Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Looking For Gaia Boyfriend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ManicBeatz

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:25 pm
Hello I'm Kylie,will be 16 in December and am looking for a Gaia boyfriend. Someone to hang out with and possibly text AFTER we have gotten to know eachother. I have my profile in the profile section if you want to know more.As for age no one under 15 please. Older doesn't really bother me.
I am not looking for anyone who has a real life girlfriend either. That would just be too complicated. Anyway if you want to get to know me please feel free to PM me I am on a lot at night.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:21 pm
Aren't you.. you know..
too pretty to have one of these?
Or something?

xD -kidding-  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:08 pm
ManicBeatz
Hello I'm Kylie,will be 16 in December and am looking for a Gaia boyfriend. Someone to hang out with and possibly text AFTER we have gotten to know eachother. I have my profile in the profile section if you want to know more.As for age no one under 15 please. Older doesn't really bother me.
I am not looking for anyone who has a real life girlfriend either. That would just be too complicated. Anyway if you want to get to know me please feel free to PM me I am on a lot at night.

you responded to my post, so ill respond to your post -^^-
I'm turning 18 in December x3
Sorry to say, but I quit dating in Gaia, which is why I am looking for someone in real life... I would only date in Gaia if the girl I was dating in Real Life played Gaia and wanted to go out on Gaia as well... =/
I text A LOT xD It's like my addiction and I'm proud to admit it~ =D
I'm single in Real Life =] Which obviously I already mentioned that in my post =P lol
I am only on late at night on Fridays and Saturdays, but other days I am on when I can ^^  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games