Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement
The Auror Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

SIR CHARLES JAMES WELLINGTON | SLYTHERIN ALUMNI

James suddenly appeared outside the Ministry, purposely keeping his head down. He doubted he would be recognized here but that was always a possibility. And always something he wanted to avoid. People tended not to take kindly to him and his view of the world. He entered the building and looked around, taking in even the smallest detail of the bustle around him as he quickly made his way toward the Auror offices. With each step her became more confident until he felt like he finally blended in. As he came to the offices he began to search for the familiar young man. After a few moments he spotted Darcy and moved toward him easily, seeming to overflow with confidence, and at this point he was. "Ah, Darcy." He called a smile planted on his face. "Just the person I was looking for." He said smoothly. He moved his hand toward his wand and made sure it was ready to draw at a moments notice. If thinks went bad, which was ever so likely, he wanted to be prepared to get the boy out of the way and get himself out of here.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:55 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Darcy had managed to put a near sizable dent in his paperwork since his short coffee break and just as he was enchanting a paper airplane to deliver a triplicate to his boss he heard his name and turned to see an unfamiliar older man with a odd creepy smile. Besides his smile the fact that the older man called him by his first name and not his station made him immediately on edge while he also tried to place his face which was somehow familiar. Could he work in the Ministry? If that were the case then he would have called him by his last name and not his first..unless he was attempting to ask a favor. But that was even more confusing since it wasn't like he was Head Auror or even in charge of a fraction of the corps so he had no idea how he could be of help to any high ranking official. Nonetheless Darcy stood and offered his own polite smile and moved to offer a handshake when he saw the other's heading towards his wand. Not wanting to cause a scene he kept his grin but also made sure that his own was safely encased in its holder on his forearm for quick release. "I seem to be at a disadvantage seeing that you know my name but I don't recall yours. Is there something that you need Mr-?" he tailed at the end hoping the man would relinquish his name.
Maiya Kajuji

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image

James smiled at him coldly with a slight hard laugh. The confusion was evident on the man's face. "Ah of course. I'm sorry about that." He said looking over him, his mind constantly thinking of all that he needed to accomplish in the moments that would follow. "I do believe that we have not been officially introduced. My name is Charles James Wellington. I'm your wife Jane's uncle. I was at your wedding but I'm afraid I had other things to attend to so I had to leave just after the ceremony ended." He said with a simple shrug, in a way hoping he would not dig into it any deeper. He could already tell that the man was suspicious enough. It made him even more uncomfortable but he did not intend to let that stop him now. He was in control of the situation and he wasn't going to let that stop anytime soon. He grinned and relaxed a bit. Things were just fine, he just had to keep that in mind.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:01 pm
User Image

Jane walked into the Ministry, her heart ready to beat out of her chest. Her mind was racing, Darcy constantly at the forefront. If she didn't do this Darcy...she didn't even want to think about what might happen. Her wand was gripped so tightly in her hand that it seemed to ache and her knuckles were starting to go white. It seemed that there was no way for her to get out of this and all logic in her brain had stopped. The only thing she was worried about was getting out of here alive and keeping everyone else safe in the process. She stood up a bit straighter, trying to look completely comfortable in her surroundings. She looked each direction, scanning over the entire area, trying to gain her bearings. In complete honesty she didn't have the slightest idea of where she was going. She'd really only been into the Ministry a handful of times and mostly only to worry about paper work and occasionally popping into see Darcy. Now she was here having to worry about saving his life. Amazing how that kept popping up in her mind. Tears stung at her eyes ever so slightly. She just had to keep her mind focused on what needed to be done and that was her intention. She refused to think of what the consequences would be if she would discovered. She tried convincing herself it didn't matter anyway. Jane touched her stomach slightly and thought of the child growing there. She took a deep breath and let herself relax. She could do this.

Yukina101

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:09 pm
Dire straits and dirty consequences...
An invitation to your personal disaster!
It's a point break; another guilty conscience.
And you won't stop me 'til I get just what I'm after!
I'm taking you down with me; 'til you...
Can't sleep, can't breathe!
You met your enemy!
Won't get no peace with me!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
MINISTRY OF MAGIC AUROR IN TRAINING
PROUD HALFBLOOD AND FORMER SLYTHERIN

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Calm | Can't sleep, can't breathe: ... | You met your enemy: Jane | Won't get no peace with me: Auror Office

Marina didn't particularly like running errands in the office, since it wasn't like she was actually working on any case- just pulling out some old case files full of various shady looking people's glaring mug shots and the details on their crimes. She knew she probably wasn't actually supposed to be looking, but she deserved a peek for having to play secretary, right? She glanced up guiltily as she spotted someone out of the corner of her eye, as she turned into the corridor that housed the Auror offices. She stopped completely when she realized who it was. "Jane?" she asked in surprise. "What are you doing here? Something wrong?" Was she here to report a crime? Marina hadn't seen her since her wedding to Darcy, who... Speaking of Darcy, she was sure she had seen him not too long ago, filling out paperwork. "Oh," she smiled. "Stopping by to see your husband?" Marina shuffled the files a little, shifting them to the other arm.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Maiya Kajuji

Yukina101

You tried to tempt fate, be careful what you wish for...
I'll take you deeper and strip you of salvation!
It's a crusade to bring you to your knees;
It's what you wanted, your last manipulation.
The lower you go the less that you'll know...
You're sinking to the bottom now...
You're losing control...
The lower you go...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Darcy nodded and made an "ah" sound as the older man explained his relation to him, more to his wife than him actually, but still felt ill at ease towards him. Maybe it was his smarmy smile that was filled with so much oil it caused a spill in Antarctica. Immediately after thinking that he felt bad, he had no reason to think that way towards the man, especially since he didn't know him, but he couldn't help it! Something was telling him that he was up to no good and usually that little something was right. He was just about to ask what he could possibly want with him when he saw a flash of red hair in his peripheral vision and spotted Marina walking quickly by with her arms loaded down with files. He hid a quick grin, he remembered being a trainee and being stuck basically acting like a glorified secretary, not like's anything had changed for him once he became a full fledged auror anyway. Darcy wasn't going to pay her any more attention until he heard her say "Jane" and practically jumped to attention. Jane was here? It was barely mid afternoon, had something happened? Not wanting to think about the possibilities he walked until he spotted not only Marina but also his wife who was looking pale and slightly sick. "Jane! Is everything alright?" he asked with concern as he began walking towards her forgetting all about the creepy older man he was leaving behind him.
Maiya Kajuji

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image

Jane nearly jumped as she heard a voice call her name. She turned quickly to see a flash of red her. She breathed a small sigh of relief when she recognized it was Marina. She thought she would just brush the woman off but figured that would look more suspicious than anything else. Not to mention she didn't even know where the hell she was anymore but she was fairly certain it was in the entirely wrong direction of where she was headed. Jane forced a smile at the familiar girl. It really was good to see her, she hadn't seen many people since the wedding because she'd been just a little preoccupied. She simply wished the woman had picked a better time. "Of course...I'm fine." She said with a shrug and a small nod. "Just popping in on him." She lied."I mean I can't even go...a few hours without...him." Her mind starting racing once again. "It's pitiful..." She muttered, biting her lip, trying quite hard to smile but it was suddenly taken from her. Something rose from the pit of her stomach seeming to threaten her and she just couldn't take it anymore. "Okay Marina, I need you to just have a little faith and listen to me for a second. There is something I really need to tell you..." Jane was sure she was about to confess the whole thing when another familiar voice came to her. She was sure her heart stopped. She spun to look straight into her husbands eyes. Part of her just wanted to through her arms around him and let him comfort her. Though it had only been a few hours since she had seen him but with all the stress she had gone through today it felt like an eternity. For goodness sake they were going to have a child together and he didn't even know! "Yes! Everything is fine. Will you people stop asking that!" She said, far too loudly. He needed to get out of here, he wasn't safe. She couldn't bare the thought of him being hurt because of her. She tried to search for words but nothing was coming out. Jane suddenly noticed another figure trailing behind Darcy. There was James with a twisted look on his face. She instantly grabbed Darcy's hand and moved in front of him. "Darcy...I need you to get out of here..." She looked deeply into James' eyes. She doubted the man stood a chance in a fight, after all they were in the middle of the Ministry and inside of Auror offices, but he would certainly try and he was devious. Jane was almost certain everyone could not get out of here alive.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image

James studied Darcy ever so closely waiting for his reply, trying to imagine what the boy could be thinking right now, because clearly it was something. He was slightly surprised as Darcy walked away quickly without a word, almost like he'd just remembered something. He did the only logical thing and followed slowly behind the man, suddenly curious. He stopped as he spotted where Darcy had stopped and a small group stood, with Jane in the middle of it. He shook his head and sighed slightly as he walked with slow deliberate steps. He met eyes with Jane as she noticed him. He practically laughed as she stepped in front of her husband, that would do little good now. He'd now been made angry. "Oh Jane. You shouldn't have come here." He said simply. He drew his wand as he took another step. "That just makes it harder for all of us." He lifted his wand and with a swish of his wrist shouted, "Expelliarmus!" Pointing his wand straight at the one in Jane's hand.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:45 pm
You met your enemy!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Calm | Can't sleep, can't breathe: ... | You met your enemy: Jane, Darcy, and James | Won't get no peace with me: Auror Office

Marina frowned as Darcy started to come over looking concerned, and glanced more closely at Jane, whose smile had seemed strange and false. The other woman almost looked like she was about to be sick. At Jane's sudden shift in story and tone she stiffened and straightened, already pulling out her wand. "Jane, what's going on?" she demanded, but then the brunette was distracted by her husband. "Darcy," she began to say, before stopping and staring at Jane. Something was clearly wrong. Everything about her was off right now. She seemed almost desperate. "Could someone please just tell me what's happening?" she asked, too on edge to be irritated, and then she spotted the man making his way over as well. He definitely didn't work in this department... Marina threw niceties to the wind and raised her wand, at the slightly sinister looking man. "Don't come any further sir," she called out firmly, wondering why she was still holding these files. But there wasn't exactly anywhere to put them... "Jane! Darcy! Do you know this man?" she hissed urgently. The line of her mouth tightened and her eyes blazed as the man, spouting about something she didn't understand, tried to disarm Jane. Alright, it was clearly time to take action, since the man was presenting a threat to them and any possible bystanders. "Protego!" she yelled, dropping the files and taking half a step in front of both Jane and Darcy, confident she'd be able to shield Jane's wand hand against his expelliarmus.

Maiya Kajuji

Yukina101

You're losing control...
The lower you go...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Darcy was taken aback by not only how loud Jane was but also by how her words didn't match her looks and actions. On any other given day seeing Jane at his office would give him reason to occupy on of the many storage closets for an unforeseeable amount of time but now that was the farthest from his mind. He gripped her hand tightly as his worry skyrocketed as she pleaded with him to leave while looking behind him causing him to turn and see James standing there with a decidedly dark look. If things weren't so serious he would have snorted to see his smaller wife (smaller in mass rather than height because Merlin knows she could meet his own if she truly wanted to) standing in front of him to protect him from what he had thought was her uncle. However when the man threw out a spell any source of amusement vanished from his body. Before Marina had even shot out her shield spell he had already shoved Jane down and out he of the way while stood next to the red-haired young woman. "Thanks for that Marina. Mr. Charles James Wellington, surrender your wand and put your hands up where we can see them." Darcy said in a calm but cold tone of voice. He was not one to be trifled with on a good day but he had threatened his wife. He would have to pay.
Maiya Kajuji

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

James scowled viciously at the group in front of him. They were mere children and they were alright starting to grate quite exceptionally on his nerves and ruining his plans. This simply would not do. He had a plan and he had intended not to waver from it. If little Jane hadn't gone and developed a backbone. He had counted on that fact that she wouldn't be too much of an issue but it appeared he had been mistaken and he intended to make her pay for that fact. "Oh. I will do no such thing." He answered before immediately pointed his wand at Darcy's chest. He was sure he would be getting out of here soon enough, after all he had things to accomplish. He flicked his wrist easily, "Stupefy!" He yelled, a bright red light shooting from his wand towards the man, more than ready to get rid of the distraction, no matter how temporarily it would be.

ooc; oi. that was a crappy post...

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image

Jane's heart bumped in her chest as James cast the spell, glad for how easily Marina had stopped the it. She didn't intend to be disarmed so easily. She held close to Darcy as she quickly realized she was not cut out for this kind of thing and yet it somehow seemed that she had been drawn into situations like this since the moment she found out about the magical world. She'd been in duels more often than she cared to remember but it never got any easier to have someone threatening your life and knowing that if they wanted to, they could take it in a split second. Most especially when it was someone you had spent years caring about and thinking they cared about you. Sadly this wasn't the first time that had occurred either. She watched as Darcy stepped forward, commanding James to relinquish his wand. She made sure she had her wand in hand as well, doubting highly that this would be over so easily. He wasn't the kind to give up without a fight and someone would have to fool themselves to think that what he had done thus far was a fight. Though the news that he was a wizard was new she knew the man well enough to know the way that he worked. Jane watched with horror as he raised his wand again, this time toward Darcy. She did not intend to seem him hurt because of her, no matter the extent of it, big or small. With barely a thought Jane stepped in the way of the red blast, allowing it to hit her square on the chest. Almost instantly Jane went limp and fell to the ground unconscious with the power of the spell.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:55 am
You met your enemy!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Calm | Can't sleep, can't breathe: ... | You met your enemy: Jane, Darcy, and James | Won't get no peace with me: Auror Office

Marina doubted the man, Wellington, was going to surrender, since he was obviously on some sort of mission. She kept her expression mostly stoic as the older man scowled angrily at them. He tried sending a stunning spell Darcy's way, and Marina shot back a "Stupefy!" of her own, seeing Jane step in and take the stunning spell for Darcy. She winced and glanced at Darcy worriedly, hoping he wouldn't lose it. His wife, after all, had just been knocked unconscious. And she wasn't sure she could take on this man by herself, in a narrow corridor where all she could do was approach or retreat. "Expelliarmus!" she yelled next, in case her stunning spell was blocked or didn't land. If she could just get his wand away from him, it should be fairly easy to restrain him.

Maiya Kajuji

Yukina101

You're losing control...
The lower you go...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Darcy didn't have time to blink and barely and enough to breathe before everything was shot to hell. The world faded into the background as his vision focused in on the spell coming straight for him and the sight of his wife stepping in front of him to take it for him. His arms immediately cradled her unconscious body and gently lowered her to the floor and out of the way while a demon inside of him he never knew existed roared for vengeance. The logical segment of his brain rationalized that it wasn't the sickly green beam of a killing curse but the bright red of a stupify meaning that Jane was merely unconscious and could be awakened easily with a finite, but the opposite part that was growing larger by the second wished to see the older man broken and bloodied. He was immensely grateful for Marina, seeing the trainee take charge and begin dueling the mad man while he dealt with his wife was a welcome sight and he was sure that if he had been in his right frame of mind that he would make a note to put a note about this in her file for her graduation to full auror status. Darcy stood quickly from his crouched position and stood his full six and a half feet before turning his full attention and James and advancing on him with spells of his own. "Locomotor Mortis! Incarcerous!" he threw out spells that were far from the ones he wanted to actually say.
Maiya Kajuji

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image

James mouth turned into a scowl as Jane moved into the way of his spell. She was certainly making this day more difficult than it should have been. As soon as the woman was on the ground spells began to fall at him. Things were not going remotely as he had intended. Things were going from bad to worse. The damned girl had ruined it all. It seemed that defeat was an actual possibility. It suddenly occurred to him that if he wanted to get out of here he would have to make it quick. Things were getting trickier by the second. "Pretego!" He called shielding himself quickly from the spells. He raised his wand in quick desperation. "Everte Statum!" He called, pointing it toward the red haired girl and moved his wand again shouting "Flipendo!" toward Darcy. He barely gave himself time to breathe before moving his wand once again. "Lustro Circulus!" He said, fire immediately erupting in a circle around him. He hoped it would cause enough of a distraction for him to make his escape. Through the fire there was suddenly a noise like a crack of thunder and just like that he was gone. James swore that the two would pay for this. One way or another he would make it happen and they would regret ever involving themselves with him. He'd make sure of that.

MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff