Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn walked up looking through the grounds for Lucy, Moshe still helping her. Looking around she spotted Grog eating things off the ground, approaching him she crouch down and scratched under his beak, "Hey Grog" She greeted the little guy, she looked up at Yuan," You look exhausted" She said with a smile. Rising she took a seat next to him, "This Moshe, Moshe this is Yuan" she introduced them.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:18 am
User Image
User Image

Grog croaked happily when he saw Ryn and half purred when he was petted. Yuan looked up from his pets antics and smiled at Ryn and Moshe. "Long night. Hello Moshe, I think we met at the Welcoming Feast. How are you two?" He asked as he stood up with a streach. Several bones poped when he did so but he paid them no mind. "You look like your on a hunt."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:05 am
User Image
User Image

Giving him a friendly smile, "We are just looking for Lucy, Tyler needs to talk to her." She let out a small sigh hoping he was doing okay. "I'm doing well, though it seems like you have been hiding under a rock, I haven't seen much of you. Are you sure you are okay?" She said Pulling a bag out of her skirt pocket. Opening it she pulled out a few dried berry's. "Here Grog try these." She said tossing a few to him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 am
Moshe Yitzchaki Hufflepuff first year
User Image

Moshe nodded, at Yuan. "Yeah we did." He said simply. He was glad Ryn had already answered the question. He really didn't feel like talking all the much anyway.

User Image User Image User Image User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
User Image

"Lucy? I haven't seen her, sorry." Yuan appologized. Rubbing the back of his head he chuckled a little nervously. "Sorry, I've had alot going on latly sorry. Been up late studing with Xenos so I haven't been sleeping. Thanks for asking though." He answered as Grog perked up. The cat sized creature jumped and the berries never touched the ground. The frogbat would eat just about everything. Croaking happily he came over pawing lightly at Ryn's leg. "It's good to see you again Moshe. How have your classes been, you two?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn looked down at grog and laughed, bending over she pick him up and held him and positioned the bag so he could eat out of it freely, she loved how much spirit he had."Sorry to hear that, I hope you can take a break and get some sleep soon. I'm always here to help if you need it" She reasured him. "I am doing good in all of mine thus far. Though I can't wait till 3rd year so I can take care of magical creatures." She replied with a smile.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

Moshe shrugged. "Classes are alright. I do not think I will ever the hang of Transfiguration though." Not that I really want to, Moshe thought darkly. Most classes he was doing okay in, nothing anyone could really complain about to say the least.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'm thinking about dropping that class actually. I just found out about alot of classes I can take that sound like a lot of fun. Besides wtih Xenos dropping it I'm not gunna have anyone with me really....ok I won't have anyone to cheat off of and to save me from failing utterly." Yuan joked laughing a little. "Transfiguration is not my favorite class. I know what I'm doing to a point but really I'm getting into Divination right now. I think we finally have a professor that's going to stick around." He said turning to Moshe. Grog croaked happily again and immediately stuck his head into the bag. "Careful or he'll eat them all."

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

Moshe held back a snort at the mention of Divination. The art of telling the future, his grandparents had mentioned to him over the summer. Of all the things in magic that sound the most like nonsense. "Sounds interesting." He lied rather icily. Human trying to understand to future. If that was truly possible every Jew in the world would know when the third temple would be built because of the prophecies of Jeremiah.

((There was another person who had prophecies but I can not remember his name))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn smiled, "Well if you can wait a year, I would be happy to carry you through the classes myself." She said with a laugh. Scratching Grogs head, " He is welcome to them, I'm sure He will enjoy them much more then me." She smiled at the little animal, she loved how much personality it had. "Yuan, I am actully starting a magical creature club, would you mind Grog the subject of our first meeting?" She asked with a smile.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
User Image

"You're not into Divination are you Moshe?" Yuan asked looking at the younger boy. It was easy to tell that the other either didn't like the subject or didn't believe in it. "Grog? Sure, that shouldn't be a problem. Would you like me to come with it or would you prefer to temporarily kiddnap him?" He asked turning back to Ryn. Grog would love the attention he just knew he would.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Moshe shrugged at Yuan comment. How could explain his feelings about it. "To be honest I be rather be anywhere but here. Divination is just yet another good reason. Prophecy is something god gives man and man is not supposed to understand it. The art of trying to has made some of the best men in history go mad." Moshe was about to start a rant on magic in general but stopped himself. He didn't want to get people angry with him. He was already angry with himself about being he.

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn shrugged, "I'd be fine with either, How about Grog picks." she added looking at the little creature, "What about it Grog, do you want him to bring you or do you want to spend some alone time with me?" She added with a smile

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image

"It's ok Ryn, he'll be yours when you need him. Just let me know so I can make sure he's clean and his claws are trim." Yuan said with a laugh as Grog kept his head in the bag ignoring them. "You seem very passonite about that Moshe. I won't deny I don't here many wizards speaking of god. Can I ask you something though? I'm not trying to argue with you, but what would you say if I told you my great great grandmother, who is still alive, is a seer? A powerful one at that?" He asked honestly curious about the boy's response. Silently he hoped it wouldn't cause an arguement but Moshe was different them most he met, hearing his opinion would be very interesting.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:08 pm
((Hello MW and DW, I took a couple of liberties here. I was thinking that in class Charlotte would have slipped Nott a note saying that she decoded the markings on the front of the chest. I didn't know if you wanted to make up what they said or if you wanted me to, MW. Either way is fine with me as long as it has the incantation to open the passageway. Sorry that I sort of went ahead with this but we are running out of time. I'm thinking after they both smack Nott for thinking that they wouldn't go with him (figuratively please- Nott asks) and they head out from here, the next post after that will be at Fenniwicks, their first posts catching us up on the trip. We have like a week to get this all done, I don't want to run into next year. lol I know, my fault for waiting too long. But I think we can do it. Reeeeaaady Break!))

User ImageNott walked into the courtyard looking more agitated then every. Charlotte had slipped in a note that gave him the gist of what she had found. He had told her to bring all of the notes she had and meet him after class in the courtyard. Levera was there too of course. She had become part of this. He still couldn't shake the feeling that she might want to shank him, but he liked her none the less. She had a funny sort of sense of humor, though he didn't know if she knew about it.

But walking into the courtyard, he saw the two girls waiting for him already. Wasting no time, he dropped his bag down next to the fountain and sat next to Charlotte. Taking pages of parchment as she handed them to him with her sketches and notes. He nodded along and listened carefully. She had said that she thought she had decoded the markings. That they were ancient runes and spoke of a way to open the chest in a different way with an incantation. She translated to the best of her ability, which meant it was perfect.

Nott kept nodding lightly after she stopped talking. More to his own thoughts. Turning back to them he frowned slightly. He didn't know what they were going to say to this, but he owed them the truth. This had all been well and good when it was time in the library, or even taking a tunnel to Hogsmeade that they had never exited, save to poke their heads out. This was leaving the tunnel, sneaking through Hogsmeade, breaking into his uncle's shop and confronting a giant piece of furniture that might eat you. Granted, he was sure now that it was more serious than that, but it helped to think of it that way.

"Listen, I can't thank you two enough for helping me with this. I know that it isn't your burden or whatever, and I do appreciate your support. Never once did you call me crazy for thinking that all of this was connected. But, I had a visitor today. Cherry came up to the school. I had sent her a letter asking her to leave the estate, go to town and try to find my father and check on Fenniwick. She said that Fenniwick's shop is dark and quiet but the front door is unlocked and my father is nowhere to be found. It's been over a week now." He looked back and forth to each of them. "I'm going tonight. And if I get caught I swear I won't say anything about you two helping me at all. I'll take all the blame. I just," his face clouded. "I just have to see what is happening. I can't just sit by if my father is in trouble. Or Fenniwick."

His eyes turned to Charlotte and lingered. There was alot that he wanted to say, but she didn't want to hear it. So he said it in his own mind. His eyes looking over her and then they quickly broke contact and flicked to Levera. "If I'm not back by morning, go to Yaslana and tell him where to find me. You don't have to say that you were involved. Just tell him I've been talking about it and you are sure that is where I went and that it was about the chest. I've mentioned it to him before. He will know what to do. Or that female Auror that is here now. Either of them."

He looked down again at Charlotte's notes. He was sure they were correct and would work beautifully. But he only worried because the history was that people disappeared around the chest but never once had he heard about a person coming back out. He hoped to change that tonight.

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces