Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Dox's Plot Thread! [OPEN! REVAMPED WITH NEW PLOTS!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:22 am
This is where I'll be posting my Soqs. in need of some good roleplaying. Feel free to gander around and post.
Enjoy.

Table of Contents
» Introduction
» Florian's Plot
» RESERVED
» RESERVED
» RESERVED
» RESERVED

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:35 am
Florian

User Image
» αвσυт мє! «

Personality/Background ::
Florian was born into the Primrose and Hope herd where she lived most of her childhood by her mother's side and with her siblings. But eventually she just needed to get away and understand what her purpose was in this world. She decided to leave and came across some interesting characters that changed her personality and views of the world. By adulthood she came across another herd--Kaw La A-Wi a Cerynei herd. She felt a connection to the herd because she is part Cerynei and decided to stay within the herd for almost a year. She's a spirited mare with endless energy to spend it on. She's sweet, kind-heart with a rebellious flare. But Florian doesn't mean any harm and in fact is the best friend to have. She's very loyal to those she knows. But don't be fooled. This young mare can be quite the flirt and spitfire.

*Up to date as of 3.2.11

General Meet and Greets
In between traveling between the two herds that she's apart of she'll come across some interesting characters that may/may not influence her life. She'll be greeted by an arrange of colorful Soqs. that could become her friend and/or her enemy.
• Open to male and female.
• Open to familairs.
• Open to different species.

Miscellaneous Plots:
Rose Garden:
She's far from being intune with nature. She tries to be but fails with every attempt. It's hard for Florian and even more so when trying to search for a glade to grow her own rose garden. Perhaps someone could help her with this task?
• Open to male or female.

Mysterious Depths
Her Mother spoke of a breed of Soquili that swam in the mysterious depths of water sources. Florian was little at the time and her Mother didn't want her foals prancing around near any body of water even if it were only a shallow pond or stream. So now that Florian's aged she's still curious as to what lurks below the surface.
Never having a swimming lesson in her life Florian will come across a fairly large lake. The forests that surrond the lake are much too thick and dense for her manuver through so the only other option is to swim across.
• Open to male and female.
• Open to Mer/Seathi.

A Not-So Much Little April Shower
Florian will be confronted by an awful storm when traveling back to Primrose. Being as stubborn as she is she'll keep walking through the cold rain and wind. She'll then find herself walking around in circles. Maybe someone could come and aide this female.
• Open to male/and female.
• Open to familairs.

Fear
When Florian returns back to her adopted herd, she'll come across a Kalona. In the long run, she'll become injured both mentally and physically. She'll be scared. Very scared.
• Open to Kalonas.
• Male or female.

Love-Stuck:
Plots for flings, lifemates, and all that lovey dovey stuffs.

You're Mine
She's grown attatched to one stallion in particular. He's kind and sweet towards her. So why is everyone saying he's a bad influence? Blinded by what seems to be a sweet romance, Florian ignores those who try to change her feelings. She stays with the stallion and the two grow closer. And on what seems to be the most romantic night, the stallion attacks the young mare. But he not only wounds Florian but also breaks her heart.
• Open to male species.

If I Never Knew You
In some way Florian will become very injured or sick. She's much too weak to move and it seems the vegetation in these parts of the woodlands is scarce. She'll spend most of the day lying down in hopes that someone would save her. Maybe a Prince Charming? In return of saving her life she'll give the male a little trinket. Perhaps one of her roses.
• Open to male species.
• Preferably unicorn, but not required.

Breedings Avaliable.
-OPEN
-OPEN
-OPEN

More ideas will be added.
Feel free to throw our your own ideas. :3

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 pm
Pax

User Image

» αвσυт мє! «

Pax's personality is as bright as his coat is or is not more. He's highly spirited with endless bounds of energy. Always on a lookout for another adventure or a damsel to sweep off her feet. But the's not at all that flirtatious. He's anything but a creepy love-stuck stallion with his head up in the clouds.
He's very sensible and smart. He'd rather think things out before randomly jumping into a situation.

Right now he's a blank slate.
I'll have to think of some plots for him.
But feel free to throw out your ideas for the time being. :3
Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:42 pm
Madhu

User Image

» αвσυт мє! «

Madhu is as sweet as the candy he is described to be; an apple candy.
He's quite a delight to be around and tries to make everyone's day filled with sunshine and happiness even on the most gloomiest of days.
Madhu is a youthful soul who's surprisingly lived a lonely life. He's a nomad and doesn't usually stay in one place for too long.
No one quite understands why he doesn't settle down with the many friends that he's bonded with, but even Madhu is unsure to why he kepes moving from point A to point B.

He's not at all threatening and rarely becomes aggressive, in fact not at all.

Madhu isn't that strong and looks will prove just that. He's a little plump in the stomach and his short, stawky legs don't really help his apperance.
But he's not really trying to prove to anyone that he's the strongest Usdia around.

In fact, he's trying to help others by living in the moment with a big 'ol smile and laughing madly.

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:44 pm
RESERVED
<3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:45 pm
RESERVED
<3

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 pm
Open! <3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:52 pm
<3  

II Paradox II

Moonstar-xo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:25 am
I can offer Houdini up for roleplay (the boy in my signature).
I don't mind what kind of roleplay you would like so let me know; I would say he would be the kind to 'date' but it seems a little off to just jump to that point so they would have to meet randomly once and then maybe suggest meeting again if you wanted them to go on a date.

Up to you. Just let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:10 am
Moonstar-xo
I can offer Houdini up for roleplay (the boy in my signature).
I don't mind what kind of roleplay you would like so let me know; I would say he would be the kind to 'date' but it seems a little off to just jump to that point so they would have to meet randomly once and then maybe suggest meeting again if you wanted them to go on a date.

Up to you. Just let me know.

Sounds pretty good to me. =]
Did you want them to meet in any particular way? Because I'm totally up for going with-the-flow sort of thing.

Edit:
Or. Plot just came to mind.
Florian is lost. And since she's a sassy mare she doesn't want help from anyone else. She wants to find he rway on her own terms. But in the long run, she get's herself more lost.
And when she meets Houdini, he helps her find her way again.
Like that?

II Paradox II

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:32 am
HI!
My Girl Thesh-ah was actually an acquaintance of Shoshawna her mother during her pregnancy and was most excited to meet her offspring oneday.

i would be more than happy to do a foal rp between the two smile
Perhaps one of thesh-ah baby sitting her smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:38 am
DemonWingedPoetGirl
HI!
My Girl Thesh-ah was actually an acquaintance of Shoshawna her mother during her pregnancy and was most excited to meet her offspring oneday.

Okies. :3
Sounds like a good deal to me! Very interesting.
I'll write up something in a short bit. Unless you wanted to start.
Either or. :3

II Paradox II

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:56 am
II Paradox II
DemonWingedPoetGirl
HI!

Okies. :3
Sounds like a good deal to me! Very interesting.
I'll write up something in a short bit. Unless you wanted to start.
Either or. :3

you can start smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:59 am
I was reading about your girl and thought, "OMG! She sounds like a female version of Calibor!" XD

Calibor, is a part of the large MacSwan family, and his father is known as a well-thought of knight. Well, Calibor can act proper around his family, but he's actually a lot more like his older, rebellious sister. he has been known to be a bit of a thief, you can think of him as a Klepto. But really, he just like to shrug off the 'Knightly honor' part of his family when he's on his own. He would love to have a companion some times. Maybe when Florian leaves her herd for a while, she could run into Calibor and they could travel around together for a while?

It could just be a friendship plot, or it could be more. I'm up for either. 8'3

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:38 pm
Leopleuradon
I was reading about your girl and thought, "OMG! She sounds like a female version of Calibor!" XD

Calibor, is a part of the large MacSwan family, and his father is known as a well-thought of knight. Well, Calibor can act proper around his family, but he's actually a lot more like his older, rebellious sister. he has been known to be a bit of a thief, you can think of him as a Klepto. But really, he just like to shrug off the 'Knightly honor' part of his family when he's on his own. He would love to have a companion some times. Maybe when Florian leaves her herd for a while, she could run into Calibor and they could travel around together for a while?

It could just be a friendship plot, or it could be more. I'm up for either. 8'3

Sounds like a pretty good plot to me. =]
Hm.
When Florian is out and about on her travels, she gets herself lost. Instead of asking for help because she's such a sassy mare, she'll get herself even more lost.
And that's when she meets Calibor. And they can journey together.
Let's start out with friendship at first. And then maybe it can blossom into something a bit more. =]

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff