Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:04 am
I love RP - love love love it.

I'm always looking for RP for my ponies. And while I appreciate plot-stories, I prefer actually RPing. Even if one of my pretties has a mating fling, I would like to RP the encounter - I find it rather enjoyable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:09 am
My very first Soq: User Image

Biddulphia is . . . interesting. He currently has amnesia for anything older than the last few months. I would dearly love to find him a mate, he really doesn't understand love.

Currently: He's interacting with Epine de Rose's Fran. Meeting She-Ra of Etheria's Synestra.

Plans: Join the new WoW herd when it gets started, though he might be a bit late arriving - due to not remembering he's suppose to return.

Open: To most anything, from meet and greets to a bit of terrorizing to potential mates.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:16 am
My very first Custom: User Image

Pele' is a lover of music and dancing, singing more than speaking and never still for long. She's currently still a foal and I'm looking for foal interactions for her at the moment. Eventually, once she's grown, I will be interested in finding her a lifemate - but only through in-depth rp.

Currently: Foal interaction with Syaoran-Puu's Crown and Sophia.

Plans: Meet the rest of Maion and Sengdroma's herd. Have foal fun with ~Kiana_Nala~'s Jacqueline. Have an interaction with Syaoran-Puu's Demon. Have fun with flames with Faithofthefallen's Ignis [adult].

Open: I'd love for her to have foal interactions with other young Soq. Eventually I'd like her to meet a stallion and fall in love, however she not only needs to be far enough along in the rp that she's an adult - but I have to be sure our RP styles and the personalities of the two Soq work well together, so any potential suitors would have to not only be interested in ongoing rp - but be willing to have a 'trial period' of rp to make sure things mesh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:23 am
My CYO Plushy Girl: User Image

Leilani is still a bit of a mystery. I know she wishes she were a flutter, so she could fly with the butterflies or smell the flowers from the inside. She's cheerful and hyper and not the brightest bulb in the box. Beyond that, I don't really know much about her.

Currently: Meet and greet with magnadearel's Hipelagan. Morning after Cupid Breedings with Eoghan. Flirt with Nyx Queen of Darkness' Aponi

Plans: Surrogate rp with brosuke's Gaspard.

Open: To just about anything. She's good for meet and greets, terror encounters, random flings [with rp], potential life mate interaction, just about anything [short of maiming and death] that someone would like to throw her way. I've very open for Leilani and will be much less picky when it comes to her interactions and plots.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:25 am
Pele's brother - My second Custom: User Image

Auri was lost to the ravages of a flood when he was a basket. His mother managed to get his basket onto shore but was too tired to fight the raging waters and drown. Auri's basket was stolen by the skinwalker Kimi before being rescued by Felina who took the basket in and raised the young colt. Auri appreciates and loved Felina, but has never quite felt as though he belonged with her. His familiar [[still need to get]] let him know that there was another basket that was left with the bear Spike for safety when his mother went into the flooded river to save him. Auri feels the need to find his lost sibling, but doesn't want to leave his surrogate mother on her own, knowing how dangerous Felina's chosen task of skinwalker hunting can be.

Currently: With his foster mother Felina.

Plans: Goodbye with Syaoran-Puu's Felina. Exchange stories with Dixie's Purnoma. Various encounters. Become prisoner in Syaoran-Puu's big demon mega-plot. Find Pele.

Open: I would love to have him have encounters with other soq as he is searching for his sibling. Until he has found Pele and interacted a bit, he won't be interested in romance. Please feel free to suggest plots you feel would fit with him.
Finding a Voice: Auri, like his sister, is a natural musical talent. However, he's always felt there was no time for singing, with always more serious things to do. Besides, singing alerts your enemies to your location. Occasionally he'll hum under his breath, but he needs someone who can encourage him to relax and let him open up with his beautiful baritone voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:26 am
~ Reserved ~

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:27 am
Open for Posting and Plotting, Welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:27 pm
If you want more herd family plotting... I could offer to RP little Pele with her close age herdmates... Crown (eldest) and Sophia (youngest) XD.

User Image

And
(Foal cert pending)
User Image

These two foals are cousins smile

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:19 pm
That'd be awesome Sya. Mostly I want to get her socialized - and some socializing within the herd would be great. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:28 pm
LydaLynn
That'd be awesome Sya. Mostly I want to get her socialized - and some socializing within the herd would be great. Thank you.
More than welcome smile I know you are busy so just let me know when you are ready! smile

(PMs welcome thank you).  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:45 pm
[PM sent]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Bernard's needing anything in the rp department, and heck - CYO for CYO! He's a bit on the oafish side, still not quite aware of how strong he is and finding his bulky body incapable of not bumping into things. He also has an unfortunate "unluckiness" that tends to follow him and spoil what good he does try to do for others.

Not specifically looking for anything, so it could just be a meet and greet to see how it goes. Bernard's still a little rough in my mind too. 8D; Easier to grab me on PMs if you're interested.

Mediciner

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:13 am
That sounds like fun Medi, PM sent. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 am
For Biddulphia:

User Image
Synestra would love to have some more interactions with Usdia. She looks going on adventures and doesn't let her size get in her way. She is also open for finding a mate as well.  

She-Ra of Etheria

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:32 am
Biddulphia would love to meet her. He's not much of an adventurer [yet - when he gets his memory back that might change]. But it'd be fun to have them interact some. As for mating - I am very much a believer that if it's right, it will happen naturally through rp - so lets get them together and see how it goes.

Would you care to start?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces