Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:01 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHogsmeade Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lowerxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нellxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιevexxxxxx
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιnexxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCal was pleased when, unlike some years, the trip to the boathouse went smoothly. There were no surprise visits from mermaids or the giant squid, no fighting from what he could see. It'd been nice and calm. When they docked at the boathouse, he stood, carefully got off his own boat, then called out, "Alright, everyone. We'll be waiting here until the deputy headmistress arrives to take you to the castle. Everyone be careful getting onto the docks, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask." He stepped out of the way, and into a position where he had a good line of sight on all the students, in case anyone needed help and were unable to ask, such as if they very suddenly tripped and started to fall in the lake.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          xxxxxxѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxyoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

JasmineKiwiFire

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Sequine

Fuzzymelonlord

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:55 am
User Image

________________________

Felix had his eyes closed tuning out everything possible. He opened them wher he heard that they arrived at long last. It took him a second to will his body into functioning but once he did he ditch the lantern and carefully climbed onto the docks. Once free he got away from the edge to a wall. He leaned on it trying to get his legs less like jello. He was glad to hear there was a wait time. He was going to need it. He hoped no one could see him in this state. He wanted to not be seen as weak, then the bullies won't try anything. Even though Hogwarts was a wildly different kind of school, it was still a school. There would inevitably be bullies.

________________________

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:55 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year Unsorted )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar's boat ride had been uneventful and strangely quiet, mainly because he happened to be surrounded by shy types. But he wasn't really complaining, it's not a big deal if he's going to have more time making friends in the Feast. He flicked his soaked hand after spending a good amount of time playing with the water by submerging his hand and letting it make the waves in the boat. He got off the boat carefully to catch up with the crowd until encountering a dark-haired boy, who ran as soon as they reached land, which made the Scot boy's head tilt in curiosity. He looked scared and Edgar assumed that he might was well be scared to hell of being alone. He took a sigh and jogged to his yearmate, giving him a simple wave. "You okay, mate?" Edgar asked sincerely with a very noticeable Scottish accent, "Did uh... did something bad happened?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Boathousexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:18 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBoathouse-> Antechamber
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢нxxxxxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиgxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αмxxx

spaceAmata made her way down to the boathouse to collect the first years from Callum. She swore, each Summer holiday seemed shorter than the one before it. It certainly didn't feel like it'd been an entire year since she'd last done this.

spaceBy the time she entered, she was sure they'd all been waiting, so she figured there was no sense in wasting anytime.
                                                          "Hello, first years! I'm Professor Harlowe, Deputy Headmistress and Gryffindor Head of House! I'll be taking you to the school and running the sorting ceremony. If you'll all follow me, we can get that underway." She exited the boathouse, pausing by the door to let the children exit. She wanted to make sure she didn't lose anyone. Once it looked like they were all outside, she gestured towards the castle. "Alright, this way, everyone! Stay with the group, please, we don't want anyone getting lost." She resisted the urge to joke/instill the fear that if they wandered off, they'd miss the sorting and be houseless. It'd be mean. She wasn't allowed to do that sort of thing. At least, she didn't think so. Timothy probably wouldn't find it half as funny as she did.

xxxι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          xxxxxxѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          xxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

JasmineKiwiFire

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Sequine

Fuzzymelonlord

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:08 pm
User Image

________________________

Felix jumped a bit when a fellow first year with quite the scottish accent asked if something happened. "Oh no I'm just not good with boats and lakes...." He said as he was just starting to feel better. The fellow boy seem genuinely concerned. That and Felix was too woozy to put up any resistance to conversation. "I'll be ok in a bit but thanks." He said looking less green now. He would almost prefer hidding but he should really at least be nice. He did promise himself and his mom he attempt friendships "Oh I'm Felix, what is your name?" He said. A simple conversation he could do. Another teacher showed and was ready to lead them to the castle.

________________________

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:43 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year Unsorted )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar's face winced in concern when the boy admitted that he was not a fan of boats and lakes. Maybe seasick... or lake-sick? He wasn't sure, all he knew that there were people who have different kinds of fears- some weirder than the others. That didn't mean that Edgar will say anything about it, he knew better than making the other guy miserable for something like that. "I see... But if it helps, my uncle told me that this only happens to newcomers. We won't be doing something like this next year." He gave him an awkwardly encouraging smile, wondering if the guy was Muggleborn. Well sure, Edgar was actually a muggleborn through and through, he just didn't act all nervous because his dad was one... and his Uncle Robin... and Oscar, apparently. "Name's Edgar. But just call me Eddie." He said as he proceeded to walk alongside Fellix when a teacher came to lead the way. "Are you new to the whole wizarding schtick, by the way? 'Cause tha's okay, you're actually free to ask questions."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Boathousexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:58 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHogsmeade Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lowerxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нellxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιevexxxxxx
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιnexxx

spaceCal was pleased when, unlike some years, the trip to the boathouse went smoothly. There were no surprise visits from mermaids or the giant squid, no fighting from what he could see. It'd been nice and calm. When they docked at the boathouse, he stood, carefully got off his own boat, then called out, "Alright, everyone. We'll be waiting here until the deputy headmistress arrives to take you to the castle. Everyone be careful getting onto the docks, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask." He stepped out of the way, and into a position where he had a good line of sight on all the students, in case anyone needed help and were unable to ask, such as if they very suddenly tripped and started to fall in the lake.

xxxι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          xxxxxxѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxyoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:00 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian looked out toward the castle as it got bigger. It was so big and looked like it was from a storybook. This had the be the coolest school ever! He checked out the lake as well and could swear he saw a tentacle. Was there a massive sea creature in there? He have to come by after classes and see if he can spot it! The lantern made it hard to see too far out but that was fine.
                                                                            They arrives at the boathouse and setting the lantern down he climbed out of the boat. It seemed they would all do a bit more waiting. Perhaps they sat the older kids first? Made sense. Were they going to get sorted then join the rest of the students? Though what made more sense was the get sorted in front of everyone. Cian got a bit of stage fright at that thought. Hopefully he did have to do much. He was terrible at winging it if too many where watching. Well let's hope it's painless

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:22 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

If there were any creatures in the depths of the seemingly inky black waters, Katya saw nary a trace of them, which was probably a good thing in her mind. Still the highlight of the cruise was getting the chance to see the castle in all its glory, with its lights glowing warmly and invitingly. After sliding into the boathouse, Katya set the lantern down where she'd found it, and carefully climbed out of the boat.

Waiting to be taken up to the castle, Katya wondered silently if Faina was already up there. Maybe they seated all the older kids first, before bringing the new kids in. She also wondered about this test, as Faina told her nothing about the Sorting, and rather hoped it wouldn't be in front of all the other kids and the teachers. Katya didn't want to embarrass her sister or somehow screw up in front of everybody. It didn't help she was a bit cold and a little bit hungry, and she wished somebody would say something to her to give her something else to focus on while they waited.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Spooky Lake
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Will & Jack and Cian
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for Sorting
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This place is giant!

London grinned when his cousins ribbed him about being family. Of course he knew they were family. Sometimes they seemed to be the only ones that related to him at all! When the blonde kid introduced himself, the curly-headed preteen spoke up. "Ey, it's nice ta meetcha. I would've been on the train, buuuuuuuuut my pregnant aunt was crying and wouldn't let us go. By the time we made it to the platform, the train was already leaving. So we came to Hogsmeade instead." He grinned, hoping his luggage would all make it to the castle. Eh, that was his parents' job, not his.

For now, he had to focus on sorting and not tumbling out of this rickety a** boat. When they got close enough to see the castle in full, he couldn't help but gasp a bit. His mum hadn't been kidding when she said it was massive. That was home for the next seven years... which suddenly seemed a lot longer to the boy. The longest he'd ever been away from his parents was a week, and now he was about to go several months without them. Not that he cared... of course. He was more concerned by how much they'd miss him.... Luckily none of the other boys could read his mind. When they reached the boathouse, Londy climbed out after Cian, then looked up at the school. Their sorting would be soon, but no one in his giant family would tell him what was supposed to happen, saying it'd ruin the magic (after which Milo laughed for a solid ten minutes at his pun). London cracked his biggest grin, looking at the others with all the excitement he could muster.

Yukina101

Kungfudemoness

Aɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
Uɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍɴᴇsɪᴀ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ sᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ! Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Aɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ. Wᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ
I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυ
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢н
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиg
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

spaceAmata made her way down to the boathouse to collect the first years from Callum. She swore, each Summer holiday seemed shorter than the one before it. It certainly didn't feel like it'd been an entire year since she'd last done this.

spaceBy the time she entered, she was sure they'd all been waiting, so she figured there was no sense in wasting anytime.
                                                          "Hello, first years! I'm Professor Harlowe, Deputy Headmistress and Gryffindor Head of House! I'll be taking you to the school and running the sorting ceremony. If you'll all follow me, we can get that underway." She exited the boathouse, pausing by the door to let the children exit. She wanted to make sure she didn't lose anyone. Once it looked like they were all outside, she gestured towards the castle. "Alright, this way, everyone! Stay with the group, please, we don't want anyone getting lost." She resisted the urge to joke/instill the fear that if they wandered off, they'd miss the sorting and be houseless. It'd be mean. She wasn't allowed to do that sort of thing. At least, she didn't think so. Timothy probably wouldn't find it half as funny as she did.

ι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          ѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє

wнere - Boathouse
                                                          wнen - September 1,2040
                                                          wιтн - First Years

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:25 pm
User Image
unsorted • first year • pureblood

-----------------------------------------A N I Y A HxxxS P E N C E
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Here we are. Still with us, Rora?" Annie asked, stepping foot off of the boat as it hit the dock and helping the girl up to her feet alongside side herself should she take it. Once the two were ready to go, Annie would lead the way back with the group as, surprise, more waiting would happen! Thankfully it wasn't long as a blond haired woman approached them in a smiling face. Introducing herself as Professor Harlowe, Aniyah would pay attention carefully while waiting for them to hurry up and get going. She was starving, but she would be more willing to wait if there wasn't so much standing around doing nothing going on! Maybe she should have brought something to read or whatever. Minutes later, they were off to get sorted into their houses, Aniyah smiling at Aurora. "Off we go again."

murruelecreuset

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:59 pm
User Image

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2041 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυ
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢н
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиg

ι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          ѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє

wнere - Boathouse
                                                          wнen - September 1, 2041
                                                          wιтн - First Years

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2042 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces