Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Opera

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mooavi's a weirdo
  yes she is.
View Results

dorky mint

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:31 am
does anybody like going to operas? i love to. i know your probly thinking "wtf. why?" its a total diffrent genre then jrock, but i love seeing them. ive gone to 3. and they were all pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:41 pm
~*~*~STOP!!! MaRiAh has something to say peeps!~*~*~

domokun OPERAS?!?!?!

WTF?!?!?!

I dunno. I'm not used to it. lol
domokun

*~*~*MaRiaH has finished. Please go on :)*~*~*

xxMARiAH

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:40 am
I so want to go see an opera. I watched madam butterfly on dvd. My cusin's wife is an opera singer. She sings for us alot ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:55 pm
I hate opera altogether. I've never seen one before but I don't ever plan on it either. blaugh  

ThePunkyMonkey

RavenMoonFlower

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:48 pm
If you're an Opera buff, check out BJ Ward. She's really good. She sings opera well and then turns around and makes fun of it, but tastefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:16 pm
I think opera is amazing. Voices like that are few and far between.  

Miang1490

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:04 am
Opera is amazing, actually. The way the composers create such beautiful music from their head is so hard to imagine. The costumes and the voices simply take my breath away. People who don't like opera simply don't know what they're missing out on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:34 am
Never been to any concerts or anything, but I have a good amount of Opera music on my playlist. Mainly it's Sarah Brightman, Josh Groban, or Andrea Bocelli.

Of course, there's a difference between Opera, and "Opera". Some would argue it anyway.  

Ombrophile

Rebal Hottie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:30 pm
OMG i hate the b***h!!! she has 2 much money and 4 no reason at all!! he show suks a big one. sorry 2 be mean but i REALLY dislike her. but u keep on liking her so she can make more money. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:38 pm
I've seen one opera, but I've seen a lot more plays. They're really cool. A lot different then watching a movie!!! sweatdrop  

x.X.Innocent Passion.X.x

PiersAlexandIV

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:34 pm
I went to see an opera the other day. It was good, but not the best I've seen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:09 am
Heck yes! Opera rocks my socks. If you like Metal and Opera you should listen to
Nightwish heart  

Muzical_Angel

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces