Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Hatsya's Quest RENEWED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:39 pm
Welcome to my quest thread- renewed! heart
I'm settling with something aimed higher this time and I guess, more challenging and would take me a long time, but with (hopefully) promising results. I'll be questing this one by one so it's more organized and easier to keep track.

QUEST:
Monochrome Keido- 0/4.1M

AWESOME DONORS (current quest):
None

AWESOME DONORS (old quest):
Gold Marra- Midnight gothic bat gauntlets! heart
AssNinja4759- Street fighter IV megapack! heart
Baron Phoenix Belmont- 28k! heart
Unk Tensor- black punk band+25k! heart
Bisuketto- Cravate demonique! heart
NSTG Mule- 5k! heart
elyzia- 20k! heart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:58 pm
♫toot toot♫

Hnn... I'm curious as to what this looks like...

anyway... bat gauntlets coming your way~

♫toot toot♫

Gold Marra

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:00 am
Hey thanks a lot! 8D
Sure I can show it to you just let me re-tektek it. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:00 am
♫toot toot♫

ahahaha, no problem. I wish I could help out more, but I have some quests of my own going on XP

♫toot toot♫

Gold Marra

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:02 am
Aww that's so sweet. heart I'd help out too, once I get mine, a ton of cash are gonna fall from the sky going to you. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Request to add list of donors sent.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:37 pm
Hey, a little something for you at the bank. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Check the bank love, a little something coming your way. smile

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:43 am
hey guys sorry if I wasnt able to on lately. school sucks. D:
But It's Christmas break now so I can start active again! n3n

sorry if I did not able to add list of donors atm I was busy and didnt get the time to go online. I'm terribly sorry for it all.

I will add the list now, thanks so much for the donations! 8D

EDIT: done I've added!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Donated :3

If you want to save yourself a TON of gold, by the way, you should seriously consider replacing the Demonic Pendant in your dream avatar with something else. There are lots of items SO much cheaper that look quite similar to the Demonic Pendant in that pose (the pose where it's not glowing, like you have on your Dream Avatar). Some suggestions of things you could look into are:
    Ruby Pendant (75k)
    Red & Maroon Bar Necklace (180g)
    Jasper & Milk Quartz Necklace (2k)
    Sweetheart Silver Pendant (1.2k)
    ... Just to name a few :3

elyzia

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:27 am
Hey guys, I'm SOOOOOO sorry for not posting soon. I've been really busy with school and all. But thanks a lot NSTG mule for the donation! It helped a lot!
@elyzia:
oooh thanks a lot for the donation! O: But hmmmm what did you donate? o3o sorry if I sound rude and all, I just haven't cheked in over a month, I'm not sure about the transactions I've been through. ^^; I'm soo sorry again, but if you tell me, I'll post it in the first post! <3

and thanks a lot for the suggestion! O: what do you think fits the best? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 pm
x-Hatsya-x
Hey guys, I'm SOOOOOO sorry for not posting soon. I've been really busy with school and all. But thanks a lot NSTG mule for the donation! It helped a lot!
@elyzia:
oooh thanks a lot for the donation! O: But hmmmm what did you donate? o3o sorry if I sound rude and all, I just haven't cheked in over a month, I'm not sure about the transactions I've been through. ^^; I'm soo sorry again, but if you tell me, I'll post it in the first post! <3

and thanks a lot for the suggestion! O: what do you think fits the best? heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I actually canceled the trade a week or two ago because I'd noticed it had been a while & you still hadn't accepted it. I'm sorry for the confusion; I'll definitely start a new trade with a donation ASAP!
&, you're welcome :3 Personally, out of the suggestions I listed, I think the Ruby Pendant would probably look the best. However, there's a new item called Puppie Love Plushie & it has a pose option that's a collar/necklace, & I think that would look amazing with your Dream Avatar... Much better than any of the items I originally suggested. It currently costs 140k in the Marketplace, so it's definitely also pricier than any of my previous suggestions; however, since it's such a new item, the price is guaranteed to gradually become lower with time.
Also, another thing I should have probably suggested in my first reply: You should definitely consider replacing the Mona's Potion eyes with just a default red eye style from Salon Durem. Here's one of the many options as to what your Dream Avi would look like with eyes from Salon Durem that cost only 25g instead of the Mona's Potion eyes:
User Image
Personally, I can't even really notice the difference between those eyes & the Mona's Potion eyes, & it really makes the avatar more affordable.
Obviously, though, it's your Dream Avatar, not mine, so if you really like it exactly how it is & don't think it's worth it to change anything to make it cheaper, than you're totally welcome to just ignore my suggestions; I certainly won't be offended or anything :3

elyzia

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:12 pm
awww thank you soooo much ; A; heart heart heart
It takes me forever to earn as much as 20k thank yuuuu <3 *overreact state*

Ohh I see, i see. I never really thought those items can make your avi cheaper! I was always rooting for the more expensive ones, since those are what I am more familiar with.
I'll definitely take that pendant, hopefully when it deflates a bit! <3
I'm actually debating on which eyes to buy. Since the Mona's potion has the effect of larger eyes, but that Salon Durem 25g eyes look sooo cute as well.
I think I'll stick with the cheaper eyes for now, since 25g isn't much of a loss! xp Thanks again! <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:17 am
renewed this place. heart  

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers