Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
(Update)Please pray that my cousin and her baby don't die

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starry night-163

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 pm
My cousin is going to have a baby soon but in mexico and we can't send her any money because we don't have any so there's no one to help her have the baby and on top of that her blood and her boyfriends blood don't mix and she didn't get a shot so the baby might come out with syndrom of a down or... well my mom said with blue blood but Idk what that is but she said they will probably have to take it all out and put in new blood. Please pray that everything goes well and she doesn't die while giving birth seeing as there isn't anyone to help her out. She's poor too I don't know if they even have a bed to sleep in(no joke). I really don't want her or her baby to die crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:44 pm
I shall keep them in my prayers and you too so that God may comfort you threw all your worry.  

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

starry night-163

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:04 pm
mooey96999
I shall keep them in my prayers and you too so that God may comfort you threw all your worry.
Thanks I appreciate it!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:04 pm
I hope all turns out well for both the baby and your cousin. I do however have a few questions...What shot did she not get to prevent the baby from getting down syndrome? There is no such thing. And our blood is blue any ways. It only turns red when it hits oxygen.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

kdke

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:19 pm
X XIt's always very sad when a mother and her child may die during child birth... but even if they do die, or
one of them dies, don't lose hope. Death comes to all of us at one point, even in painful ways. I'll
pray that our Father keeps them alive during childbirth and that the child is healthy.

And I must agree with Shadow. I've never heard of a shot preventing down syndrome. Very strange.
And our blood IS blue inside of our bodies. The reason why it's red when it comes out of the body is
because the oxygen in the air turns blood red from the iron inside of it.
X X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:48 pm
Shadows-shine
I hope all turns out well for both the baby and your cousin. I do however have a few questions...What shot did she not get to prevent the baby from getting down syndrome? There is no such thing. And our blood is blue any ways. It only turns red when it hits oxygen.

The shot was not to prevent down syndrom it was to make sure nothing happened to the baby cuz the bloods didn't mix and one thing that could happen was syndrom of a down and yeah I know our blood is blue but this is different, I think it's called blue syndrom or something like that Idk.  

starry night-163

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:28 am
starry night-163
Shadows-shine

The shot was not to prevent down syndrom it was to make sure nothing happened to the baby cuz the bloods didn't mix and one thing that could happen was syndrom of a down and yeah I know our blood is blue but this is different, I think it's called blue syndrom or something like that Idk.

Ohh, okay! I understand now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:26 pm
Well I have an update and it's really good news thanks to God biggrin so may ALL the glory, praise and thanks go to God! heart Well my cousin had her baby yesterday! heart and I'm glad I stayed up untill like 12 something because I wouldn't have heard until who knows when blaugh but the baby came out very healthy and very big lol but she almost died gonk but in the end it all went well because my uncle paid for my cousin to go to some private clinic and my aunt says that the baby would have died if she had gone to some other cheap clinic my cousin planned on going to so my cousin got the attention she needed and so I'm quite happy everything went well, my aunt says the whole family is bursting with joy mrgreen and about this whole mess with the baby being born with defects my aunt says that my uncle lied and nothing was wrong with the baby stressed he made us all worry unless he wasn't joking but Idk. Well now I just can't wait till my cousin comes back from mexico so I can see my cousin and the the baby whee I havn't seen my cousin in like ever! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!! I really appreciate it! heart I can tell they worked seeing as the baby almost died and my cousin was sick.  

starry night-163

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:30 pm
starry night-163
Well I have an update and it's really good news thanks to God biggrin so may ALL the glory, praise and thanks go to God! heart Well my cousin had her baby yesterday! heart and I'm glad I stayed up untill like 12 something because I wouldn't have heard until who knows when blaugh but the baby came out very healthy and very big lol but she almost died gonk but in the end it all went well because my uncle paid for my cousin to go to some private clinic and my aunt says that the baby would have died if she had gone to some other cheap clinic my cousin planned on going to so my cousin got the attention she needed and so I'm quite happy everything went well, my aunt says the whole family is bursting with joy mrgreen and about this whole mess with the baby being born with defects my aunt says that my uncle lied and nothing was wrong with the baby stressed he made us all worry unless he wasn't joking but Idk. Well now I just can't wait till my cousin comes back from mexico so I can see my cousin and the the baby whee I havn't seen my cousin in like ever! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!! I really appreciate it! heart I can tell they worked seeing as the baby almost died and my cousin was sick.
Thats wonderful now you have seen God can do anything and that he hears our prayers and answers back. YAY THAT THERE ALL WELL.  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games