Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 am
User Image

Name: Proserpina
Origin: Mythological Queen of the Underworld
Parents: Teumesia and Anju
Siblings: Barghest and Legion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:36 am
Proserpina has much of her parents running through her, their blood creating the monster that she was born to be. From the moment she escaped the confines of her basket, Proserpina has been drawn to the shadows, not one to be the center of attention...yet.

Like her father, Proserpina's body shifts with the wind. Smoke dissipates from every limb, with every step and every breeze. Like her mother, she has many all seeing eyes that adorn her body. They do not blink in unison as they all work individually, allowing her to focus in on many areas, or victims, at one time.

Proserpina has heard the stories of her mother and the torment that she has laid upon the two leggers of nearby villages...the stories of her father who haunts the woods they call home. Her small heart wants nothing more than to be the best of both of them, to become the most frightening creature that the Kawanii lands have ever seen...or not seen.

While her father has little to do with her, Proserpina stalks him throughout the woods, learning his tricks, studying him. She longs for the day he will notice her. While she has his devious and meticulous mind, she is subject to times when her mind frinzies and she can not control her actions. A blood lust takes over and she must sedate her thirst for the kill.  

Dixie

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:46 am
I intend on playing Proserpina for a foal for a while, please remember this when inquiring on rp.

The Pack:
I would like to find maybe an acquaintance or two that like to haunt as much as she does. I would prefer that these be other foals that can grow up with her and play a long lasting part of her plot. Once adults, I would like for these three to somewhat battle out who is going to lead their small pack of terror, with Proserpina finally coming out on top.

The Victims:
Looking for any soquili that would like a good scare! Proserpina wants to start working on her tactics as soon as possible. Later on, this could involve the actions of her entire pack once it is formed.
Right now, lets stick with other foals, as I don't adult soquili trying to bash the poor girl.

Other:
Do you have a plot that my little lass can fit into? Let me know!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 am
Come plot with me!  

Dixie

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:24 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:43 am
heart  

Dixie

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:46 am
I would like Demon to meet your girly.... XD she would fascinate him!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:26 pm
ninja  

Dixie

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:21 am
User Image

Echo's a new kid on the block, which means she's a little bit of a push around at the moment, I'd see Proserpina trying to take advantage out of that, she'd probabbly try to rip the poor girl. Her legs are made of stone, but I don't suppose any of her kicking or struggling would do much if Proserpina can shift with the wind.

I'm all up for a good scare. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:11 am
Dixi, you can scare Snowfell if you like. He is an adult but he might as well be a little kid. XP;

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces