Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
please do me a favor and pray for me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:24 pm
I'd like 2 ask that you please pray for two things;

1. for my wrist to stop hurting and be healed, I don't know what happened to it but it hurts when I bend it and it feels like one of my bones is out of place or something Idk but it sucks cuz now I can't do my homework because it just had to be the hand I use to write with and stuff and if it continues until teusday I won't be able to do what I need to for school since I'm studying to be a dental assistant and I need my hands for that everyday and I can't fall behind or I fail.

2. lol please pray that I am able to complete this dental course without failling any of the moduals(classes) or I'll have to pay for my mistakes and with interest lol like right know we're doing stainless steel crowns and I don't know how to cut it right to fit, I messed up on alot of the crowns lol and we need to do 5, I have only done 2 with the instructors help, she cut one and told me where to cut on the other one lol

So yeah your prayers would be very much appreciated mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

prayed for you and will be praying for you continually.

...Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:57 am
faithful quenga
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

prayed for you and will be praying for you continually.

...Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

THANK YOU! Also I think the wrist pain is gone now it feels alot better, my brother bought me some wrist brace and I guess it helped but I believe it was God and not the brace because I could actually move it without my wrist hurting before I got the brace... well I could still feel it but hardly smile . But now I can do my homework xd it hurt almost day though gonk but thanks be to God because it's gone now mrgreen  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games