Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:48 pm
User Image
User Image
If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lie down, so I'm next to you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, at least you're next to me,

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclaw PrefectFifth Year BeaterFifteen Years OldEditor of The Daily DragonDueling Club

» Early Winter 2046 » Sona's Hammock Camp » With: Sonora
» Wearing: [x], Glasses » Status: BFF Duties

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“Couldn’t tell you. I’ve been flying solo ‘bout as long as you have.” Jonah answered during their short walk, humoring Sonora’s distraction. He knew that she knew that he knew something was up, so he was positive he’d get his answers soon enough. “Needed some time away from people, I guess. I was in the library until I went looking for you.” Mostly he needed away from Kam if he were being honest, but he wasn’t about to confide that to the guy’s girlfriend. That wasn't cool.

He watched her swing with a fond sort of smirk, though once she lifted her gaze to meet his he’d gone back to concerned. Her tone was light, but her expression betrayed her. It wasn’t like Sonora to worry this much over a little potions mishap. Her result was still much better than his on a good day. Jonah didn’t exactly have a knack for potions, despite his namesake being a potioneer. If anything, he guessed she was stressing over the little things instead of focusing on a larger issue. “Uh-huh… You’re sure that’s all?” He hoped she wouldn’t keep anything from him. She was his best friend, his first friend outside of his own family, and Jonah only wanted to see her happy. That was the whole reason he had promised to be open with her the year before. Fortunately she seemed to remember their agreement, finally spilling the beans on what had been bugging her since separating from the group that morning. He arched an eyebrow at her as she explained, not quite understanding, but of course it had to be related to Kam. He had to pretend to clear his throat to bite back a groan at the mere mention of the frustrating Hufflepuff.

Jonah really didn’t know how to feel about Kam. Their relationship had been rocky from the very first day they’d properly met during an accidental tackle into the snow, but he’d tried to be nice. It seemed like nothing was good enough for the older Hepburn twin though, and given Jonah taking Iggy's side during the whole Hepburn Family Feud, they never had a chance to forge a proper friendship. Ever since he was dating Sonora it seemed like the tension was only getting worse. Why did Sona have to settle for such a bitter sort, anyway? What was the big deal if she was a little distracted? Did she feel like she had to impress him with her potion prowess or something? If anything, Jonah thought, it should be the other way around.

‘But he makes her happy…’ And as much as he’d like to voice his disdain, he could never, because all it would ever do is upset her. If sorting out her problems with Kam was what would bring a smile to her face, then it was his duty to help her in any way that he could.

“Okay…” He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose to relieve the tension headache slowly forming and regain his usual relaxed composure. “I don’t really understand, but... Scoot over.” Jonah climbed into the hammock among the blankets beside her, crossing his legs and sitting to face her. Unfolding his blanket, he tossed it over the girl’s head with a grin, hoping to at least lighten her mood a little. “And stay warm, while you’re at it.” He reached over to carefully pluck the notebook from her hands, taking it for himself to thumb through while he listened. He didn’t want to allow her any further distractions from explaining... Her distractions. “There’s nothing wrong with a little spacing out now and again.” He reassured. “Is it just because Kam was there…? Is Kam what’s distracting you? Talk to me."

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Addaellis

And if I wake up, say it's late love, go back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature, and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:28 am

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fifth year || Ravenclaw prefect || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club || Astronomy Club

Sonora noticed Jonah pinch the bridge of his nose a little in frustration. She didn’t really want to talk about this now either, she thought, as she scoot over and threw her own blanket at him playfully in return. She’d rather go back to pretending the strange heavy feelings didn’t exist and talk about…Astronomy or something. Yesterday’s study on comets had been pretty interesting? Or Professor Drage’s lecture last Monday about inanimate object conjuration was fascinating and she was still itching to try it again before next week—why couldn’t they talk about that? But as soon as she had opened her notebook to offer as much, Jonah had plucked the notebook away and Sona resigned herself to thinking this through properly.

”You. You’re distracting,” Sona mumbled in a small voice. She cleared her throat and smoothed Jonah’s blanket over both of their laps with a sigh. At least it was Jonah. She would ramble and he would parse through what was going on. And in a few minutes, there would be somethign to smile about. And a hug. She could use a hug. ”It’s not Kam. Um. Where do I start. I know it’s okay to space out every so often. But it’s not spacing out. I just… I notice things about people other than what I’m supposed to be thinking about. Like we’re supposed to be thinking about potions but here I am noticing that Iggy’s wearing the sweatshirt you were wearing yesterday or something. And forget mixing up valerian sprigs and roots, what's upsetting is noticing that in the first place feels…”

She couldn’t say heavy. That didn’t make sense. And she didn’t want Jonah to think it was just him— Actually, was it just him? Maybe she could be vague. “It feels strange,” she decided. "It feels...bad, somehow, to notice these things in general. And while all feelings are okay, but not all behaviors are, and I don’t want to be noticing these things."

Because they hurt to notice. Each noticed thing felt like a small weight, wrapped around her stomach, or her lungs, or her heart. But it wasn't a medical problem.

"Anyways, it feels extra weird, extra bad around Kam because he’s my boyfriend. Aren’t I supposed to be noticing things about that about him? Like, if his hair’s mussed or his tie’s crooked. But Kam generally looks flawless, so instead I guess I end up noticing things like…”

Like how light your laughter is when you and Iggy are studying. Like how your fingers curl together when you hold hands.

“I think it’s something to do with group things,”
she theorized quickly. “Maybe I just like working in very small groups of two or something.”

Sonora thought she was much better at being around groups— she liked everyone in their friend group at least, and genuinely cared about all of them— but recently, sometimes, she found herself wishing for first or second year when it was just Jonah and her studying late into the evening in the Ravenclaw Common Room. She’d be half asleep when he thought of a new idea to chase and of course he couldn’t let it go. And when she woke up with the sun the next morning, she’d have his sweater over her shoulders and he’d be sprawled on the couch with something entirely unrelated to what they’d started out studying. They’d huddle off to class with Sona summarizing key points for the class, and she’d be rewarded after class by the adventure of a discussion on what he’d looked over the night. And it had worked. More importantly, ”Everything back in our first and second year had felt like sunshine and clear skies. It just… doesn’t anymore.” She looked up. “It's more confusing now. Except moments like these. This feels like us still.” She rubbed Jonah’s blanket between her fingers, admiring the quality of the croquet. This was nice.

“And a few others. It feels...well not the same with Vespera now, but after we talked last year, it’s okay. It’s a lot more serious, especially if we’re talking healing insights, but we still have whimsical moments like when I diagnosed Ves with adorable and she sent Lyra after me.” Those moments were different, but they were still bright, like the ideal hiking weather, cloud-watching weather, swimming weather. Different, but wonderful in a different way.

“Mostly when I feel all upset and uck, I go to Kam. There’s just something about studying with Kam that usually drowns out everything else. It's amazing.” They could get through a concise summary of what was going on that week in every one of both their classes in a short half-hour morning walk, or they could spend an entire weekend poring over a single line of an Ancient Runes translation, turning each part of each word over like they were examining every barb of a feather. He was her morning, strolling around campus, swapping last night’s silly dreams or trying to put the ineffable into words. They could spend an afternoon making study guides or flash cards or quiz questions, or spend it gushing over a single fight scene in a novel. Every moment was fun and meaningful. “And when it’s just the two of us, I feel like I’m back at home—like the cabin home, curled up by the fire, laughing as my parents tease each other’s dance moves.”

Sona smiled, her head turning to the side a little, wondering if that made sense. It was a very specific feeling to be reminded of.

"Group things somehow make everything different. It feels...slower, like I have to listen and watch everything, and I always feel like I'm missing some insight or nuance." And then she’d get distracted by something she never really thought about, like the way Jonah and Iggy sat next to each other and seemed to…share a mutual space. Or the way Jonah's eyes seemed to sparkle when he talked about hippogryffs. Why was it always Jonah? She guessed she didn’t really notice that Aeryn was wearing glasses for the last few days. Aeryn looked pretty anyways, despite her protests.

"Maybe it's just you," she mumbled again. Sona had always been closer to Jonah than to anyone else—but that was just because they were best friends since first year. She liked him in a different way than everyone else? That didn’t say much. She liked Kam in a different way than she liked anyone else. For goodness sake she liked Aeryn in a different way—in a very different way— than she liked anyone else.

“So what’s my diagnosis?” She asked with a sigh of relief. At least it was off her shoulders now. “Something about group things? Growing pains? Am I just a bad girlfriend for paying more attention to other people when I'm around him?”

Miss GryffindorK

User Image User Image User Image
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
♫♪
"Chasing Cars", by Snow Patrol. Cover by Caleb Hyles

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:19 pm
User Image
User Image
If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lie down, so I'm next to you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, at least you're next to me,

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclaw PrefectFifth Year BeaterFifteen Years OldEditor of The Daily DragonDueling Club

» Early Winter 2046 » Sona's Hammock Camp » With: Sonora
» Wearing: [x], Glasses » Status: Uncertain and Achey

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

‘I’m distracting…?’ Jonah didn’t know what to make of that. He wasn’t sure what to make of most of her explanation. She wanted to notice Kam more, but she was noticing Iggy? But he was distracting? So why was she paying so close attention to his boyfriend, then? The notebook was flipped shut again as Jonah leaned forward, propping his arm on his thigh and chin on his fist as he listened. “So… Are you saying you like Iggy?” He gave a teasing smirk, “I mean I guess I could share him, if that’s what you’re getting at, but we’d have to run it by him first.” Of course, he was joking. Sonora seemed stressed and he was only trying to lighten the mood a little.

Sonora mentioned how she may have preferred smaller groups and he nodded in quiet agreement. A fond smile tugged at his lips at the mention of first and second year, recalling memories of late night study sessions, holding on to each other for dear life on the way to Charms class first thing in the morning. He thought about weekends in the music room, listening to her play beautiful melodies and trying his best to sing along. Hearing her own voice in the owlry, flight practice to clear his head… Taking her hand in the common room, dancing with her in efforts to keep her awake only for her to fall asleep against him. Waking up on the common room couch the next morning to her recollections of vivid dreams in fantasy lands. Those times were easier, effortless almost. Now, Jonah felt like he was walking on egg shells wherever he went. There were eyes on him, watching his every move. Reminding him of every failure. The only time Jonah could truly relax, he noticed, were moments like right now. Just the two of them talking about anything and everything.

“It’s more confusing now. Except moments like these. This feels like us still.” It was almost funny. If he didn’t know any better, he’d swear Sonora was reading his mind.

"It does.” He hummed. “I missed this.”

She mentioned Vespera, and honestly, he couldn’t agree more. Their friend used to be so much livelier, more chaotic. Ever since that one mistake in DADA she had quieted down and mostly kept to herself. She was still one of his best friends, she was his Starlight and he loved her dearly, but it was different. Jonah would give anything just to go back to their blanket forts and illegal hot chocolate in the library.

Sonora looked so… Conflicted. Fond, yet wistful. Stressed of course, but visibly more relaxed since he’d joined her. She looked like she needed a hug. Jonah shifted in the hammock to sit properly beside her, draping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her in close, thumb rubbing against her arm soothingly. They were back to Kam again and something about the way she described her feelings for him left Jonah with an uneasy feeling pooling in his stomach. Then she compared Kam to home, and his stomach dropped. That… Hurt. It hurt a lot. Sonora was his first friend, his best friend, who had been there with him through everything. She was one of the only people he could ever be vulnerable in front of. She’d stood by him through the divorce, they’d saved each other’s lives against Loch, and she was always there with a warm smile that lifted his wary spirit when it was down. Sonora was his home, but he wasn’t hers. It was Kam. Why did it have to be Kam?

What did it say about him that his home wasn’t Iggy?

And then, “Maybe it’s just you.”

‘What does that even mean?’ Jonah was so confused. He didn’t know what to think about any of it, and yet, Sonora was asking for his advice. What was he supposed to even say to all of that? He sighed, taking a moment to think it through. He couldn’t piece together what she was getting at about him, but it sounded like she wanted to be closer with Kam. He reached up from her shoulder to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear, his hand lingering against her jaw as he thought through what to say.

“I think… That I’m definitely right not to pursue a doctorate.” He chuckled. “Honestly? I don’t know if I’m the best person for this… I don’t see what you do in Kam. But it… Sounds like he makes you happy. It sounds like you want to make him happy. But if you’re focused on other people, I think the question you should be asking yourself is, ‘why?’ Sona, you’re amazing.” He shifted to better face her, taking her hands in his and giving a reassuring squeeze. “You’re brilliant, and unbelievably kind, and… Well, I don’t know about growing pains. Pretty sure you’re gonna be small forever.” He added, teasing her.

“But you can’t sell yourself short. If your mind is elsewhere, that doesn’t mean you’re a bad girlfriend. It could mean… Well, a lot of things, but you should think about what it means to you. Not Kam. Because if you’re just thinking about him, you’re not going to get anywhere with this.”

OOC:
Addaellis

And if I wake up, say it's late love, go back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature, and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:10 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fifth year || Ravenclaw prefect || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club || Astronomy Club

Sonora startled, confused, when Jonah asked if she liked Iggy, then relaxed into a smile when she realized he was teasing. She reached for her notebook to throw at him only to remember he had taken it and instead just threw him a grin before continuing. She could never want her friend’s boyfriend— she would never. She’d stop herself before she did...right?

She was relieved he felt the same way about how something had definitely changed though. That was a comfort.

When Jonah put his arm around her shoulders, Sona melted into his side without really thinking about it, settling one arm around his back. There was something familiar about this that made her relax as she continued to ramble. She snuggled close when she talked about home, and it wasn’t until then that she realized she was talking about Kam while literally wrapped in another boy’s arms. That should have made her pull away, but…. it was okay if it was Jonah, right? It was impossible to stay nervous or stressed or upset around him. Nothing could be wrong but…. what was it about Jonah?

Sona finally looked up when he tucked her hair behind her ear. There was a tiny bird in her chest that fluttered the slightest when his hand lingered. She killed it. Jonah said and did disarmingly sweet things to…well, to anyone. This wasn’t just Iggy, and it definitely wasn’t just her. But for a moment her world was just watching his expression as he put words to thoughts. He seemed confused and thoughtful of course, but there was a glimmer there that made her worry. Something...that made her shift to hug him tightly before pulling away again when he spoke.

He started with a joke about pursuing a doctorate, and his chuckle put a tentative smile on her face. Whatever Jonah had gotten out of this messy braindump was sure to make things okay again. Her eyes betrayed her disappointment when he admitted to not understanding what she saw in Kam. Of course she wanted to make Kam happy. Kam spared no effort in making her happy--wasn’t it only natural for her to do her best in return? ”Why...” she repeated softly. ”Because Kam’s been an amazing friend and boyfriend. He’s been unbelievably kind and brilliant and--” she stopped when Jonah squeezed her hands and told her she was those things. And then the growing pains joke--that got a giggle out of her: ”Hey! You were the small one until a few summers ago!”

She sat smiling up at Jonah, holding his hands across the blanket as he told her to think about that it meant to her. What did it mean to her to be distracted? She’d gotten exasperated at herself when she got distracted studying or reading or anything, sure, but this time was unusually upsetting. She guessed it really didn’t matter that she was distracted. ...What did it mean that her distractions were always Jonah? Why was it always Jonah? He was her best friend, her closest friend, who had been there with her through the stress of third year; they'd had each other's backs against Lock, and he always found her with a hug that set everything right when she felt like breaking apart. Nothing could be wrong for long when she was with Jonah.

”Oh.”

It finally struck her why every time she’d thought to put words to her feelings, she felt like there were warning flags, fear and heavy resignation. The bird was fluttering its little vocal cords now, and she wished she could silence it again. But she’d tried killing it and it just quieted, until the next time something happened. Every distraction was its resurrection. The dark, heavy feeling— guilt because she liked Jonah even if she was happy for him and Iggy. The grimy, upsetting feeling — guilt she liked Jonah the way she should like Kam.

It was always Jonah.

Miss GryffindorK

User Image User Image User Image
So just a little more, maybe just a little more…
Just a little longer now…
Just a little more, maybe just a little more…
Can we stay like this, here together…?
♫♪
"Nandemoniya", by RADWIMPS. Cover by Akane Sasu Sora

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:17 pm
User Image

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

spaceCal was pleased when, unlike some years, the trip to the boathouse went smoothly. There were no surprise visits from mermaids or the giant squid, no fighting from what he could see. It'd been nice and calm. When they docked at the boathouse, he stood, carefully got off his own boat, then called out, "Alright, everyone. We'll be waiting here until the deputy headmistress arrives to take you to the castle. Everyone be careful getting onto the docks, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask." He stepped out of the way, and into a position where he had a good line of sight on all the students, in case anyone needed help and were unable to ask, such as if they very suddenly tripped and started to fall in the lake.

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2047 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυ
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢н
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиg
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

spaceAmata made her way down to the boathouse to collect the first years from Callum. She swore, each Summer holiday seemed shorter than the one before it. It certainly didn't feel like it'd been an entire year since she'd last done this.

spaceBy the time she entered, she was sure they'd all been waiting, so she figured there was no sense in wasting anytime.
                                                          "Hello, first years! I'm Professor Harlowe, Deputy Headmistress and Gryffindor Head of House! I'll be taking you to the school and running the sorting ceremony. If you'll all follow me, we can get that underway." She exited the boathouse, pausing by the door to let the children exit. She wanted to make sure she didn't lose anyone. Once it looked like they were all outside, she gestured towards the castle. "Alright, this way, everyone! Stay with the group, please, we don't want anyone getting lost." She resisted the urge to joke/instill the fear that if they wandered off, they'd miss the sorting and be houseless. It'd be mean. She wasn't allowed to do that sort of thing. At least, she didn't think so. Timothy probably wouldn't find it half as funny as she did.

ι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          ѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє

wнere - Boathouse
                                                          wнen - September 1, 2047
                                                          wιтн - First Years

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнere'ѕ no one lιĸe yoυ
                                              ι can'т waιт ғor тнe nιgнтѕ wιтн yoυ
                                              ι ιмagιne тнe тнιngѕ we'll do
                                              ι jυѕт wanт тo вe loved вy yoυ

spaceCal was pleased when, unlike some years, the trip to the boathouse went smoothly. There were no surprise visits from mermaids or the giant squid, no fighting from what he could see. It'd been nice and calm. When they docked at the boathouse, he stood, carefully got off his own boat, then called out, "Alright, everyone. We'll be waiting here until the deputy headmistress arrives to take you to the castle. Everyone be careful getting onto the docks, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask." He stepped out of the way, and into a position where he had a good line of sight on all the students, in case anyone needed help and were unable to ask, such as if they very suddenly tripped and started to fall in the lake.

gιrl, тнere are really no wordѕ ѕтrong enoυgн
                                              тo deѕcrιвe all мy longιng ғor love
                                              ι don'т wanт мy ғeelιngѕ reѕтraιned
                                              oн вaвe, ι jυѕт need yoυ lιĸe never вeғore
                                              ι jυѕт ιмagιne yoυ'd coмe тнroυgн тнιѕ door
                                              yoυ'd тaĸe all мy ѕorrow away

wнere - Train Station
                                              wнen - 1 Sept 2049
                                              wιтн - First Years
                                              - ooc -
                                              First Year Students Should follow Callum!

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυ
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢н
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиg

spaceAmata made her way down to the boathouse to collect the first years from Callum. She swore, each Summer holiday seemed shorter than the one before it. It certainly didn't feel like it'd been an entire year since she'd last done this.

spaceBy the time she entered, she was sure they'd all been waiting, so she figured there was no sense in wasting anytime.
                                                          "Hello, first years! I'm Professor Harlowe, Deputy Headmistress and Gryffindor Head of House! I'll be taking you to the school and running the sorting ceremony. If you'll all follow me, we can get that underway." She exited the boathouse, pausing by the door to let the children exit. She wanted to make sure she didn't lose anyone. Once it looked like they were all outside, she gestured towards the castle. "Alright, this way, everyone! Stay with the group, please, we don't want anyone getting lost." She resisted the urge to joke/instill the fear that if they wandered off, they'd miss the sorting and be houseless. It'd be mean. She wasn't allowed to do that sort of thing. At least, she didn't think so. Timothy probably wouldn't find it half as funny as she did.

ι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          ѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє

wнere - Boathouse
                                                          wнen - September 1, 2049
                                                          wιтн - First Years

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:58 am
User ImageUser Image

тнere'ѕ no one lιĸe yoυ
                                              ι can'т waιт ғor тнe nιgнтѕ wιтн yoυ
                                              ι ιмagιne тнe тнιngѕ we'll do
                                              ι jυѕт wanт тo вe loved вy yoυ

gιrl, тнere are really no wordѕ ѕтrong enoυgн
                                              тo deѕcrιвe all мy longιng ғor love
                                              ι don'т wanт мy ғeelιngѕ reѕтraιned
                                              oн вaвe, ι jυѕт need yoυ lιĸe never вeғore
                                              ι jυѕт ιмagιne yoυ'd coмe тнroυgн тнιѕ door
                                              yoυ'd тaĸe all мy ѕorrow away

wнere - Train Station
                                              wнen - 1 Sept 2051
                                              wιтн - First Years
                                              - ooc -
                                              First Year Students Should follow Callum!

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:26 pm
Cara MiaKitty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cₗₒₛₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₑyₑₛ ₐₙd ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ, ⱼᵤₛₜ ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₜₕᵣₒwₙ ₐ fᵢₛₜ fᵤₗₗ ₒf gₗᵢₜₜₑᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₐᵢᵣ?
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₗₒₒₖₑd fₑₐᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ fₐcₑ
                                          ₐₙd ₛₐᵢd ᵢ ⱼᵤₛₜ dₒₙ'ₜ cₐᵣₑ?

Dwyn had a blast on the boat ride though he needed some help out of the boat. It was clearly designed for people at least double his height. Considering the others were just tall enough he didn't fret too much that he needed help. As much as he liked doing things by himself sometimes he simply couldn't "Hey! Mister? Can I get lift out?" He called over to their escort who had mentioned to ask him for help if they needed it. If any other kid tried to be smart and tease him for needing the help he would punch their knee or something. Like picking on his height was just not cool. Now if his shirt was on backwards or his fly was down that would be fair game.

ₐₙd ᵢₜ'ₛ ₒₙₗy ₕₐₗf ₚₐₛₜ ₜₕₑ ₚₒᵢₙₜ ₒf ₙₒ ᵣₑₜᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜᵢₚ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵢcₑbₑᵣg
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₛᵤₙ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ bᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵤₙdₑᵣ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ ₗᵢgₕₜₙᵢₙg

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:38 pm
User Image
                                                  I don't like my mind right now
                                                  Stacking up problems that are so unnecessary
                                                  Wish that I could slow things down
                                                  I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brian couldn't help it. Eric had wanted to get out of the castle, like as soon as possible, which Brian couldn't help but empathize with. Brian wasn't fond of crowds, being that they were loud and big and so many people at once, but Eric had claustrophobia from their years in the basement. Brian had the opposite problem, so when they chose to go out to the lake, they compromised and chose to meet up at the boathouse, since it was far enough away and open enough for Eric, but closed in enough that Brian didn't freak out too badly. Currently they were both sharing the iPod that Wyn had sent Brian over the summer, and just enjoying the peace of the quiet around them. It was a nice change from the castle, and honestly it helped to calm Brian down enough to face the school again.

════════════════════════

Thinking: It is rather nice out here...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

You say that I'm paranoid
                                                  But I'm pretty sure the world is out to get me
                                                  It's not like I make the choice
                                                  To let my mind stay so ******** messy

oyehh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:43 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • The weather was almost warm enough that Mona could go outside without looking like a colour shifting pygmy puff, a scarf was enough. She hadn't been to the lake in ages and she wanted to see if she could see the squid again and if it could remember her. She didn't know much about squids but the one in Hogwarts was smart.

She didn't go to the lake directly, she usually went through the boathouse since it was closer to the deeper end and today was no different. It was quiet when she entered so Mona didn't notice there were other people there. Then a shadow moved and Mona jumped in fright, barely holding in a shriek. She approached quietly and let out a relieved sigh when she recognised the two figures sitting there listening to something.

"Brian? Eric? What are you guys doing here?" she asked, her hair turned light blue. Almost immediately she wanted to smack herself, that was a stupid question, they were clearly there to relax. "Can I join you?" she asked instead, not wanting to intrude if they didn't want to, but she hoped they'd say yes. She hadn't found a better spot yet.

• WHEN Spring 2054 tab tab tab WHERE boathouse tab tab tab WITH Brian and Eric

OOC xxx

Diamond Wales

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff