Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:44 pm
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ I'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ,
"Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪᴛ." Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴ'
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I, I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀʏɪɴ', ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜɪɢʜ

Leiland was walking outside, letting the chilly wind ruffle his hair. He had his bookbag over his shoulder, going to meet Kendall for a nice study session. She was way better than him at Herbology and he really, really needed to get back in Professor Hill's good graces. Once he reached the little courtyard, Lee set his bag down beside the wall of the castle. He used his sweater hem to clean off his glasses and try to get rid of the odd layer of blur that seemed to settle on the lenses. After they were clean enough, he set the heavy frames back on his nose and shivered a bit, looking around in search for Kendall.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Quad
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One Yet
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Study Session
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why are they always blurry?

Kungfudemoness

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:01 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

I wake up every evening
                                          With a big smile on my face
                                          And it never feels out of place
                                          And you're still probably working
                                          At a nine to five pace
                                          I wonder how bad that tastes

Jarrett and his cronies were bored. He already had some dweeb taking care of an essay for him so he had time to kill. He had picked up a new posse member bringing their little gang to five. One of his more trusted ones nudged him and pointed out one of Jarrett's favorite targets. Smirking and walking over he shoulder checked Lee not as hard at that one time but definitely wasn't an accident. "Hey Spaztard what are you doing out here all by yourself?" Jarrett said coming to the front of lee while his buddies more formed a group around lee. Not too close but close enough.

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself
                                                              Where'd it all go wrong?
                                                              But the list goes on and on
                                                              And truth be told I miss you
                                                              And truth be told I'm lying

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:13 pm
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ I'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ,
"Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪᴛ." Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴ'
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I, I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀʏɪɴ', ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜɪɢʜ

Leiland slid his glasses back off, scrubbing furiously at them again. Apparently he missed a spot. Just as he was pushing them on again, he saw someone he very much didn't want to see. Oh boy. He took a few shaky steps back when Jarrett pushed against him, the smaller boy looking a little uneasy. Jarrett quickly insulted him, then questioned if he was alone. He knew not to say he was alone, it was just basic survival. "N-no, I'm no...not alone. I-I've got l-lots com-ming." He paused, trying to find a way out of Jarrett's circle of assholes. Damn it. He wrapped his arms around himself, but decided this time he would make his stand. It was only fair. "A-and don't... don't call me sp-spaz. I'm not! I'm n-not a ******** spaz." He gently pushed Jarrett, trying to walk away before he got eaten alive by bullies.

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Quad
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jarrett and his Minions
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Study Session
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Aw hell

Kungfudemoness

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:39 pm
User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier had gotten some peppermint toads from a third year that could go to Hogsmeade. He had decided to have fun and eat them outside as he worked on his potions homework. Xavier looked up when he heard swearing. And just in time to see the biggest jerk of his year Jarrett mock poor Lee's stutter by limiting in in a stupid tone and shoving Lee. Screw this Xavier was not going to let this just happen. Shutting his book and closing the candy he marched over shoving aside one of his stupid lackeys to get in Jarrett business. "Knock out off jerk, don't you have something better to do?" Xavier said angrily. Xavier never really kept the fact he had a missing leg a secret. He was never ashamed of it, it was the one thing he really hated getting teased about. Jarrett chose just that to retaliate. "What you going to do about it peg leg? You don't even have a proper leg to stand on." Xavier was not sure he really thought it through when he decked Jarrett across the face. It just felt right.

Ooc: all cronies are free to use!
                                                                          Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.

Miss Gryffindork

Cara MiaKitty][/quote]
                                                                          [quote="Diamond Wales

Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall was scowling long before she got within earshot of the crowd that had formed in the courtyard. She'd been minding her own business, on her way to meet Lee to help him with his Herbology homework. Totally intending to be a good student and not cause problems. But apparently that wasn't how today was going to go. She didn't need to be able to hear to know that Lee was in the middle of the altercation. After all, this was where she'd been planning on meeting him, and Jarrett loved to make an arse of himself with her best friend. She wished she could've beaten Xavier to them, if only because her housemate being down a limb made him that much easier to pick on, too. She was almost there just in time to see Xavier hit Jarrett int he face, something she knew wasn't going to be met with anything good.

spaceShe watched as one of Jarrett's stupid cronies (where did he even find these idiots?) stepped in to try and go after Xavier. She rushed the group, throwing herself between her housemate and the other boy, glaring daggers.
                                                  "Touch either of them and you'll be drinking your own blood, mates," she threatened, stepping closer and squaring up to the boy.

space"Ooh, I'm so scared," he mocked, snickering. "What're you gonna do, huh? Little girl like you. Bet you hit like a fly."

spaceKendall's eyes narrowed, lip curling into a sneer.
                                                  "Just try me, you bloody ugly waste of space!" she replied, bumping her chest against his. The boy rolled his eyes, and then suddenly reared back. She saw the hit coming a mile away, and ducked it easily. "C'mon, try harder than tha-"

spaceBefore she could finish the sentence, one of the other boys threw his own punch, one she didn't see coming due to being focused on the first boy. She barely resisted tensing up, letting her neck turn with the fist in her cheek to avoid getting hurt too badly. Quidditch was good for something, after all. She snarled, turning and throwing her own punch at the boy. "Cheap shot, p***k," she yelled, her fist landing against his shoulder as he evaded. It was dumb to start a fight when there were five of them and only one of her (plus Xavier, so two, since he'd already hit Jarrett), but she'd not really started it. Just walked in on it. Not her fault. Like hell was she going to keep behaving herself when Jarrett and his idiot friends were being mean to her friends. She just hoped a teacher or somebody showed up before she and Xavier and Lee were all smears on the cobblestones.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

wнere - Courtyard
                                                  wнen - November 2044
                                                  wιтн - Lee, Xavier, Jarrett
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:19 pm
User Image
                                                You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
                                                Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground
                                                We are the jack-o-lanterns in July
                                                Setting fire to the sky
                                                He-here comes this rising tide
                                                So come on

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sεcσиd Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя || Яεѕεяνε Kεερεя

════════════════════════

Eve was walking along with Lia and Bethany, the three going to meet Lillith in the library. Of course her sister had to do extra studying, but it seemed like she merely lived there. Eve had to wonder why that was considering that she would imagine Ravenclaw was pretty much one giant library, but then again, she had never visited. As it was, the Gryffindor was enjoying her time before being stuck in a library for hours on end before she heard a commotion in the courtyard. Frowning, she glanced over just as Bethany tutted in annoyance. "Oh, this looks wonderful. Is that Zywiec and his cronies? I bet you anything he insulted Holt and everyone jumped in."

Eve narrowed her own eyes as she observed the scene before her. Holt seemed to be surrounded, with Xavier and Kendall, her housemate and dormmate respectively, jumping in to defend him. Then Eve heard someone call Kendall a girl and she couldn't hit. Disregarding her cousin's "Oh for Merlin's sake, Eve!" the redhead charged forward as soon as she saw the hit connect. She balled up her own fist and threw her own punch at the first boy that swung. "Hey, if you wanna insult girls so much, fine, take on this girl!" She felt her fist connect with the boy's jaw solidly, and while she was happy that her brother's instructions on how to hit had paid off and concradulating herself, the boy snarled and swung at her. That connected with her shoulder and Eve glared. "One lucky hit. That's all you get." With that the redhead threw herself into the fight.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ex-cuse me, did he just insult girls?
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked
                                                One maniac at a time we will take it back
                                                You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
                                                So dance alone to the beat of your heart

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:10 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Quad
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lee, several others
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Pandemonium
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What is going on?!

Brennie was wandering the grounds, searching for Lia. He thought she'd mentioned going to... one of the courtyard. He'd already checked the entrance courtyard and the stone circle, but he was determined. Well, his brain was. His nose was rather cold. Instead of giving up, Brennie wrapped his scarf around himself a little tighter and kept going. He was walking toward the quad when he heard commotion. Oh boy. He quickened his pace, hurrying over to see a fight breaking out. He looked over at Lia, then looked back at the scene before them.

Standing in the middle, looking terrified, was another second year, Leiland, if he remembered right. Brennie drew in a breath, gathering courage. He walked quickly toward the circle, then did an odd shimmy to get in between a couple of the angry looking people. As soon as he was in the middle, he felt his heartbeat in his throat. He'd have to remember Aunt Cyd's fighting tips... just in case. He wrapped an arm around the boy, trying to calm him when he jumped a bit. "Shh, it's okay. Come on, let's get outta here." Lee nodded, so Brennie looked around. After a second, he found an opening and waltzed out, keeping Lee by his side. Once out of the fighting circle, Brennie found a safe place to sit, and began quietly questioning Lee for any injuries he may have. Luckily, he seemed relatively unscathed. Now they just had to hope the fight dissipated or someone stepped in to end it all. He briefly debated on leaving to grab a professor, but he didn't want to leave Lee alone, and it seemed like he wasn't going anywhere for now.

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:15 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia walked with Bethany and Eve to the library already bemoaning over her Transfiguration homework she'd been accidentally on purpose putting off. It wasn't her fault, it was ruddy hard! She was just whining about it to her housemate when she piped up about Zywiec causing troubles again and looked around until she spotted them. There he was in the middle of group of boys (where does he even find them is her question, was there a "build a bully" store she had to look around for?!). She just snorted at her observation and with her own muttered probably before she noticed Kendall stalk over to them as well as Eve. Kendall she wasn't too surprised at; she didn't know her cousin that well but she knew she was just as diehard a friend for Lee as she was for Brennie. Meaning she was more than likely about to start a fight, which she was totally right about seeing as one idiot actually threw the first punch. Part of her didn't want to join but the majority of her saw it as three versus five and she didn't need a calculator to know those odds were screwed. So she just sighed and handed her backpack to Bethany giving her friend a sheepish look. "I'm just going to even the odds. Anndd maybe get a few licks in on that d**k who tripped me in Herbology." she explained before running off to join the fray. Off to the side, Lia noticed Brennie had thankfully moved Lee out the thick of it before one of the goons took notice of her. "Great, just what we need! More stupid girls!" "Couldn'tve said it better myself mate!" she responded brightly before dodging out the way of his fist and responding in kind.

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

wαnnα mσvє íntσ α fσσl's gσld rσσm
                                                  wíth mч pulsє σn thє αnímαl jєwєls σf thє rulєs
                                                  thαt чσu chσσsє tσ usє tσ gєt lσσsє wíth thє lumínσus mσvєs
                                                  вσrєd σf thєsє límíts, lєt mє gєt, lєt mє gєt ít líkє

spaceJack didn't even know what was going on, truth be told. He'd been walking along, minding his own business, when he spotted Brennie and Lee moving away from... a fight? His eyes narrowed and he found himself jogging towards the two older boys. "Wot th' bleedin' 'ell's goin' on?" he asked, even though the answer was at least somewhat obvious. He was already pretty mad just seeing it, but after a stuttered explanation from Lee, who looked about ready to burst into tears, he was seeing red. "Bleein' wanker," he hissed, then found himself stalking towards the group that was already engaged in a scuffle. It was pretty easy to tell who was on which side, at least. Jack was pretty offended that pretty much the whole group of jerks were in his house. Like they needed to continue that reputation for being evil arseholes or whatever.

spaceHe watched with no small amount of admiration as the three girls (plus Xavier) fought against Jarrett and his friends; just as he was almost within arm's reach, he saw Kendall kicking one of them in the jewels, right before she turned and threw a left hook at one of the others. Whistling low, he grinned almost maniacally, managing to join the scuffle just in time to kick the one Kendall had downed as he tried to rise. The blow to the back of the boy's knee kept him down.
                                                  "I'd jus' roll over an' stay down if I was you," he said, throwing himself full force into the fight.

spaceOf course, Jack being in the middle of a fight, wearing green, when all the other jerks were also wearing green, was something of a problem, he realized. Kendall's next punch very nearly collided with him.
                                                  "Oi! I'm on yer side!" he shouted, then pushed past her to shove a boy who'd been about to come at her from behind. He gave her a pointed look, which she growled a half-hearted apology in response to.

spaceSatisfied that she wasn't going to go after him again (although with her being Lee's best friend, he had to wonder), Jack decided he was mostly done with fighting the stupid mooks and went straight for Jarrett.
                                                  "Pipsqueak like you oughta know be'er 'an t' pick ahn people," he quipped, his fist aimed directly at the other boy's face.

ít's чσur lífє, чσu gσttα trч tσ gєt ít ríght
                                                  lσσk αrσund, dσn't fσrgєt whєrє чσu cαmє frσm
                                                  ít's just αnσthєr pєrfєct níght
                                                  wє'rє gσnnα tαkє ít αrσund thє wσrld
                                                  whєn thís σnє ís σvєr í lσsє mч єmσtíσns
                                                  wє'rє gσnnα tαkє ít αrσund thє wσrld

wнere - Courtyard
                                                  wнen - November 2044
                                                  wιтн - Fighters
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx❧ Ɯнєяє Aм I? The Quad
xxx❧ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? A Bunch of Crazy Kids
xxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Prefect Duties
xxxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? Hopefully that kid runs fast

Joellen had been heading off to take a nice, relaxing walk, when instead she heard the tell-tale noises of a fight. Oh boy. She sighed softly, breath curling away in the chilly autumn air. The girl jogged over, expecting to see a couple students scrapping, but instead her jaw dropped a bit at the mass pandemonium before her. She tried to do a quick count, but with one girl dropping a boy to their knees, a boy kicking another, girls throwing punches... it was a mess. She also noticed two boys sitting just outside the circle, one looking like he was crying, the other seeming like a protector. Jo stepped over to them, preparing to cover her own a** for this nonsense. "You two, please go get Headmaster Steele. This is gonna take more power than what I've got, I'm sure." She watched as the Hufflepuff one jumped up and scurried off, the bespectacled one curling up and refusing to leave. Well... good enough.

Turning her attention to the fray, Joellen used two fingers to whistle as loudly as she could. "EVERYONE STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT NOW." Her voice wasn't very used to being loud, but she was grateful it was more booming, rather than cracking. Jack stopped, along with one of the girls, but the rest continued their wild fighting. Ugh this was a headache in the works, wasn't it? Hopefully Steele would be here soon enough to help. "Everyone! Stop now! What are you thinking, such a fight here! Not even proper dueling!"

Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Mᴏᴛᴏʀᴄʏᴄʟᴇ's ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴛ, ʀᴇᴠᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ
Mᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. Hᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Wᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sʟᴏᴡ. Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ
Aᴠᴇ Mᴀʀʏ A ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ? Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ?
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ
Hᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴏs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ. Tʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴍᴇ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, "ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʙᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ, ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʙᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ"

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:25 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Steele had been taking a stroll through the halls, enjoying the relative atmosphere of the school being in session when he'd come across two students. One seemed to be quite shaken up and the other had related that there was a fight brewing in the courtyard. Raising an eyebrow, he sent the two students off to see one of the nurses while he made his way toward the courtyard. When he entered, he took stock of the relative situation quickly before he reached into his wand and let off a bang to stop the last of the combatants. He then fixed each of them with a look as he strode forward.

"What is the meaning of this? Miss Nalson-Lillantine, can you tell me what is going on here?" He had honestly been shocked to see one of his most... independent students had a daughter that tended to tow the line, and he figured that he should be grateful that Joellen was not like her parents. Her brother, on the other hand, was already causing trouble. "Actually, you all will follow me to my office. Miss Nalson Lillantine, please make sure that there are no stragglers."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Oh for Heaven's sake!
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:30 pm
Who that flyin' in the air? (Who?)
That ain't no flyin’ saucer (ooh)
I'm shootin' webs like worldwide
Man, headed all the way to Yonkers (that's real)
When I say "Brooklyn, stand up" (stand up)
You better just fix your posture

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will had been looking for Dagrun for the better part of half an hour before one of her housemates pointed out that she liked to be outside when the weather permitted. Which was another thing he made a mental note about adding to his already exhausting binder of random useless facts he knew about her. It wasn't that he didn't like her...it wasn't that he just didn't like her, he at least had reason for his dislike. She just decided out of freaking nowhere that he was a piece of s**t and loved pointing it out like the stains on a shirt whenever she could. And Jack the b***h thought it was the funniest thing in existence and actually had the gall to say that he was only upset because she was someone who didn't naturally fall for his charm. Which was bull because his charm was infallible. The only persons that were immune were family because one, eww, and two, they raised him so they pretty much know all his tells anyway so it's not exactly fair. But who the hell was she to act like she was the second coming because he liked a good prank every now and then? So he came up with a solution; he would attempt to charm Dagrun.

Will had actually never tried before since they never ran in the same circles other than Jack and Donner and the times they did interact never tended to go well. Mainly for him because she would be all smarmy and his friends would abandon him and then somehow he was the one that looked like an arsehole. But he had a plan today! And it was mostly full proof; he just had to freaking find her. Finally he found her outside and took a few deep breathes before going over to her. "Hey Dagrun, mind if we talk for a moment?" he asked congenially. That's right, he knew what that word meant and he could be it.

The Forgotten Weasley

I'm like who in here tryna start a riot?
(Woo, let’s start a riot, yeah)
Who in here tryna start a riot?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go)
Who in here tryna start it?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:02 pm
The door slammed loud and rose up
A cloud of dust on us
Footsteps follow down through
The hollow sound, torn up.
And you will go to Mykonos
With a vision of a gentle coast

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

sixth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun was enjoying the brief sunshine of a September afternoon outside while she could. While she loved autumn and winter, and had never minded the cold, she would miss the green trees and warm sunlight as well. It was very calming in a way that most winter winds and freezing rain were not. Especially up in the highlands. Unfortunately, her sense of peace and serenity was not to last. She awakened from a near doze to find none other than Will approaching her. Great. Just what she needed in her free time, a visit from the self-appointed court jester. Dagrun couldn't quite put her finger on what irked her so about him, but she supposed it had something to do with his general sense of arrogance, entitlement, and blatant attention-seeking behavior.

He seemingly thought he was both incredibly attractive and incredibly funny, and she didn't see why no one else had bothered to knock him down to earth. Beyond his own siblings, that was. Sure, Jack sometimes irritated her as well, but he came across as much more humble and easygoing than Will, who was the sort of haughty that liked to pretend it wasn't haughty. She didn't know how Izzy hadn't throttled him in his sleep yet. He was so smug and sarcastic at all times. Bracing herself for an inevitable fight, she stiffened and folded her arms under her chest. He was alone, which seemed a bit odd. Usually he had something of a built-in audience with him. Probably to help prop up his massive ego.

To her mild surprise, and major suspicion, he not only was alone, but greeted her in almost... friendly? manner. Okay. Something was definitely going on. She didn't know what, but she was going to find out, and when she did- well, forget what they said about Hufflepuffs being quick to forgive. "Why?" she asked flatly, making her feelings on his newfound persona clear. "Generally speaking, you don't seem to care whether I mind what comes out of your mouth or not." Since she clearly annoyed him just as much as he did her, she had no idea why he was voluntarily seeking her out. This was probably some kind of sick set-up. Maybe he was hoping to provoke her into doing something humiliating, so he could pat himself on his scrawny back and call it a day.

OOC:
Yukina101

And a sun to maybe dissipate
Shadows of the mess you made
How did animals in the snow tipped pines, I find
Hatching from the seed of your thin mind, all night?
Brother you don't need to turn me away
I was waiting down at the ancient gate

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:23 pm
Who that flyin' in the air? (Who?)
That ain't no flyin’ saucer (ooh)
I'm shootin' webs like worldwide
Man, headed all the way to Yonkers (that's real)
When I say "Brooklyn, stand up" (stand up)
You better just fix your posture

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will wasn't overtly surprised by Dagrun's suspicion, he would be if the tables had flipped. They sorta operated on a running wheel where one of them would say something, the other would insult it/them, they would retaliate, so on and so forth. It actually took a lot of him not to comment on her huffing reminding him of his abuela since he was pretty sure no one, let alone the person he was attempting to charm, would enjoy being compared to a grandmother. "I understand why you would feel that way, I have been, pardon my French, a d**k to and around you sooo..Idunno, I just wanted to take this time to bury the hatchet so to speak. Just not in my back." he added with grin and wink internally wondering if the wink was too much. He wanted to reel her in slowly, it was no good showing his full hand in the first few minutes of the game.

"Sorry! Not to mean that you would just that we haven't had the best experiences with one another." he quickly added making sure to drop his gaze and even do a sheepish foot shuffle/hair ruffle. Damn he was good. "Anyway, what I originally came by to talk to you about was...well if you're not really busy, there's gonna be a Hogsmeade weekend soon and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me? Platonically of course!" Will once again tacked on with hurried bashfulness. Legba, he wondered if he could bottle this s**t and sell it because he was sure he'd make a killing.

The Forgotten Weasley

I'm like who in here tryna start a riot?
(Woo, let’s start a riot, yeah)
Who in here tryna start a riot?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go)
Who in here tryna start it?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:39 pm
The door slammed loud and rose up
A cloud of dust on us
Footsteps follow down through
The hollow sound, torn up.
And you will go to Mykonos
With a vision of a gentle coast

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

sixth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun major suspicion only increased significantly when he not only grinned but winked at her. How stupid did he think she was? Was she five years old? In what world was she going to take this 'oh, I feel bad!' bollocks at face value. If anything, she just looked increasingly disturbed as he went on. "Since when do you like... burying hatchets, instead of waving them around and proclaiming them proof of your oh-so-cunning wit?" she snorted in disbelief. "You don't like having good experiences, Will. You enjoy getting under people's skin. So pardon me for not buying this uh... good-will gesture?" No, this was definitely some sort of trick. He obviously wanted to lure her to Hogsmeade for some reason. "What would we even do in Hogsmeade?" she arched an eyebrow. "Take potshots at passing first years? Stare at your reflection in the shop windows together?" Was he seriously shuffling his feet? Good grief, this was almost laughable. She was offended he thought her this naive. Dagrun prided herself on her realistic view of life, after all. Not on falling for this kind of rubbish.

OOC:
Yukina101

And a sun to maybe dissipate
Shadows of the mess you made
How did animals in the snow tipped pines, I find
Hatching from the seed of your thin mind, all night?
Brother you don't need to turn me away
I was waiting down at the ancient gate

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas