Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:54 pm
User Image
                                                You don't have to say you love me
                                                Just be close at hand
                                                You don't have to stay forever
                                                I will understand
                                                Believe me, believe me
                                                I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ Lᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy walked down to the boathouse, already seeing the students standing there. He didn't see as many as there probably was, and felt slightly disappointed. They must still be getting out of the boats, he mused. Regardless, he gave them a wave and decided that he needed to get them moving. "Welcome to Hogwarts. I am the Deputy Headmaster, Timothy Steele. Now, if you could all please follow me, we will be going to the castle now." He waited for the students to fall into line before starting forward, up toward the castle.

════════════════════════

Thinking: A new year, a new group of first years...
                                                Taken By: Lukas Brighton
                                                OOC: Please post in the Antechamber here and wait for instructions.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:21 pm
I stared up at the sun,
Thought of all of the people, places and things I’ve loved.
I stared up just to see
With all of the faces, you were the one next to me.
User Image
You can feel the light start to tremble,
Washing what you know out to sea.
You can see your life out of the window tonight.

Convoluted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Tobi walked into the boathouse curious as to what to expect. There hadn't been a chimera meeting since the impromtu one between Jacob and that multi-colored girl from Ravenclaw...gods what was her name? All he remembered about her was that she was friends with Jess and that she has a blonde boy toy with a glaringly obvious cockney accent. Eh, he'd probably hear it once everyone arrived so he wasn't going to get his knickers in a twist just yet. With a sigh he leaned against the wall of the boathouse and twiddled his wand between his fingers waiting for the others.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

If I lose myself tonight,
It’ll be by your side.
I lose myself tonight...

If I lose myself tonight,
It’ll be you and I.
Lose myself tonight...

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image

████████████████ █████ I PIROUETTE in the DARK
                                          I S-E-E the ★stars★ T-H-R-O-U-G-H me
                                          Tired mechanical heartxxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          xxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          Beats til the ♫song♪ DISAPPEARS

xxxxxHow easy it was to sneak out of the castle for a prefect. Then again, maybe it wasn't easy because of the badge that was sitting in James' pocket. Perhaps it was just easy because this was the eighth year she had spent in the castle. That was longer than most people she knew. Of course, there had to be some professors in the school that had been there longer. However, the Ravenclaw didn't think that they went sneaking out of the building. Why would they need to? It wasn't like they had rules telling them when they needed to be in bed. If they wanted to leave the castle at night, that was completely up to them. James just hoped that everyone else was able to get out, that is, as long as they had gotten the letters she sent. The only one that she knew was definitely coming was Gypsy, and that was because she had spoken directly with the girl.

xxxxxTaking off her socks and shoes, James sat at the edge of the water and let her feet dangle in the water. It was a bit chilly, but she didn't mind. It felt good to just let her feet float there. Perhaps over the next few months, she'd have a chance to dangle her feet in other waters. After all, there was that adventure she had been planning. The one to find something to help Akira get a good night's sleep, or if not a good night's sleep, something to get rid of the nightmares she had been having since the two were kidnapped during her first time as a fifth year student.

xxxxxEventually, the Ravenclaw realized that she wasn't alone. She turned around to find Tobi against a wall, playing with his wand. "'ello," James said rather casually. "Did ye see anyone else on yer way out?" she asked, her Scottish accent slipping through.

So C✁U✁T me from theL✁I✁N✁E
Dizzy, spinning endlesslyxxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
xxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive
& SHATTER ME!

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image
                                                        Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                        Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                        But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                        Said no more counting dollars
                                                        We'll be counting stars
                                                        Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη || ℱøʊґт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Stealth born from the streets carried Jer out to the boathouse, his feet barely making a sound as he crept out. His eyes just darted around as he sought out someone that could catch him. Which, if he was caught, the Slytherin would claim he got caught on one of the staircases as it was moving. Then again, considering how often he was not in his own dorms, they probably would give him a detention. He didn't mind that, to be honest. He was just glad that he had gotten to his note before some of his dorm mates found the letter. It avoided a lot of questions about who would have sent it, and why he was going down here at all. Plus, it also avoided the possibility that they would follow him as well.

Getting closer to the structure, he noticed two figures sitting at the building, and he looked them over before he gave a wave and jogged over, deciding that the need for stealth was over. After all, he was this close, he didn't need to be sneaky anymore. He gave Tobi and the older girl a slight salute and a wave, noting that Gypsy wasn't there yet. Neither was that Gryffindor bloke, Jacob. Oh well. Guess that meant that he was still waiting.
                                                        "'Ey. Ya bo-le o' glue 'ere fer th' chuffin' Buster Keaton, wite? I take i' I'm Liz 'Urley then?"

════════════════════════
                                                        Thoughts: Well, three so far...
                                                        OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I feel the love
                                                        And I feel it burn
                                                        Down this river every turn
                                                        Hope is our four letter word
                                                        Make that money
                                                        Watch it burn

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image
                                                It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                                Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                                I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                                Even heroes have the right to dream
                                                And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob walked down to the boathouse, his head down and he was quietly thinking. He hated to admit it, but it seemed like things had quieted down since the disappearance of Remy. The same person that had recruited him to the Chimera, and the very meeting that he was going to tonight. Hands deep in his pockets, he fingered his wand and frowned. Things had quieted dwn at school, yeah, but they hadn't generally for his home life, that was for certain. Well, no use dwelling on what was going to happen over the summer. Instead he was thinking on why this meeting had been called.

As he got down to the location, he did a quick headcount and frowned. So far, only Gypsy seemed to be absent. Then again, she could be running late. Instead, her eccentric friend, Tobi, and James were there instead. Scratching the back of his head, he looked everyone over and contemplated why they were meeting. The blond shoved his hands back into his pockets and shifted a bit. "Hey. I take it that we're still waiting around, or is this everyone?" Yeah, he may be being ridiculously blunt, but he wasn't sure what to expect. With nearly two years of nothing, the youngest Drage was actually not sure what was going to be said here.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Is this everyone?
                                                OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                                Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                                Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                                Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image
𝔾𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating totally about to dump Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Like Herself Again at the Boathousespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Chimeraspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Curiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'So, let's see if we actually learn something tonight...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy made her way down to the boathouse slowly, not so much taking her time as trying to make sure she didn't get caught. She was a bit easy to notice, after all, what with the pink hair and striped pink-and-black jeans. Still, she'd spent enough time with Jer to know how to be mostly silent, at least when it suited her. She saw that a crowd had already gathered when she arrived and slid in to stand next to Jer out of habit more than anything else, bumping her hip against his as she crossed her arms. The Ravenclaw glanced around, making a note of the faces. She tried to recall if they should be expecting anyone else... but she didn't think so. "Take it I was the slowpoke, then?" she asked, eyes turning a bright, cobalt blue. She was rather hoping that tonight, she'd finally get some actual answers as to what exactly this whole thing was. They'd gotten next to nothing at the first meeting they'd been called to, and hell, that'd been ages ago, it seemed. Two years, actually. Or was it three? Either way, that was an awfully long time to apparently be a member of something when you had no idea what it was. "So. What's up?" She almost wanted to snort at how dumb it felt to ask that when she had a million and one questions bubbling up inside her. But, honestly, she didn't even know where to start with those... so, what's up seemed as good a place as any. She just hoped that tonight proved more informative than the first meeting had. Or the one she'd brought Jer to, the one Jacob had organized. Although, she didn't blame him for the lack of information; he needed answers just as badly as she did, after all. They were in the same boat. Hopefully, James would enlighten them all. If not, Gypsy felt like she might beat her head into a wall in annoyance because, dammit, if no one was going to talk then they might as well just drop the damn thing and let them all go about their business. If no one had any answers, it was all a waste of time.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:06 am
User Image

████████████████ █████ I PIROUETTE in the DARK
                                          I S-E-E the ★stars★ T-H-R-O-U-G-H me
                                          Tired mechanical heartxxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          Beats til the ♫song♪ DISAPPEARS

xxxxxBefore James knew it, all of the other Chimeras had shown up. As she waited, she realized that she had been in Hogwarts with all three generations of Chimeras. She had been a third year when Ronyo, the one who seemed to be the most in charge of the whole thing had graduated. Now, she was here, about to graduate, sitting with the third generation. It was really something sort of special. Of course, James figured she wouldn't always know all of the Chimeras. For one thing, she didn't plan on sticking around Hogwarts much after graduating. Maybe someday, far off in the future, she might find herself here again, or maybe reincarnation was real, and she'd end up a student yet again. There would be a day when Chimeras weren't even familiar strangers. They would be complete strangers. People following something that they weren't even entirely sure of. That was what happened to causes as they got older. They lost their meaning.

xxxxxPulling her feet out of the water, James turned to face the younger students. It was only polite to face the people she was talking to. "A realize that you all probably 'ave no idea wha' it means tae be a Chimera. A suppose part o' it's my fault, but t' be honest, A didn't see it as my job back then. Now tha' A'm finally aboot t' graduate, it's somethin' tha' I feel needs to be done, she explained. There had been only one meeting since the youngest Chimeras had joined, and nothing much had been said to them. That was so long ago. Part of James wanted to say it wasn't her fault that they had been left in the dark. She had just returned from being kidnapped. She was angry at the Chimeras for not doing anything to help rescue her. However, the prefect knew that was only an excuse. She could have said something. After all, she could have made sure that she wouldn't be just the first in a long list of students to suffer because the Chimeras did nothing.

xxxxx"The Chimeras were started before A even came to Hogwarts. A group o' four students, one from each 'ouse, decided t' become th' guardians o' 'ogwarts. They figured that if the 'ouses worked together, they'd be stronger. So, they decided t' call themselves Chimeras, like th' beast. Ye got the strength o' the Lion, th' wisdom o' the Eagle, the loyalty o' the Badger, an' the cunning o' the Serpent," James explained, hoping that things were now starting to make sense. "Bein' a Chimera means tha' ye will be the first to help yer fellow students or fight against wha'ever threatens them 'ere. Oh, an' o' course ye gotta keep this a secret. Probably shoulda told ya tha' a long time ago. Probably shoulda told ya all o' this a long time ago."

xxxxxJames hoped that the younger students wouldn't be angry at her. She wouldn't blame them if they were. She just hoped that they wouldn't knock her into the lake. The Ravenclaw was still sitting rather close to the water. It would be easy. "Oh, an' at some point, especially fer ye Jacob, yer gonna wanna think about who'll take yer places. And when ye do, don't wait to tell them about the Chimeras," she added. It was bad enough that the younger Chimeras had be directionless. James didn't want to be responsible for killing them off. "If ye have any questions, or anythin' ye wanna say, now's th' time to do it.

So C✁U✁T me from theL✁I✁N✁E
Dizzy, spinning endlesslyxxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive
& SHATTER ME!

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:12 pm
Valentina La Russa
Second year Gryffindor

As Valentina walked down towards the Boathouse to go play her violin. She was walking down the stairs thinking about if she will pass this year as she did go to class most of the time but she will not know till her results are sent home. When she got the the boathouse she took out her violin and started to play to relax herself. "So glad my mother was able to send this to me otherwise I would not know what to do with myself." She said to herself "I wonder where are we going to holiday this year or otherwise I should be able to see Summer this year in Spain" She continued to talk to herself. " I will not know until I get home" She said.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:17 am
User Image
                                                I’m stronger
                                                That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                I used to go with the flow
                                                Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen watched as the boats bumped against the dock, and she stepped off, quickly summoning the other boats to the dock and hitching them to the wooden pillars. She then smiled at the new first years, ready to hand them off to the next person in line. This group seemed lively, and she swore that a couple jumped onto the boats as they were moving. Well, she would be interested in seeing where those ones went, that was for sure. She addressed these students for the last time and couldn't wait for the quidditch season to start. "Alright everybody! Please step off the boats and get onto the dock. Please, no horseplay. You will be escorted to the Great Hall here in a little bit." With that, she settled back to wait, knowing that Steele would be along shortly. Honestly, she wanted to eat something soon!

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Well, now we wait, shouldn't be too long.
                                                OOC: PLEASE WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, AND YOU ARE WELCOME TO POST TO EACH OTHER IN THE MEANTIME.

Here I go, on my own
                                                I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                Here I go, on my own now
                                                I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                Here I go, alright, here I go

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:04 am
User Image

First Year Unsorted
Proud Pureblood
Eleven Years of Age

As soon as the boats docked, Timmin scrambled for solid ground. Making a show out of it, he moaned dramatically, clutching his stomach. Forcing the first years to cross some creepy squid-infested lake was not alright. The view wasn't even cool. Timmin had seen better castles when he'd gone to France with his mother. Anyway, the guide hadn't spoken to him at all on the ride over, but they were both better for it anyway. The longer the young boy could go without being spoken to the better, else trouble might result that he'd have to worm his way out of. That was how things worked, Timmin opened his mouth to explain how something really was- and ended up being told he was wrong by ridiculous people with overstrong minds and warped realities their parents probably taught them. It was not an occurrence the boy was fond of. He wished people would just listen.

He heard the woman say they'd be escorted to the Great Hall soon, and he picked his shoulders up a little. Soon he could be sorted into Slytherin where his mother had been, eat something decent, and pass out in his dorm. He only hoped the darned escort would hurry up, because his stomach had started to rumble. Timmin knew he wasn't patient, it was a flaw of his that he acknowledged and accepted. Absentmindedly he took out his wand, scrutinizing its surface and turning it around in his hand a few times. He remembered the experience of getting it, the fool behind the counter couldn't get it right. It had taken him five tries, each try causing some small disaster that could've been totally prevented had the idiot known what he was doing. He remembered that during one of the failed attempts, he'd accidentally turned all the lights in the room a deep green, the color of the house he wanted. Maybe in Slytherin he'd find other people who weren't totally brainwashed.
User Image

Looks like my brighter side
has gotten a bit darker
I must have stepped over
my four leaf clover
'cause someone drank my
half-filled cup of water

[[OOC:]]

Embrie14

Quotable Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:48 am
"Sketch the trees and the daffodils"
Ayla Stone
First-year, Unsorted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Catch the breeze and the winter chills"

Wishing that the journey across the lake could've lasted a little longer, Ayla waited for the boats patiently to dock and stepped onto dry land once more. Hogwarts looked even more majestic up close, windows warm with light. Distracted temporarily by the beautiful view, Ayla walked headfirst into the student in front of her. Taking a second to realise what had happened, she apologised quickly, an embarassed hue of faint pink colouring her cheeks; "Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going..."After brushing her uniform down for a moment she did the only thing she could think of to recover from her clumsiness; held out her hand, hopeful for forgiveness. The student she had bumped into had had his back turned to her and there weren't many people in front of him so it was probably no big deal, but she couldn't help but worry that he'd be angry with her.

Embrie14

Out Of Colours: text here

"In colors on the snowy linen land"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:04 pm
User Image
House- Unsortedx x x x Company- Wendy, Mira, Henry, Jayden x x Thoughts:Feelings - Finally... : Relieved and excited x x Wearing-What she is wearing in the picture (Pink Sweater), black robes over it. x x OOC- Feel free to say hi.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

A sigh of relief escaped the young girl's lips. It had been the longest trip of the day in her mind. There she was, finally in the shadow of the immense school of which so many stories she heard before. Now the nerves settled in, not because she was there but about what was to happen next. Her brothers had pressured about the whole sorting thing, how a hat tells you where you belong and all that. It wasn't the hat she was nervous about just where he would place her. The girl had a few conflicts with her simply, always coming to the same answer, she thought it was ludicrous for a hat to choose your future.

As soon as they touched ground Gen was on her feet, glancing at Jayden to make sure he didn't do another stunt before she stepped off. Taking a deep breath and relaxed, smiling as she looked back at the lake she felt she just defeated. Looking back at those who rode with her she shared a smile and crossed her arms over her chest.
"Still keeping that promise?"She spoke to Jayden before turning her back to them and looking over at their guide."Wonder just how long till they take us inside?" She whispered to the others but mostly herself.

████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

murruelecreuset
mc2
Devlyn Maycry
hulusis

fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:08 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ First Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase tilted her head as Melody spoke about her family's history at Hogwarts. "I dunno what my parents were, but my siblings were kinda spread between houses so I have no ancestry to go on." Chase stared open mouthed at Lior when he just stated his grandmother was a squib. From the way Dani had spoken about their parents and how they treated her, she'd always assumed that no one spoke of squibs. She licked her lips and blinked a couple times. "My sister Dani's a squib. That's why I said she would have been Ravenclaw if she'd been able to go. I thought.... well I mean my sister speaks like being a squib is something to be shameful of.... I didn't think.... people just state it about like it didn't matter...." She shrugged. Honestly, she didn't know much about what was and was no acceptable in the wizarding world. Her family was pretty distant from it. Besides Riley none of them had lasted long at jobs in the wizarding world.

The moments of silence stretched between them, but it didn't feel awkward. At least not to her. Thinking time was always a nice to time to have and silence between friends wasn't necessarily a bad thing. When Lior finally spoke again, she tilted her head, listening to him curiously. When he finished his statements she smiled and shrugged. He seemed so worried, but why would she care? If anything being a seer sounded kinda cool.
                                                        "So you can like see the future and stuff sometimes? That's pretty cool. Nothing like that runs in my family. But my oldest sister was a player on her school's quidditch team and Riley is the star beater for the English Quidditch Team." She said this nonchalantly, as if what she considered to be her oldest brother being a star player, was nothing. And to her it honestly wasn't. He was and always had been the same old bloke she'd always known, whether he was famous and had girls fawning after him or not. "I can't wait to try out for the house team of whatever house I get sorted into! " She smiled widely and jumped a bit when the boat suddenly bounced against the dock. She looked up and climbed out of the boat, holding out a hand to help Lior and Melody out as well.

"Are either of you into Quidditch?"

akureikami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx

Jayden couldn't help the smirk on his lips when she told him not to make promises he couldn't keep. Did she doubt his ability and prowess for trouble? She shouldn't. Hell he'd gotten into a fight with an upperclassmen before he'd even gotten to the lake. If that wasn't proof right there, then he didn't know what was. As the boat bounced to a stop against the dock of the boat house, he stayed absolutely still. It was his best sign of good faith yet he thought. And he found himself to be rather right when Genevieve turned back to glance at him warily. Thankfully he had gotten most of his jerk moves out of the way for the night. What with his fight with Isla and his jump into the boat and all.

When the girl was safely out of the boat he stood up and climbed out as well, gripping his board with one hand and the dock post with the other to pull himself out with as little rocking of the boat as possible. Once his feet were on solid ground, he propped his skateboard on his shoulder and looked up at the castle. He was glad. The servants hadn't lied to him. The castle was much bigger than his estate back home.

"Of course!" A grin and blue eyes turned towards the girl, a friend if he could call her that. He still wasn't sure, but she was the closest thing he had to a friend for now. At her mention of going inside he once again looked up at the castle. "Hopefully soon. I dunno where I'll be sorted, and I'm not a very patient person." He chuckled at his own stab towards himself. He was sure by now the 4 that had been in the boat with him had figured out that much. Patience was not his forte and damn did he want to know which house he was going to be sorted into. His parents had been Slytherin, but he wasn't so sure that was where he was destined for. Sure he was a jerk enough for it, but he didn't think he was manipulative or sneaky enough to be a snake.

fangbanger18

murruelecreuset

hulusis

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Embrie14

Quotable Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

First Year Unsorted
Proud Pureblood
Eleven Years of Age

It wasn't long after taking out his wand that Timmin was interrupted by the impact of a student behind him. The boy stumbled forward, losing his light grip on his Hawthorn wand. It clattered against the wood planks in front of him as he regained his balance. His face flushing red, he glanced over his shoulder at the one who'd wronged him. To the hotheaded panther's annoyance, it was a girl, a brunette with an embarrassed expression on her face. There was nothing worse than girls, especially clumsy girls, especially clumsy girls that decided they could bump into Timmin Greene. Haughtily he twisted back around and reached for his wand, whipping back around with it as the girl apologized. "You should be sorry!" He snarled, lifting the end of his wand to the girl's chin. "You can't just go around not paying attention and messing up everyone's day." Glassy eyes dropped to where her hand was, extended in apology. Timmin scoffed at it, lowering his wand. He knew better than to cast curses on his first day. It wasn't a conversation he wanted to have with his parents, especially not via the public humiliation of a howler.

Considering his choices, the angered child thrust his wand back into his robes and turned around, removing the blasted fool from his sight. People needed to be more careful. He focused on the castle, lame as it was, and hoped they'd move along soon. "Stupid girls," he spat into the cold air. Having grown up with three sisters, Timmin had grown to despise the like, and was particularly difficult with them for the sake of being difficult. Still, Timmin couldn't help but feel an ounce of regret. People tended to misread certain situations; the boy often found himself in trouble for the dumbest of mishaps. Hopefully nobody would put their nose into his business, as they usually did when conflict arose.
User Image

Looks like my brighter side
has gotten a bit darker
I must have stepped over
my four leaf clover
'cause someone drank my
half-filled cup of water

[[OOC:]]

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games