Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement
The Auror Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:22 pm
The Auror Office

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Auror Office serves as the headquarters of Aurors of the Wizarding World.

Auror headquarters are located on Level Two of the Ministry of Magic. It consists of a series of open cubicles, each Auror being given a place to work. Pictures of known Dark Wizards, maps, clippings from the Daily Prophet, and various other things line the cubicles.

Head Auror

Darcy Bennett

Current Aurors
Magnus Borson
Marina Aldred
David Clarisse
Jacob Drage
Matteo Eriksson-Eide - NPC
Evelyn Jacobs
Jasper Whitmore
Elliott Holt
Addison Collins
Nicole Lovette - NPC
Reyna Whyte

Aurors In Training
Faina Patrovna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:27 pm
Training and Requirements

Click here for a list of requirements.

If you are interested in this job, please fill out the application found in the 'Job Applications' subforum.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

There was a snap of an apparation as the Head Auror, Arthur Radcliffe appeared in the main office. He clapped his hands loudly to garner attention of his Aurors. "Everyone listen. There was a murder at the Nettlepott Residence and the culprit or culprits might still be at the scene. I need several teams to assemble to assist the Hit Wizards in their investigation. We are, I repeat, we are cooperating with them fully on this. If you discover anything, report it to either myself or Chance daVinci immediately. Dismissed." He walked into his office and quickly changed his coat to a heavier coat and grabbed his evidence equipment. Once he had his equipment gathered, he took a piece of parchment and wrote a quick letter to his wife. After giving it to a messenger to send an owl to her, he disapparated for the Nettlepot residence.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 pm
~Joseph Rickerson~

-Auror : -Rookie
thoughts: i hate morning

i have reccuring nightmares, that i am in love with who i am, and missed the opportunity to be a better man

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
* The sound of door opening commenced as Joseph walked into the Auror Headquarters. Joseph, like every morning, would usually stare at the crowd of people working, talking, yelling, and arguing for a couple of seconds, with of course no reason. The sound of the many noises filled in the room gave Joseph a small headache the fact he was not used to the volume change, also it was morning, the time of day Joseph is sensitive to things he usually isn't sensitive too. The people in the headquarters didn't dare to look anywhere but on their pile of papers on their desk, which dropped his mood as he moved his head to the direction of his own desk. " not more paper work" he thought to himself as he saw a small stack of paper on his desk. From what it looked like, it was another day of looking through records, looking through peoples profile for forgotten/unknown criminal records, investigation paper and learning about wanted people. He quickly sat on his desk picked up his quill, and dipped it inside the ink bottle, and got to work efficiently so it wouldn't be a late night.*

Watch me Neigh Neigh

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image
User Image

If felt like it had been forever since he had stepped inside this office. In truth it had been as the dark haired man had just been cleared for duty again. He had been injured on his last job and to top it off caught the mother of all flu's. Still he had managed to drag his sorry butt out of bed to see his son's graduation. It made Michael proud to know that Yuan was now a graduate and thinking about his future. His son spoke often about using his gift to open a shop but knew he hadn't decided yet. Regardless he knew he would support his son no matter what. Now if they could just get Emily through her education they would be set.

"Good morning." Michael said to a coworker as he passed into the office. The chaos seemed to have already begun and he smiled softly. It was surprising to see just how much he missed all this. Hopefully there would be something for him to do as he wasn't certain just how soon he'd be tossed back out into the field. His wife had already threatened him about getting injured again but hey it was part of the job. Someday she might get used to it but he knew it wasn't easy for her. If something went wrong she couldn't heal him, she couldn't quickly transport him to the hospital, she was stuck doing things the old fashioned way which in those cases could mean death. Aditi was a Squib though and he was alright with the fact but she wasn't. Silly thing.

Pulling out the chair to his desk, Michael took a seat with a sigh. Adjusting his glasses he took a look at what was left on his desk. Little notes to keep him up to date on cases, joke messages from friends...apparently someone missed him. Fixing his glasses he smiled. Oh that reminded him. Chance had told him that his son Xenos was applying to be an Auror. That would be interesting to see the pale boy around here. Silently he wondered if he had got the job yet or not. Picking up a stack of papers the quiet man settled in to catch himself up on all their open cases.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:54 am
User Image
Kit Maximas

Transfer Auror from the U.S.

Standing in the doorway of the fabled Auror office Kit looked around at his new headquarters. He had been transferred here through high standing orders after the attack that left several muggles and one witch dead. It had taken some time to get the paper work through the miles of red tape from both ends of the pond. The U.S. Wizarding government did not want another world threatening madman on the loose and only the British Ministry of Magic to deal with it. Last time they had only proven to be a meat shield rather than a full protective governing body.

Kit cracked his neck as he looked at the office with his rucksack slung over his left shoulder. His long black leather coat was buttoned from his chest to his beltline allowing the bottom half to move freely about and not restrict his movement. The sleeves were rolled up to his muscular biceps showing off his bare arms with only leather cuffs breaking the line from forearm to hand, which were adorned with black fingerless gloves. His pants were tan with built in padding around the knees, and plenty of pockets along the leg. Black combat boots helped round out his current attire which he often wore for long broom trips, and sometimes in the field depending on his mood.

Taking of a pair of dark sunglasses Kit pushed a stray strand of his dreadlocked hair out of his line of sight. He was not sure how this mission would play out but it would indeed be a completely different game now that he was foreign soil. He did not have his old team to back him up this time, and would have to find new members amongst the Aurors he could trust and rely on…if there were any. With a sigh he saw a Auror at his and approached the man.

“Kit Maximas reporting for duty, transfer from the United States Special Wizard Operation Reconnaissance Division. I was told to report to your superior who might that be sir?”  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Arthur arrived at the Ministry of Magic's Department of Magical Law Enforcement and stepped out of the elevator. Behind him stepped out a young blond adult. She had very similar features to Arthur, including the bright blond hair, the piercing blue eyes, the way she carried herself. Arthur turned to her. "Make sure you keep up, Tam," he said and pushed open the door to their office. The Office was busy as usual, but something stood out. Standing in the middle of his office was someone he was not familiar with. Must be the American due in... he thought to himself and turned to his daughter. "Go to my office and I'll meet you there." Then he approached the new Wizard. "Hello, I'm Arthur Radcliffe, Head Auror. You must be Kit Maximus, if I'm not mistaken."

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara stepped out of the elevator behind her father, wondering why they didn't just apparate to the office. With a heavy sigh, she followed her suited father towards the office. Quickly, she brushed off the black jumper and then adjusted her leather jacket. These two combined gave her almost a dark appearance, if not for her bright hair and eyes. She followed her father into the office and also spotted the man standing there. She sized him up quickly, then nodded when her father addressed her. "Sure thing, Dad," she said and walked over to Arthur's door. It was locked, so she waved her hand over it, silently and wandlessly casting the unlocking charm.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image
Kit Maximas

Kit turned as he was addressed and made motion to salute but stopped himself seeing as the man did not give one in his introduction. Kit simply offered a hand to shake instead and sized up the man who called himself head Auror. He had read the dossier for Arthur before he had taken off from D.C. and respected the man based off the merits and reports from his superiors and those who worked and fought alongside him. He spotted a blonde haired woman who he had briefly heard Arthur talking to and figured it must be the daughter spoken about. He was told she was gifted in wandless magic and skillful in a duel, something he had yet to see what that meant in this country.

"Yes sir, Kit Maximas commander of S.W.O.R.D. first squad reporting for duty. I was told to report to you to receive further orders and work details."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

The older Head Auror nodded his head and started off towards an empty desk. "We're a little slow right now, but I have an assignment that will be coming up. You can use this desk over here. The wizard who previously inhabited it retired a week ago. I've read your file, so I know you're competent. I'm going to assign you a partner for the assignment I have coming up. For now, settle in, and read up all you can on our big targets." He pointed to a board with a list of the Auror's Office Most Wanted. On that list were, amoung other, Justin Phelps, Aldanis Varren, Marissa Gaunt and Wyatt Hopewell. Then he turned and headed to his office, where his daughter was waiting. He stopped, turned back to Kit and said, "If you have any questions, my office door is always open."

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image
Kit Maximas

With ears trained to be ready to absorb quick fast information and then use it within a few minutes Kit found himself a bit unsure of how to proceed. The Head Auror had answered his question well enough and made the large picture aware but any immediacy was none existent as the man walked off while lets Kit know his office was always open. It was a situation the hardened military wizard was not use to and likely would take time adjusting.

From what he could tell everything here seemed to function more like a muggle police station rather than a military base. The Aurors went about their tasks like any other job that required simple and repetitive tasks. Kit was not sure if he was sent here to calm himself down, help establish better training, or just to add his basic skills to whatever powder keg his government felt was about to be lit over here...again.

Kit looked at the board of most wanted and committed the opposing wizards faces to memory. These were the high value targets they would be trying to neutralize in the coming time. Sitting down at the desk he had been assigned Kit found he had little need to do anything to it as far as sorting or arranging things. Kit took off his heavy coat and folded and draped it over the chair. His large muscles were now easily visible and the olive drab green shirt he wore looked almost like a second skin rather than a layer of clothing. His wand was strapped to his right hip in a leather sheathed angled to allow for quick draw should it be needed. With relative ease the American found files on the face designated as most wanted and he began reading them over and over until he could re-sight them from memory.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Arthur walked into his office which he noticed Tamara had unlocked and smirked at his daughter, shaking his head as he walked into the office. He closed the door and sealed the room of sound magically. No one would be able to hear them now. He sat at his desk and took out the necessary paperwork. Sighing, he filled out what needed to be filled out and passed it to Tammy. "Even though I already know why you're here, it's protocol for you to go over the incident and provide all the evidence you already have." He smirked when his daughter rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry baby, but it's protocol." He chuckled when she rolled her eyes again.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:19 am
"Knowledge is Power"
"The best defense is a good offense"
User Image
Arnold Cloud
Thoughts: I have to find answers
Desires: To ask Tamara what had happened

Arnold Cloud walked into the Aurora's office, still surprised by the altercation that had taken place in the alleyway. He had never seen as much rage put into one spell enough to set the whole someway ablaze without any problem. These weren't little wood, or hay houses we are talking about, but solid brick. He thought back to the look on both of their faces, Aldan's showing rage ans Tamara showing extreme confidence. He wished he hadn't saw the happenings because some things are not meant to known about, but he couldn't control his lack of directional skills at times. And once he saw them fighting: how could he leave? What if she died? He would of saw her die right before his eyes and be known as the one who let that happen. He wouldn't be able to live that down. Now that she was alive though, he hoped she was okay. It seemed like she had gotten hurt in the altercation.

Arnold just sat down at a desk, not much work to be done at the moment. He had finished reading all of the debriefings, the files on dark wizards, and the biographies. He learned everything he could possibly know for right now; so he was just going to sit at the desk and think, hoping to find answers to all the events that took place right before his eyes. Maybe he could conjure locations from them, but he doubted he could be so lucky.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara recounted, on the record, the events that lead up to the fight with Aldanis, as well as the account of the fight. She described, in detail, the injuries she sustained and what she was aware of the injuries she inflicted. When she completed, her father instructed her to wait in the entrance of the Auror's Office for him. She nodded and rose from her seat. Solemnly, she exited the office and passed by many Aurors' desks, smiling as she recognized many of them.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers