Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Rinial's Plot? What plot? Updating... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor counter!
  >^o.o^< Nyaaaah
View Results

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:47 pm
Fore warning I am a slow Rper as I have lost most my interest in it, but muses tend to spark up now and again. xD But Got your siblings, I can offer my Horror bird, Checkmate.

User Image

About him: The Player -
For him, he plays the good guy, getting in close and 'wooing' the other into a false sense of security. Then the charm fades and if the other can't take his more primal, predatory persona... They are his next meal. Checkmate was born in fighting pits, his first test of survival when he broke from his basket was to slaughter his three younger siblings, two sisters and one brother, before they could emerge. As he grew and became more dangerous, the cost of his 'freedom' was the deaths of both his parents. His mother who was just a breeder and never fought in her life and his father that was a hardened pit fighter who had won many challengers. He... Quite literally ate their still beating hearts as they last breath came in screams and shrieks.

But in that same respect, Checkmate is easily sent off if facing more then one body. One on one, no problem, but if the numbers are against him. He'll turn and run, to plot how to get around the offending wall of flesh. If he can not find a way through to his prize, his patience will wane and Checkmate will leave to find a new prize.

Just let me know if you are interested in him going after the brother. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:58 pm
Kesmi
Fore warning I am a slow Rper as I have lost most my interest in it, but muses tend to spark up now and again. xD But Got your siblings, I can offer my Horror bird, Checkmate.

User Image

About him: The Player -
For him, he plays the good guy, getting in close and 'wooing' the other into a false sense of security. Then the charm fades and if the other can't take his more primal, predatory persona... They are his next meal. Checkmate was born in fighting pits, his first test of survival when he broke from his basket was to slaughter his three younger siblings, two sisters and one brother, before they could emerge. As he grew and became more dangerous, the cost of his 'freedom' was the deaths of both his parents. His mother who was just a breeder and never fought in her life and his father that was a hardened pit fighter who had won many challengers. He... Quite literally ate their still beating hearts as they last breath came in screams and shrieks.

But in that same respect, Checkmate is easily sent off if facing more then one body. One on one, no problem, but if the numbers are against him. He'll turn and run, to plot how to get around the offending wall of flesh. If he can not find a way through to his prize, his patience will wane and Checkmate will leave to find a new prize.

Just let me know if you are interested in him going after the brother. ^^
Oh my. I am actually quite interested in this. (glad I checked my thread again) He'd fit fairly well for the predator deciding to try and devour the far too self involved male. >.> Though he'd likely be unimpressed by the predatory thing, which could cause even more 'i'm going to eat you' thing.  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:38 am
Rinial Sisterdragon

Here are a couple examples of how he can be, granted the Rps died. x.x

One example, Second one. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:36 pm
Kesmi
Rinial Sisterdragon

Rps tend to die quite often. >.<;

I think he fits pretty well for the plot. Where would you like to RP? And would you prefer to start or would you prefer I start?  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:38 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon
Kesmi
Rinial Sisterdragon

I think he fits pretty well for the plot. Where would you like to RP? And would you prefer to start or would you prefer I start?
You are welcome to start, I am kinda busy with this holiday season. xD Like everyone is. But we can Rp in the guild. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:06 pm
Kesmi
Rinial Sisterdragon
Kesmi
Rinial Sisterdragon

You are welcome to start, I am kinda busy with this holiday season. xD Like everyone is. But we can Rp in the guild. ^^
No worries! I'll probably toss you the link later on in the evening as I'm still at work but lurking about gaia. ^w^  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:10 pm
okie dokie. ^^ I'll be around. Somewhere. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:19 am
Kesmi
okie dokie. ^^ I'll be around. Somewhere. xD
Had some down time at work and Kalidas apparently desired a rantish opening

Link
Feel free to just quote me in the RP whenever you've replied. ^w^  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:51 am
New link added in TOC. Will be adding Seren Soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:42 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon

User Image
hi hun I would like to rp Cyanide Syn and Riley sometime if you are game  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:49 pm
nekolulu
Rinial Sisterdragon

User Image
hi hun I would like to rp Cyanide Syn and Riley sometime if you are game
Sure. ^w^ I know her blurb here doesn't have a bunch on how she's developed. (I need to rewrite that so badly) Do you have a plot in mind or just want to see what happens?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:18 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon
seeing what would happen would be fun  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:26 pm
nekolulu
Rinial Sisterdragon
seeing what would happen would be fun
Cool, did you want to start?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:19 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon

yep here is the link  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:00 pm
*DEEP breath* Hi I was wondering if you would like to rp ^^ I'm trying to get Kuwanyauma some more friends / interactions and I was wondering if you would be interested? She's a bit of a elegent gentle thing and fairly new so she's still very meek and a bit of a dreamer. Sorry if this was a bother ^^;;; Figured it couldn't hurt to ask.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff