Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 am
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys smiled and slapped him. "Focus on one thing at a time,dude!" Cracking a smile,she nodded. She knew all of that already.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 am
User Image

Nott was snickering as he imagined the harmless havoc created by the now beschakled wizard. Just about to respond, 'Because it was probably hilarious or they annoyed him', the professor called out from the front boat that they had reached the Boathouse. Looking up from his paper, he saw that the dark shore had swiftly snuck up on them and it was finally time to get back on their feet. The castle was still too far away, this was taking way too long. Nott usually was completely laid back but this was killing him in a 'death by inches' sort of way.

Unassisted, their boat pulled into the glorified cave and next to the dock by Nott's side. Standing and hopping up onto the stone dock, he reached his hand out to help Charlotte. "Be careful, it's damp and slick."

He was ready to dash out the doors and up the hill, but he was sure that the process of getting everyone out of the boats and into the line was going to take ages. Motioning towards the instructor, he looked back to Charlotte and Alexander.

"Let's get in line. Perhaps if we hurry, the others might think that there is something important going on tonight." His sarcasm heavy as he gave a tired smile and headed for the woman hoisting the lantern high.

From all of the stories about the amount of risk and danger existing on or near the school grounds he couldn't understand why a student walking up the path to the school alone would be such a hassle. It wasn't like he had anywhere else to go tonight. Looking around everyone was chatting and smiling, apparently forming fast friendships already just as it seemed he and Charlotte had with Alexander.

Then we get to do that all over again when we get our houses. His thoughts slipped back to what Alexander had said about hoping that they were all sorted into the same house. He was with the other boy in that wish but wondered how likely such a thing might be.

Garden of Wisteria

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 am
William RadcliffeUser Image

He chuckled. "I am focused on one thing. Just can't tell you what though." It was her, however. He was really growing captivated by her. He shook his head to clear the thoughts for the time being.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:09 am
User Image
User Image

Kaera handed Ryn back her cloak saying thanks. She headed to get in line. Turning she noticed Tyler get out and stumble some, she tried to make it not noticeable and followed Kaera. Once they were all in line she heard Tyler ask for them to all be friends no matter what. Ryn was glad she had made such a good friend right way and could tell they would be great friends. "Deal, I think we can all go far here. Lets hope that we get to stay together" Added Ryn. She was excited to start the next part of her life here at Hogwarts and was happy she had good friends to join her.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Rechosia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaera found her place in line, then turned around as Tyler exclaimed he hoped they would be friends no matter the outcome of which house they were placed in. "Agreed," she said with a smile. "No matter what."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:23 am
Tyler Dean

First Year ---------

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler smiled "This is going to be a great year. I already can tell" He looked "I can't wait till I get to take Defense Against the Dark Arts, or Charms, or Transfiguration" A sudden thought came upon him "Do you know who the Heads of Houses are?" he asked

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:32 am
User Image
As she clambered out of her boat, Malady faught hard not to roll her eyes at the know-it-all's spewing their 'vast' knowledge of Hogwarts and those of lesser confidence vomiting out there Housing wishes. Hadn't they had enough time to do that over the lake, she thought. She scanned the lot of them and, for the first time, found herself on unsure ground. Gods, I'll have to tolerate these children. They may, after all, one day be Mediwitches or, Merlin forbid, Ministry officials... Merde.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 am

Alys frowned. "Why not?" she asked confusedly. She really wanted to know what he was focusing on. Crossing her arms over her chest,she went into her best cute girl pout.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:37 am

"Aw, come on, that's cheating. It's too hard to resist you when you do that. It's almost not fair." He smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "Fine, if you must know, I'm thinking about you, actually."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:38 am

User Image

User Image
Charlotte ❖ Victus ❖ Claremont❖
User Image

Charlotte took hold of Nott's offered hand, as she unfolded her numb legs. Straightening with a groan, she stepped out as carefully as she could. The ground looked questionable, but then again it was dark. Be careful was logical. "Thanks. I fear I spent so much time in that boat, that my legs went numb."

Glancing around, she watched as the others got off and walked seeming still hyped up and eager for the coming events. The feel was infection, she could feel her old feelings returning. Taking a deep breath she glanced back at Nott as he said they should queue up. Shrugging she said, "I have the impression that they already know, but given how long we've taken. I can see that the idea might have slipped a few minds."

Walking over she tried to understanding why they had to queue up now. It wasn't like they weren't going to fall out of it, as they went up the stairs. She had seen the stairs from a distance on the lake, but had like to imagine that there were fewer than what she say. Sighing she thought, This is going to take awhile.

User Image
Current First Year
User Image

Mellow Magpie

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:41 am

Alys cocked her head to the side and grinned.. "Why do you think I do it?" Leaning up against him,she smiled. "Wow. Why? Are I just that amazing?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:43 am

He smirked. "Maybe. Maybe I'm like a scientist watching an experiment. Or, you could be trying to steal my soul. I like your explanation though. You are pretty amazing. Pretty and amazing, actually."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:46 am

Alys beamed. "If I wanted to steal your soul,I would have done it already. You're just as amazing. You're cute too." She rested her head on his shoulder. "I really hope I get into Gryffindor. I hope all of them are as nice as you."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaera shrugged, then looked towards Ryn. If anyone knew, it was probably Ryn.

User Image  

Rechosia

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:51 am

He was a little surprised that she was this close to him, as she had previously warned him about getting close, but then he quickly recovered. "Most are. Usually the mean ones go to creepy snake people house."  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff