Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
so why don't we RP?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:49 pm
i mean its nothing bad, and we have rped in onther threads and guilds, we play around and like to talk, so why not? i mean they have a christian manga out and its really good, part of it is sad, but its really good, and even the short manga "wish" had God in it. it was also a really cute manga made me sad at one point and happy at another.^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 pm
What do you mean by not RP?  

Gregar828

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:59 pm
? i didn't say not rp, i asked why don't we? cause i'm curious and all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:04 pm
You mean here? I dont think this is really an RP guild, nor is Christianity an RPable topic.  

Gregar828

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:07 pm
how so? i think that rps is like writing a stoy with multiple people. and if its not show or game based i suppose it would work. but i guess your right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:10 pm
No, please dont get me wrong, I love RPing. In fact, I'm Vice Captain of the Naruto RPing guild in my signature (no advertisement intended). I just dont know if its appropriate to RP a topic like the bible.  

Gregar828

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:18 pm
okay  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

Not to be a Debbie Downer but would role playing the Bible... Wouldn't that be mocking it?

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:33 pm
im not saying role play the bible, cause thats theme related, i'm saying like an original rp with the elements of what we learned in it. i'm not sure how to say it, but like um something sort of like "Wish" (jjust an example) well idk i will drop the subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:30 am
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

This guild had a RP sub-forum, but while a few threads were posted there, it just wasn't used. So for a few months there was an RP forum filled with 20 -1 reply(rules post mostly)- dead RP threads. People asked for it, the guild gave it to them, no one used it. That is why there is no RP forum. ^^ But there are other Christian guilds beside this one that you could search for that have popular RP threads, but for this guild, I guess it just didn't work out. There's nothing wrong with RPs, it just didn't work out for this guild is all. ^^

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:33 am
I love roleplaying. I'm captian of RAWR: Roleplayers Are Wonderful Rodents, but it doesn't seem to fit this guild. And (from what Brlttana said)since they had a RP forum and it wasn't used, I guess that idea passed. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:36 pm
I personally don't like RPing. I don't see the point of it. Not saying it's a bad thing though. And I believe you can have an RP based on a Christian theme. You don't have to RP from the Bible based stories, but you can still use the Bible and stuff for your RP.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:35 pm
If you wanna start an RP in this guild, I suppose you can use the Chatterbox subforum. I dunno if it'll get much attention but it is up to you!

It's not a problem to post RPs around here, I don't think, even though we're not an RP guild. We're just a group of Christians. ...Consider it "Christian Fiction". razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:01 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I agree with what saint said. If you wish to start a RP in the chatterbox, then please go ahead. I know there are a few members who enjoy RP'ing so if you want to try to start one up and see how it goes, please do so. The variety of things to do in this guild be broadened by it.

...Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items