Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Favorite video game character? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DanPro05

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:16 am
What is your fave video game character? (I think mike edited my topic what it said shame shame now it has confused people)
Mine would have to be link from zelda! Link is awsome and all the zelda game are the best I like wind waker the best out of all the zelda games.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:49 am
My favorite video game character would have to be Alucard from Castlevania Symphony of the night because that game kicked so much butt.  

cherry haterade

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:08 am
this isn't asking about your favorite character it is asking about your favorite game. So please stay on topic.

as far as my favorite game there are to many to name.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:07 pm
BRYAN, you stay on topic. Obviously if you read the first post he is asking about video game characters

Quote:
What is your fave video game character? (I think mike edited my topic what it said shame shame now it has confused people)
Mine would have to be link from zelda! Link is awsome and all the zelda game are the best I like wind waker the best out of all the zelda games.

so don't go being a mod on the wrong things. I think he is obviously staying on topic since he made the topic.  

cherry haterade

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:16 pm
OblivionKnight
BRYAN, you stay on topic. Obviously if you read the first post he is asking about video game characters

Quote:

so don't go being a mod on the wrong things. I think he is obviously staying on topic since he made the topic.

No when I posted to this it was "What is your fave video game?

If you will read on you will notice mike edited it ok so ******** off. I was not being a bad mod I was being a good one.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:55 pm
My fav character would have to be from Illusion of Gaia, on the SNES, the character shadow, I just wish the series had continued. crying  

Survient

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:49 pm
Survient
My fav character would have to be from Illusion of Gaia, on the SNES, the character shadow, I just wish the series had continued. crying

I didn't know there was such a game. I will have to check it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:32 am
Illusions of Gaia was a kickass SNES game.  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:02 am
AnimeGuy420
Illusions of Gaia was a kickass SNES game.

Yeah I think I am going to try it just because it has the name Gaia in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:01 am
Illusions of Gaia had better graphics then a lot of Playstation 1 games... it is pretty sad if you think about it.  

cherry haterade

Survient

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:40 am
Love the game, have an emulator on my comp and I play it whenever I'm really bored. If you like Illusion of Gaia, try Terranigma, awesome game. I'm not a big fan of turn-based RPGs, I prefer the real-times, like zelda because you can throw bombs whenever you want biggrin .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:41 am
Survient
Love the game, have an emulator on my comp and I play it whenever I'm really bored. If you like Illusion of Gaia, try Terranigma, awesome game. I'm not a big fan of turn-based RPGs, I prefer the real-times, like zelda because you can throw bombs whenever you want biggrin .
Terranigma is kickass too, I have tons of RPG roms for SNES. My favorite chacter would have to be the main guy from Secret of Mana.  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:58 am
yes he is awsome  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:57 pm
emulators and roms are great for playing older games.  

cherry haterade

Pandamobile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:45 am
Nobunaga Oda, from Samurai Warriors. He was the first that came to mind because I like his attitude. He has a direct, "No Bull" attitude towards everything. And the whole, black armor with massive, glowing, purple sword helps. 3nodding  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff