Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:45 pm
First Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera bared her teeth and growled at Nott, literally growled. It sounded almost like a dog voicing a warning to human treading on thin ice. " You will do nothing so stupid as to go off on your own into danger without someone at least remotely capable of helping you." Levera rose to her feet with all the grace of a wild cat and towered over Nott. He was much taller than her, but Levera held the stance of someone who knew how to overpower someone bigger than her.

She tipped her head at him and her gaze softened. Stupid man had gone and done something noble had helped her, had resolved things with Charlotte and Charlotte....well Charlotte.....Levera couldn't find the right word, but "love" came to mind. Charlotte loves him. Levera looked at Charlotte discreetly from the corner of her eye. This time all Levera could see was a young girl trying to be strong, but most likely a little on edge, maybe scared. But Levera couldn't get the image she had of the adult Charlotte out of her mind. Vision Charlotte was a goddess and she commanded Levera's loyalty. And because of that Levera would grudgingly give Nott the same loyalty and respect she paid Charlotte.

Nott had earned himself a bodyguard whether he liked it or not. The bloody male had practically saved her life after all. Her eyes glinted like flint striking steel and she focused her gaze directly on Nott, her eyes, not blinking, staring right into his. Daring him to challenge her. Her body practically screaming that he should fear her and her strength. He would have to order her to stand down before she would let him go on alone.

A part of Levera's mind wished she could retrieve her sword, Karakatsuri, from Yaslana's office. She would have made an incredible vision with the sword, but was still a stunning one. A dark avenging angel, young toned body standing strong in the light, muscled arms peeking from her sleeveless shirt and crossed across her ribcage, the muscles in them twitched dangerously. She stood with her jean clad legs shoulder width apart, the stance looked almost relaxed, but a trained eye could see she was poised to spring into action at any moment. One could just imagine a pair of black wings spread out behind her. Her black hair was picked up by a sudden wind and the tendrils of hair brushed her face, but her expression didn't change and she didn't blink, only continued to stare into Nott's eyes, continued to dare him.

" I will be going with you."

~~~~~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Charlotte felt numbness settle over her. It was like chilly hands had grasped her shoulder and whispered in her ears. Nott was going alone. She tried to retain her shudder, barely registering that Nott was still speak. It all seem to come out as an endless good bye speech. A 'I might not be coming back, so don't hold out any hope for me' speech. Or maybe that was just her mind turning his words into dagger.

She hadn't been up front with Nott just a moment ago. She had given him basic. The bare bones of the pattern she had found. But the runes sketch that he held in his hands, the ones she had spent nights pour over. They spoke of something else. It wasn't the full picture. Clearly it wasn't. She hadn't gotten all the runes, there were only three she had sketched. She almost had to hand it to the craftsmen because the runes were a work of art. Simply in image, complex in meaning. It had been the one reason it had taken so long. The runes were three separate runes, nope they where a sequence. Squared formed from sets of runes all jumbled together. Coloring the chest in even dark shades as they hinted at sinister intention for the chest. Prison, Lock, bound, are runes etch on it and she had sketch them. It is madness... she thought allow that though to bubble to the surface as she stared blankly at the hands that held her sketch. Walking in blindly...deaf to ever bit of reason. Why couldn't I choose wiser friends!

She bit her lips, trying to quell the wave of fear. There were reason why she hadn't gotten into the Gryffindor. She had always known why she hadn't been placed there. This moment just seemed to echo that idea and yet she found herself opening her mouth and saying, "Nuttingham, you must be mad to think I would just sit here in this castle. While you play hero."

She got to her feet, whacking the boy on the head with her sketch book. Glaring at him, she continued, "You-your going to walk into a situation blind without any knowledge of what is going on. I haven't been spending my nights studying these runes and not learning a thing or two about them. I'm going...since I'm the only one with true knowledge of what the chest is and some ideas on how to handle it. Thus by default I must go since logic seems to be failing you."

And me... she thought as she internal shook her head in wonder of how she had manage to turn a logical scolding on telling adults the issue and having them handle it into one of 'let go!'. Brushing some of her hair back she thought, Maybe this was Nott illogic effect her logic...Since that seemed to the only rational reason for my lack of ration...

___________________*___________________
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{{}{Springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather}{}}

Mellow Magpie

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:06 pm
User ImageLevera stood up and came toe to toe with Nott. She was a head shorter than him and much slighter, but there was no mistaking the intensity in her gaze or the fierceness of her character. However, she was also quick to anger. In his face demanding that she be allowed to go. Nott's expression darkened. No. No, no, no. If she went then Charlotte would feel like she had to go and Nott didn't want that. He didn't want her getting caught out late or in Hogsmeade and getting in trouble. He knew how hard Charlotte had worked at making good grades and excelling. He wasn't about to chance that.

He knew that this was all foolish. Maybe even totally unnecessary. But Nott needed to do it. As Yaslana had said, a 'gut feeling'. He knew that he had to go. Perhaps he should do the smart thing and just go to Yaslana. But he really didn't have enough faith in his own intuition at this point. And if worse can to worse, there would always be time to run back up to the school for him. Right?

Levera's eyes had softened and then hardened again. Challenging him. Nott's eyebrow raised as he stared her down with firm resolve. She might have been a lot of help in exploring the passageway and keeping watch for one another. And he had noticed her being quite protective of Charlotte, evidently the story about what happened the night in the empty classroom was known to her. But he was not about to let her endanger Charlotte on a fool's errand.

"Levera, this is going to be a half-cocked, flying by the seat of my arse, stab in the dark. No amount of capability is really going to have much bearing. I barely have enough of an idea what I'm doing to call it a plan. If you really want to be helpful," his voice was firm. "you will make sure that Charlotte does as I said, claims to have no knowledge of this when asked and be each other's alibi for the night. That is how you can be useful. One fool running loose in the Streets of Hogsmeade is going to be plenty. I just need to check his shop."And the chest

Then Charlotte started speaking up but he still glared Levera down. Until he was assaulted by a sketchbook. Spinning off to the side he turned to try to glare at Charlotte while she read him the riot act for being so stupid and insisting that she had to come along but he found a smile curving up the harsh frown of his lips as she stammered and seemed to lose her way in the arguement and was more frazzled then he had ever seen her.

Biting down on the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing. He tried to formulate an arguement or request in language that would convince her to stay. But he was drawing a blank. Probably because he wanted to. Because a part of her wanted her there. Or just wanted to be with her.

Shaking his head, the smile fell away. She had beaten him down merely by her foot-stomping little insistence. But he still knew that she shouldn't go. Knew that it wasn't safe or smart for her to risk getting in trouble. Looking up, his face was serious as he pointed a finger at her to emphasize his point.
"Listen here, you bloody difficult girl, if anything happens, I expect you and Levera to RUN back to the passageway and back to the school. I don't want to have to life the rest of my life with you ragging on me about how it was my fault that you got kicked out of school."

He cringed a little. He had said that to reinforce what she was chancing, hoping that she would reconsider. But when it came out, the mention of her nagging him forever sounded like he was implying that they would be together forever. Clearing his throat he turned back to Levera. "Let's go. And I mean it. If anything happens, you to just get out and either run to Yaslana or forget you were there. I would prefer the second. Now, we have to make quick time. There was a recent dungbomb explosion in a third floor classroom that I have absolutely nothing to do with that the caretaker will be quite busy with. So we need to get to the dungeons, now." With that he turned and made fast tracks in that direction, irritated with himself that she could get whatever she wanted from him. But also happy to have her with him on this.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 pm
First Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image
Levera continued growling at Nott, she wouldn't back down. Not in this matter. The bloody idiot didn't know how to fight. Then he proved her theory wrong as he shot to his feet and accepted her challenge. Telling her to back down.

As she stared at Nott a vision flashed across her eyes, just like the time with Charlotte in the hospital wing. But this vision was different, very different. Nott seemed to morph in front of her eyes. He was taller, loaded with muscle, he exuded a sort of predatory grace. He shifted and his eyes flashed in the light. Levera blinked...they were red, they were unnatural...they were cruel.

Levera's hackles raised and then she was viewing herself through Vision Nott's eyes. Her eyes were what caught Levera/Vision Nott's attention first. They were a brilliant green, more than her own eyes were naturally, her skin was pale, made even more so by the black mask covering the lower half of her face. She also exuded a sort of predatory grace. Levera/Vision Nott couldn't see Vision Levera's mouth, but he/she could tell that her lips were bared in a snarl.

Levera's vision flashed and she was staring back in Vision Nott's eyes. Those red eyes hardened and commanded her to stand down, much like the real Nott was trying to do to her. But Vision Nott was succeeding where real Nott failed. Vision Nott was instilling fear into her, a horrible dread ran through her veins. Vision Nott sneered and growled “Kneel before me, woman, I own you now...”. Levera felt her body resisting and then she was being dragged down to her knees, her head lowered. She wondered where Vision Charlotte was and then an icy chill danced down her spine....this Vision of Nott did not allow for Vision Charlotte's existence...An inhuman scream tore through her as Vision Nott forced her to lie at his feet.

Levera snapped back to reality and realized that Nott was rubbing the back of his head and pointing at Charlotte trying to order her around. She grinned as he told them about the dungbomb's on the third floor, smart boy wasn't going to put up a fight he'd lose. She jogged after him as he raced off.

Levera decided that she had to do everything in her Power to prevent Vision Nott from existing. She knew there was something potentially evil in Nott...the sorting hat must have too, that would explain why it put him in Slytherin. But no future was set in stone and she would stick to Nott like glue to make sure the one she'd seen would never happen.

User Image
User Image

~~~~~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”  

Feverw0lf

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Charlotte like seeing that smile. It had been missing for days and it felt like she hadn't seen it in months, but there it was. Well, briefly. It slipped away and then, as she expected, the words came forth. Strangely enough the lecture brought a smile to her face. It was concern that motivated this, her safety and possible her record matter that much to him. A true friend, she thought as he paused to clear his throat.

For a moment a doubt rose in her head. It wasn't like his concern was unfounded and it could risk her stay at Hogwarts. Then another though came to her and with a reluctant smile she knew she was going. She wasn't a Gryfinndor with great courage, but she was only one out of the three with knowledge needed to keep Nott safe. So for his sake and with the knowledge that Levera had been studying and was pretty good at charms, she raced after the two. Wondering as they left the courtyard, why they had to run. Already she could feel the coming tiredness and winded feeling of running, And I thought those blast Astronomy tower stairs would count as exercise.

___________________*___________________
{{}{Springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather}{}}

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:31 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz walked into the quad area and sat on one of the railings around the courtyard. He had his guitar with him and he began to play the tunes to a song he was writing. He wanted to make sure it was perfect before he showed it to Lucy. He sang the words quietly as he played the guitar part of the song.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:32 am
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? The Quad
What's on my mind? Oz!
My desire?Squeak of joy!
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Baby, I can feel your halo"

Lucy dashed down the stairs, through the exit of the Clock Tower and finally let herself slide beside Oz, placing a kiss on his lips rapidly with a joyful beam painted on her lips, "Hey," she said brightly with a smile while putting her book down on the floor beside her. She looked back up at Oz and pushed a strand of blonde hair behind her ear, "What's up?"

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:39 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz looked up when Lucy began to approach and quickly pushed the parchment with the song out of view, then sat his guitar down next to him. When she kissed him, he kissed back, then smiled at her. "Hey Lu," he said, watching her brush a strand of her hair back behind her ear. "Not much is up. Just practicing this song that Ed suggested. How about you?" he asked, hoping his diversion worked.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:13 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? The Quad
What's on my mind? Oz!
My desire?Squeak of joy!
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy smiled sweetly and tilted her head to the side as she watched him hide a piece of parchment, but didn't say anything, "Oooooh, show me," her grey eyes brightened excitedly as she bit her bottom lip with a Cheshire grin. She simply shrugged and forced a small smile, "Nothing much, really. The usual."

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz glanced down at the parchment, then back up to Lucy. "Oh, uh, well, it's not finished yet and Ed would be really unhappy if I shared it yet. It's uh, well, special to him." He shifted again and turned fully to face Lucy. "So, with the summer coming up, what are you going to be doing?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:55 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? The Quad
What's on my mind? Oz!
My desire?Squeak of joy!
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy pouted and faked puppy eyes at Oz for an instant before letting out a small, heavy sigh and shrugging, "Fine," she paused for a moment and looked back up at Oz with a smile, "I'm staying with Tammy this summer."

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz nodded. "Ah, Tammy's place huh? You know, she lives right by where I do. Couple blocks away, actually." He smirked. "Oh, and there's this really cool nightclub not too far away that we could totally check out."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:18 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? The Quad
What's on my mind? Oz!
My desire?Squeak of joy!
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy's eyes brightened with a thrill and shock of joy, forcing her to smile brightly, "Really?", she smirked and tilted her head to the side as she listened to Oz talk about the nightclub. It sounded interested, "Yeah, that'd be wicked cool."

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz smirked at her and stroked her cheek. "I thought this summer was gonna suck, with no Lucy to light my day. But apparently, I was wrong. I kinda like being wrong sometimes." He leaned in to kiss her neck and then smiled at her.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:57 pm
]
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? The Quad
What's on my mind? Oz!
My desire?Squeak of joy!
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

A light tint of pink rose to Lucy's pale cheeks as Oz stroked her cheek, but smiled softly, "being wrong's good sometimes, I guess", she smirked and blushed once more when he placed a kiss on her neck. She loved that action, it made her shiver, "So I'll see you in the summer, I guess." she said with a teasing smirk.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items