Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:49 pm
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Hearing that Drew had been with her brother-uncle, or uncle-brother either way it was pretty confusing, during the train ride made Gi realize she hadn't seen her own brother since exiting the train. Rather than become worried, she figured that for one, he had to be somewhere in the station since she had seen him get onto the train and two, she'd more than likely see him after her sorting. Then she realized that there was another person with them, a boy at that with an almost scowl on his face. Goodness, they'd only just arrived a few minutes ago, what could've possibly pissed him off in that short of time? She had a feeling the world may never know but that wasn't going to stop her from at least being courteous. "I'm Gi, if you care to know." she piped in after the other two before the earlier man's voice carried over to them telling them to follow his lead. They were lead to the boats which had Gi jumping in even more excitement especially as Mr. Murdoch explained they were allowed four people to the boat. "Definitely!" she answered Lizzy clamoring into the boat and eagerly taking hold of the lantern. She wondered if the Giant Squid was nearby and if they'd make an appearance. Though as soon as she thought this, tentacles began sprouting from the lake's surface bobbing and making tiny waving gestures (or she was going to assume they were waving gestures) but either way it was completely wicked! "Looks like we're about to move guys." she informed her friends making room for the rest to sit comfortably. Gi used the lantern to keep their boat illuminated as well as trying to follow the squid tentacles when they came close to their boat or other boats near them all while trying to not rock the boat. Which was a lot harder that she thought it would be. After about the third or fourth movement she decided to just stay still rather than risk (further) ire of her friends. And one already moody boy. When they arrived to the boat house she waited until everyone was out the boat before exiting herself and again began shifting from one foot to the other in restless energy. Just sitting on the train for hours on end had shot her energy levels through the roof, she was liable to start climbing things if they didn't hurry them along.

oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:25 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Boathouse
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

íf чσu wєrє f α l l í n g, thєn í wσuld c α t c h чσu xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          чσu n є є d α l í g h t, í'd f í n d α m α t c h xxxxxxxxx
                                                          'cαusє í l σ v є thє wαч чσu s α ч gσσd mσrn í n g xxxxxx
                                                          αnd ч σ u tαkє m є thє w α ч í α m xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAmata was running a bit behind, which was probably what she got for being so smug about keeping a decent time table the year before. Before entering the boathouse, she had to take a moment to compose herself, because quite frankly 'just ran all the way down here in heels' was probably not a very good first impression on the new students.

spaceBy the time she entered, she was sure they'd all been waiting, so she figured there was no sense in wasting anytime.
                                                          "Hello, first years! I'm Professor Harlowe, Deputy Headmistress and Gryffindor Head of House! I'll be taking you to the school and running the sorting ceremony. If you'll all follow me, we can get that underway." She exited the boathouse, pausing by the door to let the children exit. She wanted to make sure she didn't lose anyone. Once it looked like they were all outside, she gestured towards the castle. "Alright, this way, everyone! Stay with the group, please, we don't want anyone getting lost." She resisted the urge to joke/instill the fear that if they wandered off, they'd miss the sorting and be houseless. It'd be mean. She wasn't allowed to do that sort of thing. At least, she didn't think so. Timothy probably wouldn't find it half as funny as she did.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx í'd вuч чσu r σ g α í n є whєn чσu stαrt l σ s í n g αll чσur h α í r
                                                          xxxxxx sєw σn p α t c h є s tσ αll чσu t є α r
                                                          xxxxxxxxx 'cαusє í l σ v є чσu m σ r є thαn í cσuld є v є r prσmísє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αnd ч σ u tαkє m є thє w α ч í α m

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

shinesnowillusion

river rocker

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Jade Galaksylph

Wulvves

ElliottKun

Yukina101

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

murruelecreuset

NoxxyShy

Odin Moon

RiaUsha Bluewolf

vampiregirl1

TheRealKiru

Galaxy4314

Kungfudemoness

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:00 am
User Image

Tanner was quiet for most of the boat ride trying not to make too much of a sceen. His ankle was still swollen and hurt, but he was just thankful it wasn't broken. He looked up at the stars as he walked, threading his hands behind his head. He smiled standing still for a moment mapping out Orion, and Scropio.

His hands droped from his head and, he sighed keeping less weight on his left foot so as to not hurt himself more. He looked back toward the group, realizing that he would be lost if he didn't follow the teacher. He loted himself another heavy sigh and began his walk, after looking back at the lakes waters one last time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:52 pm
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was glad no one wanted to chat with him he could enjoy the ride in silence. though another boy decided to ask a question, Caleb, as he so stated wanted to know their blood lineages. "Jeremy Travers and Pure if you must know" He answered plainly before turning back to watching the water. He watched curiously for signs of the squid, smirking ever so slightly when he saw a tentacle. Arriving out of the boat house he waited till the others exited the boat before he got out. He didn't want some dumb person trying to get out at the same time and tipping the boat. Getting out he waited patiently for more instruction. It was go time, soon the whole school would see him and he needed that good impression. Hopefully, he will get sorted right, he really didn't want to have to deal with people he had nothing in common with.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                        𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                        𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                        𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:31 pm
    User Image

𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
    𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕠𝕙
    𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
    𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣

User Image

Fiona was initially happy that another joined them. Those hopes a new friend were quickly soured when the boy introduced himself and ask blood purity. Great, he was one of those people. "While my name is Fiona my blood purity is apparently better than yours." She said clearly taking offense to his demands. She was, in fact, pure blooded but that was beside the point her sister is muggleborn and she knew Calebs type. He would think her sister was a low life. If Jeremy wasn't in the boat she would have tipped it and dumped Caleb in the lake, detention or not.

User Image
    𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪
    𝕊𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨
    𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕨
    𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:38 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep
                                                          There are things that we can have, but can't keep
                                                          The reminders pull the floor from your feet
                                                          In the kitchen, one more chair than you need oh
                                                          And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair
                                                          Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there

Tegan grinned when her new found friend started talking about succulent plants. She had a plant buddy! Maybe Nani knew about all the healing stones and magnetic forces and auras and all of that too! She nodded her head.
                                                          "I have one made of dried flowers that my tad-cu helped me preserve, its one of my favourites! My tad is a huge herbology nerd... I mean was..." She frowned, and stared down at her hands for a couple moments. That wound was still very fresh to her. Sure it had been 6 years, but it still felt new to her. It wasn't something you just got over apparently. She didn't know how her brother smiled through every day.
                                                          He'd had even more memories with there parents than her.

She put a smile back on her face and shrugged. "My tad-cu loves plants too. He helped me learn all about the ones that are good for what. He's a baker's assistant now, but he used to be a potioneer before he retired." She paused and blushed. "Sorry I talk a lot."

If they say
                                                          Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                          In a sky of a million stars
                                                          It flickers, flickers
                                                          Who cares when someone's time runs out?
                                                          If a moment is all we are
                                                          We're quicker, quicker
                                                          Well I do

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:03 pm
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xx» wнere «xx
    xxxHogsmeade Station
    xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
    xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lowerxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нellxxxxxxxxx
                                                            yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιevexxxxxx
                                                            yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιnexxx

spaceCal was pleased when, unlike some years, the trip to the boathouse went smoothly. There were no surprise visits from mermaids or the giant squid, no fighting from what he could see. It'd been nice and calm. When they docked at the boathouse, he stood, carefully got off his own boat, then called out, "Alright, everyone. We'll be waiting here until the deputy headmistress arrives to take you to the castle. Everyone be careful getting onto the docks, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask." He stepped out of the way, and into a position where he had a good line of sight on all the students, in case anyone needed help and were unable to ask, such as if they very suddenly tripped and started to fall in the lake.

xxxι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                            xxxxxxѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                            xxxxxxxxxтнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxyoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

User Image

»» ««
                                                            xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                            - - -

the Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Trippy_Gazelle

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:10 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Nani listened to Tegan speak about her dried-flower crown that her grandad helped her make, her smile growing in excitement. She then said her dad is - or rather, was - a herbology enthusiast, but she quickly got sad looking. "Don't look down, Tegan, I'm sure your tad is with you in every plant that grows from the ground. That's what my mam says about my granna, anyhow." She offered an encouraging smile, hoping her new friend wouldn't be too sad. Today was their very first day! They couldn't be sad! Luckily, Tegan smiled again, then continued, talking again about her grandad. Apparently he loved plants too, having taught Tegan all about them. Now, Nani was convinced they'd be very best friends. "My Mam's a Herbologist, she taught me all the plants. She's really good at growing them too. My Auntie gave her a plant that she'd tried to grow, but it was almost dead. Mam fixed it right up and now it's huge! My Da's a Potioneer, so he's taught me lots there too." She grinned at Tegan, hoping not to upset the poor girl by talking about he own parents. Though, she did seem close to her grandad, so that was good.

When the boats stopped, Nani climbed onto the dock, happily offering a hand to Tegan. She really didn't want either to tumble into the lake. Who knew what resided in there? Then again... there could be pretty algae... no, she didn't need a swim! The teacher spoke again, with Nani stopping to listen. They had to wait for the deputy headmistress? That seemed just fine.... though she had to admit her hunger was rapidly growing. "This is so exciting! We're so close to being sorted! I hope we end up in the same house. Though I'm sure we'll be good friends in any house, right Teg?" She grinned at the girl, not even noticing her usage of a nickname. Hopefully Tegan wouldn't mind.

Devlyn Maycry

I sᴀᴡ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈,
    Tʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀, ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏ, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀.
    I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ 𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇,
    Aɴᴅ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒.
    Yᴏᴜʀ 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, sᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒,
    Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ, 𝓈𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒.
    Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I'ᴍ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒.
    'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴇʙs ᴛᴏ 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.
    I'ᴅ 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓏 ᴛʜᴀɴ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒,
    Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓈, ɪꜰ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒?

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:55 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Rebecca Joanne Richardson
    Unsorted First Year
    Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

Rebecca had road the train with her new acquaintance Sherwood. He had been quiet but she didn’t mind. Her sister was the quiet type as well so it was something she was used too. Besides they also had Sher’s sister Finny and her friend Celeste. Celeste in some ways reminded her of her mother although she doubted anyone was like her mother. Sure, someone might be but she doubted she’d find such a person.

When they broke off and headed for the lake, Rebecca was excited. They were one step closer to getting to the sorting where the real fun could begin. Hearing Sher mention that they would have to get a boat with two more people, she could sense his nervousness. “I’m sure we’ll find some pleasant company.” She replied scanning the crowd also. That’s when an Asian kid came over. He said his name was Su-Jin and asked if he could join them. “Hi Su-Jin, sure you can. Right Sher?” She replied looking to Sher. “I’m Rebecca you can call be Becca if you like.” She added with a smile. He seemed nice.

Once in a boat, Rebecca was very careful not to make any sudden movements. She didn’t want to tip the boat over. “This sure is exciting, isn’t it?” She asked them brightly as she held the lantern. When the boats started moving she took a breath and tried to contain the thrill that they were getting closer to the castle. The ride itself was great according to Rebecca’s books. A giant squid even said hello.

“How cool was that?” Rebecca said as she climbed out of the boat with the others. “I had no idea there was a giant squid living in the lake.” She continued. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm down. This day was just getting better and better. “Sorry, my parents never really talked about Hogwarts.” She apologized. Rebecca didn’t want to get too annoying what with being hopped up on pure excitement.

Status : Happy, Excited, & Make friends.
                                                    Company : Sher & Su-Jin

Attire : Beige Dress with Green Accents

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty
                                                    Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:55 am

We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep
                                                          There are things that we can have, but can't keep
                                                          The reminders pull the floor from your feet
                                                          In the kitchen, one more chair than you need oh
                                                          And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair
                                                          Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there

Tegan smiled when her new friend told her not to look down and mentioned that her tad was probably with her in all the plants. She nodded her head."He is. I know it." She pointed to a couple flowers in her crown excitedly. "I made this crown special for my tad and mam. All the flowers represent some for of happiness and success. See these are Lily of the Valley, and these are pink roses, and these are dandelions, and then I used Palm Leaves to string the whole thing together!" Tegan was a huge fan of flowers and their meanings, and she loved learning about them and how they could heal the body and soul. She nodded along as her friend spoke of her family. "My brawd just started working as a herbologist! Maybe he's met your mam. He's only just graduated from Hogwarts, but he's very smart." Despite the family tragedies she had endured so far, she was very keen on talking about them.

She grinned as they hopped off the boats and looked around at everything.
                                                          The place was just as beautiful as Roderick had always told her it was.
                                                          She bounced up and down on her heels, jingling a bracelet of stones on her wrist. At the noise she suddenly blinked and then turned to Nani with a huge smile. "Do you know about stones?" She asked,
                                                          holding up her wrist and showing off the bracelet of pink white and orange stones. She sure hoped she wasn't super annoying.

If they say
                                                          In a sky of a million stars
                                                          It flickers, flickers
                                                          Who cares when someone's time runs out?
                                                          If a moment is all we are
                                                          We're quicker, quicker
                                                          Well I do

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:55 pm
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xx» wнere «xx
    xxxBoathouse-> Antechamber
    xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
    xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢нxxxxxxxxx
                                                            '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиgxxxxxx
                                                            αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αмxxx

spaceAmata made her way down to the boathouse to collect the first years from Callum. She swore, each Summer holiday seemed shorter than the one before it. It certainly didn't feel like it'd been an entire year since she'd last done this.

spaceBy the time she entered, she was sure they'd all been waiting, so she figured there was no sense in wasting anytime.
                                                            "Hello, first years! I'm Professor Harlowe, Deputy Headmistress and Gryffindor Head of House! I'll be taking you to the school and running the sorting ceremony. If you'll all follow me, we can get that underway." She exited the boathouse, pausing by the door to let the children exit. She wanted to make sure she didn't lose anyone. Once it looked like they were all outside, she gestured towards the castle. "Alright, this way, everyone! Stay with the group, please, we don't want anyone getting lost." She resisted the urge to joke/instill the fear that if they wandered off, they'd miss the sorting and be houseless. It'd be mean. She wasn't allowed to do that sort of thing. At least, she didn't think so. Timothy probably wouldn't find it half as funny as she did.

xxxι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                            xxxxxxѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                            xxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

User Image

»» ««
                                                            xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                            - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:35 pm
    User Image
                                                    Sharp edges have consequences, I
                                                    Guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                    Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                    Every scar is a story I can tell

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn stared across the lake, not sure if he wanted to return to the Borson residence during the summer. He knew he was supposed to be in for the end of term feast, but he wasn't sure he wanted to be at it. He knew that he was starting to unravel, and the more he tried to rein everything in, the more and more he was slipping. He had found his temper getting worse, and often found himself excusing himself from conversations or groups before he snapped at everyone. He didn't want to do that, he knew he didn't. It wasn't him, not in the slightest, and the idea that he was turning more and more into him was terrifying.

His stomach tightened itself into knots and he felt a rush of anger wash over him before he shoved it back down. After a bit, the feeling subsided and he let out a sigh. Maybe it would be better if he just wasn't around. He just couldn't do it anymore. All the pretending was causing him to get worse and worse, and he almost felt like one extremely taut string that if someone plucked it, it would just snap and be forever broken. But, if he did end it, then he wouldn't have won. Besides, wouldn't it have been better if he just wasn't around? Balder's family wouldn't have suffered, so many people would never have died, and he wouldn't be so... His hands clenched uselessly. He stood then, eyeing the pier that the boathouse was attached to. Would the Giant Squid try and save him if he went out and tried to drown himself, or should he go to one of the bridges? No, one of the bridges would be better. Nothing there to save him from falling, after all.

He wasn't sure if the relief he was feeling was a good thing or not. Maybe he had been waiting for an answer, and the answer he was faced with was one of the simplest, the most relieving ones that it left him feeling better than he'd ever felt in years. No more looking in the mirror and seeing him. No more worrying that if he snapped, he could hurt anyone he actually cared about. No more of that. He turned then, deciding that maybe he should head to the feast. He might be able to enjoy it for the first time since his first year. He'd grown to hate the end of term feast, but this time, he could sit and not have to think of the day after when he boarded the train to leave school.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I don't know why, but for the first time in a long time, I feel lighter...
                                                    OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

We all fall down
                                                    We live somehow
                                                    We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Julian Galaksylph
    Formatted by Gaia.Upgrade

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:43 pm
                                                End of Year Feast 2039

space(✶) Iᴠᴀʀ Eʀɪᴋssᴏɴ
                                                spxxxxxxxxxce MugglebornSixth Year HufflepuffVice Captain, Team Beater

aceI saw you dance by the fire, right through the shadows that you fear
                                                ace'Til no one was here; I held the light left behind you
                                                aceYou whispered something in my ear- told me all was clear.
                                                aceI held the pieces of you lost and left alone,
                                                aceI saw the days when you were empty on your own.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivar had been searching up and down to find that tall blond boy, his face spelling worry and also a bit of anger. On one hand, he was sick of watching Glynn being ******** worse every successive day. Actually all of his friends were in some unholy downward spiral and it was just sickening to watch them suffer: Reyna's feeling horrible, Arnie's pregnant, and he still couldn't find a way to help Glynn. He felt angry at Glynn, or moreso irritated, but then again Ivar hated people who were so desperate in sweeping everything under the rug. Also, he was worried because he hasn't seen Glynn anywhere in the Great Hall nor the Ravenclaw common and it didn't help that the other Ravenclaw had no ******** idea where he was. He was at the Great Hall, on the brink of giving up until he saw Glynn slipping to the antechamber and outside. Like, thank ******** heavens.

Now that he was here in the Boathouse far away from Glynn, Ivar was left wondering what the hell he was planning doing here. Though, from what he could see, Glynn was just staring blankly at the edge of the Lake. Honestly, he was waiting for Glynn to at least release some anger at the water but nothing came, much to his disappointment. It gets creepier though, because Glynn just looked... relaxed? Peaceful? But why? He hasn't even ranted anything yet. Ivar felt better if he ranted, and he ranted to his brothers a lot. Passive-aggressiveness didn't work well for him, as he had done it before to Reyna and he could admit that he felt sick of it. He slowly walked towards Glynn, his heart sinking and feeling like he was dragging his own feet, until he halted when Glynn turned around and would inevitably see him. Not seeing the point of excuses, Ivar gulped and spoke up with a serious tone, "Hey Glynn, I want to talk to you," he paused and bit his lip, "Actually, we need to talk. Not 'want', honestly."

aceThe simple way that you're moving, I'd wait for hours 'til you'd call
                                                aceRemember me at all? I parted ways with the sunlight,
                                                aceI'd know the songs that you would sing, the memories you would bring.
                                                aceYou got it all wrong, you got it all wrong...

WITH [who] AT [place]
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                                ((out of character notes goes here))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:09 pm
    User Image
                                                    Sharp edges have consequences, I
                                                    Guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                    Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                    Every scar is a story I can tell

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn paused and blinked as he noticed Ivar standing there and saying they needed to talk. Frowning, Glynn tried to think of any reason that they needed to, and then realized that he must have been worrying Ivar again. Which, to be honest, merely cemented the idea in his mind that he needed to just end this once and for all to stop making his friends worry about him. He nodded toward the Hufflepuff and approached, a slight smile on his face. "Yeah, sure, we can talk. What's the matter?"

He shoved his hands into his pockets, still pretty confident on his decision. "If it's about having all my things gathered up for the trip home, I've already got that done. I had it done before I came down here. Unless there was something else you needed to talk about?" He considered the options carefully before continuing. "Unless this is about relationships. I'm afraid I'm not that good in that area. You'd have to talk to Rey or Tiernan for that."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I don't know why, but for the first time in a long time, I feel lighter...
                                                    OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

We all fall down
                                                    We live somehow
                                                    We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:41 am
                                                End of Year Feast 2039

space(✶) Iᴠᴀʀ Eʀɪᴋssᴏɴ
                                                spxxxxxxxxxce MugglebornSixth Year HufflepuffVice Captain, Team Beater

aceI saw you dance by the fire, right through the shadows that you fear
                                                ace'Til no one was here; I held the light left behind you
                                                aceYou whispered something in my ear- told me all was clear.

It took most of Ivar's willpower to hold himself back from visibly cringing when Glynn has that smile on his face. The more he was seeing this, the more he was baffled and hurt over how Glynn wasn't lashing out like he should. People usually lash out when something bad happens to them, which was something Ivar had done and witnessed before. He wouldn't even get mad if they lashed out at him, well sure they would be taken back but once he knew the context he'll just let them rant. It was very tempting to blurt out 'please don't smile like that, it creeps me out,' but that'll reserve for later. "Neither of those are something I want to talk about." Ivar crisply said as he crossed his arms in an attempt to hide his shaking hands, but his face remained serious, "You can stop smiling now. I found out about everything that happened to you that year. So yes, let's talk about you and no, I'm not postponing this and I don't care if you're punching me in the face for it" And he refrained himself from saying that Balder told him, though he felt like since he and the Norwegian were friends and partners... Glynn will probably find that out in a spark. Besides, the concept of being punched by Llewellyn was the least of his worries, being a Quidditch beater was something to be grateful of.

Now that he said it, his willpower of composing himself was slipping through the cracks as shown when he uncrossed his arms and did this specific type of gesticulation with his hands every time he gets nervous and felt the need to express it. It was his way to... prevent himself from yelling, which was something he learned from his own brother- except in Matt's case it's twisting his ring. "Seriously, Llewellyn. Is this why you decided join Rey's plan in the Forbidden forest to off yourself? You in your right mind would never want to be part of that! And then what? You pretend that nothing happened after doing that, and then you wondered why we are ******** worried. And-- and!" It was at this moment that he had to control himself from fully yelling, even though Ivar already raised his voice... and it's pretty much rare to get Ivar angry. "No one will give you hell anymore when you act out so why can't you act out at least once? How come you're not angry about this?! What, you're okay with this s**t? Tell me something I don't know. " Ivar knew that he will regret everything he said to his bestfriend, but he's done with this. Glynn wanted to know what his bestfriend truly felt? Now he has it. But on the other hand, deep down Ivar feared that this was going to strain their friendship and he didn't want that. But like, this was some Stockholm Syndrome bullshit.

aceThe simple way that you're moving, I'd wait for hours 'til you'd call
                                                aceRemember me at all? I parted ways with the sunlight,
                                                aceI'd know the songs that you would sing, the memories you would bring.
                                                aceYou got it all wrong, you got it all wrong...

WITH [who] AT [place]
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                                ((out of character notes goes here))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out