Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Rinial's Plot? What plot? Updating... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor counter!
  >^o.o^< Nyaaaah
View Results

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:39 pm
Leena-chan
*DEEP breath* Hi I was wondering if you would like to rp ^^ I'm trying to get Kuwanyauma some more friends / interactions and I was wondering if you would be interested? She's a bit of a elegent gentle thing and fairly new so she's still very meek and a bit of a dreamer. Sorry if this was a bother ^^;;; Figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
O.O I am so sorry it took me so long to notice this!!! (Bannering things in my Teepee and getting things stuffed in this thread and thinking of reworking the whole thing!)

I would be more than happy to get some RP in with her for you. Do you have a preference of one of my nutjobs? Since she's quiet and meek, I'm thinking Alinea, Ferian or Seren. They're the least likely to intimidate/scare her. Though Seren's eye flowers might unnerve her. *pet pet fluffs*

And please quote me, I think I missed the 'hey ditz you have a reply in your plot thread' Notice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:00 am
Rinial Sisterdragon
O.O I am so sorry it took me so long to notice this!!! (Bannering things in my Teepee and getting things stuffed in this thread and thinking of reworking the whole thing!)

I would be more than happy to get some RP in with her for you. Do you have a preference of one of my nutjobs? Since she's quiet and meek, I'm thinking Alinea, Ferian or Seren. They're the least likely to intimidate/scare her. Though Seren's eye flowers might unnerve her. *pet pet fluffs*

And please quote me, I think I missed the 'hey ditz you have a reply in your plot thread' Notice.
Oh no worries I didn't wanna be too much of a bother ^^ I totally understand people be busy and such <3

I can honestly say she would notice Seren's eyes but it wouldn't phase her ^^ just make her more curious XD Any of those three work for me as well since they could ALL be fun! Do you have more draw for one over the others or a preference?

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:07 am
Leena-chan
Oh no worries I didn't wanna be too much of a bother ^^ I totally understand people be busy and such <3

I can honestly say she would notice Seren's eyes but it wouldn't phase her ^^ just make her more curious XD Any of those three work for me as well since they could ALL be fun! Do you have more draw for one over the others or a preference?
Hmmmm, those three are the strongest right now, sooo, would you be willing to start an RP in guild and I'll surprise you with who decides to pop up?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:49 am
Rinial Sisterdragon
Hmmmm, those three are the strongest right now, sooo, would you be willing to start an RP in guild and I'll surprise you with who decides to pop up?
Oh my byakko Rinial I adore you that is a PERFECT idea!!! >W< I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SURPRISES!!!!! <333333 Thank you for being amazing!!!! Let me go kick something off right now biggrin  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:04 am
Leena-chan
Rinial Sisterdragon
Oh my byakko Rinial I adore you that is a PERFECT idea!!! >W< I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SURPRISES!!!!! <333333 Thank you for being amazing!!!! Let me go kick something off right now biggrin
Awesome. ^w^ glad you like the idea!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:44 am
Rinial Sisterdragon
Awesome. ^w^ glad you like the idea!

Here is the link to the thread. Please take your time biggrin THANKIES SO MUCH!!! <3 <3 <3  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:23 pm
Updated lots of things. Added Passerina and Benoit. gave some depth to Seren's ideas. Woot!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:11 pm
Added Acidic Deluge, still working on what I want for plots for him.  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:11 pm
Note in first post about mockbreedings. still working on putting together more plots. -w-  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:21 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon

Soooo bear with me, but

User ImageUser Image

So, Kei being her friend, after realizing she means no harm, even with those paws, and possibly introducing her to Ozzie (Who will go nuts over her because KITTY?!?)

And....maybe, with the heat idea, Kei is just 'Well, okay!' but after all is said and done and there's foals, they're like 'Yeah, no, we're much better friends than lovers!' And rather than parting on bad terms stay friends?

And because I can't not see them looking amazing together in my head;

User ImageUser Image

>w>a;;;;  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:11 pm
Kivras
Rinial Sisterdragon

Soooo bear with me, but

User ImageUser Image

So, Kei being her friend, after realizing she means no harm, even with those paws, and possibly introducing her to Ozzie (Who will go nuts over her because KITTY?!?)

And....maybe, with the heat idea, Kei is just 'Well, okay!' but after all is said and done and there's foals, they're like 'Yeah, no, we're much better friends than lovers!' And rather than parting on bad terms stay friends?

And because I can't not see them looking amazing together in my head;

User ImageUser Image

>w>a;;;;
Lol
The Kei and Benoit bit is workable. Would be funny to have that work out that way. I have to double check because I think she's got a for sure fling, and wondering if the other party wanted to get that set up officially or if they're going to keep it on the back burner for now.

Since it involves plot and such I hope we can in the least background plot it if not RP it out. ^w^

As to Acid, might be up for a fling, as her colors are glorious.

the other question, would these be actual breedings or would you prefer mock breedings?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:45 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon
Lol
The Kei and Benoit bit is workable. Would be funny to have that work out that way. I have to double check because I think she's got a for sure fling, and wondering if the other party wanted to get that set up officially or if they're going to keep it on the back burner for now.

Since it involves plot and such I hope we can in the least background plot it if not RP it out. ^w^

the other question, would these be actual breedings or would you prefer mock breedings?

I would LOVELOVELOVE to background plot and RP some, if my work/injured wrist allows. I'm in love with the idea.

I would like actual breedings if you have open spots, I'd be more than willing to make one or the other a priority if you to -nod- If you don't, I could go for IC mocks!  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:16 pm
Kivras
Rinial Sisterdragon
Lol

I would LOVELOVELOVE to background plot and RP some, if my work/injured wrist allows. I'm in love with the idea.

I would like actual breedings if you have open spots, I'd be more than willing to make one or the other a priority if you to -nod- If you don't, I could go for IC mocks!
Sweet. ^w^ We shall chatter more about it then. Feel free to hunt me down on messengers for more chitchats.

I'm quite alright with doing official things. Like I said, I'll poke the person about how soon they want to do the fling between Benoit and their pretty boy so we get a good time line in the works.

For Acid, I don't think I've got anything strongly planned. I know a few people want to pack off with him, but no one's been offered as an official breeding. He has one mock for sure though.

Which reminds me, I need to make a mock breedings list and get the permissions set up for that.

Also! For slots, I'm good with unedited slots for them. Benoit is unedited completely and Acid may have edits, but I'm pretty sure they can splice/fiddle with things to make something that looks good for him. This is also if you're okay with unedited slots too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:42 am
Updated with some plots for Acid. ^w^  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:35 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon
User Image

User Image

I'm very interested in offering Eclipse to Acid.
Eclipse is a mixture of good and bad.
She is one who wants to see her own goals happen, at any cost.
But she is not adamant to draw blood to have it occur.
She has a sultry, purring voice that she uses to seduce others into helping her.
She aims to create a "family" made up of creatures who share some of the same ideals as she.
But this doesn't quell her from feeling her heart fluttering.
What she is looking for is something of a companion - yet more.
A fellow who can put up with her being a bit pushy - yet knowing she means well for her family and those whom she has taken into her fold.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff