Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Whomping Willow (Trash)
Family Profile Skeleton

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:28 pm
Here is the skeleton for your characters families. You only need to fill this out if you plan on having your character go home for the holidays. There's a skeleton for parents and for siblings. All of your character's family goes into the same post here in this thread. When you have posted all of your family in the thread (one post per family), post a new thread in the holiday subforum and title it as '(your character's last name) Family' (I.E. Gaunt Family). Go here for more information about going home for the holidays.

Kakatary is pretty strict about the way a profile skeleton looks. Try to make it pretty, if you can. It's not required, but it's nice to see . Make sure you follow all the instructions in the parenthesis while you're putting your skeleton together. Remove the parenthesis and everything in between them when you're done, please.

The Crew holds the right to accept or deny anybody. Please make sure you follow the rules when applying.

Parents/Guardians (Fill out for each one)
[b]Hi, my name is[/b] (your first and last name)

[b]I'm a[/b] (female? male?)

[b]I work in[/b] (what does your character do?)

[b]I'm[/b] (Age) [b]years old.[/b]

[b]The house I was in was[/b] (You, as an parent/past student.)

[b]I may seem[/b] (Personality at work) [b]but I'm really[/b] (personality at home)

[b]My background story is[/b] (Bio about your character. Make it as long or short as you want. Show me you can actually write)

[b]I enjoy[/b] (At least five things your character likes.)

[b]I despise[/b] (At least five things your character hates.)

[b]I look like[/b] (describe or link your picture. Do not post pictures, please. Simply link them as such: [url=your picture's url here]this[/url])

[b]Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you![/b] (Put anything here you about your character that was not covered above. If there is nothing, then please remove this option)

Siblings (Fill out for each one)

[b]Hi, my name is[/b] (Name)

[b]But I mostly go by[/b] (If you have a nickname, put it here. Otherwise, remove this option)

[b]I'm a[/b] (female? male?)

[b]I'm[/b] (Age) [b]years old.[/b]

[b]People say that, in a nutshell, I'm[/b] (Personality)

[b]My background story is[/b] (Bio about your character. Make it as long or short as you want. Show me you can actually write)

[b]I enjoy[/b] (At least five things your character likes. Hobbies, favorite classes, etc.)

[b]I despise[/b] (At least five things your character hates.)

[b]I look like[/b] (describe or link your picture. Do not post pictures, please. Simply link them as such: [url=your picture's url here]this[/url])

[b]Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you![/b] (Put anything here you about your character that was not covered above. If there is nothing, then please remove this option)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:53 pm
{It looked good Akurei. Also, saving my spot for posting about Tamara's and Will's parents, Arthur and Gwyndolyn. ^o^}

Hi, my name is Arthur Radcliffe

I'm a (female? male?)

I work in (what does your character do?)

I'm (Age) years old.

The house I was in was (You, as an parent/past student.)

I may seem (Personality at work) but I'm really (personality at home)

My background story is (Bio about your character. Make it as long or short as you want. Show me you can actually write)

I enjoy (At least five things your character likes.)

I despise (At least five things your character hates.)

I look like (describe or link your picture. Do not post pictures, please. Simply link them as such: this)

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! (Put anything here you about your character that was not covered above. If there is nothing, then please remove this option)

Hi, my name is Gwyndolyn Radcliffe

I'm a (female? male?)

I work in (what does your character do?)

I'm (Age) years old.

The house I was in was (You, as an parent/past student.)

My background story is (Bio about your character. Make it as long or short as you want. Show me you can actually write)

I enjoy (At least five things your character likes.)

I despise (At least five things your character hates.)

I look like (describe or link your picture. Do not post pictures, please. Simply link them as such: this)

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! (Put anything here you about your character that was not covered above. If there is nothing, then please remove this option)

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:54 pm
So far only his dad razz

~Professor Grey's Parents~

Hi, my name is Leo Grey

I'm a Man

I work in nowhere. I decided to work for myself doing various tasks. (He means to say he doesn't work.)

I'm 50 years old.

The house I was in was Hufflepuff

I may seem Aloof and childish, with a bit of stupid but I'm really Exactly like that, oh and I'm apparently Delusional.

My background story is After getting sorted into Hogwarts I met my lovely wife. Dianna Dae Marinor. After several years of a relationship hiatus (She kept on refusing to marry me even though I knew we would be together) she finally agreed on the second year out of Hogwarts. I was thrilled and at the age of twenty we had our first child. Our Daughter named Passion. Several years after that our Son Hyppolyt was born. My wife and I are very proud parents. Quite thrilled really.

I enjoy spending time with my wife, teasing my children, spoiling my granddaughter, observing my wife in her daily rituals, arguing with the neighbors.

I despise the neighbors, my wife telling me to leave her alone, my children not visiting me, my granddaughter not knowing how to say Hyppolyt.

I look like (haven't found a picture yet will link later)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:25 pm
da Vinci Family

Hi, my name is Chance da Vinci

I'm a guy thank you

I work in The Department of Magical Law Enforcement as the Head of the Hit Wizard's office.

I'm 38 years old.

The house I was in was Ravenclaw.

I may seemcold, stern and a lot uncaring but I'm really a very caring indivual. If one of my men is hurt, you can normally find me at St. Mungo's with them. I care alot about those who work under me and my family. I do not stand for any form of injustice done to them. And let me tell you have a temper.

My background story is as follows. I was born on the outskirts of London. My family has lived in our manon for several generations now. I got my letter and went to school like any normal wizard. For a couple of years I played as Keeper for my house's Qudditch team. That's how I met Rosilia. She was a beater for the Slytherin team. Knocked me clean off my broom, literally. We dated for several years before we had a fall out near graduation. I went on to be a Hit Wizard, slowly climbing my way up through the ranks. One day I ran into her again at the Ministry. That old fire sparked again, and a year later we were married.

Two years later she gave me my son. I won't deny it, Xenos is my world. I love him dearly and love to watch him grow. He was so inquisitive as a young boy. I'd love to show you some pictures of a younger him but even I fear just how many spells that boy knows at this age. So it's best not to tempt him to show me. A few years ago I reached the post I now hold and plan to hold for a long time.

I enjoy spending time with my family, catching that elusive law breaker, rainy days, seeing my men come back safe, and teaching my boy new tricks.

I despise those stupid enough to break the law, people who mistreat their family, ice tea, being sick, and seeing my family in danger.

I look like this and at work this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! My wand is a 11 inch Blacktorn with a Phoenix Feather core. Also I have a bad habit of over rewarding. I think I might have caused a sugar quill addiction in my son.

Hi, my name is Rosalia da Vinci

I'm a woman.

I work as an Obilivitor. It's my job to modify the memories of muggles who happen to see things they shouldn't.

I'm 35 years old.

The house I was in was Slytherin.

I may seem hard, cold, and distant but I'm really alot like that. I am very prideful and my husband is the only one who's ever broken through my icy demor. I take everything seriously and trust me when I say you do not want to be on my bad side.

My background story is simple enough. I was born into the Rosier family. A proud daughter of a pureblood family I was taught from a young age the dark arts. To call me a dark witch would be an understatment. Confident in everything I did, I chose on a whim to be a beater for my houses Qudditch team. It was a great way to relieve stress I might add. That's when I met Chance. He's always facinated me, only a few years older than me. Single and very handsome, the two of us started meeting casually in the halls before eventually we became a couple. But the moment he caught me performing my beloved dark arts we were no more. He didn't believe in them and I refused to let them go.

I had always been good with spell work. That is how I found myself working for the Ministry modifying the memories of those silly muggles. One day in the halls I stummbled across Chance again. The rest is history. I have tried often to teach my son the same love for the Dark Art that I have. Sadly it has forced us appart. He is very much his father's son. We have tried to have more children but I fear an injury I sustained when Xenos was 5 has prevented me from it.

I enjoy the dark arts, modify muggle memories, teaching, appels, and my family.

I despise arguing with my son, getting caught using my old magic, idiots, those who don't take care of their children, and most of the upper managment at the Ministry.

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! My wand is a nine and a half inch Hawthorn with a Unicorn Hair core.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
~Keaton Family~

Hi, my name is Selene Keaton

I'm a woman.

I work in a bakery near the house. It serves the small wizarding comunity in this muggle city.

I'm 30 years old.

The house I was in was Gryffindor.

I may seem hardworking, motherly, and kind but I'm really exactly that way. I work hard, keep everything clean and love to help out. I'm very into brightening someone's day. I've been told I have a 'soft demeaner'. I don't know how true that is.

My background story is a simple tale. I did well enough in school and I met my husband, Eli, there. He was a year ahead of me in school but we were often together. We dated and after school we were still together. One day when I was 19 I got a rather unsettling surprise. I was pregant. But Eli took it in stride and we were married four months later. It didn't bother us one bit that my dress was tailored around my growing bump. Eli took a job at the Ministry, dealing with the misuse of muggle artifacts. It wasn't glamorus but it paid bills and that's what he cared about.

We were very happy when Cyrus was born and for many years life was good. When my boy got his letter we were just so proud. He was so happy when we went to Diagon Alley to purchase everything. A week before Cyrus went to school, tradgey struck. It was night and we were sitting in the house eating dinner. It had been his favortie, one last thing I could do before sending him to school. There was a crash and suddenly there was a werewolf in the house. Eli...he was so brave. He tried to take it down, to get it to focus on him so we could escape. We were up the stairs when I knew he hadn't made it. The werewolf almost got Cyrus but I had started to get in the way. Luckily our neighbors got there in time. The two of us spent the rest of the week in St. Mungo's. My boy's eye damaged and myself well....let's say I have a few new concerns in life now.

I enjoy getting letters from Cyrus, taking walks around the park, how well my neighbors treat me dispite everything, snow, and night time.

I despise people who harm my son, those who bother to put me down because of my condition, bad flour, no longer a fan of the full moon, and bitter things.

I look like this and as a werewolf

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! My wand is a 10 3/4 inch Hazel wood with a Dragon Heart String core. Oh and one other thing. Cyrus doesn't know it yet, but I discovered not long after the attack that I'm a few months pregnat. I do hope that the little one won't be harmed by my transformations.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:42 am
~Dante's Parents~

Hi, my name is Alexander Prince

I'm a male

I work in executioner

I'm39 years old.

The house I was in was Slytherin.

I may seem kind and firm but I'm really I can be harsh and terribly cold.

My background story is I was put into Slytherin instantly. My grades were perfect all the way through school and I crushed all who got in my way. I met Viktoria in a defense against the dark arts class and we fell in love instantly. Our courting was not romantic by any means. Our combined magic helped us be the top in our grade. When whe had Dante we could barely contain our happiness. Finally someone to continue what we have begun. We were disappointed when he defended his fluke of a sister but non the less we expect much from him.

I enjoy being on top and always winning.
seeing insignificant mudbloods go down in the most terrifyingly embarrassing way possible.
Anything that makes my family the center of attention.

I despise all those who are not from Slytherin.
Anyone who disrespects my family.
Children who disrespect their parents.
Mudbloods

I look like [Alexander]

(( just holding my spot till I get him fleshed out ^^))

Hi, my name is Viktoria Prince
I'm a female.

I work in executioner

I'm 37 years old.

The house I was in was Slytherin

I may seem soft and sweet but I'm really cold and strict.

My background story is I was an exceptional Slytherin. No matter what I did I did it perfectly. It was this perfection that drew Alexander to me and I to him. We came together and became an unstoppable force. We were so very proud of the birth of Dante but highly disappointed in Rose.

I enjoy a good cup of tea.
making all the muggles and mud bloods squirm.
perfection.
Perfection
perfection

I despise Gryffindors and their excitable personalities.
goody goodys
imperfection

I look like [Viktoria]

~Dante's sister~

Hi, my name is Rose Prince

But I mostly go by Just rose thank you.

I'm a girl silly.

I'm 9 years old.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm bubbly hyper and the complete opposite of what my parents want me to be. Although Im only bubbly and hyper when Im nervous.

My background story is when I was born my parents tried to get rid of me. Dante actually stood up for me and we are now very close. My parents hate me because I am nothing like they planned. I hope to come to Hogwarts when I turn 11 so I can escape from here.

I enjoy Cute things
soft things
bright colorful things (especially pink)
cheerful music
and good books

I despise ignorance
mean people ( like my parents)
dark music
the dark
black

I look like [Rose]  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:19 pm
~Trinity Family~

Hi, my name is Micheal Trinity

I'm a guy.

I work as an Auror. Quite proud of it too.

I'm 35 years old.

The house I was in was Hufflepuff.

I may seem serious, stubborn, and unrelenting but I'm really a teddy bear or so my wife tells me. I make certain when I'm home that all my love and attention goes to them and do my best not to bring work home.

My background story is sime enough. I went to Hogwarts, got my nessicary requirements and became an Auror. While I did my work, helping catch many dark wizards. During one of these cases I was chasing down a suspect when his partner caught me off guard. Knocking me end over end and into a stack of trash cans, I was almsot killed. If it wasn't for a dark hair beauty wielding a rolling pin. Yes I said rolling pin. That's how I met my wife. We were married not long after than. She's given me two beatufil children, and a wonderful life. I'm lucky to have her around.

I enjoy playing with my children, my wife's cooking, an afternoon nap, catching the bad guy, and helping others finish a case.

I despise when criminals get away with things, dark wizards, people who hurt my family, the smell of burning things, and long nights.

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! My wand is an 11 1/2 maghoany with a dragon's heart string core.

Hi, my name is Aditi Mai Trinity

I'm a female.

I work in a flower shop in town.

I'm 33 years old.

The house I was in was none. I'm a squib hun and they don't like my kind at Hogwarts.

My background story is no dramtic adventure. I am a squib so I grew up at my aunt's house, she's a muggle. Went to a nice muggle school but often went to Diagon Alley to visit my friends. Once they got their letters though things got very lonely. I found myself with a huge love for flowers and plants so I started a garden at home. When my aunt died I inherited the house and now I have quite the garden. Maze included. I worked at a flower shop for the longest of times until I started my own business. One night at home I heard a strange crash outside. When I came out there was a wizard attacking someone. Yes I know a wizard see one. I had been making bread and well I got a little fiesty with my rolling pin. Michael and I hit it off really well. Needless to say he's the only one for me. Nowadays I just make certain he has a warm home to come back to after a long day.

I enjoy cooking for my family, cleaning, working on floral arrangements, seeing Micheal come home safe, getting letters from Yuan, and simple things.

I despise not being able to help my son with his school work, being looked down on because I am a squib, dead flowers, seeing Micheal injured, and stuipdity

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I'm am a decendent of Chinese witches and wizards. Because I am a squib I was regected by my family. So pardon my cooking if it's a little spicy and orential.

Hi, my name is Emily Marie Trinity

I'm a girl silly!

I'm 7 years old.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm sweet but overly emotional. Yuan says I cry easy but I think he's just being mean.

My background story is nothing awesome. I was born four years after my brother and mommie was thrilled to have a girl. I help out alot at her store since it's attached to the house. Daddy shows off his magic. Sometimes when I'm upset he'll make my dolls dance and it's really fun. I miss my brother and I can't wait to go to school with him!

I enjoy soft things, mommie's flowers, playing with my brother, kittens, and bugs.

I despise rude people, dark nights, when daddy doesn't come home at night, hospitals, and being dirty.

I look like this.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:03 pm
~Gaunt Family~

Hi, my name is Daisy Leah Gaunt

But I mostly go by Daisy, or princess that's what my brother calls me.

I'm a girl!

I'm 7 and a half years old.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a shy and sweet. I'm quiet but very happy. I love to help people out.

My background story is a secret! Well kinda. Charon's the only member of my family I know. Once I had two older sisters, a mom and a dad. But something happened when I was really little and now it's just me and him. I don't like it since he's not here anymore. Charon's taken good care of me and he doesn't like to talk about what happened. Normally it's just him, me and Mr. Snuffles and we get to sleep where ever we want. I asked him once why we don't have a home but he said it's cause we can't afford one. I've been staying occasionaly at the the Leaky Cauldron while he's been gone. Someday though I want to have a home.

I enjoy being with my big brother, playing with Mr. Snuffles, summer, daisies and animals.

I despise when my brother's gone at school, winter, people who tease my brother, the cold, and mean people.

I look like this! and that's Mr. Snuffles!

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Charon writes me everyday, so he always knows where I am. Also he has acess to the family vault and everyonce in a while he sends more money so I can stay at the Caulron. The workers there are nice but I can't stay offen otherwise they get suspicous.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:39 am
~Asphodel Family~

Hi, my name is Felix Asphodel

I'm a male.

I work in London as a lawyer. Although I do have a magic background I do not wish for it to encompass my life.

I'm 40 years old. (don't call me old...I look younger than I am...)

The house I was in was Ravenclaw.

I may seem standoffish and serious but I'm reallya very relaxed man who likes to be with his family and have fun.

My background story is after getting accepted into Hogwarts I dedicated my entire life to studying magic.I graduated with one of the highest scores. After graduation I came back to London. Here I met my lovely wife. We courted for sometime until we finally got married. I had told her of my other life and she took it very well. In fact she loved it. Only a few years after our marriage she became pregnant and we had our twins.

I enjoy whittling.
working
being with my family
going out with my wife
life

I despise all those who take life for granted and don't see it as the beautiful thing that it is.
Those who misuse magic.

I look like [Felix]

Hi, my name is Corrie Asphodel

I'm a female.

I work at home. I have my own business making quilts.
I'm 38 years young.

I may seem quiet and calm but I'm really a rather vivacious girl when the time calls for it.

My background story is I grew up here in London and led a rather plain ordinary life. As one would expect of a muggle. I had no knowledge of the magical world until I met Felix. We met after I graduated from high school and we hit it off right away. It wasn't until he asked me to marry him that he told me of this world I never knew. It excited me so much!! Its what I had dreamed of all my life and now I knew it to be real. Felix was very refreshing. Despite being an amazing wizard he still did everything without magic. It impressed me so much. I was so incredibly proud when Levana and Nevin received their letters to Hogwarts! To think that those two magical beings came from me.

I enjoy Baking
cooking
sewing
being with my family
alone time with my Felix
Christmas

I despise
close minded idiots
those who don't help those in need
anyone who hurts my babies
a bad recipe

I look like [Corrie]

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I may have a bit more than presents waiting for my children when they get home. *pats slightly round belly*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:38 pm
~Spronken/Star Family~

Hi, my name is Eriol Star

I'm a male

I work as a Magical Historian and master of Alchemist arts.

I'm 36 years old.

I did not attended Hogwarts, my parents chose to home school me

I may seem cold, unfriendly and indifferent but I'm really caring, shy, and soft-spoken

My background story is I met Hikari's parents in Hogsmead when they were on vacation, her mother had been quite pregnant at the time. Only a few days after they met Hikari's parents asked me to take the child when she was born. I pressed them for the reason and found out a secret that forced to keep from Hikari. A week after I had made the promise to take Hikari, she was born and her parents vanished. Hikari was good baby growing up and was always excited about her trips to America. I home schooled her just the way my parents had home schooled me so our vacations to Salem were some of the only times she saw other people. When she turned ten I knew things were not good, she started acting like she was two people. I knew why but I could not tell her so I waited till things went horribly wrong. After that she was almost taken away from me but I managed to keep her safe in England until she started Hogwarts, something I was not too happy to let her do. I also reluctantly aloud her to return to Hogwarts after her first year. Still she seems to be doing well and I am quite proud of her.

I enjoy a good book, peace and quite, playing with Hikari, studying ancient and forgotten magical arts, cooking

I despise loud music, crowds, nothing to do, getting yelled at, being told that I wrong and then not getting an explanation on how or why I am wrong

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! My parents taught me Acculemecy and Legimincy in my training, that was the only that had saved Hikari's life those years ago. I was also taught Alchemy by my parents and will occasionally use it when paid to do something that normal Transfiguration and Potions can not accomplish.

((Edited to fix bad grammar))  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:15 am
✿ π•Ώπ–π–Š π•³π–”π–šπ–˜π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–—π–Šπ–œπ–Žπ–™π–™ ✿

Father

Hi, my name is Arthur Marcellus Prewitt

I'm a male

I work in The Ministry of Magic, International Magical Office of Law

I'm 39 years old.

I may seem focused, determined, short tempered, and cold but I'm really pretty much the same. I have very little tolerance for error in myself and in others.

My background story is I was born into the Prewitt family, a pureblood line. Unfortunately, due to a blood-traitor relative, we were under a lot of pressure from other families, and not particularly liked. As a result, I was given a very strict upbringing, and when I got to Hogwarts and was sorted into Slytherin, did my best to be the best. I formed a tentative alliance with a girl in my year, Isabella Lestrange--tentative because her family was in high favor by families that had supported the Dark Lord--though of course, to the rest of the Wizard world, things were exactly opposite. Another reason for caution was that my blood-traitor aunt had unfortunately murdered Isabella's aunt...

As time passed, our alliance became a friendship, as my family's shame slowly left. We went separate ways after graduating; I got a job in the Ministry and was focusing on working my way up, and neither of us really had time to write letters or meet each other. This continued until several years later, when we met again at a reunion hosted by another member of our year. I began to court her, and we married a few years later. Now we have two daughters, and I am determined that they will be even more successful than I have been.

I enjoy My job
Traveling
Dueling
Reading
My family
My status as a pureblood
Winter
Potion-brewing
Power
Tea

I despise Muggles
Mudbloods
Werewolves
Noisy, irritating people
Anyone who touches a book from my library without permission
Messes
Failure
Tomatoes
Idiots
When Celandine treats me like I'm three

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! It may not look like it, but I do care about my sister...even if she's extremely trying at times, she is still my sister. My wand is birch, 9 ΒΌ inches, with a unicorn tail core.

~
Mother

Hi, my name is Isabella Lestrange Prewitt

I'm a female

I work in clothing design.

I'm 38 years old.

I may seem elegent, pleasant, kind and all around wonderful but I'm really somewhat strict and I can be very cold when annoyed. I am raising my daughters to be model purebloods, and will do all I can to raise them as high as possible.

My background story is I come from a very well known pureblood family, the Lestrange family. As such, I was trained to be proud, cunning and ambitious, and ruthless. Naturally, I was sorted into Slytherin. After a cautious alliance with a boy in my year, a few months older than me, I gradually became friends with him. We went our separate ways after graduation, and I got a job at Madame Malkin's. A few years later, met up again at a reunion one of our other year-mates was having, and started to date...and here we are, a happily married couple! By the time Cosette was born, I had started my own business in the fashion industry, and by Iolanthe's birth my designs were famous. I spend a lot of time traveling, to France or China or some other country, getting inspiration and learning what's popular. In fact, the only time I'm always home is Christmas. Other than that, it's just a few days to rest, or a few weeks to work, the latter of which I spend in my workroom.

I enjoy Shopping
Giving makeovers
Making clothes
Meringue cookies
Parties
Fancy clothes
Dressing up Cosette and Iolanthe

I despise Clumsy house-elves
Unfashionable people
Ugly clothes
Muggles
When people question her orders and decisions
Disrespect
Illness

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I love my daughters, but I really don't have time to argue with themβ€”so I've ordered the servants to give them whatever they want. My wand is elm, 8 ΒΌ inches, with a veela hair core.

~
Younger Sister

Hi, my name is Iolanthe Madeline Prewitt

But I mostly go by Io, Lan, Maddie, Imp (by people who don't like me)

I'm a female

I'm 8 years old.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm really quiet and very shy. I adore my older sister, and follow her everywhere. I'm practically her shadow... The only time I'm loud is when someone is mean or rude to someone I love--then I become extremely angry, which really isn't pleasant...

My background story is I'm from a pureblood family, and I've been taught to be very proud of that. I was born 3 years after my older sister, and I idolize her and my parents--they're so amazing! Mum designs clothes, and Dad works in the Ministry...I've grown up surrounded by their work, attending parties they've hosted... Even if they're often not home, I'm happy because they're doing great things.

I enjoy Cosette
Books
Ice skating
Blueberries
My parents
Cats
Stuffed animals
Music

I despise Bugs
Loud noises
Mean people
Vegetables
Pomegranates
Anything spilling on my stuffed animals
Anyone who messes up my stuffed animals or teases me
Muggles

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I like music, and I'm learning to play the flute.

~
Aunt

Hi, my name is Celandine Briallen Prewitt

I'm a female

I work in gardening

I'm 40 years old.

I may seem cheerful, patient, kind, and sweet, but I'm really easily annoyed, teasing, and antisocial. I have a habit of muttering to myself when especially irritated.

My background story is Born into the Prewitt family, I arrived at Hogwarts expecting that muggles were ignorant and below me, and that muggleborns were a waste of air. Because of this (and because I was terrified of what would happen if I wasn't), I was sorted into Slytherin. I was surprised to realize that muggle-borns were actually very intelligent, sometimes more so than purebloods. As a matter of fact, I ended up in an agreement with a Ravenclaw muggle-born of my year (whose name was Alfred) that I would help him with Herbology if he would help me with History of Magic. We grew to be very close friends, but I was afraid of my family finding out. As a result, I made a horrible mistake: I told my younger brother, Arthur, that I was only pretending to be friends with Alfred, in order to take advantage of his knowledge.

In the middle of 7th year, Alfred found out. He was furious, believing that I had told my brother the truth, and was just using him. He yelled at me, saying things like, β€œI should never have trusted a filthy Slytherin!” and then never gave me more than a passing glance again. Extremely depressed, I went on a trip through Europe after graduation, ignoring any letters I got, and basically vanishing off the map for a few years. When I had finally managed to bury the memory deep enough that it no longer bothered me, I returned to England to discover that my brother was engaged. I moved back into the family home, becoming a gardener and selling some of my plants on the side. When my nieces were born, I took care of them durring the times that my sister-in-law was away or sick, which became more and more often as they grew up. I loathe the way my brother and sister-in-law are raising them, so I've tried to use this time to fix things...

I enjoy gardening
roses
any kind of plant
rain
sun
the outdoors
my nieces
teasing my brother
fruit and vegetables

I despise parties
Winter
intense heat
being stuck indoors
fancy clothes
being bored
my sister-in-law
any medicine that isn't herbal
anyone who messes up a garden, particularly if it's one of mine

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! When I'm irritated, I like to go out to the garden. If I can't, if I'm stuck inside for some reason, I get extremely irritableβ€”trust me, you don't want to be anywhere near me when that happens. I do care about my brother, and I worry about him...always shut in his office the way he is... My wand is rosewood, 12 ΒΎ inches, with a phoenix feather core.

((Is it okay that there are so many of them?))  
The Whomping Willow (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games