Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke looked at Lyre, listening to her words and nodding along. Then he thought of Steffi again and brushed the thought away irritably. There was no way he liked his best friend. Suddenly he got an idea. He stepped forward, looking Lyre in the eyes before he acted. He leaned in and brushed his lips against hers, holding her shoulders at the same time. It was odd, since this was his first kiss and all. Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of feeling there? He broke the kiss, annoyed and frustrated as he felt like he did something wrong. "Ugh, hvorfor er ikke dette fungerer? Pokker, jeg kan ikke føle noe!" Annoyed, he ran his hands through his hair before storming off, stomping and flailing along the way.

User Image
State: Confused
OOC: Translation: Why isn't this working? Damn it, I can't feel anything!

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image
User Image

|||Third Year|||Ravenclaw|||Single|||

Lyre yawned lightly, then looked at Luke. She blinked a few times, then yawned again. "S-sorry... My tea isn't holding my exhaustion at bay. I must seem terribly ru-... Luke?" He had stepped closer, gaze locked on hers. When his lips touched hers, violet eyes went wide, before he walked away. Her brain seemed to shut down, a deep red blush covering her face. He was saying something... but what? Her brain was all sorts of confused, and in one move, the girl swooned backward, collapsing to the cold, hard ground. A soft breath left her, steam curling, before it dissipated in the breeze. Her thoughts were gone, a deep sleep setting in. Maybe she shouldn't have stayed up that extra half-hour reading!

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke heard something thump behind him and whirled around, his eyes widening in shock as he realized that Lyre collapsed to the ground. He panicked then, since this was the third time someone collapsed around him. Breath coming in short pants, he rushed over, checking her out and fearful of that this meant. When he checked her over, his heart dropped like a stone. Gathering her up, he dashed to the Hospital Wing, knowing that she had just fallen prey to the same thing that had affected everyone else around him. First Steffi, then Drage and Tevye, and now Lyre. Was there something wrong with him he didn't know about?

User Image
State: Freaking
OOC: ...

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Paved Courtyard

It was kind of odd to be back at the grand castle as he was. it had been a few years sense he graduated but still it felt like home. Ronyo figured a place you spend seven years of your youth in probably will have that effect on anyone as long as the memories are good. Still it would be interesting walking the halls without needing to get to class or thinking a teacher might top you for walking the halls during class hours. Ronyo chuckled as he tipped his white fedora up so he could better see the large doors in front of him. His white trench coat played with a few small breezes of wind as the detective smiled.

He was here on business of course. Ronyo wanted to find Ada, Michelle's friend and the girl said to have been seen with Chris during the circus attack. Also Ronyo wanted to give Eretria the news about her brother being sighted and see if she had heard or seen anything herself. If he knew his old Quidditch teammate she was sure to be upset that her brother was alive and going to a dance of all things without letting her know he was alive. Ronyo was sure glad he wasn't Chris right now, because if he wasn't being tortured or anything brutal he was going to be once Eretria found him.

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:26 am
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ
and my socks are ȵεѵȅɍ clean

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy was walking about outside, a cup of steaming hot chocolate in her hands. Gold eyes were soft and gentle, and her smile showed a calmness within. The day was beautiful, and she was happy she was able to witness it. Maybe she'd encounter a friend, or perhaps a friendly squirrel, on her walk? Even if she was alone, it was still a peaceful way to spend the afternoon. Better than studying, at any rate.

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ
cuz I can't do ήӫȶӈȉᾐ' right

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 am
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus smiled a bit as he just got out of care of magical creatures. He smiled a bit as he saw Remy and decided to test his stalking and hunting ability. He stayed quite as he followed her staying down wind so her nose hopefully would not pick up his scent.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:48 am
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy thought she heard a noise, but wasn't sure where it had come from. Her nose wiggled as she sniffed the air, but was unable to smell much beyond the chocolate drink. Gold eyes looked around, spying movement in one of the bushes. "What the...?" She took a few steps toward the bush, a curious look on her face. A few seconds later, a rabbit hopped out, the girl jumping back a few inches with a look of surprise. Well... at least no one was there to tease her...

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:53 am
User ImageUser Image

Rufus could not help but chuckle Remy got spooked by a rabbit. "You need to spend more time learning to hunt, Rem." He said as he playfully growled and nibbled at her neck from behind holding her close to him.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:16 am
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy heard other noises, but didn't think it was anything more than what the first had been, so she didn't think to turn and look. By the time she realized it wasn't a rabbit, she had already been enveloped by the warm embrace of her boyfriend. "Rufus! You need to learn that it isn't polite to sneak up on a lady." Her voice was teasing and playful, her smile wide and bright. "And I already know how to hunt! Jason taught me!" She remembered when the pack was nothing more than she and Jason, and she was little and energetic. Now the pack was four people, and had evolved into a little family. It was nice. Rufus started nibbling her neck, causing her to giggle and squirm a bit. "Rufus! Stop! That freaking tickles!!"

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Rufus smiled a bit as he saw she was having fun, he loved seeing her smile. He laughed a bit as she giggled and squirmed. "Oh really, what are you going to do to get me to stop." He said as he smelled her and kept nibbling and nuzzling her neck.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:31 am
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy squirmed a bit more in Rufus' grasp, an amused smile on her face. "I can start by dumping hot chocolate down your pants, if you're not careful!" She tipped her head back, laying the top of her head against his chest and grinning up at him. Even he knew she would never hurt him... or, at least she hoped he did. He was her boyfriend after all!

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:39 am
User ImageUser Image

"Oh really?" He said and pulled back from her neck and rubbed his nose on hers. "Well I guess I better stop then." He said with a smile "Oh well I would rather nibble on your lips anyway."

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:44 am
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy snickered, then kissed her boyfriend on the nose. "And I'd rather you not use me as a chew toy, dear, Mister Flinker." She grinned, happy to be with the boy. He always seemed to make her days better. "So, how was Care of Magical Creatures? That's what your last class was, right? I can smell it on you." She playfully poked his nose, grinning happily. It helped that she knew his schedule as well... but, oh well.

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus smiled a bit. "Aw but your my favorite chew toy." He smiled and pulled back. "It was good. hows your walk, may I join you?" He said smiling as she knew his classes.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy snickered at her boyfriend, then kissed his nose. "Only on certain nights, love." Even knowing they were alone, the girl was hesitant to make mention of the Full Moon. Saying it like this meant she could blame it on very much human factors. When Rufus asked to join her walk, the seventh year beamed. "I was hoping for nothing less. Want some cocoa?" She lifted her mug a bit higher, letting the sweet scent waft under his nose.

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games