Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:59 am
Huy there. c:
Looking to rp all of my soq, but here's an overview of what type of plots I'm looking for.

Adrian

romance (a series of non-breeding flings and one resulting in baskets)
his father possibly?
friends/meetups
danger?

Aryon

friends
father figure
family (DG!)

Knucklebone

adventure! (any and all, dangerous or not)
frenemies (he's very abrasive...needs a certain type of person to handle him)
a brother

Jessamine
meetups
.:see Faith's plot thread for more options:.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 am
Knucklebone ~ Rp's in green!

Cert: User Image
Range: -coming soon-
Personality: His cert says 'impatient', and this is true. He has about a half an inch of patience and then he's chomping at the bit to get moving again. He's very reckless and rude...he's actually not really very nice at all. The 'bad boy' type is an apt description...he probably has a good heart in there...underneath all of the attitude.

Plots:
**Brother** - one of the other hyena soq to be his sibling or cousin or something? -searching-

Need a jerk? Knuckle is the soq for the job. Any situation where you need an enemy, argument, etc. and he'll be the perfect fit.

Danger! - Due to his attitude, he usually ends up in fights and/or sticky situations that he has trouble sometimes getting out of. Anything from an attack by a skinwalker/kalona to being dared to jump off of something...he'll pretty much be there and doing that.

...friends?? - Eh...if they can put up with him long enough to find the debatable soft center...yea.

Enemies! - Much easier! Just talk to him for five minutes and you'll dislike him.

Dare I say it...love? - This would actually be a veeery long series of rp's. Probably a combination of all of the above rp's. Will be keeping an eye out for compatible personalities but we'll see what develops through rp.

--------

Aryon - Rp's in blue!

Cert: User Image
Range: everywhere...
Personality: Aryon is a gentleman, plain and simple. He's kinda sorta trying to maybe become a knight but will likely just end up with the training and not the title. He considers himself a 'protector' of all things be the weaker or not...he also gets lost very easily. VERY easily. Thus, he can be found pretty much anywhere.
Mate: Gypsy Ghost
Plots:
Protector - Someone's in danger? He'll save them! Or...more likely make the situation worse at this point in time but it's the thought that counts, right?

Lost...again - Explanatory methinks. He'll probably ask for directions and then go 'Hm. How'd I get all the way on the other side of the continent??'

A different kind of lost. : ) - He finds a lost foal and attempts to assist them in returning to their parents...and promptly gets himself AND the foal even more lost. Possibly raises the foal? Hm, this could be really fun actually. biggrin

--- Meet the parents? - the foal's parents end up finding them? And Aryon is mistaken for a kidnapper. xD Or something.

Adrian /=/ rp's in INDIGO

Cert:User Image
Range: -map coming soon- mostly in the mountains and forests close to them, though he can fly for a fair amount of time so he could get anywhere really.
Personality: Devious
Upon first meeting him he will seem shy, but warms up to a conversation pretty quickly. Once comfortable he turns out to be quite sly and a bit inappropriate. He is a tad obsessed with the sight, smell, and taste of blood. He wont go out of his way to kill something to get it though because such an act is 'beneath' him. (He might get dirty. -_-)
Plots:
1. still working on foal plots but will probably end up being more of a back story than anything else. Anyone who wants to do foal rp is welcome to suggest it but it will be probably one of the many times he sneaks off from his adoptive father.

2. Romance/1st crush - would like this to be on an older mare. She will either find it cute and humor him or she can break his heart, I don't mind which.

- "Oops" - I want him to meet a very feminine looking stallion and start flirting with him. Throughout the whole rp he should think that he is a she and at the end realize his mistake or be corrected.

- "Oops v2" - He's gonna knock someone up and regret it because of some mommy issues. This can only be a fling, no matter if their personalities mesh or not, he will be so horrified that he wont be able to stay with the mare. Preferably they will each take a basket and he will go to his adoptive father's home to raise the foal. Or they could both/all three go with him. Would be kinda fun, lol

3. Friends - the usual. Meetups or neighbors or whatnot.

4. Enemies/Fights - perhaps someone close to the mare he gets pregnant gets angry about him refusing to stay with her? Anything welcome.

5. Cheater! - He attempts to woo a committed mare? He can succeed or not, does not matter to me. c:  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:01 am
Jessamine - rp's in purple! :3

Cert:User Image
Range: -coming soon-
Personality: Scary...she's pretty much unbalanced. She's convinced she needs to eat meat even though it makes her sick. She has a fixation with her knife and hates being too long without it. When she loses it, she latches on to something else and makes that her obsession. Sometimes she's sweet and doll-like, other times she's absolutely psycho.
Mate: n/a (fling with Devicius atm)
Plots:
Love - This is...tricky. Depending on who she meets she's going to either get worse or better. If she ever lifemates it will be because she finds someone just as crazy as herself or she loses her knife. She will latch onto the first soq she finds acceptable after that be they good or bad. I actually would like to find her a nice stallion who will help balance her instability. Would have to coordinate with Faithofthefallen, feel free to pm me or her, we communicate regularly.

Stolen? - perhaps someone could steal her knife? It could be the soq rp'ing or it could be a mystery person and the soq helps her find it? She would either maul the person who stole it or do pretty much anything to get it back depending on her mentality at the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:02 am
RP LOG - not up to date...

Aryon

Friendly Advice (AryonxSato) - ongoing
Survival of the fittest (AryonxElette) -ongoing/onhold

Jessamine

I'll be your pretty little doll. (JessxDevicius) - finished
A second encounter (JessxDev) -on going (taking over for Faith)

Knucklebone

A Fool's Game (KnucklexThesh'Ah) - ongoing  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 am
Opanz! C:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:20 pm
Jess and Dev won a spot in Nilo's Nov. breeding! Basket coming soon! >w<