Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
I could really use some prayers!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:05 pm
So heres a shorten version. My boyfriend want to believe in God but cant give his life over to him for he thinks to scientificly. He is having trouble believing in something that there isn't cold facts and proof on. I have talked with him and managed to get him to come to church with me tomarrow. Just pray that God will speak to him and he will have open ears and a open heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:38 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I pray that he will have an open heart and I be blessed to receive God at his word. I also pray for you to keep your spirit up no matter what!

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:17 pm
I can kinda see where you're coming from seeing as I had a boyfriend who won't give his life to Christ. I'll be praying and there much proof, just look at us how could we be a product of an accident, how could the earth be just on the right spot from the sun because any closer and we'd all burn, any farther adn we'd all freez to death, how could the anccident cause all this because if you think about it, it's just coinscidence after coinscidence, I think this one guy who teaches us at church said that even scientist are beginning to renounce all their theory's because you alot of faith to believe it all. You should ask where do you think the gases from the big bang came from? And if he asks you well where did God come from well you tell him that God is eternal and has no beginning and no end he was always there. I'll be praying for him and you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:57 am
I will keep him in my prayers and pray that he receives the Word from the Lord. God Bless!  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:38 pm
Thanks guys! It went well I hope. Of course he didn't give his life over but it has him thinking even more so thats good. Just keep praying please. God Bless you All!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:59 am
My husband and I are both God fearing people but we also like to question everything that we see going on around us and to learn more about who God truly is and the wonders that He does. We have found a wonderful series of books and movies by Lee Strobel. He is the former legal editor of the Chicago Tribune. In his walk to believe the Lord and understand more about Him, he scientifically researched the information provided in the Bible to help answer some of the hard questions about our faith.
The three that we have watched are called: The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, and The Case for a Creator. You could mention these books and movies to your boyfriend so that he can have a truly science based, journalistic approach shown to him so that he hopefully will be lead to our Saviour and eternal life with our Lord. I hope that these will help you and you and your boyfriend will be in our prayers. God Bless!
heart  

--Melaho_Oira--

Sparkly Student

31,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:46 pm
All I can say is PRAISE BE TO GOD!!! So for christmas, after fighting with myself and a lot of praying, I gave my boyfriend a bible. Well that isn't all I got him, I also let him barrow an answer book that basicly gave verses from the bible to explain life problems and subjects, and two hand writen pages of encouraging, uplifting verses. Anyways I digressed... sweatdrop well he sent me a email christmas day (I wasn't at home so I didn't get it till two days after) telling me that he wouldn't give up on this whole thing and that reading the pages that I gave him left him crying. He said he didn't know how to explain why he was crying which made me think it was the wonderful God moment I have been hoping and praying for for months. God has finally started to show himself in his life and He used me to do it.  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games