Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:49 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • Simon brightened when Mona mentioned she could spell in sign, then signed something at her. She paused, trying to parse out what each sign was. It had been a while since she practised and there were a couple of signs she didn't quite remember, but after a minute of to spell out the alphabet to jog her memory, she got it. "You're offering to teach me?" she asked, excited and momentarily distracted from the deathtrap she was still standing on. "If you don't mind," she said, hair brightening to yellow and she practically bounced on her feet.

Her distraction didn't last long though, and whatever colour she regained must've fled as she remembered where they were. They continued their slow descent, with Mona gripping Simon's hand tight, but he was too polite to say anything. They paused at one step and she looked up, confused as to why Simon stopped. It soon became clear as and Mona decided it was a great time to attempt to shoot lasers out of her eyes as she glared at the innocent looking step.

She gripped the offered arm, but it took a couple of moments before Mona gathered enough courage to step over the trap. Her heart was pounding and she wobbled a little before she regained her balance (her stomach hadn't yet). "What even is the point of these," she muttered under her breath. She turned around and stuck a tongue out at the step anyway—she couldn't resist—before giving Simon another pathetically grateful look and nodding to say she was okay. Mostly.

• WHEN Winter 2053 tab tab tab WHERE a deathtrap tab tab tab WITH Simon

OOC xxx

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Stairs by the Owlery
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mona
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Panic Attacks
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? We can do this, We can do this
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Happy

Simon nodded happily when Mona seemed to understand his offer to teach her sign. It was always nice to have more people to communicate with. Sure, he had a whiteboard and unending supply of erasable markers, but that didn't work so well while walking, or in this case, navigating stairs. When she agreed to lessons, he nodded again, offering a smile toward the younger girl. His hair swirled to a deep maroon-y purple with his anxiety easing up a bit. His eyes flicked to a bright purple and deep blue, ever in their mismatched fashion.

After making it to the trick step and showing Mona how to get over it, he allowed the girl to clutch his hand tighter, then his arm as she stepped over the stupid trick step. He laughed near silently as she turned to make faces at the step, then the duo resumed their walking. With his quiet, almost hoarse voice, Simon spoke up quietly, "There weren't enough issues at the school. So they made more. L-luckily you can avoid these ones. Unlike Peeves." He shuddered at the very thought of the mean poltergeist, but there was nothing to do there but try and flee from his crazed pranking.

oyehh

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Grand Staircase
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? ???
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? ??????
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? ...........

Milan was supposed to meet his sisters about a half hour ago... wait, they said 11... it was nearing noon. Man, he was really, really bad on timing lately. He knew they'd probably still be waiting in their room, especially since neither of the remaining had come to find him. He pushed himself off his bed, dusting some crumbs off his wrinkled shirt and onto the floor. Close enough... Someone'd clean it up eventually. He shuffled into the bathroom, glancing blankly into the mirror. Who was he anymore? With a heavy sigh, he walked back toward his bed, pushing his feet into his shoes, nodding, and headed for the door.

The brunette grabbed his bag, hearing the soft jingle of the glass phials clinking together. He was determined to make it through one day... one night without a potion, but after trying to sleep last night, he knew he was going to have to push that off for now. The only (even vaguely) good thing about Yari being home, meant her bed was open, so if he collapsed mid-day, he'd have a place to sleep. But man, he missed his sister a lot. For now, he had a sewing project that Echo needed his help on... so he'd have to push through.

Finally, he was leaving his dorm. Now to make it to the relative safety of the Slytherin dorms. Luckily, he hadn't gotten in trouble for joining his sisters over these many years. On his way, he stopped at the top of the stairs, looking blankly over the school. As much as he'd wanted to push through, he was already drifting into a weird headspace. With another sigh, Milan reached into his bag, grabbing one of the bright green potions. With a movement guided largely by muscle memory, he popped the lid from the bottle, then tilted his head back to drink.

Wait.... green... the wide-eye potion was green... why was this one purple? As soon as his brain registered that it was one of the dreamless sleep potions, he felt his knees give out, somewhere... somewhere a sound of crashing glass.... pain... so much pain. Luckily, somewhere about 1/4th the way down the stairs, his mind went blank and pushed him into a state of total darkness.

Anyone around would've watched him tumble down three flights of stairs before mercifully rolling to a stop on the second floor landing. Another few feet would've found him falling straight to the floor, the stairs moved elsewhere in their path. His jaw hung at an awkward angle, blood spilling over the denim of his jeans, his upper leg clearly damaged, bone sticking out. Bruises were starting to blossom over his fair skin, cuts from the glass and stairs interlacing over him. His glasses had flown off somewhere in the fall, now nowhere to be found. A soft exhale escaped him, the only proof that his body was still alive, despite his brain being locked into a deep slumber.

{{Wearing :: jeans and a Ravenclaw Quidditch tee, boater shoes, carrying his satchel}}
          {{Post approved as part of an active plot request}}
          addaellis

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tᴡɪsᴛɪɴ' ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ
          Bʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀɢʀᴇᴇɴ
          Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴘɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀʟʟ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪs
          Is ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ? Is ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ?
          Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:06 pm

User Image❦❧
ROBIN NOVA WINCHESTER

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Language Club || Herbology Club || Quidditch hype pal

Sunday midmorning after language club, Robin was headed downstairs for xer aunt’s office, hopefully to drag her out for lunch and a walk. Xe was praying for strength against the stairs–August and Wren weren’t lying about the endless stairs–when xer thoughts were cut short. It happened so fast–first there had been the sound of a glass smashing against the stone–a vial or something perhaps. A few seconds later, an alarmed shout. Robin turned xer head to look for the sound–just in time to see someone pitch down the stairs xe was heading towards.

At first xe thought the student had just tripped. That thought quickly passed when no attempt at stopping was made– “Hey!”

Xe snatched xer wand from the back of xer belt as the stairs started to turn–infernal hazardous changing stairs!--“Arresto Momentum!” The first spell flew a little too far and smacked into the magic of the Grand Staircase without effect. The body was still going, now with the bag missing. Xe heard a nasty SNAP as the body stilled at the edge of the stairs.

NOnonononononononono!

Xe tried again: “Arresto Momentum!” Whether because the body was well-balanced on the edge of the second flor landing or because xer spell had actually landed, the poor student didn’t fall off the landing at least.

Robin didn’t allow xemself the sigh of relief. Keeping xer wand trained on the body, xe jumped down as the stairs changed, landing heavily– solidly–on the landing. Before another stair clicked into place on top of the arm still dangling there, xe flicked xer wand up with a “Corpus Leviosa.”

Concerned voices were starting to chorus down, and Robin had to block them out as xe set the victim’s body on the landing and looked it over. His upper leg was clearly shattered, a piece of the femur bone jutting out through the denim of his jeans. Bruises and blood littered his skin, along with shards of broken glass. The jaw was dented in–no, broken, connected only by torn flesh.Xe kept on hand on the bloody mess there. Airway, Breathing--Breathing, Breathing, Come on..."

“Hey, are you awake? Hello?” No reply. Robin tugged at the Ravenclaw tee where blood was starting to pool under the shirt and waved xer wand over. “Woundus Helioum. Woundus Helioum.” There was so much blood. Xe didn’t even have a chance to worry if there was glass stuck in the injuries, xe was just trying to seal as many injuries as xe could–maybe there was time to get him to the Hospital Wing before it all poured out. Finally, a soft exhale escaped the boy. It was oddly calm, like he was just sleeping and hadn’t just dived head-first down the stairs.

“He’s alive!” Robin called up, to cheers and audible sighs of relief from the people who had seen. Xe snapped xer head up to the fourth floor, locking eyes with a student there. “You. Pink striped shirt, get to the hospital wing and tell a nurse we need help. Grey jacket next to them– I’m going to levitate him up to you. Take him down the hallway. I’ll be up as soon as I can.” With barely a nod of acknowledgement, Robin turned back to the body–breathing still. Good. Oddly even. Weird. Xe finally recognized the student. Oh Lord se had a sinking feeling xe knew what was happened. “Corpus Leviosa.”

It was probably only a few seconds, levitating Milan Wellbelove up to the fourth floor, calling out to make sure the student in the grey jacket had Milan safely in their spell and could levitate him down the hall where the pink and purple shirt person had run. Robin shuddered and pointed at someone else, an older looking student who had also gone for their wand–“There’s at least one broken vial on these stairs, some kind of potion, and probably broken glasses. Could you please find them?” And to another– “Can you keep people off the stairs until they’re done? Thanks.”

With those instructions, Robin ran up the stairs. Xe summoned Milan’s satchel from where it was dangling off a stair railing and headed for the infirmary. “Madam Kavanagh-- Milan Wellbelove–he fell from the fifth? Top of the fifth floor to the second floor landing. I sealed some of the cuts, there might be glass still. Broken femur, probably broken jaw, internal bleeding on the–on everywhere really. Breathing but unresponsive.” Xe rattled the whole thing off in one breath, trying not to freak out but also trying desperately to remember something, anything, that might help Nurse Kavanagh help Milan. Xe took a deep breath. Half of this was probably unnecessary. "I'm sorry. That's all I noticed."

setting Fourth > Second floor landing || with Milan Wellbelove who fell from the sky stairs
appearance 5’3” spindly || wearing lemon shirt
status Nononononononononono

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hello my old heart
How have you been
Are you still there inside my chest?
I've been so worried
You've been so still
Barely beating at all
Oh, don't leave me here alone
Don't tell me that we've grown

❧❦
~"Hello My Old Heart" by The Oh Hello's

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:37 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

sixth year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick warrior

Echo herself was late to the weekly Wellbelove gossip session even though it was her room–she had spent the morning blacked out in her own dreams via a mix of hallucinogenic sight shrooms and dream catch potion: At first she was Madame Wellbelove, the fearsome leader of the most fashionable organisation in the world. Even after watching the dream-catch potion she wasn’t sure what her organisation did. They just…were. Yari admired her, Harlynn respected her, and Milan was her right hand, empowered to do everything he wanted, with everything at his fingertips. “I am so. Proud. Of--”

Taylor Olson featured more prominently than she would have thought. At first Taylor was a servant on her knees, grovelling for the privilege of being a footrest. Then they were duelling on a stormy cliff, rain pouring out around them, light from rebounded spells flying, their backs at the cliff faces. Then Echo was the prisoner, thanking Empress Taylor for the shackles around her neck and feet. Then the chaos passed and they were just two little girls picking rainbows in a verdant meadow. ”You’re so incredibly gorgeous and clever, Echo. I wish I could be as effortlessly beautiful as you and make beautiful things like you do.”.

Echo was onstage, receiving an award and giving a speech. Her quadruplets were next to her, singing her praises, Momma was there, beaming at her. Echo couldn’t read lips in the waking world, but she just knew that her momma was telling her “Well Done.”

“Miss Wellbelove?” It was Professor Hill, approaching onstage with a rare smile. “It is my pleasure to bestow upon you…the biggest failure award for receiving a Troll on all your NEWTs.” Suddenly the crowd was laughing at her instead of cheering. Momma’s back was turned, a familiar silhouette in the stage lights–Echo was at the back of the room now, but the rest of her family was still onstage.

Momma’s voice–no, it was Harlynn’s, no? both of them, overlapped with Milan’s–“I am so proud of my fellow triplets.” Triplets? Who was missing? She saw Yari walking and wanted to scream, but then Yari walked off the catwalk, flopping into a bloody bed. Echo was behind the scenes–no, she was on the stage with them again. Her disembodied voice howled– this was worse, this was worse, bring Yari back!

And then Yari was there again. The catwalk was an aisle and Yari was walking down it, her pathwork burial shroud now a wedding veil. Angier’s annoying face was waiting for her at the end. Or rather, he was just sitting there playing his stupid cello, not even looking at Yari walking closer. “Yari!” Yari turned and smiled, obliviously, stupidly, that s**t-eating carefree grin. “Yari! Don’t!”

A hand pulled her back. Milan was saying something, but it wasn’t registering. Echo screamed out again. “Help her! Yari!”

“Echo, stop, you’re ruining–” the voice distorted. “my wedding–our friendship–our relationship–everything.”

“Milan, help me help her–”

But Milan wasn’t there anymore, and Harlynn was nowhere at all. Milan was running down the aisle himself, reaching for his best friend–“No! He’s dead, he’s gone, leave him! Stop! You can’t go there, you aren’t the ones that are dead–”. Echo had a beater’s bat in her hand now and she was pitching bludgers in her siblings’ heads trying to keep them from walking down the bloody aisle, but at the same time, the disembodied version of her experiencing the dream was grabbing at herself, trying to smack the bat out of her own hand.

Echo had to end the dream, and the smack she was making struck the the potion vial once she awoke, sending the rest of the potion flying. Prada’s nails, that was stupid of her. A quick scrougify and reparo cleaned up the mess, but the potion was gone, and with it, the lovely dream she had last night of flying through her textbooks. That had been the dream she wanted to relive, the one she wanted to try with the sight shrooms enhancing the experience.

At least the potion explained why she had woken up in cold sweat and shock on Thursday morning. Even without sight shrooms, it was probably horrific.

And Milan still wasn’t here. Echo pushed herself off the bed with a frustrated scoff and to the bathroom. She was back in ten minutes, washed, some light makeup done, and her hair combed out. She stuffed her study binder–Echo didn’t even bother with her sketchbook anymore– into her bag. ”Harlynn, I think we should go up to Ravenclaw today. Are you coming?”

She rolled her eyes as they passed the archway in the Common Room that led to Professor Narain’s office. Oh yeah, Hill wasn’t even the Head of House anymore.

“Just a stupid dream,” she explained to her older sister as they climbed. “Yari’s stupid burial shroud stunt is still haunting my subconscious. Milan was there too this time, running into a pool of blood. That was probably the Sight Shrooms though.”

setting Just outside Slytherin dorm || with Harlynn
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing short, teal dress[/url + black leggings
status A bit shaken + Is Milan still asleep?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
✩★
~"Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park. Cover by Jonathan Young.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Grand Staircase, floor 2
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Books & Thoughts
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Walking Along
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why are there so many people here?

Ella was tired after classes, especially since she'd been stuck sitting around people all day. There really weren't many places where she could hide when in a small group. After a detour to the library, Ella clutched the books tightly in her arms as she headed down the stairs. Her long hair was a mess, but she didn't particularly care. It seemed like she was often disheveled these days, but stress was pretty much always sitting around her feet. Even though she hoped Hogwarts would be a safe place away from her horrible family, it turned out to be more stress than she'd expected.

Classes were fun enough, but there were always, always people around. She wanted somewhere safe and alone, but she hadn't been able to find such a place yet. A small sigh escaped her as dark eyes looked to the ground. Ella started another round of steps, just wanting to go back to her room to read. Maybe if she pulled her curtains, she could get at least an hour or two of quiet.

{{Wearing :: Comfy Clothes}}
          mc2

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:51 am
User Image
Callum Robert Snatch (Snatchy Lum)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Slytherin Second Year) (Dubliner and member of the Paddy Gang)(Culinary Club, Fite Club, and Language Club)
Time: Fall 2060
Wearing: A torn sweater, jeans, and scuffed boots
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Callum had stopped by the new Charms professor office for a brief discussion about their next class. It wasn't like he was nerd but he had to make the Paddy Lot proud. It was his job like Paddy Boss said. And he supposed he could see how a wizard in their group might be good. Magic could do some weird stuff. He wasn't paying attention as he rushed down the stairs and by the time he half noticed someone was in front of him it was too late. He slammed into her and tumbled down two steps.

Looking up he saw a girl, maybe a first year? She wore a cozy sweater and had brown hair. It was almost like she shrunk in her own existence. Annoyed, Callum muttered a few Irish curses before narrowing his eyes he barked, "Hey you! Bloody hell... watch where-" He paused as he realized he was the one who ran into her. Looking away he muttered, "Look, I'm sorry. You okay?" He moved to stand brushing himself off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                I think you know better than I
                                                how your Paddy Lot might best be helped.
                                                How will you be your best self?
                                                Consider it in

Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? This Kid?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I better clean up before an adult comes along...

Ella watched the world around as she stepped carefully down the stairs. All the others of this school had their own plans, all scurrying to wherever they needed to go... but her, she just felt so alone... Suddenly, with a rush, someone slammed into her, causing her books to fall as she stumbled down a step. Luckily, she was able to grab hold of the handrail and avoid total collapse. Unluckily, she felt a thousand eyes on her from the scene. The boy who must've been the one to run into her turned and immediately started scolding her.

Ella, panicked, took a hesitant step back, dark eyes wide. She'd been through this before, her brothers throwing her around like a ragdoll, then shouting at her like she'd been the cause. A small string of tears lined her lashes as she looked at the boy with shame. He'd been the one to hit her, but Ella figured it must've been something she'd done. Perhaps she was walking too slowly, too focused on her own self. He pushed himself to his feet and Ella shrank down further, before her dark eyes turned to look at her feet. "I-I'm okay..." she replied to his question. She'd be alright, though would decidedly avoid the stairs for a while. She squat carefully down, picking up the books she'd dropped before anyone could add in, scolding her for being messy.

Just when she'd started to think Hogwarts may be different from home...

mc2

As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:22 pm
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Slytherin Second Year) (Dubliner and member of the Paddy Gang)(Culinary Club, Fite Club, and Language Club)

Callum scowled at the girl as she took a step back. What was her problem? Sure, he ran into her but it wasn't like he was some monster or something. Maybe she was one of the many judgmental sods who took one look at his worn clothes or caught a hint of his Dublin accent flavored with colorful language and thought he was a monster for all that. Wait was she crying? Bollocks.

She said she sounded okay but she didn't seem okay. Not hurt but not okay. She was quickly gathering up his books as if she didn't want him to touch him. Weren't those library books? Technically he could go down there and rub his "grubby" hands on them there just as easily. He sighed holding out a hand for some of her books, "Where are you going? I'll help you. Don't want ya' thinking I owe you something even if you take a hit pretty good compared to most girls. Not like I hurt you."

Consider it in

Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:37 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh goodness....

Ella worked quickly to gather her books before pushing herself back to stand. The boy looked unhappy, and she figured it must entirely be her fault. She'd seen that expression before, and it made her heart sad. What if all her life's woes were coming back for her? Boys tormenting her until her only option was to cry... And worse, what if it spread like wildfire how odd she was, how... easy to torment... A soft, staggered breath escaped her as a solitary tear tracked down.

The boy held out a hand, seemingly wanting the books she'd collected. Ella looked between the hand and the books, before the boy spoke up. He asked where she was going, then offered to help. All she wanted to do was find somewhere safe to hide out. He didn't want her to think he'd owe her anything??? Did people normally think that way? When he noted she took a hit pretty well compared to most girls, she just thought back to the years of being thrown about by her brothers... father... step-mother... "N-no, I'm fine... Y-you don't owe anything." She wiped tears away with the sleeve of her cardigan, breath hitching softly.

"I-I'm sorry I was in y-your way..."

mc2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:20 pm
User Image

Callum's scowl at Ella grew and he said, "You're crying. You're bloody crying. I'm not an eejit. Obviously you'll want something. Everyone wants something." He rolled his eyes and said, "Not much you can get from me, though." Callum began to go through what he could do for her because if he didn't make up for making her cry he was going to constantly owe her no matter what she might say.

Crossing his arms he glowered at her trying to figure out what he was supposed to do. Obviously she didn't want help with her books to wherever she was going. Of course not. That would have been just too easy. And she was apologizing for being in his way. "I should have paid more attention," Callum muttered before adding under his breath hardly worth hearing, "Callum you eejit, tá tú ag éirí."

Arms still crossed he said to her, "Callum Snatch. If you need something, let me know. I'm a second year Slytherin. Just so you know you aren't going to keep this debt on me."

Consider it in

Slytherin!

{OoC: Irish: Callum you idiot, you are getting sloppy }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Running Away!!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I've really upset him...

Almost immediately, the boy started scolding her for crying, saying she must want something, that everyone did. "N-no!" The only thing she wanted was to run away! She could feel all the eyes on her, and her heart was thrumming in her chest. He was crossing his arms and sending her a nasty look, usually only sent to her by the younger three of her brothers, usually after they'd set her up to be a hinderance on the family.

She tried to apologize, to make all of this stop, but he said he should've paid more attention. Yes, that! He then spoke in a tongue she wasn't certain of, before speaking his name. Apparently whatever debt he assumed he owed was not going away. She wiped her eyes on her sleeve again, trying to halt the sob that shuddered through her petite frame. "Please... you don't owe me a debt! I-I'm sorry, please..." It would be rude to speak further, but she was so, so scared. With a small sob, Ella clutched her books tight, then carefully stepped around the boy and sprinted off toward the relative safety of her dormitory. At least she knew he'd not be there, being a Slytherin and all....

mc2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Grand Staircase, Fourth Floor Landing
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Onlookers, Mostly
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A Trip and Fall
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is super awkward

Skyla was... tired. Her body seemed to always be in pain, and even after spending most of winter break in the children's hospital (again), it hadn't begun to fade. She stepped down from the Gryffindor common room, before slowly making trek toward the library. It was NEWTs year, and she had so much studying to do. Even on her days off, she was usually doing schoolwork in some capacity. She'd finished quidditch practice, which drained what little energy she had left. It was exhausting being sick, no matter what, but practice was difficult.

As she made it to the fourth floor landing, Sky's hip gave out, sending her crashing to the ground. Unfortunately, because luck would have it, as she tried to stand back up, she tripped over the stairs as well. She fell a few steps before she was able to stop herself. Tears sprung to her dark eyes as she took stock of injuries. She was probably going to have a million bruises, plus who knew what else. Her sensitive ears heard several people gasp and speak, with someone on an upper landing yelling to ask if she was okay. Sky gave a thumb's up, before trying to gather all the paperwork that had flown from the stack of books and folders she'd been carrying. Stupid gravity. Stupid body. A heavy sigh, followed by a sharp inhale of pain escaped her. At that moment, the brunette wished she was anywhere else.

{{Wearing :: Gryffindor Gear}}
          Kiska166

They tell us that we're too lost dreaming, too busy throwing rocks at the ceiling
          They tell us there ain't no ever after, to us the real world never mattered
          We just wanna live like we'll die young! Don't wanna grow up, don't wanna go numb
          Wear our rebel hearts like a diamond and burn it somewhere they'll never find 'em
          We're chasing shadows in concrete castles, running through the dark of night
          With scrapes on our knees and rips in our jeans
          Don't matter if it's wrong or right!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:20 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Keeper - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Benjamin made his way to the library, where his plan was to meet up with some of his classmates to study for their OWL exams. Transfiguration wasn’t his strong suit, but his classmates had agreed to help him practice if he had helped them with A History of Magic. How could he not agree? Besides, it wasn’t like he didn’t need to review his history textbook anyway, so this would kill two birds with one stone. Ben squeezed through a group of students but nearly jumped when they had gasped, one even asking if someone underneath was okay. Benjamin peered over the ledge, eyes widening when he realized they were talking to Skyla. “Oh, my God,” he muttered, quickly turning around to take the stairs down. “Hold on, I’ll be right there!” he shouted, running down the steps as quickly s possible before stopping to wait impatiently as the stairs took their sweet a** time to turn toward the fourth floor landing.

By the time Ben had arrived, Skyla had gathered all of her papers and books although she looked to be in pain. “Are you alright?” he asked, eyebrows furrowing as he noticed the tears in her eyes. “Are you crying? Oh, Sky,” he said quietly as he placed a hand on her arm not realizing that asking if she was crying may upset her more. “Let me help you carry your books,” he offered.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Do I have a s h o t at the b i g part
                                              'Cause I've been up all night l o o k i n g at the big p i c t u r e

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Grand Staircase, Fourth Floor Landing
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ben, various onlookers
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A Trip and Fall
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? At least Ben seems concerned...

Skyla heard people talking about her all around, while she just sat on the steps as they swiveled. Her hip was screaming in pain, and she hurt super bad. It took all her energy and effort to gather up her paperwork, though it was in a messy stack. Suddenly, Ben appeared next to her, asking if she was okay. Sky looked up, tears shining in her dark eyes. He asked if she was crying and put a hand on her arm, so she nodded. She tried to breathe through the pain (something she'd unfortunately gotten pretty dang good at lately).

"I'm... yea. That was a rough fall. My hip just kinda... gave out on me there." She tried to laugh it off, but truthfully, her body was having unfortunate timing on when her joints would give out. Ben offered to carry her books, so Sky handed them up, before using the railing to try and pull herself up. Unfortunately, her arms and legs were really shaky for the action. She was sure to have quite a bit of bruising, especially with her fair skin.

"Sorry, I... you don't have to carry those. I was headed to the library to study for NEWTs. I'm sure you were off on your own adventure." She was still clutching the railing, looking visibly shaken up. To anyone that knew her secret, it was obvious that she was just having a bad flare-up, but to anyone else, she looked on the verge of a total shut-down. The shaking was mostly limited to her knees and hips now, but hopefully it would fade too. She rubbed her eyes on her flannel, before letting out a heavy exhale.

{{Wearing :: Gryffindor Gear}}
          Kiska166

They tell us that we're too lost dreaming, too busy throwing rocks at the ceiling
          They tell us there ain't no ever after, to us the real world never mattered
          We just wanna live like we'll die young! Don't wanna grow up, don't wanna go numb
          Wear our rebel hearts like a diamond and burn it somewhere they'll never find 'em
          We're chasing shadows in concrete castles, running through the dark of night
          With scrapes on our knees and rips in our jeans
          Don't matter if it's wrong or right!

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas