Stage: Foal / Masked Adult
Species: Cerynei
Orientation: Homosexual
Parents: Deceased
Temper: Chilling
Mate: None
Friends: His sister Adalyn
Enemies: Whoever killed his parents
Likes: Cold, graveyards, white, black, scaring others, night, and his sister Adalyn.
Dislikes: Those who are afraid of him and conceited Soquili
Color typed in: Gray

Personality:
Hania Shen is very timid and can be shy sometimes. Thought now that he is an adult he is more open then he use to be. He knows he is scary and scares others away. He knows this very well. So this makes him very cautious around others. If someone has a lot of energy and is bouncy, there is a good chance he won't go near you. He will simply walk away. He doesn't say much, but his words will send chills through you. It's because he is one with the spirits and his words are like ice.

He is very nice and can be an extremely loyal friend once you get to know him, but it takes a lot of getting use to how he is. He doesn't understand feelings and when you try to explain it he still doesn't understand. So it's best to leave him alone about it. Word to the wise...it's best not to develop feelings for him because he won't understand them and might end up breaking your heart.

What he is looking for in a Mare:

Hania doesn’t like clingy mares. Never did and never has. He finds them too dependent on others and in a way considers it weak. He completely understands though that sometimes it is needed, but not all the time. So please no overly clingy mares.

He doesn’t like evil or ill-mannered mares. He won’t give them the time of day.

He doesn’t like hopeless romantics either. He is GAY remember that so there is in no way shape or form that is going to fall in love with your female. He will respect her and treat her well, but other then that they are basically just friends.

One mare he does love is one that can hold her own, someone who is bother intelligent and fierce, but that I mean independent without being told what to do. He is most intrigued by someone like this. He could probably spend hours upon hours talking to the female with no problems at all. He just wouldn’t know when to shut up. As long as she is nice, serene, or very well mannered they will get along just fine.

He likes cute, innocent or sweet mares.

A major plus would be if the mare is willing to give up all three breeding's to Hania. This I know would be hard to find, but it could happen. If not then 3 separate females are fine.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:51 pm
INFO YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE APPLYING!

- I will choose based on personality.
- Rping will be mandatory
- No begging, crying, b**ching or complaining.
- This will take time so keep that in mind.
- This will not be a fast breeding at all nor will it be one just for baskets. There will be work involved.
- Remember one of your mare's breeding's will go towards this. NO LOVE WILL BE INVOLVED!
- Hania and the mare(s) will be Rped whether it's in the guild or over IM. I want to be sure they are compatible before sealing the deal.
- They will not enter breeding raffles until Hania is ready. This being when he has a male lover and has become comfortable enough with the female in question. :3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:58 pm
PLEASE USE FORM!

FORM

[b]IMG of Soquili:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Interests:[/b]
[b]Why would they want to bare his children?:[/b]
[b]Are they willing to live as one big family? (i.e. with Hania's male lover and other surrogates.):[/b]
[b]Plot Ideas?:[/b]
[b]Anything else I should know?:[/b]

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image

~Final Pick(s)~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:02 pm
burning_eyes

wahmbulance OPEN wahmbulance

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:32 pm
IMG of Soquili: User Image (click for uncert)

Personality: Kurai wanders freely through the lands, seeking knowledge beyond mere self-controlled conviction. She follows some internal mechanism that dictates her actions, never lingering too long in any one location; why stay when it does not hold that which she seeks? Though she is entirely self-sufficient, some part of her desires more than the entirely solitary existence she has. She does not seek love, rather... camaraderie.
Ethereal and at times distant, she is often lost in a dream-scape of her own devising, viewing the world through the veiled mists of her own whimsical subconscious. She is not merely day-dreaming, rather seeking to develop her understanding of the world around her by retreating into the depths of her subconscious where puzzles are rendered clear.
A wayward foal, she had often been the cause of much despair to her loved ones- disappearing for days at a time, lost in thought, only to return safe and sound... anguished ("was I the cause of their discomfort?") and amazed by her parents' joyful cries. Though she meant no harm, she came to understand that her actions affect the emotions of others- her pure heart lead her to form some semblance of social etiquette to negate any possibility of causing others any emotional ills.
She was raised under Shinto teachings (modified slightly to suit the Soquili world) by a close family friend. The most prominent is her gentle, accepting nature, developed to contain a rather benevolent soul. (More about this and her personal beliefs upon request. ^.^)
As she grew, she became more refined, more dignified, now capable of surfacing to hold even an advanced philosophical discussion with a stranger. She has an unnerving pupil-less gaze, when she finally focuses- when a Soquili has her full attention she will make continuous eye-contact.
She is a strong-minded, intelligent individual whose outward serenity masks a fierce intelligence that soothes rather than burns those cognizant of it.

Interests: Intriguing tidbits and pieces of information, Seasons particularly Winter (ice, snow, frozen lakes- those sever, frigid moon-turns that mark cyclical natural renewal,) Motherhood, Extraordinary or unique beings.

Why would they want to bare his children?: Through continued interaction, she would come to care for him as an individual (yet beyond her mere concern for life and the well-being of others; she would care for his interests as a unique individual, separate from the cumulative health of the balanced world). His circumstances, his inability to procreate with the one he loves, paired with her desire for knowledge (the miracle of birth, how one being may spring from another, the trials and joys of motherhood) would lead to her surrogacy.

Are they willing to live as one big family? (i.e. with Hania's male lover and other surrogates.): Yes. ^.^
She would desire to be a part of her children's lives, and her fondness for both Hania and his male lover (I imagine they would meet as well; if the male lover is not bothered by Hania's chill, they certainly would not b be disconcerted by Kurai's gaze) would lead to a harmonious co-existance. She would have no delusions of being Hania's mate, for she would understand his dedication/devotion to his male partner; she would certainly care for him, love him in her own way (EVENTUALLY; I do expect significant roleplay/plotting before a breeding would commence o.o; ) but neither seek to get between them nor make some special place for herself. Ideally she would be valued for her own unique attributes, a family-member and friend.
Their family would be quite content/happy as-is, despite any inevitable drama/tension between the male lovers (everyone disagrees or fights eventually? I'm not sure how perfect you wish Hania's eventual pairing to be) and/or adversity through their children's growth and character development. ^.^

Plot Ideas?: She would be most intrigued by his unique attributes. Hania is interesting enough that she would not long linger in her cerebral designs, wishing instead to discover more about the icy stallion. She would not "study" him as a scientist might a lab rat, rather seek to develop an understanding of him (apprehension through acquaintance.)
Perhaps mutual intrigue may lead to continued companionship or a series of meetings, through which they develop trust/ a hesitant friendship?
She harbors no intentions of finding her perfect mate, nor does she desire to have some being eternally devoted to her as is the case with her Lifemated parents. The life she would have with Hania, as a member of his family, would be more than enough for this enduring ethereal mare.
I would prefer to discuss further potential plots after hearing your opinion of how they may interact. ^.^

Anything else I should know?: During school I can be rather busy and slow with responses periodically, however I would make an effort to maintain a schedule that allows for continued roleplay between the pair. I like RP-intensive plots, especially when the character interactions prove interesting; if Hania and Kurai prove to RP as well as I believe they will, I would love to RP as much as you are able!
I prefer traditional guild RP, however am willing to RP through IM due to the expedited responses and convenience. I have both AIM and Yahoo. Feel free to PM me anytime!

I am of course flexible plot-wise.

As a side-note, I am entirely willing to reserve all three of Kurai's breedings for Hania should they remain the "family" you described.

If you are at all interested, I would love to discuss things further with you! ^.^

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games