Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
OH HAI, Oldie reporting in from a bazillion years ago! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you remember teh ARTANUS!
  Well OF COURSE!
  Yes, and I want your babies!
  Maybe a little
  Not at ALL!
  POTATO (Alternative to "Not at all")
View Results

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:44 pm
Oh man, this is the first time I've logged onto this site in well over two years! This is supah nostalgic. I wonder who's still here? I wonder who I remember? There's Eggo, and Goddess Ace, and Mr. President Sakuchan(?) and SOUL (now Dr. Entroy), Blue, Bluegrass cat, Half Angel(?), and J...F...SOMETHING, and CHURRLO, and churrlo's brother, and so many more!

I wonder who remembers me? I remember being obsessed with this website. I remember having a KICKA- (I don't remember if we're allowed to swear) -SS avatar, and having that account get hacked! I remember the name the hacker changed that account to: Aitoyoru, if anyone wants to check it out.

I remember rising in the social hierarchy of this place. I remember making comments, and a video. I remember coming down on n00bs with a fist of proper grammatical PAIN! I remember becoming good friends with some of you! I remember getting in trouble with my parents for mailing Christmas letters to some of you!

And then I remember high school leaving no time for any of this. And I remember it not being that fun anymore sad

But I'm eager to check in on the oldies, and see the new generation of FG4PGaians!

After today and tomorrow, I'll probably leave you all again sad
Before I go, I'll probably give all of my stuff away to you peeps if I remember how, so stay tuned!

Now, respooooond!

EDIT: Oh, aaand, Darhtspanky, And Ketake!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:43 am
How could you not mention me. Or at least one of the names I've gone by over the last 5 years. >_>  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Artanus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:14 am
I swear, I was trying my hardest to remember your old name, but all I could come up with was "That uber troll guy" And that's not even that accurate. That's just my shoddy memory! How's it going?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:19 pm
I remember you...
...but do you remember me? xD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:15 pm
I remember you, but I'm not as old on here as most of the other guildies. And I disappeared for quite a while too. I think I joined in 08 but I can't even remember that now. XD I just recently started logging in on occasion.

EDIT: If It helps my first username was aprilness, back when I first joined the guild and Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 pm
Fine dont list me then Arty razz  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:52 am
Ahem.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:02 pm
-points in the general direction of herself-
No Lyss on that list?

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:04 pm
Even though the last post in this was from 2010 - ah, what the hell - this place is pretty damn dead.

I'm glad you remembered me xd I love looking back at the guild and being like, "wow - this place was a serious part of my high school experience." But I still love you guys :3 <3

I'm on Gaia now to pretty much sell off my items and commission artwork of my OCs. It beats having to pay cash at anime conventions/DA.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:27 pm
Oh my how coud you not remember my name rofl

Hehe how are you hon? i logged on again after a long time and must admit it is the same feeling ^^

hows life? everything going good biggrin  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 am
slowpoke.jpg

Uhh yeah. Idk I'm mostly on other parts of gaia. But lately i haven't been much on the internet at all. Work. School. Being social. etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:40 am
wolfe 13ish
Wolfe almost 18

Wolfe has aaaaaged..

Oh maaaan.  

Pirate-Wolfe

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:55 pm
JF Something! xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:51 pm
*comes crashing through the door* TADA!!! *trips falling on his face* gonk

guess the old cat isn't as nimble anymore crying god i do miss you guys
god it's been a year since the last post has this guild truely died... after all our crazy antics and zany fun, well i guess yall had to grow up eventualy razz lol

razzy still loves you all and wishes yall the best... god i wonder how much my stuff is worth now eek ******** i have alot of junk lol  

Razenof

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:56 am
Razenof
well i guess yall had to grow up eventualy razz lol
Quite frankly, I find that assertion to be inaccurate, slanderious, and possibly even a little blasphemous >.> ...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff