Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
Profile picture art (free)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:07 pm
All you need to do is fill out this application.

Rpc name:
Ninja class:
Personalized weapons, puppets, other: (Only if you have one)
Ninja village:
Prefered location of ninja headband:
Clothes: (Anything from basic discriptions, to detailed requests)
Clan symbols: (Only if they have one)
Personality: (Yes this does make a difference)
Hair Color:

This picture will be in black and white, but I guarantee that it will be a good picture.

Once you have filled out this application, PM me and I will have your profile pic to you shortly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 pm
Hey, don't know if you're still doing this, but i'd like to commision four drawings, if you are. Two NPC's and Two RPC's (Well, two of one)

Npc name: Cessie Kurosawa
Ethnicity: White
Ninja class: None (Npc)
Ninja village: Sound
Prefered location of ninja headband: Forehead
Clothes:Loose clothing, has long hair pulled back into a single ponytail, down to the middle of her back
Personality: Very bubbly, and lighthearted

Npc name: Kyoiku Kurosawa
Prefered location of ninja headband: Waist
Clothes: Plain Kimono, if it's not to much trouble, could you put a dragon (or the kanji for one) on the right sleeve? Has long hair pulled into two pigtails that go a bit past her shoulders.
Personality: Very Serious and Stern

Rpc name: Makoto Kurosawa
Ninja class: Puppetry
Prefered location of ninja headband: Left Arm
Clothes: Men's three piece suit. (Pants, shirt, vest, and tie). Has waist length unruly hair.
Personality: A mixture of her sisters, Makoto is both serious, and playful. Her most notable trait, however, is her fits of bloodthirsty rage, when her goal becomes a good fight, and a decent kill count.
((Second pic of Makoto will be added in after the Jounin exams are done, but i'm letting you know it's coming))  

Crimson Remedy

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:22 pm
Crimson Remedy
Hey, don't know if you're still doing this, but i'd like to commision four drawings, if you are. Two NPC's and Two RPC's (Well, two of one)

Npc name: Cessie Kurosawa
Prefered location of ninja headband: Forehead
Clothes:Loose clothing, has long hair pulled back into a single ponytail, down to the middle of her back
Personality: Very bubbly, and lighthearted

Npc name: Kyoiku Kurosawa
Prefered location of ninja headband: Waist
Clothes: Plain Kimono, if it's not to much trouble, could you put a dragon (or the kanji for one) on the right sleeve? Has long hair pulled into two pigtails that go a bit past her shoulders.
Personality: Very Serious and Stern

Rpc name: Makoto Kurosawa
Ninja class: Puppetry
Prefered location of ninja headband: Left Arm
Clothes: Men's three piece suit. (Pants, shirt, vest, and tie). Has waist length unruly hair.
Personality: A mixture of her sisters, Makoto is both serious, and playful. Her most notable trait, however, is her fits of bloodthirsty rage, when her goal becomes a good fight, and a decent kill count.
((Second pic of Makoto will be added in after the Jounin exams are done, but i'm letting you know it's coming))

I'll get on it as soon as I can blaugh your also in luck, the picture example is awfully old, and I've improved quite a bit since then. I also no longer care about payment so these are on the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Sweeeeeeeeeeet.
oh, since it will most likely happen, I want the second picture of Makoto to be her dress in Otokage clothing. Even if it doesn't, well, I'll have a nice picture. xd  

Crimson Remedy

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:29 pm
Crimson Remedy
Sweeeeeeeeeeet.
oh, since it will most likely happen, I want the second picture of Makoto to be her dress in Otokage clothing. Even if it doesn't, well, I'll have a nice picture. xd

Always good to be prepared for when it does blaugh Also this was so long ago when I made it, so I forgot to add in hair color, that's just something in general that may matter to someone or other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 pm
partymonk44
Crimson Remedy
Sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Always good to be prepared for when it does blaugh Also this was so long ago when I made it, so I forgot to add in hair color, that's just something in general that may matter to someone or other.

The all have crimson hair. It's a family thing. XD  

Crimson Remedy

Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces