Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 pm
Image of the herd to be added!

Welcome to Novii's Plot Thread >3

My Muse seems to work in spurts. It's been lazy for the past, oh...several months. Now it's kinda rearing its ugly beautiful head and wants to work with me biggrin Yayyy Muse!

For the most part, when Muse is in a good mood, I can knock out several posts in one day. Bad mood? You may have to poke me hard to get me to twist out a reply.

I will RP either through the guild or over AIM (my S/N is LykosEcho, feel free to add me but send me an IM with who you are, so I don't think you're some insane stalker -- unless, of course, you ARE some insane stalker... in which case...stalk away :3 ). Typically, I can knock out an entire RP over AIM on a good day. Again, on a bad day? Poke me. My Muse varies, so just...yeah. Just poke me, capiche? ^__^

I'll reserve posts in this thread, but I'm only going to list the soquili who need the rp/plots or the ones my muses want to work with. If any of my plots catch your interest, post here and tell me what you'd like/what soqu you'd like to offer to play. I'm open for simple rp, but they've got to have at least a semi-plot (ex: Serren & ______ go on an adventure and get lost // vs. generic meet & greet #33).

Also note: I don't rp in order... I might have two rps going, one during pregnancy and one with foals... This might be a disaster, but I cannot rp in order, haha! Just fair warning!

3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 pm
First Priority! {the ones I have muse for}

User Image

Aleksei - Gen 1

About/Personality: Aleksei is guarded, her mind collected. On the inside, past the cool-cucumber facade that makes this mare, Aleksei is a haunted soul. Born into a herd with an over-zealousness for justice, as a foal, Aleksei was raised and trained to be a warrior; to kill the unworthy, the tainted. Past the shell that seems so calm in the face of danger, there is a softness that shrinks away with each kill. The longer she goes between her 'duties' the harder it makes and she knows the time is ticking to when she meets the adversary that will kill her. She has bred with a flutter stallion, Oberon, to 'continue' her bloodline and is defiant in the fact that she will raise their half-angeni son to follow in her footsteps, even beyond Domovoi's own wishes.

Breeding:
1: Oberon - November 2010 {Etain & Domovoi}
2: Oberon
3: Oberon
Plots?

1) I'd like for Aleksei to find a female friend. It will have to be someone who shares the same dislike for skinwalkers/kalonas that she does (or at least won't argue with her 'views' of them) and someone that understands her life is risky. Someone she can talk to before the 'crisis' in her life happens, possibly played while Aleksei is pregnant or while her foals are young.

2) Aleksei will be leaving Oberon, taking her son with her, to train him to be a warrior -- however, she will be keeping tabs a kalona (preferably an evil, but not so evil that they kill her outright, mare or stallion), ready to hunt it down if it preys on anyone. I need someone to play this kalona -- someone willing to have them fight pretty evenly, but Aleksei will slip up and lose and get pretty injured (i'm thinking leg injury that makes her completely reconsider her lifestyle) -- I need someone willing to leave her wounded and not make the final kill on her, or her young son who will be watching from the sidelines.

3 Free-for-all, before or after plot point-2. Ideas? Post 'em!

-----

User Image

Domovoi - son of Aleksei & Oberon

About/Personality: Domovoi is calm and content to be at peace with the world. He lets the world roll around him, contented, making friends fairly easily but he does get nervous/stuttery around fillies other than his sister. He is angeni-flutter, expected to do many things by his parents: he is the prince of the faerie realm that his father lingers in, as well as wanted by his mother, a destroyer of evil, to follow in her hoof prints and train as a warrior. Domo wants none of this (he likes the faeries enough, but doesn't want to rule them, and hates the idea of bloodshed, even for peace -- besides, kalonas can't be that bad...can they?). He's conflicted by this.

Status: Too young atm, but will be looking shortly! post/pm any offers, see plots below for more info: I'd prefer the mare look good with him color wise, there must be full mane edits (unless you think I'll omg-love the pairing, but still should be semi-edited mane), and I would prefer wings but I'm not dead-set on them ^^
Breeding:
1: ???
2: ???
3: ???
Plots?

1) I'd like for him to meet a foal that will turn out to be a good friend, a friend he can tell his problems to if comes the time and a friend whose opinion will matter to him. I'd prefer colt for this, because he's a tad nervous around fillies, but a strong-willed girl might earn his trust and work well! Adventures ensue.

2) I'd like for him to meet a kalona-blooded filly (or mare) that's not downright evil, that he gets a crush on (whether it's reciprocated or not). Bonus points if this becomes a fling (or perhaps more, if they look good together) because his mother will not agree with his choice of girlfriends and there will be drama. Note: If it becomes a breeding, I'd prefer that the mare have at least mane edits.

3) I'd like for him to meet a kalona stallion (preferrably an evil one) which he can realize his mother's true feelings for them and the reason why. This could lead to a mis-matched fight in which Domovoi loses and gets roughed up (but I'd prefer him not get killed LOL)

4) Free-for-all: have an idea? Post it!

-----

User Image

Van - Gen 1

About/Personality: Van is a fiery boy, full of restless energy and wanderlust. He's been a wanderer ever since he can remember, breaking away from his herd to follow his heart. He's a believe of Destiny, Kismet, Fate, whatever you'd like to call it -- he follows it around like a loyal dog. He is free-spirited and easily amused, and lives to make people smile. He believes that Fate will show him the road to love, though he is young and a tad bit gullible. He's going to have a fling with Anansi for plots-sake, but it will wisen him up and mean little to him in the end and he'll be ready for his future mate.

Breeding:
1: Anansi - 1-night-stand.
2: Uncertain
3: Uncertain
Plots? TBA once I figure him out.  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 pm
Continued! {the ones I have muse for}

User Image

Serren - son of Akiilani & Basil

About/Personality: Serren is cool, easy-going, confident and breezy. He's smooth with words for the most part and like his mother, is nice to everyone...but he will hold a grudge if he needs to, and he does not trust anyone "evil" without good reason. He's close with his more innocent brother, Torrin, and has always looked out for him. He's bold, a flirt, and loves pretty mares...especially little violet flutters with red wings -- aka, his mate, Vitania. He's loyal to her, though it doesn't mean he won't look at the other girls if they catch his eye. Currently finding out what love's all about.

Breeding:
1: Vitania - trying - 13LL
2: Vitania
3: Vitania
Plots? TBA

-----

User Image

Tavarii - son of Ksapa & Daze

About/Personality: Tavarii, as a colt, was dramatic and full of flair. He kept this up until young adulthood, when he fell head over heels for a Wind mare named Carmine. He couldn't tie her down to the ground, where he was, and after they had a group of baskets -- three daughters -- together, the family split up. Tavarii had his grounded daughter, Lani, as a companion for awhile, but now she has her own family, leaving Tav to wander the grounds alone, wondering if he'll ever see happiness again. He's a bit of a goof, foot-in-mouth sorta guy, and says things without meaning to, then feels bad. He can't help but compare other girls to Carmine and needs a sassy girl to help him forget about her, to make new memories together and ultimately a new family, a family that will stick together.

Breeding:
1: Carmine - August 2008 {Astraaelyn, Akiilani & Kaitou Malta}
2: Pending
3: Pending
Plots? TBA

-----

User Image

Ace - Gen -1

About/Personality: Ace is friendly, amiable to everyone, and ever-cheerful. He's also a complete directional idiot, getting himself lost more than what's good for him. He has the tendency to stick to someone (namely Ichigo, atm) like glue, in a rather annoyingly friendly fashion. However, faced with immediate danger, Ace would be fiercely protective of his friends and try and be a hero, though he might ultimately fumble.

Breedings:
1: ???
2: ???
Plots? TBA

-----

User Image

Akiilani - daughter of Carmine & Tavarii

About/Personality: Lani, as she's fondly known, is vivacious and peppy, loud and good-natured, and loves everyone, even if they give her a reason not to. She thinks kalonas are "cool" and would love to meet one, as long as they didn't eat her. She's a bit of a goofball at times, though motherhood has leveled her out and made her mature a little. She loves her sons and is in love with Basil, but can't help but wonder if there's not more to life than family. She's always wished she had wings like her mother, Carmine, and her sisters, Astra and Malta, and spent alot of her childhood leaping off ledges just for the thrill.

Breedings:
1: Basil - Feb 2010 {Serren & Torrin}
2: Basil
3: Basil
Plots? TBA  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:11 pm
The Rest Of 'Em {rp'able by request, but will be slower}

User Image

Amerlei - daughter of Amarinne & Crousader

About/Personality: Amerlei is a dreamer; she follows her dreams, listening to the happy voices in her head, and is rather reckless at times. She doesn't know how to fly, despite the fact that she's a Wind, and wanders in a so-many-mile radius around her teepee. She does love her family...even if it's broken. She thought she knew what she wanted, once upon a time...and now she's not sure.

Breeding:
1: Ciardha - July 2009 {Cainneach, Anansi & Ame}
2: Damien
3: Damien
Plots? None atm.

-----

User Image

Anansi - daughter of Amerlei & Ciardha

About/Personality: Anansi is quick-witted, cunning and a major flirt; she'll flirt with anyone, girl or boy, but she is in love with Lyle. Lyle is a split personality between himself and Arithyl; Arithyl loves someone other than Anansi and Lyle has brought home children that weren't Anansi's. So Anansi's getting even -- she's having a breeding with a Unicorn named Van, just to do the same back to her lover.

Status: ...it's complicated! She's in love with Lyle, but he's co-owned and has used all his breedings; her breeding with Van is a spite-breeding, she's going to show up on Lyle's doorstep with a couple of foals that look nothing like him, to get him jealous. Third breeding would be a fling, for sure, someone willing to be a sperm donor basically; the foals would be raised between Lyle and Anansi, but the blood-father would be allowed to see them and know them. Slight-edits would be loved, as well as color meshing, but feel free to offer!
Breeding:
1: Arithyl - Jan 2009 {Harper & Adelisa}
2: Van - pending
Plots? None atm.

-----

User Image

Harper - daughter of Anansi & Arithyl "Lyle"
-co-owned by Kuro-Mizuki, who plays her "other half" Lyre.

About/Personality: Harper is a split-personality, this side of her persona played by myself. She is a moody, dark-minded and wry little mare who believes all full-blooded (note: horn -and- uni-tail thankyouverymuch!) unicorns are superior to everyone else, and believes Winds are "rats with wings" and alicorns are worse, because how -dare- a Uni breed with one of those rats? She resents her grandmother, Amerlei, for being a Wind and doesn't talk much with her. Was sent to live with her when Anansi caught Harper and her sister, Addie, torturing a forest animal for the thrill of it.

Status: First breeding is Kuro-Mizuki's. After that...I would like a pure-blooded Uni to breed with her; edits don't matter. I'm in no hurry to breed this girl, as she's rather volatile xD But if you have a boy you think would look nice, offer him up!
Breeding:
1: Kuro Mizuki's.
2: Open
Plots? None atm.  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:11 pm
Continued! {rp'able by request, but will be slower}

User Image

Takara - daughter of Dellia & Rafe

About/Personality: Takara is bubbly, happy-go-lucky and a liiiittle bit air-headed. Gullible, yet she learns fairly quickly. I haven't rp'ed her much, so he's subject to change.

Status: Single and looking! Prefer a natural stallion, but got an idea? Post it!
Breeding:
1: Open
2: Open
3: Open
Plots? None atm.

-----

User Image

Gypsy Phantom - son of Lena & Takylus

About/Personality: Phantom is quixotic, a dreamer, friendly but a bit shy. He loves his wings, he loves the air, and he loves his childhood friend, an angeni named Daytona. I haven't rp'ed him much, so he's subject to change.

Breeding:
1: Daytona
2: Daytona
3: Daytona
Plots? None atm.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:12 pm
Extra  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:13 pm
Extra  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:20 pm
And one more...  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:57 pm
Open for posting biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:47 am
I just have to say.. Van is so awesome. x}  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:57 pm
Thank you, Musica biggrin He's one of my faves!

Updated: Domovoi is all grown up! biggrin  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff