Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
~Hania Shen Needs Love~ (Closed for Now)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter? O:
  +1
View Results

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:25 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:42 pm
User Image

User Image

!PLEASE READ!

Name: Hania Shen
Stage: Foal / Masked Adult
Species: Cerynei
Orientation: Homosexual
Parents: Deceased
Temper: Chilling
Mate: None
Friends: His sister Adalyn
Enemies: Whoever killed his parents
Likes: Cold, graveyards, white, black, scaring others, night, and his sister Adalyn.
Dislikes: Those who are afraid of him and conceited Soquili
Color typed in: Gray

Personality:
Hania Shen is very timid and can be shy sometimes. Thought now that he is an adult he is more open then he use to be. He knows he is scary and scares others away. He knows this very well. So this makes him very cautious around others. If someone has a lot of energy and is bouncy, there is a good chance he won't go near you. He will simply walk away. He doesn't say much, but his words will send chills through you. It's because he is one with the spirits and his words are like ice.

He is very nice and can be an extremely loyal friend once you get to know him, but it takes a lot of getting use to how he is. He doesn't understand feelings and when you try to explain it he still doesn't understand. So it's best to leave him alone about it. Word to the wise...it's best not to develop feelings for him because he won't understand them and might end up breaking your heart.

What he is looking for in a Stallion:

Hania is looking for a stallion who is either innocent or headstrong. They can't be the dominant one in the relationship. He will easily get turned off by that so be warned. He likes the cute and strong willed. Also it would be best if your stallion wasn't on the boring side. He tends to be mellow and I think if he is with another mellow stallion either the Rp's will get boring or his relationship with them will. In the end it would mean him breaking it off. Him and love, once he understands it, will be very important.

Also something else that is important is that if your stallion can make him understand love then it will help him out very much. He will be eternally grateful and would hold them in the highest regards. :3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm
User Image

PLEASE USE FORM!

Quote:
FORM

IMG of Soquili:
Stallion's Personality:
What your Male will do to try to woo Hania?:
Are you willing to RP this out? (If no, then you shouldn't bother entering):
How? Via IM, Guild, PM, or In-Thread?:
What is your stallion's most memorable trait?:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:19 pm
User Image

~RP's~
x - Need to be started
+ - Started

The Arch in the Sky (Hania Shen x Helberd) x
The Obelisk (Hania Shen x Enitan) x

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:20 pm
OPEN!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:58 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:49 am
<3 I wish you much luck ^.^

I wish I had a Stallion to offer  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:20 am
User Image
Stallion's Personality: With Females, Helberd is a gentle knight. He knows he stuff and will try to woo them with his brawn and intelligence. With male's though - he is kind of at a loss. He's battled with himself for years, fighting his inner feelings. He denies he likes males, but it only hurts him more. Recently he's only just coming to terms with this trait of his, but he still isn't likely to move on it consciously, it would most likely come out as flirting. When he is with a male though, he might come off on the more dominent one - but it's just a front. He'd be shy and blush easily, but then play it off as nothing. He'd more than likely share the role with his love.

The male also has dreams and aspiration's, so perhaps, once Helberd would come to terms with his feelings, He would ask Hania Shen to be a part of them.

What your Male will do to try to woo Hania?: At first, Helberd would speak to him kindly, trying to flirt and perhaps show off a bit. Eventually though, he would be appalled by his behavior, remembering he's a male and perhaps kind of 'freak out'. Helberd though, would realize that he feels about Hania like he has never felt about a female, and get used to his own wants. (that wouldn't take very long though, he's kinda just shake it off and say 'LOOK AT THE PROOF!')

Are you willing to RP this out?: Of course~

How? Via IM, Guild, PM, or In-Thread?: Guild, Im, or Pm.

What is your stallion's most memorable trait?: Helberd just want's to be the best he can be. Despite all of his highfalutin malarkey, he just really want's to make the other person happy and gain a close friend while he's at it. He tries his MOST to be the nicest, memorable soquili you can meet - while still having the ability to protect the weak if it's needed.  

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:38 am
IMG of Soquili: User Image
Stallion's Personality: The world that he sees is not the same as what others see. His world is filled with living shadows and whispering trees, and beezlenats and queebs. What are beezlenats and queebs? He doesn't really say. Despite what others may think of him and his oddness, he's happy with how he is.
Of course that all just exists in his head.
Underneath the craziness you'll find a stallion who is protective of his brothers, especially Koko, and willing to accept others no matter their faults or oddness. He also has a very small grasp on manners and tends to be very blunt.

Could just listen to Mad World to get a grasp around his oddness as it's the song that made me make him the way he is xD
Listened to it literally all day when his basket was dropped off.
What your Male will do to try to woo Hania?: He will bring Hania anything he deems worthy of being presented to someone of the "light folk." White colored flowers, glowy things, shiny stuff, snow, etc.
Are you willing to RP this out? (If no, then you shouldn't bother entering): Yes~
How? Via IM, Guild, PM, or In-Thread?: I'm slow with guild, but can do in thread (I know I haven't been in much but should be able to make it in more once holiday's pass @-@), and IM (PM me for that)
What is your stallion's most memorable trait?: His smile! *Shot* Probably the fact that he thinks he can talk to trees when he honestly can't.

I know, I'm bad XD
But it's Hania!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:29 am
I'm loving both! <3 I will start RP threads probably either the weekend or early next week. x3 I'm doing finals right now. <3

EDIT: Thank you SJG! nwn

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:56 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:38 pm
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:09 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:30 am
surprised Hmm~

IMG of Soquili:
User Image
Stallion's Personality: His personality is a bit of an odd one, which makes me wonder how Hania and him would click, but, I figured, might as well try it, Anyway. In all honesty, Abingdon does come off as being rather mellow, as he's quiet,... Not particularly shy, more... He's always thinking. Let's put it this way. He isn't one of those to have many foot-in-mouth moments, as he always thinks before he speaks. Always. Despite his quiet-ness though, he can be a bit quirky, at least around Stallions. He does subtly flirt from time to time, and around Stallions he's particularly interested in, he will even go so far as to smile upon occasion, which he never does.
Though he isn't one to boast on his journeys, Abingdon is a bit of an adventurer, just loving to see the Soquili lands to every inch of their glory. He will often just wander for multiple nights in a row, just to see everything, experience everything.

Contrary to popular belief, thanks to his parents, and his sister, Reila, he is far from a cruel or bad stallion in the slightest,... though he has no objections to 'rolling' with those of a darker nature. Likewise, he will just as 'gladly' talk to those of a more kindhearted personality, if they spoke to him first. Perhaps the only he doesn't often talk to are those happy-go-lucky sorts, as honestly, he just can't keep up with their joy, as like I said, he's a real, calm thinker.

However, there is one main personality trait I should point out, as I have everywhere else. His temper does not lie, and he is quite unstable. Because he rarely speaks to those around him, he often holds emotions in. Because of this, his emotions tend to bottle up on top of each other, in a sense, stressing him out, to the point where one small event could trigger,.... a form of emotional panic attack in the other, some worse than others. It's not to say this makes him suicidal, but he will cry, which he otherwise never does. He will cry, he will yell or scream, he may hit a tree (Though never another Soquili),..... and during these, most others have just sort of let him do his thing. I think it would be interesting if, in particular, Hania tried to calm him down, sort of... pull him by the reins and snap him back into their reality, at least, and perhaps, over time, try to get the other to show his emotions more, so there are less breakdowns for them to deal with.
What your Male will do to try to woo Hania?: I'll be honest with you. Right off the bat, he won't try to woo Hania. Instead, he would more than likely subtly flirt with the other, waiting for a reaction, Namely because there have already been multiple scenarios under which he more outwardly 'flirted' with another Stallion, only for them to turn out Straight,... Or just run away. I mean come on, When someone with glowy red eyes and skull markings flirts with you, typically, it isn't something you should take likely.
Even once he was sure that Hania was homosexual, he still would continue to be very subtle about most everything, as, despite his appearance, he is VERY much-so the submissive one. Perhaps he would unintentionally woo the other, through 'conversation', or slight compliments he doesn't exactly realize he's making, as really, Abingdon is just ta quiet, honest soul.
Are you willing to RP this out?: Yes, actually! Admittedly I may be a bit slow in replies, but because it'd be for Abingdon, Yes, I'd be more than willing!
How? Via IM, Guild, PM, or In-Thread?: Whatever is more convenient, with the exception possibly of In-Thread. Personally I most often IM RP,... calls for faster replies and such, but PM and Guild RPs are great for intended longer roleplays, I believe.
What is your stallion's most memorable trait?: Hm, interesting question. Visually, His skull face. More character-wise? Mm, probably his melt-downs, and his honest attitude, both of which make for rather interesting roleplays, if I do say so myself.

...holy that was long, Okay. I'm sorry for writing so much D: But Abingdon is no simple fellow, and he's also like, my baby xD So I like rambling about him, I suppose = v=

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces