Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:16 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐”Š๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”‰๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ก๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏ x
เฎ’ Pureblood เฎ’ First Year Slytherin เฎ’ xxxxx

< Winter 2034 >
                                                      โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

xxx ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ,
                                                      xxx ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
                                                      xxx ๐™ธ๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘!
                                                      xxx ๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ--
                                                      xxx ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
                                                      xxx ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘

โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

Garnet, with his wary instincts, immediately heard the footsteps coming to his way, so he was ready to just avoid whoever it was to avoid bumping. However, it turned out that the footsteps were meant for him, as shown when she spoke up to him asking about his name. The young Slytherin stopped in his footsteps and narrowed his green eyes at her, especially when he acknowledged the fact that she was that Gryffindor girl in his year. He wanted to snap at her and tell her to go away, but doing that would only make him more alone tat he already was. Well, sure, he hang out with Richard from time to time, even Deaus the ghost boy. But still... Taking a huffed sigh, he answered her tersely as if trying to hold back his annoyance, "Garnet Mortemer, we're both first years, am I correct?" Then he just stopped like that and didn't say more until she went to apologize to him, which made his face soften slightly, "Yeah, I know. You're from Gryffindor, right?" Despite his efforts to be as courteous as possible, he took a step back when Lucy attempted to peer onto his book. Well, yes, it was just technically a textbook about Herbology, but Garnet has grown a habit of keeping himself at a certain distance to people he wasn't close with. "Erm, it's a book about Herbology. I like gardening... and plants." He tapped his finger on the page of the book as if thinking about what he should say next, as if he was pulling himself some teeth, "Why do you ask?" He was into the cycle again of thinking of why she was here, talking to him, to begin with. After all, he was usually surprised anyone who grew up in a magical family and community would want to talk to him as if he wasn't feeling any isolation.

โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ-- xxx
                                                      ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž... xxx
                                                      ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šž๐š— xxx
                                                      ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ: ๐™ธ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š—! xxx
                                                      ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• xxx
                                                      ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ... xxx

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                      ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ [Lucy] ๐šŠ๐š [Courtyard]

โ™ ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข โ™ ๐”„๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข โ™ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข ๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ค โ™

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      out of character

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผดx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ˜…xxx๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผฆ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฒxxxโ˜…xxx๏ผฐ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผค

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Lucy snapped her fingers when the boy mentioned his name. "Yes, Garnet! Should have known that, silly me," she laughed self-consciously. Thinking on it now, his name was familiar; she thought she'd heard her grandparents mention his family once or twice but honestly, Lucy hadn't been paying attention; she'd been too busy trying not to p***k her fingers as she did some basic cross-stitch embroidery. She nodded in confirmation when he stated they were both first years and that she was in Gryffindor.

While Lucy hadn't actually noticed Garnet's tone when he first addressed her, she did see him step back when she stepped too close without realising. She hurried back, pulling her hands out out her jacket's pockets in apology. "I didn't even notice I did that, sorry!" she apologised. She mentally chastised herself for not watching what she was doing, she was being really inconsiderate this year. Garnet uncomfortably said that he liked gardening and plants before asking why she was interested. "I was just interested," she told him. "We haven't actually talked and it's already winter so I thought I might say hi. We are classmates." That and it would have been nice to have some company. She never actually took a walk on her own, she was usually accompanied by her brother or grandfather and going out alone in the snow now only reminded her of that.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                                  a txxthe Quadxxxxxw i t hxxGarnet
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxcuriousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxlayers of clothing

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                              - - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:13 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐”Š๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”‰๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ก๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏ x
เฎ’ Pureblood เฎ’ First Year Slytherin เฎ’ xxxxx

< Winter 2034 >

xxx ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ,
                                                      xxx ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
                                                      xxx ๐™ธ๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘!
                                                      xxx ๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ--
                                                      xxx ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
                                                      xxx ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘

"I hope that you could still remember it throughout the year, then?" Garnet asked, raising an eyebrow. He wasn't being mean or anything, it was just that he was wondering if Lucy was really that forgetful or was he just too quiet in classes to start with. Unless it's Herbology, he always participated in that class. He sighed in relief when, thank God, she took a step back and apologized for... invading his space. Unsure what to say, the young Slytherin simply nodded translating that he accepted her apology, though it was going to take a while before he shake off that uncomfortable feeling. Closing his textbook, and carrying it with both of his arms, the type when people hold things as if they were hugging them and about to fall off from their arms. "Ah... Well, yeah... Back at home, I always help my grandmor in tending the garden in our home. I find it, well, relaxing if you ask me. That's why I love Herbology class alot." He looked down to his feet, then he looked up again when Lucy told him about the fact that they never actually talked and just wanted to say hi. Surprisingly, Garnet made a small smile and nodded, "Oh, merci- I mean, thank you" Okay that was bit embarassing, because he always talk to his family at home in French so there were times that he could suddenly slip in French while speaking English. "I don't mind having company, I think. I didn't talk to people that much, aside from Deaus... or Richard."

๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ-- xxx
                                                      ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž... xxx
                                                      ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šž๐š— xxx
                                                      ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ: ๐™ธ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š—! xxx
                                                      ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• xxx
                                                      ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ... xxx

๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ [Lucy] ๐šŠ๐š [Courtyard]

โ™ ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข โ™ ๐”„๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข โ™ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข ๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ค โ™

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      out of character

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผดx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ˜…xxx๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผฆ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฒxxxโ˜…xxx๏ผฐ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผค

"I will," Lucy nodded enthusiastically. Now that they'd actually spoken and he wasn't just another random face in the crowd, Lucy was sure she wouldn't forget Garnet's name. It'd be really embarrassing otherwise. Garnet nodded when she apologised, closing his book and holding it in front of him. He explained how he always helped his grandmother at home in their garden and Lucy nodded her head. "I don't like gardening myself," Lucy said, shuddering internally at the thought of all the dirt, "but helping your grandmother sounds awesome." her own grandmother didn't care about the gardens back home, that was usually delegated to her grandfather. "My Nana prefers to tell my brother and I stories about her time as an auror. It isn't exactly relaxing but it's fun," Lucy shrugged. Her grandmother considered storytelling and reading more worthy of her time than 'spending hours looking after shrubs', which Lucy privately agreed with; it left someone at home to keep her company other than her mum while Daniel and their granddad got themselves dirty in the gardens. She grinned when Garnet thanked her in french before quickly correcting himself. "Do you speak French often at home?" she couldn't help but tease, although she was genuinely curious as well. Her smile didn't waver when he said he didn't mind the company, merely getting wider. "That's good, I'd hate to walk out here alone."

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                                  a txxthe Quadxxxxxw i t hxxGarnet
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxcuriousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxlayers of clothing

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                              You forgot to quote me 8'D
                                                              Also sorry, got busy with my classes

Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:14 pm
Anna Adair
Hogwarts Student
Slytherin

Anna walked into the quad and found a tree to sit and lean against. She smiled as she sat against the tree and looked at the stars. She missed home but wouldn't let it show. As she stared at the stars she was naming constellations in her head and thinking about the classes she had during the day. She looked forward to History of Magic. She already knew she wouldn't like her charms teacher, the teacher looked more like she should have been an artist and not teaching. She looked around the quad to see everything.
OOC:

=Text
=Speech
=Thoughts

Username Here

Username Here

Username Here

Username Here

Username Here

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Third Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard was enjoying his evening. It was just after dinner and he had decided to go for a walk along the grounds. It was nice to do before it got dark and before curfew. Plus homework was annoying. Unless it was astronomy because that was the only subject the Gryffindor cared about. Divination wasnโ€™t too bad. It was a subject heโ€™d wanted to take at least. Walking along Richard made his way to the Quad. It was closer to where the Gryffindor tower was so that heโ€™d have an easier trip back to his common room. He wouldnโ€™t want to be late when curfew rolled around. Granted he wasnโ€™t exactly worried about breaking that rule.

As Richard walked he found himself looking above at the stars that had appeared in the night sky. He always liked to look at them. Glancing around every now and then, he made sure he wasnโ€™t going to walk into anything or anyone. Seeing a Slytherin girl he recognized her from the sorting. She was one of the girls who had been talking with his cousin. She too looked to be interested in the world above. โ€œHello,โ€ Richard greeted as he walked over to her. โ€œMind if I ask what brings you out here?โ€ He asked. โ€œIโ€™m Richard by the way. Most around here call me Rich.โ€ He introduced so that she at least knew he was. Nothing like some random Gryffindor coming up to you asking something that was hardly any of their business. Course she didnโ€™t have to answer. Richard didnโ€™t care one way or another.

Status : Enjoying the evening...
                                                  With : First year Slytherin (Anna)

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

Slytherin Lord

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:42 pm
Anna Adair
Hogwarts Student
Slytherin

Anna stared at the stars and thought about her time so far at Hogwarts. As she was looking at the stars a boy came up and introduced himself. He said his name was Rich and he asked her what brought her out there."The stars bring me out here, I could stare at them all the time if I could, also it is a nice night. Nice to meet you, Rich. My name is Anna."Anna smiled"I just needed time away from the common room for a while. Since it is a nice night I came out to look at the stars, something about them helps me stay calm." Anna quickly quieted realizing he probably doesn't care about that stuff."What draws you out here?"Anna asked calmly
OOC:

=Text
=Speech
=Thoughts

murruelecreuset

Username Here

Username Here

Username Here

Username Here

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:11 pm
User Image

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผคx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ˜…xxx๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผฆ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฒxxxโ˜…xxx๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผฅx๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

Lucy paced around as she waited for Roo to arrive, more out of restlessness but also because of nerves. She'd been having a good school year; Daniel was finally at Hogwarts to pester to her heart's content (not he minded much anyway), she got to spend time with Alec and her other friends, and most of her new classes were interesting. However, one thing, a person actually, that had been bothering her was Roo. He hadn't done wrong at allโ€”he and Lucy barely talked anywayโ€”but Lucy increasingly found herself staring at him and being more self-conscious around him. She wasn't stupid, she'd heard other girls from her year talking about their feelings and crushes and Lucy could put the pieces together: she had a crush on Reuben Horne. It was easy to accept; Roo was good-looking, and he seemed really sweet, even though he sometimes acted like a dork who just couldn't sit still (not that it put Lucy off, it was kind of cute). It wasn't like she could deny it anyway; Lucy doubted she was subtle about it either. She couldn't seem to look him in the eye and when she did, she usually felt her cheeks heat up before she quickly looked away, she was alittle ashamed to admit that she'd found herself staring at him rather paying attention in class more than once.

However, accepting her crush meant that Lucy had to do something about it. Should she just stay silent and hope it passes, or should she talk to him about it? Admittedly, the first option was incredibly unappealing, but Lucy's best friend was Alec and she knew better than most that boys her age did not like discussing feelings and what not. But after a couple of months, Lucy decided to take action. Staying silent was not in her nature and she wasn't going to keep mum about a crush. And so, despite the bright blush that she knew she had, she managed to corner Roo after class and asked him to meet her in the Quad to talk, which was where she was now. Waiting. Trying not to imagine all the ways she could screw this up. She hoped he'd come soon.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                            a txxthe Quadxxxxxw i t hxxno one (yet)
                                                            f e e l i n gxxanxiousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxsomething nice?

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                        โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Wales

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:36 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                Thatโ€™s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Gแ–‡Yแ–ดแ–ดIแ‘Žแ—ชOแ–‡ || Tแ•ผIแ–‡แ—ช Yแ•ฎแ—ฉแ–‡ || แ•ผแ—ฉแ’ชแ–ดแ—ทแ’ชOOแ—ช

Roo had to admit, he'd been blind-sided by the fact that Lucy had cornered him outside of class and asked him to meet her in the quad. He had figured that maybe it had something to do with Flick, but for the life of him he couldn't figure out what. After all, while she did tend to rub people the wrong way, she usually kept to her friend Phoebe the creepy Slytherin and stayed away from most other people. Roo wasn't certain if it was because of Byuch either, since his other cousin could insult someone just by opening his mouth. He'd heard lots of complaints regarding his younger cousin already, and hoped for Byuch's sake that maybe Detch coming to school would lessen some of it. Either way, between his human cousin and his half-goblin one, he was pretty sure that someone had ticked off Lucy enough that she had to talk to him alone outside of class.

Stepping outside, he looked around and caught sight of Lucy standing by herself looking like she was fidgeting worse than he was on his worst days. She also looked... Well, she looked like she dressed up a bit, and suddenly Roo started connecting the dots that maybe his cousins weren't the cause of yet another incident between him and someone else in the school. He started forward, blinking and wondering if somehow he was underdressed or something when he got to her.
                                                "Um, hey Lucy. You look nice. You, um, you wanted to talk to me?" Sure it sounded lame, but he had been caught a bit off-guard. He didn't think that he was going to be in trouble, maybe. Unless he did something stupid, that is.

Thinking: .............Why is Lucy all dressed up?
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All my life Iโ€™ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Canโ€™t slow down
                                                Iโ€™m a rollinโ€™ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                Iโ€™m a lone red rover

oyehh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:23 pm
User Image

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผคx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ˜…xxx๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผฆ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฒxxxโ˜…xxx๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผฅx๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

Lucy jumped and whirled around when she heard someone call her name, her cheeks heating up when she saw that it was Roo. Great reaction there. She coughed awkwardly. "Uh, hey," she managed to get out, flushing darker at his compliment even as she resisted a face-palm. 'Hey?' She couldn't have gone for a more stupid greeting if she tried. She couldn't focus on that though, not now at least when she had something to say. However, it didn't seem like the rest of her body agreed with her because when she opened her mouth to reply, the words got stuck in her throat and she couldn't get any sound out. She swallowed reflexively, then tried again. "Um, Roo," she started, before pausing to take a deep breath; she just needed to say it quickly, rip off the bandage so to speak. She could do this. "I like you," she said in a rush. "As in, I think I might like you, and not just in the friendly sort of way. I know we don't talk much, but I'd like to know if you like me back, maybe we could go to Hogsmeade together this weekend?" The end of her confession trailed off awkwardly, but Lucy looked at Roo almost defiantly despite her red face, waiting anxiously for his reply. She hoped he didn't laugh; he didn't seem like the type, but Lucy couldn't help it.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            a txxthe Quadxxxxxw i t hxxRoo
                                                            f e e l i n gxxanxiousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxsomething nice?

o o c
                                                        โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Wales

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:50 am
User Image

________________________

Felix was out in a usually empty quad. Well at this time of day it was. He was sitting in the grass and had a total of three cats sitting in front of him and a funny hairless one on his shoulders. They were random cats whose owners were of the student body but they didnt mind free food. He had a small container with him he was opening which got them meowing. He carefuly dished out some cat safe food he snuck out from the great hall. โ€œYou guys share ok. I got plenty. No need to hog it all.โ€ He said patting one as the cats dined. The one on his shoulder was rubbing its face in Felixโ€™s hair making Felix chuckle. โ€œHey now I got yours too, I know you prefer chicken.โ€ He pulled a bit of the white meat out and let the cat eat from his hand while it stayed on his shoulders. This is where Felix was the happiest. Animals were never mean unless you did something mean to it. But if you're nice they typically nice to you. Well the non obviously dangerous ones. But these cats were not dangerous in the slightest He knew they weren't his cats but he still loved when they were happy. Perhaps someday he could get one.

Ooc:i swear i proofread xP just fixing some opps

________________________

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:38 am
User Image

( Scottish Muggleborn ๏ฟญ Second Year Ravenclaw ๏ฟญ Reserve Seeker ) โ†ซ

I'ะผ ฮฑ ัฮตcะบlฮตั•ั• ะผฮนั•ั‚ฮฑะบฮต, I'ะผ ฮฑ cฯƒld ะธฮนgะฝั‚'ั• ฮนะธั‚ฮฑะบฮต
                                                        I'ะผ ฮฑ ฯƒะธฮต ะธฮนgะฝั‚ ั‚ฯƒฯƒ lฯƒะธg, I'ะผะผฮฑ cฯƒะผฮต ฯƒะธ ั‚ฯƒฯƒ ั•ั‚ัฯƒะธg
                                                        All ะผั‡ lฮนฦ’ฮต I'ฮฝฮต ะฒฮตฮตะธ lฮนฮฝฮนะธg ฮนะธ ั‚ะฝฮต ฦ’ฮฑั•ั‚ lฮฑะธฮต
                                                        Cฮฑะธ'ั‚ ั•lฯƒฯ‰ dฯƒฯ‰ะธ, I'ะผ ฮฑ ัฯƒllฮนะธ' ฦ’ัฮตฮนgะฝั‚ ั‚ัฮฑฮนะธ
                                                        Oะธฮต ะผฯƒัฮต ั‚ฮนะผฮต gฯƒั‚ั‚ฮฑ ั•ั‚ฮฑัั‚ ฮฑll ฯƒฮฝฮตั! Cฮฑะธ'ั‚ ั•lฯƒฯ‰ dฯƒฯ‰ะธ, I'ะผ ฮฑ lฯƒะธฮต ัฮตd ัฯƒฮฝฮตั

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ– ฯ€ โ™ซ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

It was a nice day in the weekend and Edgar rarely walked his dog Caroll in the Quad. Usually it was the garden but now Edgar decided to have a change of scene. Besides, Caroll was bored in there anyway so here they were, but then she was quite a lazy dog. The dog was on a leash, just in case she goes around sniffing other people and kneazles. "Okay Caroll, I'm going to trust you to not yip around, okay?" Edgar pet the dog before releasing the leash from the collar, watching it sniff around and follow Edgar around. Then in the corner of his eye he saw Felix tending about four cats with food, which was very cute. "Hi Felix," the Ravenclaw greeted cheerfully, genuinely beaming for his friend, "And aww, I didn't know you're a cat person. We have a cat at home, but it's my brother's cat. So my dog and his cat get along well." He gestured at his Retriever, "Ack, sorry. This is Caroll, she's the most laid-back Golden Retriever I know. She never bites, not even cats."

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

I'ะผะผฮฑ ะฝฯƒld ะผั‡ cฮฑัdั• clฯƒั•ฮต, I'ะผะผฮฑ ฯ‰ัฮตcะบ ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ I lฯƒฮฝฮต ะผฯƒั•ั‚
                                                        I'ะผ ฮฑ ฦ’ฮนัั•ั‚-clฮฑั•ั• lฮตั‚-dฯƒฯ‰ะธ, I'ะผ ฮฑ "ั•ะฝฯ…ั‚ ฯ…ฯ, ั•ฮนั‚ dฯƒฯ‰ะธ"
                                                        I ฮฑะผ ฮฑ ะฝฮตฮฑd cฮฑั•ฮต; I ฮฑะผ ั‚ะฝฮต cฯƒlฯƒั ฯƒฦ’ ะฒฯƒฯƒะผ-
                                                        Tะฝฮฑั‚'ั• ะธฮตฮฝฮตั ฮฑััฮนฮฝฮนะธg ฮฑะธd ั‡ฯƒฯ… ฮฑัฮต ั‚ะฝฮต ฯฮฑั‡ ัฮฑฮนั•ฮต-
                                                        Alฯ‰ฮฑั‡ั• ฮฑ ั‚ฯƒฯ…cะฝ ฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฯƒฦ’ ฮฝฮนฮตฯ‰ ฮฑะธd I ฮฑะผ ั‚ะฝฮต cฯƒlฯƒั ฯƒฦ’ ะฒฯƒฯƒะผ

xxxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝฮฑrฮฑcั‚erxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                        wะฝeษด - Fall 2040 โ†ซxx
                                                        wะฝere - Quad โ†ซxxxx
                                                        wฮนั‚ะฝ - Caroll the Golden Retriever, Felix, Cats
                                                        โ†ซxxxxxx

Kungfuemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:49 pm
User Image

________________________

Felix coaxed the one kitten down as it little paw needles were digging into his shoulder and it was happily munching at the chicken when Felix heard a familiar voice. It was Eddie but it still made him jump. He was use to getting scolded when strays would follow him home. He knew they followed him cause he feed them. At least they learned to only follow him to the neighborhood park. He look supprised when he looked over but it quickly softened when he was certian it was his friend and the golden retriever. "Yea cats are cool I like any animal though." Felix said petting Caroll the dog who had approached Felix. He smilled at the dog who enjoyed the petting. "I want to get a pet but I can't." He so wanted one. He even tried his mom. She wanted to get him one but his dad didnt like animals, or Felix for that matter. Mabye some day.

________________________

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:49 am
User Image

( Scottish Muggleborn ๏ฟญ Second Year Ravenclaw ๏ฟญ Reserve Seeker ) โ†ซ

I'ะผ ฮฑ ัฮตcะบlฮตั•ั• ะผฮนั•ั‚ฮฑะบฮต, I'ะผ ฮฑ cฯƒld ะธฮนgะฝั‚'ั• ฮนะธั‚ฮฑะบฮต
                                                        I'ะผ ฮฑ ฯƒะธฮต ะธฮนgะฝั‚ ั‚ฯƒฯƒ lฯƒะธg, I'ะผะผฮฑ cฯƒะผฮต ฯƒะธ ั‚ฯƒฯƒ ั•ั‚ัฯƒะธg
                                                        All ะผั‡ lฮนฦ’ฮต I'ฮฝฮต ะฒฮตฮตะธ lฮนฮฝฮนะธg ฮนะธ ั‚ะฝฮต ฦ’ฮฑั•ั‚ lฮฑะธฮต
                                                        Cฮฑะธ'ั‚ ั•lฯƒฯ‰ dฯƒฯ‰ะธ, I'ะผ ฮฑ ัฯƒllฮนะธ' ฦ’ัฮตฮนgะฝั‚ ั‚ัฮฑฮนะธ
                                                        Oะธฮต ะผฯƒัฮต ั‚ฮนะผฮต gฯƒั‚ั‚ฮฑ ั•ั‚ฮฑัั‚ ฮฑll ฯƒฮฝฮตั! Cฮฑะธ'ั‚ ั•lฯƒฯ‰ dฯƒฯ‰ะธ, I'ะผ ฮฑ lฯƒะธฮต ัฮตd ัฯƒฮฝฮตั

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ– ฯ€ โ™ซ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

When Felix gave Eddie this shocked looked, he couldn't help but tilt his head in confusion. He was simply saying hi with his usual cheerful voices, they've been friends for a year, so he didn't understand why would Felix act as if he was being called out by Professor Hill. So many theories came to his head, but Eddie pushed them away as he was convinced that unless Felix talks about it, the Ravenclaw will simply assume that this theories were wrong unless proven otherwise.

He did smirk as he watched Felix pet Caroll, who was obviously happy about it given the wagging tail. "I'm kind of a dog person," he shrugged, then frowned when Felix confessed that he's not allowed to get a pet, "That's kind of lame..." Edgar just knew that his stepmum didn't like pet, mainly because she has no time to do so because of being too busy taking any case she could get her hands on. Ugh.

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

I'ะผะผฮฑ ะฝฯƒld ะผั‡ cฮฑัdั• clฯƒั•ฮต, I'ะผะผฮฑ ฯ‰ัฮตcะบ ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ I lฯƒฮฝฮต ะผฯƒั•ั‚
                                                        I'ะผ ฮฑ ฦ’ฮนัั•ั‚-clฮฑั•ั• lฮตั‚-dฯƒฯ‰ะธ, I'ะผ ฮฑ "ั•ะฝฯ…ั‚ ฯ…ฯ, ั•ฮนั‚ dฯƒฯ‰ะธ"
                                                        I ฮฑะผ ฮฑ ะฝฮตฮฑd cฮฑั•ฮต; I ฮฑะผ ั‚ะฝฮต cฯƒlฯƒั ฯƒฦ’ ะฒฯƒฯƒะผ-
                                                        Tะฝฮฑั‚'ั• ะธฮตฮฝฮตั ฮฑััฮนฮฝฮนะธg ฮฑะธd ั‡ฯƒฯ… ฮฑัฮต ั‚ะฝฮต ฯฮฑั‡ ัฮฑฮนั•ฮต-
                                                        Alฯ‰ฮฑั‡ั• ฮฑ ั‚ฯƒฯ…cะฝ ฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฯƒฦ’ ฮฝฮนฮตฯ‰ ฮฑะธd I ฮฑะผ ั‚ะฝฮต cฯƒlฯƒั ฯƒฦ’ ะฒฯƒฯƒะผ

xxxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝฮฑrฮฑcั‚erxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                        wะฝeษด - Fall 2040 โ†ซxx
                                                        wะฝere - Quad โ†ซxxxx
                                                        wฮนั‚ะฝ - Caroll the Golden Retriever, Felix, Cats
                                                        โ†ซxxxxxx

Kungfuemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:37 pm
User Image

________________________

Felix kept petting Caroll's head who had proceded to lick his hand clean as it smelled of food. "Yea my dad isn't fond of animals. Really the only reason I dont have one." Felix said willing to open up a smidge for Eddie. He had yet to make fun of him and even seemed to go put of his way to be nice to him. He almost be a bad friend for not trusting him at least some what. He didnt talk much with anyone else. He have passing conversations in the commonroom but not much else. Even in class he barly raise his hand. He was still making good grades. His mom got him a treat for good grades last year. His dad he got a disinterested grunt. At least he had looked at it.

________________________

Julian Galaksylph

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff