Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 am
User Image
User Image

Ryn looked back at the other students in line wondering which she would soon be with in her new house. She heard Tyler ask if she knew who the heads of house were. " No but I'm sure we will be told after we are sorted."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:56 am
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys nodded. "That's good. I don't plan to go into the creepy snake house." Taking her head off his shoulder,she looked around. It seemed that the first years were slowly getting out of the boats and looking around. She wondered how they had done this underneath the school. Then,she remembered everything was magic.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:57 am
William RadcliffeUser Image

He shuddered. "Yeah, they live down in the dungeons, whereas Gryffindors live in one of the tallest towers. Nice view and everything."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:00 pm

Alys nodded. "If you don't like the dungeons,then how come you like potions. That class is held in the deepest dungeon. The view from up there must be amazing." She looked around thinking of where all the common rooms are. "So Ravenclaw Tower and Gryffindor tower. Then the Hufflepuffs are in the basement and the Slytherins are in the dungeons?"

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:04 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

He nodded in confirmation. "Hufflepuff's common room is down by the kitchens. Some joke that was cause Helga was in the kitchens eating a lot. But yeah, Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are in towers. I don't know which one's taller, or if they're the same height."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Alys nodded. "The Astronomy tower is the highest. Of course,that may be because you have to study the stars up close." She shrugged and wondered when they would get sorted. She wanted to know if she was a Ravenclaw,Gryffindor,Hufflepuff,or,heaven forbid,a Slytherin.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:36 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year ---------

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler nodded "Probably should" he looked out a window "Wow the castle is huge" he said "I'm probably going to get lost in it the first few weeks" he laughed

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
Malady stared at the back of a boy diagonally to her right. "Of Course you'll be lost in the first few weeks. It's expected. The problem arises when you find your self in a hallway that shouldn't exist, or you walk into a room that transports you to a different Era." She sneered, " Getting lost is hardly something to be anxious about. It's whether or not you'll be found, that should worry you. That castle has a mind of it's own."  

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:51 pm
Indala followed Camille off of the boat. "Brrr, it's freezing in here." She glanced around at the other students, taking in her surroundings. Noticing the spiderwebs in the corners of the boathouse she moved a little closer to Camille in the line. "Ugh! I hate spiders. You would think that someone would clean this place," she grew quieter toward the ending of the sentence.

I hope the castle has been taken care of at least.

She turned to Camille a little more excitedly. "Well I'm glad that that's over. I cannot wait for the feast! I'm still nervous about the sorting though."

What will I do if no one in my house likes me?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:58 pm
Indala turned hearing the conversation to her left. I would hate to be lost in this castle, hate being alone. "What do you mean the castle has a mind of its own? Its a castle right? How could THAT be possible? Besides maybe he is not worried about being lost so much as he is worried about being alone..."

The thought made a chill run down her spine.

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Stargazing Sketcher

Loyal Bard

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:07 pm
Taylor Greene
First Year
Taylor looked over the large castle. So this is where I'll be for the next year, She thought. She heard a girl talking about the astronomy tower, and got her attention. That sounds cool... She then came up with a question. Taylor walked up to the girl and said,
"You seem to know a lot about Hogwarts. What's the library like?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:11 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧
♧Care of Magical Creatures & Groundkeeper♧

User Image

Eleanor chuckled under her breath to Indala's reaction to the spiderwebs.
"Oh, we already have someone to clean up.", she nodded with a grin, "He's just very lazy." she grimaced slightly, mentioning Stayne, the Caretaker of the school.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn was about to respond when two new girls entered the conversation. "I'm sure the headmistress could find you any where you went. I would like to go on a few adventures on accident and explore the castle, I mean we will be here for 7 years maybe even longer than that if we want to stay here to work after graduation." added Ryn.

"Miss Duke, will we be meeting the caretaker?" asked Ryn

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

Alexander Greyson
1st Year

Alex waited until Nott and Charlotte were safely out of the boat, and then stood up. The was the part he didn't like about boats, the getting out. He always managed to either fall in or hurt himself. He mentally groaned. That would be so embarrassing. Taking a moment, he put his hand on the dock. The boat rocked ominously. He gulped, that was not helping. Putting his weight on his hand, he put his foot on the dock and pushed himself over onto it. He stood up, and brushed himself off. That wasn't so hard. Then he remembered that there was magic helping him. Oh well, problem solved anyway.

He put the boat behind him, and focused on what was ahead. The Sorting! Xander felt himself getting excited again.

"This it it, you guys, we're finally at Hogwarts!" he said to Charlotte and Nott, following them into line.

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:33 pm
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

Moshe made his way to the boat house not sure what he expected to see beside, well, boats. He had let his mind wonder again. He knew nothing about this school. He had no idea what to expect. Quickly Moshe started getting nervous again. It was a scary thought not knowing what to expect. He hoped he might find someone, maybe William or Alys again. They seemed to have an idea of what to expect. Moshe adjusted his Kippah, his nerves on edge.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff