Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
Order and Argument in Prayer(informative as to how to pray)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starry night-163

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:28 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ0FoRJJH_8 I know it's long but at least watch the first 18 minutes so you can get the point because the first 18 minutes sort of explains it all but to watch it all would be very wise because it gives you a broader view of things and just how to bring up your case before God, I believe the Lord wanted me to watch this to teach me how to pray lol because I really didn't know how sweatdrop but he's always teaching me how to do something and answering my questions heart God is so awesome! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:13 am
The Lord's prayer is there for an outline on how to pray. You don't need to argue a point He already knows why you need it. And that's for requests. You can also just talk to Him. For example, "Wow, what a beautiful day! Thank you Father! I love how you made that cloud look like a bunny!" =)

I do agree with the "If" part though. I demand His will be done! When it's His will how can you go wrong?

Pray is all about faith. You only need to ask once and have faith it will be done. You don't need to loby our Father in heaven. Remember if you ask in the Messiah's name you shall recieve. I have a powerful prayer story. Our Father in heaven demanded I prayed for snow in faith. It was a clear day and even warm. He assured me anything asked in faith will be done. So I asked for it to snow in His son's name. It snowed that night.

I like this video it is helpful. Just remember to glorify the Lord with your prayer too. Like how this guy was talking about Moses saying "Your people"

It has helped me with the idea to use the bible to present a prayer though. Bwahahahahaha I love prayer.  

Azkeel

Bible and other christian discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff