Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 2 Training Grounds-Lightning Pad{destroyed} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:50 pm
LIGHTNING PAD

User Image

Being that most of the members within Squad 2 have elements consisting of Lightning and Fire their training grounds is designed around that. It rest upon a barge within the middle of a lake. There are constant thunderstorms throughout the area and torches are always burning along the barge. There is a long, iron courtyard which they can freely train on and a large, oriental style temple which they can rest within. Within the temple there are three floors, two of which are completely empty and solely used for training and the top is the living quarters which consist of five rooms. The training quarters hold scrolls upon Kumogakure's Taijutsu and Weapon styles as well as Universal, lightning, fire, and water scrolls. While in the training grounds any techniques consisting of water, fire, or lightning take less time to learn(Meaning Katon, Raiton, and Suiton jutsu take three less post to learn). Only Squad 2 members are allowed in the training grounds.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image[

REY

Rey listed to his sensei and headed towards the training grounds alittle confused, but didn't dare to question his reasons. Rey sat down and meditated as he waited for his sensei to show. WHo was that guy ?and why did he cry?

User Image

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:39 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
_______________Kamizuki Kage
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Swift Assassin of The Cloud_______________

User Image
If only, if only, the moon speaks no reply; xxxxxxxxxx
Reflecting the sun and all that's gone by. xxxxxxxxxx
The weary beast stays strong, turning boldly around;xxxxxxxxxx
The baby bird flies high, xxxxxxxxxx
Spreading its wings for the first time. xxxxxxxxxx

Name: Kamizuki Kage xx Rank: Chuuninxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Ranmaru's Eyes xx Clan: Aburame

Silently he prowls, stealthily he watches.
Amidst the darkened shadows, he waits alone.
He lets out an unearthly roar, echoing through the darkness
As the bitter wind compounds the night’s chill.
Patience is a virtue; Vengeance is sweet.

"The taste of revenge is the sweetest one there is."

User Image
"I will obtain my revenge..."
User Image
A bug clone of Kamizuki came down and stood next to Rey. "How much of that did you catch back there?" he asked Rey curiously who was mostly likely confused.

"... No matter what it takes!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image[

REY

"Well, look at it this way. I heard everything back there. I don't understand it, but I was here when he left I believe." Rey stated as he then opened his eyes and smiled. "Cheer up, I mean, just because..oh never mind." Rey stated .

User Image

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:58 pm

User Image
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Name: Kamizuki Kage xx Rank: Chuuninxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Ranmaru's Eyes xx Clan: Aburame

User Image
User Image
Kamizuki's clone sat down next to Rey with a slight smile. "I'm fine.... I guess. Kuromaru, or Velox, was my brother and the man you saw back there was his husband, Shane. There's a lot of history within Kumogakure. A little too much to fill you in at one time," he said with a sigh. He looked at Rey. "What was it you were going to say?" he asked him curiously.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image[

REY

Rey looked as his sensei and just sighed. "Vengeance solves nothing, it's best to move on unless it's inevitable." Rey stated as he then held out his hand. "It's like this. You see my hand has almost a completed M on it. The M represents life. The faded mark represents vengeance. Life is complete with vengeance , but it isn't necessary." Rey stated.

User Image

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:18 pm

User Image
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image
User Image
Kamizuki almost chuckled. "The student is now teaching the sensei, huh?" he said to himself with a slight grin. "Your are right though. Life can go on without vengeance."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image[

REY

"It 's something I had picked up myself. I don't know why, but It just came to me." Rey stated. "Sorry for trying to be smart. I suppose i should stick to learning instead of teaching" Rey stated as he then stood up. "Well,we're burning daylight. Lets start"

User Image

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 pm

User Image
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image
User Image
Kamizuki smiled at Rey. "It is alright. If one cannot speak to his sensei the same way he'd speak to his friend than there is something wrong, wouldn't you say so? The bond between a sensei and student is much more than just an educational process to me. It's a great time to bond with the shinobi and kunoichi throughout the village and become great allies. You see, my brother was a high ranking shinobi within this village. He formed many close bonds with his students. Several becoming a girl friend here and there and even marry one, Shane. Who just so happened to become the tenth Raikage. The eleventh, Ryugan, was my brother's sensei, and the current, Regula, was my brother's student. This is why whenever his name comes up there is such a fuss. As far as we know he is presumed dead and mostly everyone is mourning his death considering he was close with everyone within the village."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:18 am
Iso walked into tthe training grounds ready to learn somthing other then the academy jutsu he mastered. He wanted to step up a level.  

Aro97

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:06 pm

User Image
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image
User Image
The clone smiled at his students. "What is it you two would like to be learning?" he asked them curiously.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image[

REY

"I Would like to learn Lightning jutsus honestly" Rey stated as he then thought about what his sensei said. "But, as far as the relationship goes, sometimes the less a sensei knows the better, but as long as you can cooperate it'll be okay" Rey stated

User Image

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:37 pm

User Image
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image
User Image
The clone merely chuckled as he showed Rey four different Raiton techniques which he knew. The techniques were Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique), Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique), Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill), and Raiton: Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Static Force).
{{Just learn these four techniques for now. I need to learn a few techniques myself xD It'll take you one post for each technique}}

Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)
Description: This skill allows the user to create strings of electricity that can either act physically as strings, or as a medium that can send small shocks to an opponent. One of this technique's most useful features is its ability to allow the user to detect outsiders. When the strings are placed around an area, they are often fairly difficult to see, and unnoticed by the quick eye. But when the string is used to detect outsiders, they can adapt a quality that is string-like and electrical at the same time. This quality makes the static strings into a string of electricity, but with such a weak current that it is rarely noticed by Shinobi who accidentally walk through the strings. However, when this happens, the user at once will feel a small shock in their fingers, or where ever else they are keeping the strings intact. But unless the opponent felt the weak current as they walked through the strings, the opponent will usually never know the strings were there. But beyond its ability to detect outsiders, this skill can be used as a normal string when it is needed but none is around, or it can be used to create small shocks to other people. However, the shocks are only a little bit stronger than static electricity, and usually do no damage at all.

Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)
Description: An overall simple move that is generally taught to genin to assist in generating and controlling chakra for the sake of ninjutsu, the shinobi vents electric chakra from his entire body, causing anyone that touches or attacks him to receive minor electrical shocks and burns. The shinobi cannot move while in this state.

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
Description: An overall simple yet very effective technique, the Cloud-nin creates a sort of electrical current on his hand, this current can then be transferred onto any weapon he happens to be holding at that moment be it a kunai, senbon, shuriken, or even a sword. The next physical attack he performs is charged with this electrical current, if he blocks a weapon attack with his own weapon the current transfers over shocking the attacker. If by chance the user is not carrying a weapon he can transfer this current into his opponent's weapon shocking him, or can even hit him with this current.

Raiton: Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Static Force)
Description: This jutsu utilizes electricity in order to create static electricity within the hands, this static electricity can have nearbye things float to the users hands or repel things away with their hands. }}

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image[

REY

"Hmm it seems easy enough. First I guess I'll start with the Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill) " Rey stated as he looked at his sensei after he got a feel for the technique he started to make the hand signs and tried it out. "

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
Description: An overall simple yet very effective technique, the Cloud-nin creates a sort of electrical current on his hand, this current can then be transferred onto any weapon he happens to be holding at that moment be it a kunai, senbon, shuriken, or even a sword. The next physical attack he performs is charged with this electrical current, if he blocks a weapon attack with his own weapon the current transfers over shocking the attacker. If by chance the user is not carrying a weapon he can transfer this current into his opponent's weapon shocking him, or can even hit him with this current.

User Image

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm

User Image
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image
User Image
The real Kamizuki arrived upon the ship. As he did the clone dispersed and the bugs returned to Kamizuki. Kamizuki reached into his pouch and pulled out two scrolls of his own, one a lightning scroll and the other an earth scroll. He opened up the lightning scroll and began to train.

He began to look over the Gennin techniques. There were a few he had not learned in that category including Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique). He looked other the skill and found it to be quite a simple one to perform. He held out one of his hands and shot out a small, electric ball.{{1/1}}

Kamizuki then moved onto Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique). He formed a quick strand of needed handseals and suddenly he turned into a blur of lightning, flying around the courtyard. He quickly dispelled the technique and found himself somewhat nauseous afterward.{{1/1}}

Kamizuki then moved onto the Chuunin level techniques. He looked at a technique named Dendou Kariyou no Jutsu (Electric Overdose Technique). He began with the handseals of the technique and attempted to memorize the handseals before anything.{{1/3}}

Kamizuki formed the needed handseals of the technique and began to focus on his chakra. He wasn't the best at chakra control but he managed to efficiently channel his chakra into his right hand, causing it to glow an electric, blue.{{2/3}}

Now all Kamizuki had to do was touch someone to see if the technique worked. He did not feel like using his students as guinea pigs so he merely dispelled the technique and moved on to the next.{{3/3}}

Kamizuki read up on the next technique he thought to be useful. It's name was Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous). It seemed like a great technique to use if he ever got stuck in a sticky situation.{{1/3}}

Kamizuki noticed that the technique only required a single handseal and chuckled. He formed that handseal and began to focus on his chakra. As he did this he focused on a spot several yards ahead of him.{{2/3}}

Kamizuki disappeared in a wisp of yellow lightning and appeared at the spot which he was concentrating on. He merely smiled with joy. It had seem like a highly useful technique.{{3/3}}

Kamizuki moved onto the next technique. The name of the technique was Dendou Hari Hirogari no Jutsu (Electric Needle Spread Technique). Once again it was another technique which Kami deemed as useful. He set down the scroll as he began to attempt the technique.{{1/3}}

Kamizuki made a string of handseals and began to concentrate on his chakra. He focused on moving his chakra to the front of his body. Soon his body began to glow yellow as he chakra rose to the top of his body.{{2/3}}

The chakra quickly took on the form of spikes throughout the front of his body. The spikes grew to be a relatively medium size length before launching themselves outward. Kamizuki smiled at his success and continued to pick up the scroll.{{3/3}}

Kamizuki opened up the scroll once again. He looked at a new technique which was said to be able to boost his other Raiton techniques. The name of the technique was Denki Hifu no Jutsu (Electric Skin Technique).{{1/3}}

Kamizuki simply smiled as he began to concentrate on his electrical chakra. He focus on dispersing the chakra throughout his entire body. Once he had he focused on making that chakra rise to the top, causing his entire body to glow as sparks began to travel along his skin.{{2/3}}

Kamizuki felt clearly stronger as the electricity surged throughout his body. He was glad he had taken to time to look over these techniques once again. He dispersed the technique and placed his scroll back into his pouch. He would focus on the Jounin techniques a little later.{{3/3}}

User Image

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items