Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
Church...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image

So remember that church that i have told you guys about?
The one where I left due to the leaders being overly protective and unfair?

Well I have been going there every Wednesday for a couple of months and I have grown to love it.
I have also forgiven them.

I want to start going to that church on Sundays too but... I go to this other church on Sundays already and I love that church too...

I love both churches so much. I get a lot out of the sermons and I don't want to quit going to either church...
What should i do?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:26 pm
I'm not sure, if your up to it, you can go to both on Sunday, i don'[t think you have to commit to one church for the rest of your life. like i go to calvary chapel visa on Sundays and wednesdays, if i get the chance, but i also go to new song, because it is closer, every church is different like people, so you would get to hear two ways of telling the same story, and i think that is really cool. well like i said before, you can go to one church one service time, and the next another service time. *shrugs* other then that I'm not so sure.  

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image

i think I might start doing that.
I hate making choices. D=

But the church that I have forgiven they have a lot more classes and they do sound interesting.
I want to try them out.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:34 pm
well its like that old saying goes, "you never know till you try." hah hah  

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:33 am
There is no such thing as too much church >< and my youth pastor is very protective but thats how they are sometimes but there really cool too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:47 am
Why do you guys feel necessary to go into a congregation?  

Azkeel

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:00 am
pray to God and ask him where he wants you to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:52 am
Not into tyranny. He wants me with Him. I am here for Him right now though.  

Azkeel

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Azkeel
User Image

I have been drifting around church to church for a long time.
Even before I was an actual Christian.
I feel that it is time to settle into a church family.
I don't see what the big deal is....

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:04 am
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

You can go to both churches, nothing wrong with that. ^^ But really you should ask the Lord about it. Ask him where he thinks you should go, what church is more dedicated and truthful to Him and His Word, and just what decisions to make in life over all. ^^   

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:18 am
Azkeel

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

It's not necessary to go to church, but if you find a church that is truthfully preaching from His Word, the pastor is a true man of God completely dedicated fully to Him, and after praying to Him you feel that the Lord finds that to be a good church too, then you should go to learn more about Him and His word that you might not be able to learn on your own. You don't have to go, but wouldn't you like to be with people every once in a while who have been through the same things as you, serve and love the same Lord as you, will be there for you to help lift you up in your time of need, and help answers questions that you might just need some more thoughts on? The Lord gave us the church and church family for a reason, a lot of them have gotten really corrupt and evil, but that is why you are careful and pray about where you should go and compare what they are saying to what the Lord is saying in his word. That is usually the biggest help in finding the perfect church for you. If what they say is matching up with His word then awesome, if what they say half way matches up with his Word they might be slipping and maybe you should try talking to them about it, it they're just totally off then you can still try talking to them but they're probably gone with the thrill of people listening to the nonsense that they throw to them, and if they're not even saying anything about a twisted version of the bible just basically blabbering about meaningless garbage then they're just as bad as the former and the unsaved and definitely should be talked to, but they probably won't want to listen to it. : (     

Because grey will not do.

Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff