Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PUBLIC]Closed,moving to a new thread to make things easier! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:59 pm
Welcome to My Plot Zone!

I have a tiny herd but, hope to have it growing very soon! If you read through the thread, take a look at my two babies info, and some of my..sort of vague plot ideas, and want to roleplay/ have an idea PLEASE contact me!

Note: I like to RP actually I LOVE to rp but, SOQ has a tendency to eat my threads/ no one tells me they have tagged and, I lose the link. So if we rp together please don't be afraid to poke me when you reply, or if I'm being slow! I don't bite! <3 Also if we rp be warned I won't be posting 3 paragraphs unless I'm really into the rp or you give me a lot to work with. If you give me two sentences you will get two or three sentences in return. If you give me a good paragraph you'll get one in return etc.

If you have some plot ideas of your own to offer, that is loved a lot <3

Feel free to post or PM me! If you post and don't get a response after a few days please pm me and, kick me in here. I also have MSN and Yahoo messenger plus Skype. If you want them just shoot me a pm, poke me when you see me in SOQ, do something to let me know you want to talk!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:07 pm
| Lijep's Profile |

User Image
Name: Lijep
Obtained: Gift from Wyntre, he was a custom I wanted <3 My first SOQ ever!
Kind: Regular
Sexuality: Bisexual- currently confused/unsure
Mate: Tsubasa <3
Children: None yet
Temper: Protective
Likes: Snow, Meeting new Soq, Making Friends, Rolling around on the ground, Foals (Though he needs to meet some lol), Smiling, Laughter, Those he calls friend, Exploring, Running
Dislikes:Being lied to, Those he cares for hurt or in any type of pain, Blood, Mud, Annika, Focusing too much, Being told what to do, Having to be still or stay in one place

Personality:As is his temper Lijep is a very protective stallion with a sweet kind side that always shines through unless those he loves are in danger. He is a simple boy with simple dreams..he loves to explore, run and travel to places others can only dream about! Adventure runs in him but, if he could find someone to love he might be able to settle though the other would have to be very committed. Always willing to help and, ready to fight should he have to Lijep has a soft spot for smaller creatures and, small foals. A bit of a goof at times he will gladly baby sit, roll on the ground and run wild with little ones. Around females he can be a bit awkward, around males he is more relaxed showing his true colors once he warms up to them.  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:21 pm
- Current Plots -
Adventure! Friendship! - With Azguard: TAG

The cutest little friend!- With Temperance : Working on Tag

A friend thats....a girl? - With Victoria: Working on Tag

Into Warm Green meadows- With Aine (Possible future fling): TAG

A friend...or more?- With PavitraDone? Apparently it might be...

Could this be love? - With Tsubasa <3

- Plots Seeking -
Mate- Updated PLEASE SEE Heart broken--: As of now he is leaning more towards a male lifemate. Someone adventurous that maybe he meets while out exploring new lands..or someone who needs protection/ is being attacked or is injured. He is a bit of a switch and, could be dominate if the one he falls in love with needs protecting. I'm willing to do a few roleplays with different males AND females but, ladies don't get your hopes up. (Possibly found again <3 Yay~)

Heart Broken- Please also see Mate plot: Lijep thought he had fallen in love but, it turns out life kicked him a bit. He is left still loving and, pining after a stallion that just sees him as a best friend type. As a result he has become a little less cheerful and, kind of depressed. Now he's off traveling. I want someone to find him and lift his spirits or talk to him...I want him to be happy again. I don't want anyone to make him feel worse! His muse already died on me so no depressing rp's. I need a male or female to make him smile. I would LOVE if I could find a male that wanted to be his mate to come pick him up and then steal his heart. I want love for him very badly..he's my baby my first soq but, any male can enter as long as he doesn't want to you know..kill him or make things worse etc. (Taken and, being used now with mate plot <3 I love you Bullll o u o )

Can we Be Friends?: Friendship! He's a big bundle of love and likes everyone though I will say no evil demented Soq D: I don't want him hurt or injured right now > - > Though I have future possible ideas for hurting him that might be posted below. Anyways Males or females maybe a gay male who could help him find himself and, find out that he might really like males. This could be part of the mate plot but, doesn't have to be. Any type of Soq can apply just remember the above statement. -Always willing to accept more! -

Surrogate? Flings?: Since he will have a male life mate one day..he still wants children that he can call his own. For that he will either need a surrogate who is willing to help OR he will have flings and keep as many children as he can. He isn't opposed to whoever he flings with to keep one of the foals but, he wants to raise at least one or if there are three baskets he would want to raise at least two of them. (I'd also love if the other person doesn't care..for the rper of his male lifemate to get at least one of his baskets but, it's up to everyone involved and, would never be forced/cause drama <3) (Have possibly found two but ,they are tentative/being roleplayed out other offers are always accepted <3 )

Foals!: Have a baby you want him to babysit? Have a little one that needs a big friend who will play with them and, keep them safe? Lijep loves foals of all kinds, shapes and sizes. Feel free to throw out other ideas for this too <3

Adoption?: Possibly want to find him a little one to take under his 'wing' so to speak..a little one that he could call his own. He likes protecting others and, has a big soft spot for little ones. Feel free to give other ideas etc.

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 pm
- Annika's Profile -

User Image
Name: Annika
Obtained: CYO Plushie <3 Thanks Dolphin and LadyNekoya
Kind: Wind
Sexuality: Straight
Likes: Being alone, Silence, Nature, Flowers, Meadows, Moving from place to place, Being mean to Lijep, Other Wind's
Dislikes:Foals, Crying things..., Blood, Demented soq, Dirt, Squirrels...., Hyper creatures.
Mate: None yet
Children: None yet
Temper: Quiet
Personality:
Annika is a bit of a mean soq..she isn't cruel per say but, she isn't the friendliest girl you'll meet. More kind to females she has a high distaste for males unless they are gay or are soft spoken. She takes a lot of joy out of bugging others or disrespecting them / talking down to them. After being hurt a lot (Through rp) Annika will change into a more fearful but, kind soq..she will find that hurting others isn't so nice when your the one being hurt.  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:34 pm
- Current Plots -
Live and Learn Annika x Mary

A motherly Figure- Annika & Sakura

- Plots Seeking -

Surrogate: Unless I find a male that really really loves Annika she will most likely be a surrogate mother for gay stallions who want children. Not liking the idea of foals of her own right now she is willing to have little ones as long as she has a minimal role in their up bringing and, care. Not that she would/will hate her children but, she just isn't mother material as of now. If no one wants her for a surrogate she might be up for flings unless someone wants her as a mate. This could end in either 3 breedings, 2 breedings or only one breeding, it all depends on the couple/couples and if she finds a lifemate/is captured and it ends in a breeding.

Beat her into submission!: I want her to bleed..to hurt and to find out that hurting others isn't that great when your the one being hurt. She is naive in the way that she doesn't really know of the more evil soq out there. As of now she has only met one evil soq and, never wants to meet more. She's fearful but, isn't afraid to (Stupidly) stand her ground against a cruel/demented/evil soq. No killing or maiming or anything but, injuries mental torment and anything else you might think of would be awesome. Being captured maybe by a mean male and hurt often, or her thinking she's in love with the cruel male but, she ends up seeing how bad he really is for her. Possibility of breeding but, not love unless the male wants to be her life mate and changes/acts differently if she has foals with him. > -> ANYONE CAN APPLY! The plot can be twisted however you want as long as I like it XDD

Friends?:Annika isn't the nicest but, if you 'plot' with her to mess with others or if you just are a more bubbly fun soq please apply. She likes females or gay males..straight males can try if they are more soft spoken and, can handle her. Any species but, she likes winged soq most.

Save me... If my evil plot happens and, she is hurt/used/runs off after having babies/captured/beaten and abused. I might..let someone come save her..if there's a male out there that wants to save her..that wants to love her then that could totally happen! If she hasn't used up all her breedings it would result in breeding and, if the other party agrees life mating.

Anything else!: You have a plot idea? You think of something a bit different than my plots listed above? By all means post it! Ask me! I love hearing others ideas!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:37 pm
Extra Cause I'm forgetful  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:38 pm
A second Extra for a rainy day  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:41 pm
A thrid because I REALLY think I forgot something  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 pm
A fourth to make it all even <3

Feel free to post..once the info's all up!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:27 am
Saving a few more since I'll add new soq when I get some <3  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:29 am
Extra Extra~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:30 am
Extra  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:32 am
Extra Extra  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:33 am
Last one!

Feel free to post now <3  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:22 am
Ooh *pushes Azguard out towards Lijep* They seem to be simular so I was thinking they could be friends smile Azguard is always wandering around for his "job" and I would love to rp him more. Not sure on his sexual preferences yet. I might be a tad slow though cause I have a 1 year old and some times my rp muse hates me.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff