Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
I Just don't get it Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this make sense?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Cha cha miku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:55 pm
Why some people believe there is no God that we simply are living and die but if it was just that then this existence is pointless the whole universe is pointless, and what happens after death nothing blackness nothing it vexes me on how they believe in no such God. You get what I'm saying? Thats also another reason I do believe in the one and living God.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

I agree.
I also don't get how someone could hate a person for dying for your sins and giving you eternal life.

Completely baffles me.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cha cha miku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:59 pm
How could there be something with out a creator God is the only thing that we do not know his origins but other then that everything is made bye him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

Evolution duh!
Just kidding.

I don't see how they could say that humans came from monkeys and that we used to be nothing more than some amoeba in a pond.

There has to be a creator.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cha cha miku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:16 pm
I agree 100% human nature makes us wanting to be the most powerful so they say evolution. I forgot where exactly in the bible and it says this a lot correct me if I'm wrong but it states that God is the one and only creator.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:45 pm
It also has to do a lot with agnostics (they see those who believe in God act like they don't) and how they are afraid to think there could be. They make all sorts of excuses to prove to themselves there is none so they can do something wrong and not have to fear someone is watching them.  

daddinar

Shy Phantom

Cha cha miku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 pm
IKR A FIRE CAN'T START WITH OUT A FLAME OR A STORM WITH OUT A DROP OF RAIN. pardon my medaphors  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:02 pm
They first need to believe that Christ died for them. If not, nothing will happen.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Cha cha miku

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:13 am
PhantomHoofbeats
It also has to do a lot with agnostics (they see those who believe in God act like they don't) and how they are afraid to think there could be. They make all sorts of excuses to prove to themselves there is none so they can do something wrong and not have to fear someone is watching them.

Well Technically God is always watching us and yes I agree  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:14 am
A Lonely Leaf
They first need to believe that Christ died for them. If not, nothing will happen.

Very true  

Cha cha miku

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:20 am
God created everything. Sure, we might have come from monkeys. WHO CREATED THE MONKEYS? BOB THE BUILDER? Not that I'm aware of. stressed

Sorry, I needed to rant a little....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:18 pm
Vegeta_Lover239
God created everything. Sure, we might have come from monkeys. WHO CREATED THE MONKEYS? BOB THE BUILDER? Not that I'm aware of. stressed

Sorry, I needed to rant a little....

Nah it's okay  

Cha cha miku

St Tamminominay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 pm
Cha cha miku
How could there be something with out a creator God is the only thing that we do not know his origins but other then that everything is made bye him.
Change is the law of life.

For example:

Scientists believing in the Big Boom conspiracy(which is a bunch of baloney)

Its sad, they think germs created lots and lots of things

And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:18 pm
iiEatPoptarts
Cha cha miku
Change is the law of life.

For example:

Scientists believing in the Big Boom conspiracy(which is a bunch of baloney)

Its sad, they think germs created lots and lots of things

And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future

I'll just take your uneducated opinion on that as fact, shall I? I mean, not trying to be rude or hate, but you didn't even use the right term...  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Gregar828

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 pm
Humans tend to come to their own conclusions about the world and what created it. Take the Ancient Greeks, Egyptians, etc. They all worshiped a multitude of gods. mainly based on what they observed in Nature. Of course, now we have modern science to explain most natural phenomenon, so we don't base our religious theories on that. But some people find it hard to believe that a god exists, whether it is caused by personal experience, societal influence, or their own observations. There IS scientific evidence that supports the Big BANG Theory, though I personally believe that god created our world.

But I've gotten somewhat off topic. My point is, that while you may find it hard to see someone's point of view on this subject, keep in mind that it is just as hard for them to see your point of view.  
Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff