I have had two dreams about things concerning God and I just felt like posting them here:

1. It was the end of the world. The earth and sky were dark and there was fire everywhere. I was in a bowl-like valley, and all around me, there were angels that seemed to be made of fire. It was like the angels and believers were in a battle against the unbelievers. At first, I was confident because the angels were on my side. There were swords clashing all around me, and arrows were falling from the sky. I soon found myself laying on the ground in intense pain, dying. There were a bunch of arrows in my back. I fell into a puddle of water, and when I looked up, there was an angel standing in front of me. This one wasn't on fire. But he looked at me more like an enemy than a friend. I was dying, so all I could do was reach a hand out to him with a pleading look on my face. I wanted to badly to convince him that I wasn't his enemy. Before anything else happened, the dream ended.

2. This dream took place in a setting that seemed to be back around the time of Jesus because people were dressed in robes and stuff. Anyway, there was a crowd of people standing in sort of a desert-like area. Again, some were believers, others weren't. God said he would kill 30 people, but none of the believers would be harmed. Once he said this, arrows and spears started raining down from the sky and killing the unbelievers. This dream ended when the 28th had died.