Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Lost dogs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:56 pm
My mom found some lost dogs together woundering our street a few weeks ago and we don't want them but we don't want to just let them go either. They're too much work, I mean their adorable and they took away the cats but my dog doesn't like them, I don't mind the boy dog because he's calm but the other one is a hassel, she can jump up on the table and stuff and is very hyper but friendly. We can't keep them outside so yeah that's a problem. Please pray that the owner finds them or they'll be separated because people already want them but only one and the boy dog was devastated when the girl left with this one lady but yeah she came back and he's happy again biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:49 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I will pray for the owner to find them !

Have you tried taking the dogs to a local vet or humane society so that they check and see if the dogs are chipped? If you take the dogs to the human society they may be able to adopt the dogs out together and get them off your hands/

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:06 am
faithful quenga
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I will pray for the owner to find them !

Have you tried taking the dogs to a local vet or humane society so that they check and see if the dogs are chipped? If you take the dogs to the human society they may be able to adopt the dogs out together and get them off your hands/

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

No we didn't think of that, I don't think we even knew we could do that. Thanks!! I told my brother and he says we'll try it! biggrin  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games