Overall, she appears as a very calm and almost formal individual, but there is just something about her cold, empty eyes that hints something might be wrong...

History

She is an adult, harded through the trials of time and what feels like a lifetime of simple survival. She knows her limits and how far she can push them, and knows the paths over which she has traveled for what seems to be her entire life. The only thing that bothers her is the nagging in the back of her mind that something, somewhere, has gone missing. Her childhood is utterly gone, lost somewhere in the dark nightmares that haunt her sleep, where death comes on featherless wings...

Physically

She is fully grown and looks it though she is a bit smaller than the average soquili mare. While she is a slender long-legged thing, her muscles are toned from endless traveling. She could be described as 'pretty', though she is hardly any sort of beauty, there is something too cold and distant to deserve that warm word. Her eyes never change expression, or hold any expression at all, appearing hard and cold as ice.

I am pretty sure, looking at her feet at least, that she is a mutant version of a Cerynei, if that helps ya.

zephira738

Timid Hunter

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:25 pm
Plots I am Searching For

One of us is Winter-hearted…
For this plot segment, I am looking mostly for some general RP type stuff (not meet-and-greet PLEASE, lets make SOMETHING happen). Anyone who isn’t a Kalona is welcome for this, people who would be intrigued/disturbed by her lack of emotion would be awesome, but mostly she is looking for some interaction to get things started. Wings would be interesting, but please feathered or fairy-wings only. Sorry.

RP Log
Out Tonight - Ariashi x Sah
Heartwarming? Not Hardly - Brakenhide x Sah
Asked for Li

One of us is Cold as Ice…
For this plot segment, I am looking for someone who will want help with something and be unable to accept her ‘do it yourself’ attitude. Someone who will just be indignant, shocked, or even angry that Sah utterly does not care that they asked her to help them. These can be mixed in with the Winter Hearted RPs, both of these plot-segments will be open at once. Please, I don't want someone to DIE because she didn't help them, unless you need it for a plot of your own.

RP Log
Little Foal Lost - Kihaku x Sah

My worst nightmares are my memories…
She has lost her memories of her childhood due to the severe trauma of her family being killed. Since then, she has been afraid of the dark, for reasons she is not certain of. For this plot, I want a Kalona who wouldn’t mind having a little fun to follow her and frighten her, but not to attack her outright. A little teasing, enough to scare her silly and then just watch as she panics and bolts (or chase without catching, up to you). Miiiight do two of these. *they can be a Kalona hybrid, so long as they have the wings.
Offers
Asked for Keberos

--the following are PENDING plots, I am accepting offers, but these won’t happen for a while yet. If you offer, I’ll make a note of who you are, and then when that plot rolls around I’ll PM you to ask if you are still interested. More than ‘one’ offer will be noted, the first offer will be the first person asked. (if you take more than a week to reply, I’ll assume the answer is ‘no’ and move to the next offer)--

More than you can chew!
For this plot, I am looking for a Kalona to basically beat the ever-livin’ outta her. She will not back down without a fight, so minor injuries should be expected on both sides, however, she would be the one to ‘lose’ (or flee). More serious injuries for her, though no death and probably no maiming (we’ll see). It can be the same as the previous, or it can be an entirely different character. *Again, can be a Kalona hybrid as long as they have the wings.
Offers
Asked for Demon

I Hate Helplessness!
For this plot, I am looking for someone kind enough to help someone who is too badly hurt to help themselves…even though they refuse to admit it. Someone with something in the way of healing ability or lore is preferred, but anyone who would stop to save a stranger is fine. One or two of these.
Offers
Kaiya - Uta (pg1)

Melt My Heart…
For this plot-bit, I am looking for a couple of different RPs with different more friendly characters, or just people who aren’t going to try killing and eating her. Spurred by her odd encounter with that helpful stranger, this series of RPs will be about learning to trust and beginning to feel again.
Offers

You’re a Monster!
For this plot I want something a little odd. I am looking for a Kalona who somehow isn’t ‘evil’, more likely a half-Kalona that looks the part but doesn’t act it. Someone who would be able to show Sah that appearances can deceive. *the wings are the crucial part, she remembers dark wings from her childhood and associates them with evil.
Offers
Nocturne - Uta (pg 1)

A Helpful Heart
For this plot I am looking again for someone who will need something, preferably something significant. I would love a foal who needs looking after for this that she could adopt, but anyone in need of someone is welcome to offer. A revisit from someone in her Winter Hearted plot would work nicely. I'll take up to three of these.
Offers

When snow melts, what does it become?
For this plot-bit I am looking for people who would bring her fully out of her shell, coaxing her during that timid tentative time where she feels vulnerable…and I’d like one of these people to possibly become her ‘special someone’. Those who would hurt her new feelings are also welcome. People she's met in previous RPs (except probably not the Kalona who attacked her, eheh) would be awesome too.

It becomes Spring.
This will be her happy-ending sort of plot, though it is more like a prelude to a new beginning really. It is here that she allows her emotional vulnerability to show as she finally falls in love with the special someone. The two of them would, preferably, become life-mates, so I would like to have ‘met’ him during the When Snow Melts plot-bit to make sure that they can connect with each other.
Offers

A new dawn
The last plot-bit I can write down here, this is where love blooms into baskets. Yay for starting a family…I wonder what will happen next?

As for the next, I'd like to give her the chance to grow into the person she could truly be, though her foals and any results from previous plots would have a huge effect on how this goes~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 pm
This post is for reserved in case, but otherwise this is opan.  

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:42 pm
Ooooh!

Oh I know we've a plot with Ariashi going on BUT . . . on top of that . . . I have a few offers for your down-the-road future plots!

User Image

For needing someone who would help your girl after her attack, or at least helping someone who is helpless but refuses to acknowledge it. I can offer up Kaiya, since she also has the ability to heal, and she's the Angeni of Redemption so she's used to being around stubborn souls. She'd help your girl out without asking for anything in return, and is a very kind soul.

She's out to save all things evil, even if it kills her, and purposely goes out to love those who are rejected, or evil. So it might be nice. . . .

I have a few other unicorns who would help her too if you'd like someone less traditionally 'good'. (Seeing as she's an angeni.)

As for your Looks Can Be Deceiving plot . . . I can offer up my boy, Nocturne?

User Image

He is NOT a kalona (even if he has similar looking wings). His grandfather is a pure mutant, and his mother is a half-mutant-angeni so . . . he has a lot of mixed blood. But the funny thing about that is his grandfather and most of his family is ENTIRELY anti-kalona. Some more more anti-evil than anti-kalona (as not every kalona IS evil) but . . .yeah. His grandfather Azumoth is EXTREMELY prejudiced against kalona though, so . . . .it would be amusing if Nocturne stopped by.

He's a dark knight sort, and with his spiked tail, and glowing orbs, I'd imagine he could paint a pretty frightening picture. But he's got a good head on his shoulders, and is very good when it comes to alignment. Quiet, reserved, but very good.

He could also work to help heal your girl too, as he does have some healing abilities. :3

Um, I have a crap ton more soquili so I can throw others your way too but I just figured I'd poke ya!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Uta! heart I love 'em both, I'm so not anywhere near far enough along to get to those plots yet, but thank you for offering! They both look like they fit awesome, though I don't think it'd be a good idea for Nocturne to be anywhere near the healing plot...she'd probably have a breakdown.

Thank you for offering! There's no rush on the RP we have, I just wanted to stick it somewheres to keep track of mostly, and it fits for her 'plots' thing, haha.

zephira738

Timid Hunter

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:47 am
-nudges up-

Workin' on tags :3

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers