Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*
Official 'Suggest an exclusive Guild event' thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got any ideas?
  Yay! Let the games begin...
  D'uh....*drools on shirt*
  We can still take the gold while we're thinking, right?
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:21 pm
maxwellvickers
How about a secret contest that nobody actually knows about except for the mods. Nobody would even know that they qualified for something, let alone if they were winning. Like, uh, "who's wearing the most complete suit of set items" or "who's avi looks the most like a character from [insert anime]"...

i like it, we'll consider it  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:39 pm
pirate GOLD!

>.< hmmmm.... A contest idea? We could try something like spirit days. Pick a theme and have people dress their avis with that in mind. A couple might not be able to participate but a lot could.  

Kandieren

Big_Spike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:41 pm
yea scavenger hunt for things

the first one to post with all the stuff on this one their person. like them wearing the stuff then u give them some money  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:56 am
What if, at some point, we had something resembling a ...Sadie Hawkins? dance. Where the girls pick their dance partner rather than the guys picking a dance partner.

To counter the "I don't need a specially-themed dance-event to approach guys!": Yeah, I know, not all girls at school dances are naturally passive wallflowers, but I still think it'd be fun.

[sob story]
'Sides, I used to be one of those wallflowers and I missed out on most of my high-school dances because I was too scared to approach a guy, so I want a chance to regain part of my teen-hood. Won't you give me that chance? (*dramatic tear*)
[/sob story]  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

tbalch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:51 am
Gaia VS. Runescape  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:10 am
tbalch
Gaia VS. Runescape
rofl rofl rofl gaia wins... bigtime rofl rofl rofl  

Sakura-Kyoukan

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:59 am
How about a contest where everyone gives RaidenKazama gold and the person who gives the most gold gets... a hug. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:54 pm
I gots an ideaa!!! blaugh ~SQUEE

*ahem* Anyways, We could have a clothing contest. Someone could choose a clothing (in secret!) and whoever he or she spots wearing it will win a prize? biggrin  

baybehprincess

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:06 pm
What if we had like a guild game day? One day (or several, or a week...whatever) where we all hung out in Towns and/or slots and/or fishing. I dig that different time areas is an issue, as well as loading and lagging and such, so I think if it were spread out over time and spread out over games (like, not everyone in Towns, but some in the other games too), it'd be better.

I dunno, I think it'd be cool. It'd be like hanging out at someone's house and playing video games, or something, except that it'd be online. And can you imagine the randomness that would result from us in a free-chat environment? rofl

EDIT: Okay, either I didn't notice the new Games subforum, or my subconscious ate it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:44 pm
IDEA! Karma. We could reward people with good karma. Place on the opening page a line at the top telling members to post it in the new "Karma" Sticky whenever they're donated to. At the end of every...3?...months, whomever donated the most gets some kinda reward.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:58 am
Big_Spike
yea scavenger hunt for things

the first one to post with all the stuff on this one their person. like them wearing the stuff then u give them some money

Scavenger hunt! That sounds uber cool! I likes it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:03 am
If we posted who donated the most, then the identity of the Gift Ninjas will be known or they will have to forego participation in the event. sweatdrop I like gifting in secret. There are many of us who do that because it keeps would be beggars confused. xd No one likes to be harassed for freebies and I know I don't always have gold either. Sometimes I am actually poor. 3nodding  

IMWanderling

ying_0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:56 pm
How about this make events that occur in the towns. cool huh? sweatdrop  
*Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items