Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:32 pm
Back yet again, and this time, hopefully for good! u_u I've always longed for some long-term, intense plots with others, but for one reason or another, it's never quite happened. So! Starting up again, this time hoping to flesh out a few of my lesser-seen Soqs and get them up to date!

This is mostly a place to ping ideas off of people who are interested. I have problems coming up with elaborate plots all by my lonesome!

I can RP in the guild, or over PMs/AIM. If I leave an RP hanging, I might have forgotten, so please give me a poke when you've tagged me or if I hadn't responded in a bit! I don't mean to leave anyone in the wind, promise. ;; <3

1. Nyx
2. Hallon
3. Kit
4. The Queen of Hearts
5. Puck
6. Kasthem
7. Love
8. Kerberos
9. Laurelin
10. Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:30 pm
Nyx
The Nightwalker

User Image

Back Story: Born to a winged mother and a bloodthirsty father, Nyx was the only one of three children to bear her father's cravings for meat and his sharp teeth. Her mother, Meera, was horrified, and banished both Louie and the tiny Nyx away, unable to cope with their monstrous traits. For a long time, Nyx was bitter, upset, and hurt, feeling as though she did not quite belong with 'good' or 'evil' Soquili. She walks the path between both.

Things happened, and she found herself playing foster-mother to a young filly with a terrifying appearance, Suppression. For all her looks, however, Suppression was a sweet, if shy thing, and has managed to find her happily-ever-after. Nyx has kept a wistful eye on the mare, but has ultimately let her go to live her own life.

Personality: Nyx is the definition of quiet elegance. She is not loud, crude, or brash. Primarily nocturnal, she spends her evenings as a ghost; she'll drift about from place to place, distant and aloof. If confronted with conversation, she'll respond in kind, and is politely curious, if cool company. Opening up to others is not something she does easily, but she does her best to keep from being rude.

She is not known to lose her temper or fly off the handle, and her anger is cold. She will pointedly excuse herself if a situation turns sour, and is not inclined towards confrontation. She does have a caring heart, however, and is painfully drawn towards foals who are often left out, or feel different and alone. Though she says she has come to terms with her past, she still harbors the hurt in her heart, and it is often drawn out when she meets 'good' Soquili--particularly Angeni.

Still, Nyx knows she's partially to blame for her self-isolation, and after coming to terms with the fact that Suppression had found her soul-mate, she has vowed to open up and shed the thought that she is different or strange from others. If they cannot accept her for who she is, mixed blood and all, then maybe they were not worth meeting in the first place.

Plots: Anything. Drama, meet-'n-greets, anything!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:37 pm
Hallon
The Knight-to-Be

User Image

Back Story: Hallon was raised in a loving, if quirky family, and was blessed to know nothing but warmth and encouragement. He spent most of his time tagging after his sister, Sitareh, and finding beautiful 'treasures' to bring back for her.

His mother taught them about the earth and nature as a whole, and Hallon is quite in-tune with it as a result. He does, after all, sport a tree on his back just like his mother's, and views himself as its guardian. In fact, he's decided that's what he wants to do when he grew up--protect and guard others! Laurelin told him many stories of chivalrous knights and how they upheld peace and safety within the herd.

Though he's not quite old enough to be one of those dashing, valiant knights, Hallon's doing his best to help out wherever he can. It's training for the future!

Personality: Friendly and genuine, Hallon is an honest boy with honest intentions. As such, he's also naive, and it wouldn't take much to manipulate him or lead him astray. He has little to no experience with outsiders, and quite frankly, they fascinate him. Though he doesn't think he wants to leave his family grove, he does want to learn.

He's a kind soul and will put aside his own problems in order to help others--in fact, he values most everyone above himself, and has a bad habit of locking up his own thoughts. He can deal with his problems later, right? Maybe not so much, but Hallon isn't one to really dwell on negativity, and does his best to valiantly push on through hard times with the thought that there are greener pastures just beyond!

Hallon is rather humble by nature, and not prone to confrontation. Anyone snapping or lashing out at him will undoubtedly be met with bewildered surprise, and he'd rather back away and leave rather than take someone head on. If his family was threatened, not even I know how he'd react! But it's doubtful he'd just stand by and let it happen.

Plots: Anything. Drama, meet-'n-greets, anything! Adventures, maybe, or situations where he can help out. Hallon is being played as a teenager-ish. Not quite a mature adult yet.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 am
Kit
The Mischevious

User Image

Back Story: Kit hails from a distant land, and her unusual appearance suggests as much. She does not talk much about her past, and sees no reason to. It certainly doesn't have anything to do with anyone she meets in these lands, and if someone continues to pry, she'll make up some grand story to entertain them with. It'll be different each time, of course,! She has to keep things interesting. ;D

Personality: In a nutshell, Kit is mischievous, clever, and cheeky. Life is full of laughs, and she absolutely loves to play pranks. She is a free spirit, impossible to chain down, and loves nothing more than roaming like the vagrant that she is. Her long life on the road has taught her many tricks to keep herself safe. Though she is not the biggest or strongest Soquili around, she is quick and light on her feet. Kicking some dirt into an enemy's eyes gives her plenty of time to escape, and she knows how to hide and stay quiet. Adventure calls to her, but she tempers it with reasonable caution. She loves taking chances, but she loves winning even more.

Plots: Anything!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:37 am
The Queen of Hearts
The Noble

User Image

Back Story: The Queen comes from a long, pure lineage, and quality of her blood has no equal. Was she a queen's mare, or truly a queen? No one knows, and no one has asked and found out. Whatever the reason, she is stuck in these lands, though she does not intend to stay here. Filth, muck, and mire--all truly unfitting for a queen.

Personality: A noble through and through, the Queen's regal stature and carriage can be recognized almost instantly. She is a composed, cool individual, almost haughty in her superiority. She speaks softly, but with a razor-honed edge, and expects nothing less than utter obedience. She views none as her equal, and all as her potential servants.

Rumor has it that her temper is a cruel, vile thing, the blood-soaked heart seeped into her pale fur... well, some even whisper that she found a way to remove her own heart, so that she may live forever in tyrannical glory.

These are all just rumors, of course, but the Queen knows the finer side of vengeance. Cross her, and she will find a way to make you suffer in a way that you never have before.

Plots: Anything~ She is not the nicest, so beware!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:38 am
Puck
The Mystery

User Image

Back Story: Unknown.

Personality: Truth be told, I couldn't tell you! I'm hoping some RP will help flesh out this boyo. I'm not sure if he's wild or calm, sweet or cruel. Give me an encounter, and we'll see where it goes!

Plots: Anythiiiiiiiing. <3

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:38 am
Kasthem
The Wanderer

User Image

Back Story: No one quite knows where Kasthem originally hails from. He seems to have a different story every time one asks! The truth is, he used to belong to a herd of other unicorns. They were upright and just creatures, but their rigid moral code was something that the laid-back Kast could never quite adjust to. Tension grew between a select few members of the herd over debate of whether or not Kasthem should be allowed to stay within the herd, with how flippantly he seemed to regard life.

In the end, Kast chose to leave the herd for good, and was simultaneously exiled from ever returning. He spends his days as a wanderer now, peacefully roaming to new places and new people quite frequently. For all his lazy, seemingly harmless exterior, however, beware! He knows how to defend himself and will not hesitate to do so, though he'd rather that they all just got along.

Personality: If there could be Soquili hippies, Kasthem would be one of them. He's an extremely mellow stallion, never in a rush or a hurry, and accepts life for exactly what it is. (WIP)

Plots: ~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:39 am
Love
The Innocent

User Image

Back Story: ~

Personality: ~

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:40 am
Kerberos
The Wild One

User Image

Back Story: Hailing from a strong and pure Kalona line, Kerberos was raised with a very loose set of ideals; strength was something to be respected and honored. It didn't matter what race held it; to look only at race was to voluntarily chain oneself down with rules and restrictions, and to voluntarily constrict oneself out of living life to the fullest.

In short, Kerberos does not harbor the typical ideas of purist Kalonas, and couldn't really give a flying fig if you're a Unicorn or a Kelpi!

Personality: Kerberos lives in the moment. He's an adrenaline junkie, moving from one thrill to the next with little regards to the danger his stunts might hold. He's never very serious about much of anything, and if one can get over his terrifying appearance, they might find themselves with one handful of a friend.

Though he isn't stupid, he often throws caution to the wind--particularly when he's dared to do something, or his courage/pride is at stake. He's still young enough that he lets himself get riled up over things like that, and has quite the mouth on him when his temper starts roaring. Still, for all his bravado, he isn't inclined towards violence.

True to his nature, however, Kerberos can be quite devious, and doesn't seem the harm in frightening the daylights out of anyone who seems afraid from him at the get-go. He isn't above using others for his own means, but never for anything too serious. That requires patience and effort, and for now, Kerberos just wants to have a good time!

Plots: Some wild and crazy adventures. Maybe scaring pants out of a few Soquili/some brawls! No serious maiming though, Ker couldn't care less about doing stuff like that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:41 am
Laurelin
The Guardian

User Image

Back Story: ~

Personality: ~

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew