Submit

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:23 pm
WE'VE MOVED~!!

Making a new one to accommodate my herdsplosion ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:20 am
This one is For Chemosh

okay so i have one Girl named Reii Yuki shes sweet giving and a tad . . .to trusting (think young sheltered girl ). shes also a bit of the female version of Mr magoo horrid luck with even worse eye sight. Constantly running into trees and thusly suffering temporary memory loss it makes her quite vulnerable and sometimes helpless.
The idea is
She could come across Chemosh one day and due to her terrible eyesight ( seriously she practically has to press her face against something to see it clearly) see him as simply a gorgeous (perhaps helpful) smooth talking stallion.
Thesh-ah the self appointed leader protector of virtue in all forms would eventually find the two. smell a rat immediately upon see him and protect her tepee mate from his evilness at all costs.

ummm . .did any of that make sense? . . .heh . . .

PM me back please its the best way to get a hold of me.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:43 pm
Sure ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:54 pm
Marrow is awesome!
I would love to have my girl Anthem meet Marrow, she's Brave and a very galiant female. Masculine and all.

I would love them to become friends(or more if you'd wanna ;D). Maybe she sees him off in the distance and believes that he is evil for his features to only find out he's calm and quiet and a little weird.. and somewhat feminine >3.

I think it would be cute to have a masculine female meet a feminine male oDo;.

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image
I want to think Chemosh would find Coyote interesting. xD She's a trickster by nature, with a darker sense of humour, and tends to hide behind this mask, masking her true emotions with an aloof personality and lots of ridiculous riddles. I don't know how she'd react to someone like him - she'd probably try to pick on him, at least at first, or maybe even try to woo him (for the lulz). xD She'd certainly not be insta-charmed by him, and if she was, she would never ever let him see that, and try to keep him at bay with defensive things like jokes or insults.

Between his looks and personality, I think they could make a good pairing - whatever his plans might be (you mentioned him needing minions for his plans to rule?) she'd be willing to help with that, more than happy to let him take the lead while she supports him and has her fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:35 pm
@Vistada: FFFFF, i am totally up for that XDDD it sounds funny~
yeah, he's pretty feminine ish, keeps very good care of his hair and jewlery ;3 *shot*

he could use some friends!

PM me when you want to start ^^

@TTF: That sounds good :3 he definitely would find it interesting that a mare who looks like she should be good would want to join his following XD

PM me when you want to start ^^  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

I think Aurora would enjoy RP with Chemosh. As she has a rather odd appearance, what with glowing like she swallowed fireflies... I think Chemosh would find her intriguing, no?
Appearance-wise, Aurora would not find Chemosh a scary creature, for her "father" was a Unikalona and taught her never to fear. Ever.
She can be rather charming as well, a good source of conversation and fun.

Perhaps he would be interested enough to allow her to stick by him?

((REALLY LOVES CHEMOSH LIKE WHOA))
XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Let there be snakes! Anyways, I saw that he was up for some mate ploting-ness. Well I already have one fling lined up for her, but would you like to rp them to see how they are around each other? She's pure evil ; u;

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas