Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus smelled the sweet hot chocolate and took a sip. "Um tasty." He said as he took her hand moving beside her. "I should have got one for myself. Oh well I'll just swipe yours now and then." He said with a warm playful smile.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Try Out Clothes]
Company: None

➳ ➳ ➳

Wonder if anger management classes come in correspondence form via owl?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna entered the Paved Courtyard, holding her bloody hoodie in one hand, and her broom in another. She sat down against a pillar and leaned her head back letting out a sigh. Try outs had been a mess. Her shoulder still hurt from the last bludger hit, her hoodie reeked of blood, and she hadn't made the team because she couldn't control her temper. Well, part of the problem was that the Captain and her boyfriend only heard what they wanted from what she said. Her words still could have lost her a spot on the team, though. How could she have been so stupid? Why did she let her temper get the better of her? Then it dawned on her that whenever she was right she was always the type to let her temper show... in many ways her father was the same way, or at least he was that way when he was younger his old friends would say.

She let out another sigh realizing she'd at least have advance flying but that wouldn't be the same, and try-outs would be harder once Toby got more experience on his side, which he would from this year. She slammed her fist into the pavement, stopping the hit enough not to excessively damage her fist, as she noted the whole thing was her own fault anyways.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ
and my socks are ȵεѵȅɍ clean

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy lifted an eyebrow when Rufus said he would just swipe her hot chocolate. "Nu-uh! My cocoa! I made this for me!" She grinned, squeezing his hand lightly, then cuddled into his side. "You're a great boyfriend, you know that, right?" Her gold eyes were a warm, honey color, full of peaceful emotions. She wished she could just stay like that forever.

{OoC: This scene takes place BEFORE try-outs. No flailing for wrong format, mmkay.}

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ
cuz I can't do ήӫȶӈȉᾐ' right

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus chuckled a bit. "Alright, I won't steal all of your drink." He wrapped his arm around her. "Well, I would have to be to have someone like you." He smiled a bit started to rub his hand though his hair, digging his nails in his head a bit scratching an itch.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy snickered at Rufus, then sipped her cocoa. He was being adorable, so she gave him a kiss, chocolate on her lips. He started scratching at his head, but she didn't think anything of it, as he did have long hair. Long hair came with random itches. She would know. "So, you're saying you're only a perfect boyfriend for me? I dunno, I think you'd be pretty perfect no matter what." She lightly reached up and scratched at an itch on her neck, then kissed Rufus' lips again.

{OoC: This scene takes place BEFORE try-outs. No flailing for wrong format, mmkay.}

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus smiled as he was kissed he kissed her back and licked his lips, and then hers "its better off your lips." He said with a wolfish grin scratching his hair. This itch is getting annoying,

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy made a face when Rufus licked her lips, but her amusement was clear. "Well, thanks, I think. Though, I must admit, that was a first for me." She lightly licked her own lips, a bit curious. Suddenly, she felt an annoying itching above her ear, so she clawed back and forth over the spot, frowning. She was too intent on scratching her head to notice that Rufus was doing the very same thing.

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Try Out Clothes]
Company: None

➳ ➳ ➳

Hmm... I wonder if there is something I can do, though.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna stood noticing it getting chillier as it got later and realized her anger was calming and she was growing more rational. In many ways she had planned to get on the team as a reserve this year, but her temper had made it impossible. Actually, as long as Elli was Captian she might very well never get a spot on the team even as a reserve. So much for all the budgeting she had done over the summer for her broom. But, then it dawned on her, all the upperclassmen, even the reserves had their own brooms-or at least everyone did but Crash. Alex wouldn't because she was a first year. It might be possible to lend her broom to Crash for games and practices and she could use it for advance flying class: she was almost positive there was no rule against it. Her broom might be old but it was way better than the school brooms and it could be her way of supporting the team... she just would make sure Elli wouldn't find out.

Rotating her sore shoulder she headed to the common room figuring if she didn't run into Crash there she could get someone to have him meet her later and then she would head to the shower herself after she got some clean clothes.

{ OOC: EXIT to Gryffindor Common Room }

{ OOC: weird posting at two different time frames, sorry }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus was starting to get irritated by the itching. He's got to do something about this. "Rem I should go, I'll see you later." He said kissing her cheek. He needed to do something about this itching it was starting to spread.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:51 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy looked up when Rufus said he had to go. "Rufus wait! I think... I think I know what this hell is. Um... My cat has fleas.... And.. we're... uh... us.... and... um..." She flailed her arms a bit, trying to explain. She gave up to scratch rather violently at her hair, then looked into her boyfriend's eyes. Her own gold eyes were wide with panic.

"Rufus, I think we have fleas."

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image
I burn, burn like a wicker cabinet, chalk white and oh so frail
I see our time has gotten stale
The tick tock of the clock is painful
All sane and logical, I want to tear it off the wall
I hear words and clips and phrases
I think sick like ginger ale
My stomach turns and I exhale

User Image

I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rinds
But the lack thereof would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt turn it inside out
Find nothin' but faith in nothin'
Want to put my tender, heart in a blender
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous then I'm through with you

Dhyl was pacing nervously about the Quad, a look of sheer bewilderment on his face. Why had Eun gotten so upset? Was it so wrong that he like Ariana? "You ignorant arse Dhylan Nolynn! How could you. Here I am asking you on a blasted date and you say you like that girl. All the signs were there. And you just led me on. You. You. Aargh!" Eun's words echoed in his head, making the boy wonder. Eun had asked him on a date? Like... a romantic date? But that meant the Metamorphmagus liked him as more than a friend. Which meant the boy had to wonder... did he like Eun in return? Was his crush on Ariana just a hormone fueled ploy to trick his brain, or did he honestly like the girl? Dhyl continued to pace, the thoughts flying. Did he even like boys? Did he like girls, for that matter? Did he like anyone? Everyone? Ugh. This was hard.

{OoC: Part of a plot scene. Snow's on the ground for it, it's mid-late December}

So Cal is where my mind states
But it's not my state of mind
I'm not as ugly, sad as you
Or am I origami, folded up and just pretend
Demented as the motives in your head
I alone am the one you don't know
You need take heed, feed your ego
Make me blind when your eyes close
Sink when you get close, tie me to the bedpost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image

🌹 We'll do it all, everything, on our own. We don't need anything or anyone.
                                                            🌹 I don't quite know how to say how I feel. Those three words are said too much. They're not enough.
                                                            🌹 Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads. I need your grace to remind me to find my own.

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world? 🌹
                                                            Forget what we're told. Before we get too old. Show me a garden that's bursting into life. 🌹

Heather had been walking outside the castle for a while now, observing the snowfall and the beautiful gray day. She wasn't too much of a fan of cold weather, but it was pretty if you could bare to witness it. Even now, she had three layers of clothes on just to keep warm. Her hands were shoved inside the pockets of her coat, a hat pulled over her ears, and a scarf hugged her neck. 'I should get some cocoa after my walk. Maybe find Terren and do a little bit of practicing for the next Music Club meeting.' she thought as she rounded the corner, coming across the Quad. It was so pretty with all the snow, but something had been disturbing the flakes that fell from the sky. More specifically, a someone.

'Dhyl?' What was he doing out here? From what she could see, he was just pacing, back and forth. He seemed to be thinking hard about something, but what? Even his face held a look of confusion upon it. Was her top Chaser upset about something? Heather cautiously approached him, reaching out with her hand to touch his shoulder to alert him of her presence. "Dhyl? Are you okay? You look kinda... not like yourself. Is something the matter?" she asked. He was one of her best friends (it was hard for him not to be, since he lived right next door to her back in Barnton), and she didn't like it when he was troubled. It was in her nature to try to help him, after all.

🌹 All that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see.
                                                            🌹 I don't know where, confused about how as well.

Just know that these things will never change for us at all. 🌹
                                                            If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world? 🌹

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Dhyl kept pacing, thoughts swirling in his head like snowflakes in the air. Crystalline eyes were clouded with worry, obvious to those that had never met the teen before. His breath left in light wisps, only to be taken by the breeze. His head was throbbing and at this point, he just wanted to bury his face in a snowbank.

Out of nowhere, someone touched him, making Dhylan halt in his tracks. All was still, until a female voice spoke up. Dhyl blinked and turned to the source of the voice, noting it to be none other than his best friend. She was asking if he was alright, which caused a sigh. "Yes? No...." he sighed again, "I don't know? I was on a walk through Hogsmeade with Eun, then he starts asking who I like and whatever... Well.. I said I liked Ariana, 'cause I ... do? I don't know?! Eun told me off, saying it was a date and I was a complete arse, but... I don't know what I did wrong! I didn't know Eun liked me?! How the hell was I supposed to know that?!" He gesticulated wildly, trying to prove his point.

"T-the... hard part... now is... I don't know who..." he shook his head, unable to continue. The thoughts stirred faster, spinning inside his head with dizzying speed. He looked deep into Heather's eyes, searching for some sort of help. "How do I know, Heather? I just... I don't know who I can like..."

{OoC: Part of a plot scene. Snow's on the ground for it, it's mid-late December}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image
User Image

🌹 We'll do it all, everything, on our own. We don't need anything or anyone.
                                                            🌹 I don't quite know how to say how I feel. Those three words are said too much. They're not enough.
                                                            🌹 Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads. I need your grace to remind me to find my own.

Forget what we're told. Before we get too old. Show me a garden that's bursting into life. 🌹

Heather blinked at her friend as he explained his troubles. She had heard the rumors last year about his crush on Ari, but had never asked for confirmation. So they were true? Sorta? Well, maybe they were, but not anymore, or something like that. And what's this about Eun? That was the Gryffindor Reserve Seeker that screamed at her brother, wasn't it? She was pretty sure that was the face attached to the name. Apparently, the Korean student liked Dhylan, and wasn't happy with the ebony-haired Chaser's confession of his crush on Ariana. And he even called Dhylan an arse? Anger management issue much? Now Dhyl was all confused and hurt, and she wasn't happy about it.

After hearing everything her friend had to say, Heather nodded her head, thinking of what to say to comfort the boy. "Okay, first off, Eun has some serious anger problems. He flat out screamed at Romy at Gryffindor tryouts because he didn't catch the Snitch, and then stormed off, so I wouldn't take what he has to say very seriously. Secondly, it's hard to tell when someone likes you sometimes, especially if they don't show it very easily. If you didn't know he liked you, then you didn't know. He didn't have to flip out at you like he did, calling you an arse and such. Thirdly, Dhylan Nolynn, you are not a complete arse. You can be one sometimes, but not completely."

She paused. It was a lot to take in, after all. She didn't want to overwhelm him, seeing as he was already pretty stressed out. He seemed to be awaiting an answer from her, as if she held the answers to all of life's difficult questions within her brain. Heather could see that this was really troubling him. She sighed, placing a hand on his shoulder as she looked up at him. "No one really knows, Dhyl. Not at first, anyways. But really, you can like anyone you want to like. If that makes any sense at all..." Heather sighed. Some wisdom she had. Her friend was confused and hurt and the best thing she could come up with was "you can like anyone you want to like." Seriously now?

🌹 All that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see.
                                                            🌹 I don't know where, confused about how as well.

Just know that these things will never change for us at all. 🌹

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Dhyl looked into his friend's eyes, his own wide and full of emotion. How was she able to stay so calm?! The taller teen was doing everything in his power not to collapse and sob in the snow. The blonde began to speak, so Dhyl listened, regarding each and every word. She said Eun should be regarded with a grain of salt, but his words rang true inside Dhylan's head. Wait... Eun yelled at Romy? That wasn't like the happy-go-lucky Korean Dhyl knew.

When Heather said it wasn't really Dhyl's fault for not knowing, the taller teen gave a pathetic nod. "But he seemed so... upset! Like... I feel like I should have known! It... It should have been obvious! Well... then again... No one knows that I like Ariana, apart from you...." He gave another soft nod, blissfully unaware that the majority of the school knew he had puppy-dog eyes for the Hufflepuff Seeker. Heather denied that he was a complete arse, granting that he was sometimes, causing the boy to grin, albeit a small, weak grin.

As the girl paused, the boy did another soul-searching gaze into her eyes, almost as if he was searching for the answer to all his life questions. When again she did speak, her voice was soft, calm, and almost maternal. He could like anyone he wanted? What? Just the females? Males? Everyone? Dhylan showed his confusion through his gaze, he just... didn't understand. How could it be possible to like everyone? A hand went to his hair, where he tugged rather hard on the onyx locks, a look of hurt crossing briefly over blue irises. "It's not... possible! I mean, I know gay and straight... but... I... I think... I don't know, Heather... Where do I fit in?!" With another tug of hair, a tear rolled down his cheek, and he looked away from the girl, instead closing his eyes and turning to face the ground.

"Why can't I just fit in..."

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games