Po's Plot Thread o uo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:43 pm
Hello hello~ ^^

I have just recently obtained my third Soquili (my first mare, eeee~), and I'm looking to just overall rp my three a bit more. c: They may or may not be looking for other things, but I'm definitely wanting some interactions with them. c:

Just as a note, I'm not as used to rping Soquili; I'm still a little cautious as to what their world/perspectives would be like. c:

::Information..

.:Contact::

ox. AIM: petitepolette
ox. PMs are: open~
ox. MSN + Yahoo available upon request. o:

.:RP Facts::

ox. Guild rps can be hard for me
ox. Replies will likely take a little time
ox. Prodding me for a response is okay. xD I don't mind, and it tells me which rps are more important than others. C:
ox. I dislike starting. xD I can, if you really want me to, though. o:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:44 pm
::Liadan..

User Image

: razz ersonality.. Liadan is kind of a lost soul. Right now, she doesn't really know much about anything, only that it feels like her heart was ripped in two. She can't remember much of anything, except for her name.

: razz lots..

xo. User - I essentially want someone to take advantage of Liadan. String her along, maybe, get her hopes up, and then leave her a bit more broken than before.

- I feel like I should have a transition plot > n>;; -

xo. Be My Light - I want someone who would come along and help her out; someone who can take care of her and be kind to her. This is...probably a lifemate plot.

::Breedings..

ox. --

Polette

Polette

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:46 pm
::Anarion..

User Image

: razz ersonality.. An honorable and chivalrous stallion, Ari has a kind heart. He appears to be rough due to his exterior, and can have a short temper with those who are cruel and mean. Once he opens up a bit, he can be fun to be around, but it usually takes trust.

I'm pretty open as far as plots go, but these are just a few that I had listed previously.

ox. Comrade in Arms.. This would probably require a male, or knightly female. Basically, someone to be his closest friend, who will always be nearby, if not always, with him.

ox. Princess.. A love story. There will be a female, princess or not, and Ari will fall head over heels for her. She would need to be sincere and not vain in the least. He would protect her with his life. c: Kind of working on something again. ^^

ox. Lifemate preferred but open

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 pm
::Keahi..

User Image

: razz ersonality.. Young and full of life, Keahi can be rather stubborn. He does what he wants, and while he can be rather kind and charming, he can also be extremely bull-headed and mean if someone rubs him the wrong way.

ox. Family.. I've been pretty fail when it comes to family rp. ;n; Po is sorry for thaaat. But I still want it. c:

ox. Anything.. Throw something at me? 8D

ox. Trying something with someone

Polette

Polette

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:50 pm
::Form..
Not necessary at all, just there if you'd like it. ^^

[size=14][color=violet][i][b]**O uO**[/b][/i][/color][/size]
[size=10]
[color=lightgray][i]ox. Yours.[/i][/color]
[color=lightgray][i]ox. Mine.[/i][/color]
[color=lightgray][i]ox. Plot.[/i][/color] If there's a designated plot, you can title it here. C:
[color=lightgray][i]ox. Idea.[/i][/color] If your idea isn't designated, or you can just put your basic idea for what you want to go down. c: Po is kind of dense, so don't hold back. xD;
[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 pm
~Open~

Polette

Polette

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:36 pm
Now with Keahi. 8D

Hoshi Lockhart

Finally, a tag in our rp. ;n; Really sorry it took so long. D:
link

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:40 pm
**O uO**

ox. Yours. Ni'awtu -> Cert
ox. Mine. Keahi
ox. Plot. n/a
ox. Idea. Nothing as extravagant as some others are. All of Ni'awtu's deep and set-in-stone current plans revolve around the first breeding. Then I'm just letting her take me for a ride on how she wants to deal with some emotional things. For now, just searching around for general RP. Flesh her out more. See if she can't snag some individuals to help break down the solid walls around herself. She's had a troubled past and is still severely hurting from it. But she's in no way mean or negative. Usually pretty cheerful. One of those who hides behind a friendly smile.
In other words, I got nothing in terms of a RP setting or anything. But I'm both good and enjoy winging things. Though I can always try and think up something if I really need to.

'Cause we both need something going on? ;o
And I thought his family was the prettiest in that event. <3

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Polette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:24 pm
*fixes up*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:07 am
*adds...Liadan*

8'D

Polette

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:46 pm
**O uO**

ox. Yours. Hoto
ox. Mine.[/colorg] Anarion
ox. Plot. One knight to another
ox. Idea. Well...Hoto needs a serious kick in the rear. Maybe perhaps another knight could do it. Dunno. Please look at his elder plot thread for more info about him.

Polette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 am
Teh Roarie

....gosh, I need to change that form. > 3>;;

But yes~ c: Ari is definitely a very knightly character; though, almost in a way where he can be quite cold. To him, what's right is right, and emotions and attachments shouldn't be involved. xD

But, I think it'd be fun~ c: He definitely wouldn't understand him hanging around with a human. o uo

Polette

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff