Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement
The Auror Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:08 pm
Dire straits and dirty consequences...
An invitation to your personal disaster!
It's a point break; another guilty conscience.
And you won't stop me 'til I get just what I'm after!
I'm taking you down with me; 'til you...
Can't sleep, can't breathe!
You met your enemy!
Won't get no peace with me!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
MINISTRY OF MAGIC AUROR IN TRAINING
PROUD HALFBLOOD AND FORMER SLYTHERIN

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Irritated | Can't sleep, can't breathe: He got away! | You met your enemy: Jane and Darcy | Won't get no peace with me: Auror Office

Marina exhaled sharply in consternation, scowling as the man shielded against both her spells and Darcy's. She tried to start forwards to him, hopefully to close a bit of the distance and give him less room to shield, but stumbled backwards when he rapidly shot a spell towards her, that despite her attempts to dodge to the side, made her stumble and gasp in pain for a few precious seconds. It wasn't a very serious or damaging spell- he could have cast far worse, but the pain was intense enough to disorient her and she leaned against the wall heavily breathing for a moment before she lunged towards him again. "Petrificus totalus!" she yelled, but it was too late as fire leaped up from the floor around him, and she stopped abruptly, swearing as he got apparated away. This could have been the department's chance to bring another dangerous, possible threat into custody, but he'd escaped, and probably with a grudge, for what she didn't know. He clearly had something against Jane. She stared at the crackling flames and massaged her ribs, where his spell had hit her. The pain had already faded away. "Aguamenti," she spat, irritated that Wellington had managed to best not only her but a fully trained Auror, though one could argue that Darcy had been distracted by Jane being stunned, as any caring husband would be. Still, she should have been faster and tried to get close enough to possibly physically engage him before he had a chance to start a fire and escape. She was torn, half heartedly extinguishing flames with her wand while continuously glancing at the fallen Jane and Darcy.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Maiya Kajuji

Yukina101

You tried to tempt fate, be careful what you wish for...
I'll take you deeper and strip you of salvation!
It's a crusade to bring you to your knees;
It's what you wanted, your last manipulation.
The lower you go the less that you'll know...
You're sinking to the bottom now...
You're losing control...
The lower you go...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:30 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Darcy cursed as the man shout out a quick shield from both his and Marina's spells before moving quickly to dodge the ones he was throwing back. While he might have missed the spell, the chair in front of him didn't which propelled from the force of the jinx knocked into him knocking him over and forcing the air out his lungs quite spectacularly. While he tried to regain his breath James surrounded himself with fire and quickly apparated away making him curse a second time that he hadn't been able to apprehend the clearly dangerous man. Wheezing he stood back up and seeing his redheaded companion making quick work of the fires he turned to his wife and crouched besides her gently cradling her to his body while he pointed his wand at her and cast a "Finite" to rouse her from unconsciousness. Had he still been in "Darcy" mode he would have just apparated the both of them home and gently woken her up then after taking the afternoon off to comfort her. But unfortunately he had to be in "Auror" mode, at least for the time being. James knew Jane, whether he was family or not he knew her enough to know that she was married to him and while he had been slightly worried at seeing her there at the office he wasn't surprised. Something happened between the two of them and he had to know what to not only capture the evil man but to keep his small family safe. "Jane? Jane, love, are you back with us?" Darcy asked his wife concerned.
Maiya Kajuji

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image

Jane opened her eyes suddenly, her heart still fluttering inside of her chest. The moment she was conscious enough to realize what was going on she began to look all around the area for any sign of James and when she found that he wasn't there she allowed herself to relax, ever so slightly. James was gone, and she honestly didn't care where, and Darcy and Marina were both alive. Nothing else really mattered at this point. She put her head against Darcy's chest and listened to the sound of his heart, trying to slow down her breathing. "Yes. Yes, I'm fine." She muttered, just wanting to be close to him. She felt tired, vulnerable, and sick. Again. She was already getting tired of this whole morning sickness thing and it had only been a matter of hours that she'd even known what it was. She felt nauseated as a familiar sensation rose from her stomach. She coughed and tensed. "Oh no." She muttered as she gagged, trying very hard to focus only on her breathing but it didn't do much good. With another cough and unpleasant feeling rose and she vomited. All over her husband. Oh this day was getting worse and worse. Jane let her breathing slow as she met eyes with her husband, trying very hard to ignore what she had just done. "Yeah...I'm kind of pregnant..." She muttered.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:51 pm
π•²π”žπ”Ÿπ”―π”¦π”’π”© β™ž π•Έπ”¬π”«π”±π”žπ”€π”²π”’
𝔓ureblood, 𝔖lytherin 𝔄lumni
β„Œead 𝔬f β„‘mproper π”˜se 𝔬f 𝔐agic

User Image

”'Ello! 'Elloo!” He voice thundered through the auror office before he'd ever even step foot inside. He sputtered forward through the doorway, his lean and lanky frame towered over the head of cubicles lined in neat little rows. Wasn't there anybody here?! Or maybe everyone was here but he wasn't paying attention to really notice? Either way, he knew he needed to catch the attention of someone. But to be quite frank, he'd never visited this office before, even if he passed it each and every single day to his own. He had no idea where to find the head auror other than to blindly follow through the navigated halls between cubicles. But, instead of running around like a mad man, he remained near the foyer. It would be easiest for someone to find him if he kept in one place, than to just run aimlessly. So, he waited patiently. Eyes keen to try and find someone, anyone, who could help him. If what he read was true, then the aurors needed to know. He wasn't such a fool to try and take on a wanted criminal on his own, after all. It was best left to the authorities to handle this ordeal, hopefully, it wouldn't be too late.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 6’1” β™ž Weight: 159lbs β™ž Age: 31
The Auror Office
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Yukina101

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Darcy was coming up the lift with his arms laden down with open, cold, and closed case files when he head a loud male voice greet him on his floor. Curious and just a tad bit nervous he began to look around for the source finding them standing in the foyer near the floo. Ever since that debacle with Jane's uncle he had been wary of any visitors that came into the auror office but he didn't think he had anything to worry about with this one. He seemed around his age, maybe a tad older he honestly couldn't know what with how magical beings tended age, and had a pale and anxious pallor. Dropping the case files on the first desk he came in contact with (he would give his apologies to Davies later) and took long quick strides over towards the unknown man. "Yes sir, what can I do for you today?" Darcy asked cordially but authoritatively.
Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:16 pm
π•²π”žπ”Ÿπ”―π”¦π”’π”© β™ž π•Έπ”¬π”«π”±π”žπ”€π”²π”’
𝔓ureblood, 𝔖lytherin 𝔄lumni
β„Œead 𝔬f β„‘mproper π”˜se 𝔬f 𝔐agic

User Image

Gabriel spun on his heel promptly at the sound of the lift easing into its locked position and the gates churned open. Caught off guard, he was surprised at the face of youth that stepped up from behind him, not for his age, however, but that he had come from the lifts rather than one of the cubicles cluttered further down along. ”I think there's a problem.” His words tangled on the tip of his tongue in a hasty flourish as he held out the note with a child's sloppy scrawl prominently placed. Then he explained. ”One of my employees, Antony, hasn't shown up for work in days, it's very unlike him, you see. He's a Tempest; I read the articles about one of Tempest's had gone bloody mad on an entire restaurant of muggles. His uncle, father, something. He has a daughter, and she's there with him now.” He didn't think he needed to elaborate any further. The letter spoke for itself. "--I copied down the address to his flat on the back." He added; he had only barely remembered to do so before he dashed out of his office.

──────────────────────
                      lysandar madman psychotic mu rderer in the house tempest flat antony's house

are trapped

ANTONY AND I LOCKED IN ROOM, BODYBIND

PERSIE IS ALONE WITH HIM HURT

PLEASE HELP

──────────────────────

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 6’1” β™ž Weight: 159lbs β™ž Age: 31
The Auror Office
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Yukina101

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:33 pm

If Darcy was surprised or confused at the other man's hasty words he didn't show it, now being quite used to sometimes unintelligible sounds and writing during his time as an auror. He gingerly took the offered letter and read through it and felt a ball of anger and anxiety twist within his stomach at the messy message and its meaning. He barely head another word of what the man was saying focusing still on the letter but did hear enough to flip over the paper to see the address. When he looked back up his eyes were steely and his whole visage had changed; he stood straighter and more alert and ready for battle, which he was sure he would be getting into. "Thank you sir, I'll take care of this matter myself." he told the man with a nod. A thought to ask for his name popped up but he figured that from both his urgency and that of the letter that that was left for another time. Darcy quickly strode over to his desk to gather his cloak and wizard space bag full of potions before he gave the man another look and apparated out of the office and into the unknown.
[Exit]
Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:36 pm
User Image
Fancy
Hogwarts School Owl
Currently on loan to Persephone Tempest

The owl was exceedingly happy to be out and about on an actual mission. Very rarely did students ever seem to use her for their deliveries, though why, she didn't know. The young girl who'd come to the tower had seemed very shy and very quiet, not to mention nervous, so of course Fancy was more than happy to've helped her (the fact that she'd been given a rather generous amount of owl treats didn't hurt, either). She flew swiftly to the Ministry's offices in London to deposit the letter in the Auror office, and then was gone, mission accomplished. She hoped that the child would come back to her tower soon, with another letter and more treats.

Quote:
                                              Dear Mr. Bennett,

Thank you so very much for your letter, it was very nice to hear from you! I am doing well enough, it's nice to be back at school and back in lessons. It gives me something to think about other than... well, you know. Although, I'm not particularly sure about a couple of our new professors. I'm sure it will be fine, though.

I do have a hard time imagining it being boring in London, especially since you're an Auror. Surely that's an interesting line of work? Dangerous, obviously, but I find it hard to think that a dangerous job could also be boring. Unless you are so very skilled that it's not really all that dangerous at all! Which, I could certainly believe, with how well you handled... well, what happened. I'm very grateful that you were the one to save us.

I don't really think banging your head on a desk is particularly productive... actually, shouldn't it be the opposite of productive? You could really hurt yourself like that, and then you'd be unable to work for the duration of the injury! Imagine how bored you would be then! I do suppose that compared to being out in the field, paperwork must be incredibly boring, though. Perhaps there is someone you can convince to do it for you! I'm sure you could be quite convincing if you tried. But, as requested, here is a letter, so you can find an excuse to procrastinate a bit. If you could please reply so that I had a reason to put off my homework, I'd be equally pleased.

Sincerely,
                                              Persephone Tempest

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image
Fancy
Hogwarts School Owl
Currently on loan to Persephone Tempest

Fancy arrived at the Auror's office a couple days after Christmas, a small package in tow, along with a letter. This was perhaps the fifth time she had made this particular trip, for the same young girl, delivering mail to the same man. She had decided that she rather liked the young lady who was borrowing her; she always had treats, and was very sweet to her. The owl hooted to alert the man of her arrival, already sticking her leg out so that he could take his letter and the small parcel of sweets she carried.

Quote:
                                              Dear Mr. Bennett,

I hope that you are enjoying the holidays! It had occurred to me that I had not written you to say as much, so I thought I would do so now. Though, I would like to add that most of the reason I waited so long was because I was waiting for my father to send me your gift. It's nothing much, just some chocolates and peppermints. I simply thought you could use some sweets to keep in your desk for the longer, more boring work days where you're up to your ears in paperwork.

I received your present right on time, by the way, it was under the tree in the Hufflepuff Common Room Christmas morning. Thank you so much! It's very sweet, I have it sitting on my bedside table right now. I named her Evangeline (things like that always ought to have a name, don't you think?) Thank you so much for thinking of me! My Christmas was excellent, the school had a ball and I went with my friend Emily. Don't tell my dad, of course, but I'm sort of glad I stayed at the castle rather than going home. I would've missed out if I hadn't.

I hope that you're doing well! Please enjoy your holidays, and stay safe!

Sincerely,
                                              Persephone Tempest

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image

Hey you, look around!
                                                Can you hear that noise? It's a rebel sound.
                                                We got nowhere else to go.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Aα΄œΚ€α΄Κ€ |ᚦ| Pα΄œΚ€α΄‡Κ™ΚŸα΄α΄α΄… |ᚦ| Dα΄œΚ€α΄sα΄›Κ€α΄€Ι΄Ι’ AʟᴜᴍɴΙͺ

════════════════════════

Magni sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he sat on his desk, looking Luke over. Luke, who he at least had found a decent shirt and pants for before taking him into the office for questioning. He hated doing this to his brother, but they needed facts, and Luke was possibly the only one at the scene that could provide them. He didn't even want to think about Balder. Not right now. Not since Balder might...

He shoved that thought away angrily. No, Balder was a Borson, and they were built tough. He was going to survive. He wasn't going to die because of some bloody crazy in their house. He'd called Darcy over, since he wasn't sure if he was the right person to get for an official statement of the events, and he didn't want to be the one interrogating his brother, but he had to. It was his job. Currently, he thought his job sucked royally, but that was neither here nor there. Fixing Luke with a stare, he cleared his throat.
                                                "Okay, Luke, can you relate the events as you recall them? Anything at all, it would be a big help." Magni poised a Quick-quotes quill above a piece of parchment, ready to record everything said. Thankfully the quill was dutifully writing everything down. He had to thank Tria for that bit of advice, having something like that in the office.

Luke looked up and swallowed, nodding as he bit his lip. He looked less pale than he had a bit ago, but he was sure that was because he wasn't covered in blood anymore.
                                                "Yeah, I-I can. It was late afternoon, and I was up in the attic. I was going through things to bring back to the orphanage since Mor said it was alright. About halfway through, I heard a scream. I ran downstairs as quickly as I could to find that Balder was lying... He was lying in his own blood, outside the study. He kept apologizing to me, saying he was sorry for speaking up and he'd never do it again. I tried using some magic to help out, but he freaked out. I ended up having to use a shirt to slow the bleeding down until you and Far got home."

Luke stopped, looking like he was concentrating hard. Magni couldn't blame him. Currently there had been no evidence of a forced entry from what little bit he could see, and he had asked to see if there were aurors on duty that could investigate the scene. Though, if Han thought that Magni would go and investigate the scene of his brother's attack while he was this pissed off, his boss had another thing coming. He wasn't sure that driving his fist into the perpetrator's face if he was found would help Balder, but it would make Magni feel better. That, and it might get the haunted look off of Luke's face. "Okay, anything else you can recall? Did you hear any shouting? Were there curses being cast? Something?" When Luke shook his head, Magni looked over to Darcy, hoping his friend could help out. As it was, he felt like he was too close to the crime to really be effective here.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Merlin, what happened???
                                                Taken By: Eretria Whitethorne
                                                OOC:

User Image

And when the sun goes down, and we fill the streets,
                                                You're gonna dance 'til the morning to the rebel's beat.
                                                You can take everything from me, oh, yeah.
                                                You can take everything from me
                                                'Cause this is all I need.

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:57 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Darcy understood the basics of the case which was more than enough to know how much this all was killing Magni. Having to be told that your brother was attacked and close to death while your other brother was found at the scene was not the best way to be handed a case. Which was why he was here. He stood back and observed as his friend interrogated Luke watching for any signs of deception or anything that the young man might be leaving out. So far he just looked so shaken he wasn't sure if the tremors were from nervousness at being taken in by the Aurors or from the knowledge that his little brother might not make it. Either one had to be equally devastating. Listening as he spoke about finding Balder he frowned looking over the small notes he had been jotting down. "Do you know why he kept apologizing to you? Had the two of you had a fight recently?" he asked without trying to pressure him. They needed the truth but not at the expense of a hysterical witness. Even the most composed could lose their cool when faced with difficulties such as these. "Was there any particular reason why Balder was in the study?" he asked curiously. Although he was a new parent he had seen the way his aunt and uncle arranged their home and he was sure that their study hadn't been child accessible. Was the Borson's? Did they leave their study open for just anyone to get in or had someone already been in there and gotten interrupted by the little boy? It would certainly help their search for the monster that had done this. Darcy's grip tightened below the table as he felt his usual anger towards crimes such as these rise up. Child abuse and attacks were a sore spot for the auror and to have one happen to a close friend made him that more determined to throw that person into the darkest, deepest part of Azkaban.
Diamond Wales

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image
                                                      Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                      Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                      Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                      I don't ever wanna be

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

poolqǝɹnΤ€ |α›—| ɹǝʞɐɯǝlqnoΙΉβŠ₯ puɐ ɹǝʇsʞuɐɹԀ |α›—| Δ±uΙ―nlβˆ€ ΙΉopuΔ±ΙŸΙŸΚŽΙΉβ…

════════════════════════

Luke really didn't want to think about what happened a few hours ago. He'd been lucky his far and bror had come home when they did, since Magni was trained to deal with emergencies, and their father had a level head. Now he sat before Magni and his friend, trying to think up anything else he could recall from the incident. At Darcy's line of questions after Magni's, he bit his lip and rubbed his hands nervously. Ugh, the one time he wasn't in trouble and he was nervous. Great. "I don't know. He just kept saying he was sorry and that he would be quiet and leave me alone. He... he also asked me not to hurt him." The ball of ice he felt earlier in his belly suddenly reappeared, and Luke realized that didn't sound good. Not at all. He took a deep breath, trying to calm his jangled nerves. "And I don't know why he'd be in the study. We're not allowed in there unless Far is there, and he wasn't. Too many legal cases that are not allowed to be viewed by the public in there."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Merlin, this looks really bad for me...
                                                      Taken By: Steffi Theresia
                                                      OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You, don't wanna be just like you
                                                      What I'm sayin' is
                                                      This is the anthem
                                                      Throw all your hands up
                                                      You, don't wanna be you

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image

Hooch

The Irritable Spectacled Owl of the Faye Family

The female Spectacled Owl landed on the window seal of the Auror's Office, clicking its beak against the glass in agitation. Though she had only just landed, she was growing impatient. Perhaps too much time cooped up in the attic made her actually miss the comfortable setting, her owner didn't really use her often. The owl often wondered why that was, but never complained. Her loft was always cleaned and she was always given fresh mice and treats for being there. Unlike this blasted window sill, covered in dust and leaves. She clicked her beak in complaint, waiting for the person meant to have this letter.

Mephis Inferni
Dear Matteo,

My it has been quite some time since we've spoken to each other. It's been nearly a decade, my graduation if I am recalling correctly. And thank you for the congratulations on joining the Welsh International team, it was quite an honor to be placed on it and nominated as Vice Captain. I never used to think that I was all that great at Quidditch until a few years ago while playing with some people our age in China.

So you actually made it through the Auror Training? I'm proud of you, not many people can get through it. I know I couldn't, but I wasn't really ever all that good in Defense Against the Dark Arts or Potions, at least definitely not good enough to consider being an Auror.

A lot has happened since graduation, it would be nice to see a familiar face after all these years. Believe it or not, you're the first person to contact me in all this time. I appreciate it more than you know, and I'd be happy to meet up with you. Just tell me the time and place, I'll be there.

Sincerely,
Elysia J. Faye

P.S. Sniper wasn't that big of an issue, he was a delightful little fellow. But watch out for Hooch, if she's forced to wait too long...she might get a bit nippy. Toss a treat and send her home as soon as you can, I cannot guarantee your safety from that hellish South American Owl.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:00 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ❝ Matteo Torsten Eriksson-Eide ❞ ✈
βœͺ Auror βœͺ Ravenclaw Alumnus βœͺ Muggleborn βœͺ Older Brother and Guardian βœͺ space

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Day by day, we have lost our edge
                                                      Don't you know? Forgotten is the life we led
                                                      Now it seems you don't care what the risk
                                                      The peaceful times, they have made us blind

╔═════════════════════════════════════════

Matteo was doing alot of paperwork when he received the letter from his little brother that he was enjoying Hogwarts and was sorted to Hufflepuff, which made him smile on the inside. As much as how annoying the joke Ivar could create, the auror couldn't help but be supportive all the way. While he wasn't honeslty expecting about where Ivar would end up to, the fact that he went to Hufflepuff made him realized that it kind of made some sense. But right now, since the kid was finally a student in Hogwarts, maybe Matteo would not need to worry about handling in giving him alot of attention. Not that he hated him or anything but it was just that he had a hard time juggling between being an auror and being a great brother/guardian.

He was really focused in writing down a report when he heard multiple tick-tacking sounds from the window, which was really annoying to start with. Frowning, he looked to the direction of the noise only to see an owl clicking its beak against the glass of his office block, and he was pretty sure that owl never looked like Rubin's Valki nor Ivar's Stormfly. Not even their Sniper, as well. He stared at the owl for a moment then decided to let it in to read the letter attached to her leg. What was this all about--- oh, it was Ely, he supposed he had been too busy that he forgot the fact that he sent a letter to his old friend. Snickering when she pointed out that he was in fact the first one to contact her (though he was surprised as of how she couldn't see how spoiled his owl Sniper had been, thanks Austmar). He pulled out his draw to find a clean parchment and picked up a blue gelpen (Yes, very muggle. But guess what? He didn't care). He began to write, as well as shooting the owl some glares whenever it tried to be a twit about having to wait.

Matteo
                                                      That's cool, Ely

And yeah, the training is actually harder than I thought, took some extra studying for me to pass the tests and all. And nah, don't feel too bad about not being an Auror, I hear from my friend Magni that they were really fun.

And sure, I was thinking of us hanging out at Luchino Cafe in London. How about a Friday night, yeah?

P.S. Your owl is a bloke and was picking on me while I was writing. Too bad I didn't store treats in my office.

~ Matteo

He put it on a red envelope and neatly attached the letter to Hooch, patting her head he said dryly, "There, you can go now. Feel free to complain how much of a slow writer I was," He rolled his eyes when it finally flew to the uprising elevator and went back to his paperwork.

═════════════════════════════════════════╝

So you can't fly if you never try
                                                      You told me oh long ago
                                                      But you left the wall, outside the gate
                                                      So more than ever, it's real

It was like a nightmare, it's painful for me ['Cause nobody wants to die too fast]xxxxxxxx
                                                      [Remember days of grief, now it's strange for me] I can see your face, I could hear your voicexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

β™  Where :: His Auror Office Block
                                                      β™  With :: Himself
                                                      β™  Wearing :: --

β™  Status :: Single
                                                      β™  Out.Of.Cases :: --

Mephis Inferni

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:25 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ❝ ΞœΞ»Ο„Ο„Ξ΅Οƒ Ζ¬ΟƒΠ³sτΡπ Ξ£Π³ΞΉΞΊssσπ-ΣιdΞ΅ ❞ ✈
βœͺ Auror βœͺ Ravenclaw Alumni βœͺ Muggleborn βœͺspxace

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

xx Feels like I'm waking from the dead and everyone's been waiting on me
                                                  xx At least now I'll never have to wonder what it's like to sleep a year away
                                                  xx But were we indestructible? I thought that we could brave it all
                                                  xx I never thought that what would take me out was hiding down below

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

People say that when Aurors, Hit Wizards, and Witch Watchers arrest the criminals, they said that people like Matteo felt good while doing so. But no, not really, the young Auror would say. Matteo would think it was far from good when the people he arrested, especially those who really were guilty with evidence, talked s**t to him that they ended up badmouthing each other. This time, he arrested some guy who was finally arrested for raiding some shops, and he had been chasing this one for four godforsaken months. From the arresting to the apparition, to Wizengamot, and him leading the guy to Azkaban, he had been talking hit to him that Matteo talked him back-- Leading to arguments along the way. One of the things the guy said was, quoting him with some terrible Welsh accent, "You can't stop me because I'm rich and I won't go unnoticed blah blah blah and once I'm out I'll come to your house and burn everything blah blah blah". Well, joke's on him because one, Matteo just did stop him, two, he highly doubted it that the thief even knew his house even. And even if he did, Matteo (and probably Austmar) would gladly hex him right on the face and send him back again.

Matteo just came back to the Auror department with a flash of apparition, and finally he was free from that shithead because Matteo was starting to have a headache and he was an inch close in putting a cold curse on that guy then hexing his eyebrows off, though that would only mean suspension from the Head Auror, and no one wants that. He sighed exasperately as he took a seat in his own office block, which was just near to his friend Evelyn. He took the letter from his desk and took a look at it again, it was the letter of Rubin having an issue with his ex-wife adding the fact that Drew got so pissed that the accidental magic screwed up some of the things in the shop-- Long story short, the so-called outing was canceled. The news just made him shake his head out of disenchantment, and he was going to talk to Anika about it but they ended up arguing that one breaktime. The argument was really petty, not to mention stupid. Well, sure, Matteo had done that mistake once when he was supposed to be with Ivar in the Diagon Alley shopping and you know what came to that? An angry Swedish brother snubbing him for weeks. Matteo at that time now understood what Rubin felt about it, so he was never gonna do that s**t ever again. He stared at his desk and realized he had some work to do, and began to mutter in Swedish, "Jag svΓ€r vid Gud, om nΓ₯gon annan fΓΆrsΓΆkte irritera lite skit fΓΆr mig, den hΓ€r gΓ₯ngen kommer jag att vara sΓ₯ arg." He frowned and place the letter back on his desk, then getting himself to do some paperwork. As much as he wasn't a fan of paperwork, he would rather do this than getting another headache again by getting assigned to a new case.

Wish I could find a crystal ball for the days I feel completely worthless xx
                                                  You know I'd use it all for good, I would not take it for granted xx
                                                  Instead, I have some memories for the days I don't feel anything xx
                                                  At the least, they will remind me not to make the same mistakes again xx

α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ [Evelyn] α΄€α΄› [the office]

β™  Π…ΞΉΟ€Ι’lΞ΅ β™  ΔττιгΡ β™  ƬнΡϻΡ Ѕσπɒ β™ 

< Out.Of.Cases >
                                                  Translation : "I swear to God, if another tried to annoy some s**t to me, this time I'm going to be so mad."

oyehh

MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces