Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Seventh Year Slytherin
Quidditch Beater ✌ Dueling Club Captain

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

Chadwick was impressed by the girl's drawings, but really, why did she have to be so snotty. He flipped through it, trying to be careful to not damage her book, smudges could be killer to an artist (he remembered accidentally touching Aldrick's stuff. Yeesh). But then, she asked if there was something he needed. He sighed and closed her book, handing her the book back, "Your fashion designs are really good, I think you'll go far in life. However," He pulled his wand out and pointed it toward her as he stood up. "Remember I'm watching. You mess with my little sister again, degrade her, or anything, I know that book is dear to you, and could be destroyed with just a little, diffindo." He cast his hand in motion of diffindo, a simple enough spell. He had every intention of just cutting a small corner of a page of her book, but... he was not pointing in the right direction, a dumb mistake.

He yipped as Echo's hair was cut and began falling around her. "Oh s**t. Oh s**t oh s**t oh s**t. Oh no. Let me help, I know a Hair place in Hogsmeade, he can fix it! I swear! I'll pay for it to get cut properly! s**t. I did NOT mean to do that, Wellbelove!" Chadwick was in full out panic mode, had he just made everything WORSE for Dominik by pulling this stunt?!

▬▬"The real question I guess is - do I deserve you?" ▬▬

Where: Outside
With Whom: One of the wellbeloves
Thinking about: I have screwed up.
Description: 5'8" blond teen with blue eyes

addaellis

_____

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:56 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

second year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon writer || Quidditch reserve || LARP art historian

Chadwick Knapp praised her designs and said she would go far in life and sounded–almost genuine about it? Echo Angharad smiled placidly in reply, tucking her braid to one side. He pulled out his wand. Echo wasn’t immediately alerted, seeing as she’d seen people charm artwork before. But he was pointing it at her, and suddenly he warned her off of Dominik, threatened her sketchbook and cast a spell–

Echo jumped to her feet and back, protecting her sketchbook from damage. She was looking at her book to see maybe what the spell had done, maybe she could reparo it, maybe–
And then half her braid fell on the pages, strands coming undone and falling around her.

”YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!” Echo screeched, touching a hand to the back of her head, trying to determine the damage. Her hair– neatly braided and pinned, was cut, sliced—

Chadwick Knapp was cursing now. Echo whirled on him angrily ”If Dominik’s jealous of me she should just say so, she doesn’t need to send you to kill me!” she yelled. Echo grabbed her bag and the frayed end of her braid, then clutching her sketchbook tightly, raced away from the quad.

setting Quad, early April 2055 || with Chadwick Knapp
appearance 4’9”, slim || wearing uniform--and sliced messy hair
status Screw you Knapps!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
You sit upon your throne of filth
Condemning what you haven't built
So hate me cause you're standing still
Watching while I shoot to kill
I live this
I breathe this
You crave it
✩★
~"Reincarnate" by Motionless in White

addaellis

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quad outside
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My guitar
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Strumming time
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Imaginary

So far, school had been pretty stellar, despite the fact that there was more studying than Liv had been used to. But otherwise, it was pretty cool to get to truly see her mother's world up close. When she was younger, Liv had gone to the Ministry with her mom a few times, and her mom did use some magic in the home, but actually getting to do it herself, that had been worth the extra studying. The downtime was pretty cool too. She wasn't as good at Quidditch as she had hoped, but she was still going to give it a shot. And all the clubs were pretty cool too. She'd made some pretty good friends and really enjoyed her house, even if it didn't fit her punk rock/goth aesthetic. All in all, school so far was going well.

On this warm fall afternoon, Liv had been wandering around the school with her guitar on her back, looking for a decent place to chill out and play some of her songs. She was humming a song she had been working on when she passed through the Quad. She stopped and looked around, then nodded. Outside fit her mood and while the Quad was typically pretty busy, right now it seemed like no one was chilling out here. Sitting on one of the low walls, she pulled her guitar forward, then fished her unfinished song lyrics out of her bag. She started to strum the song she was working on and sing lyrics, figuring out which ones worked better. Every few moments, she'd pause singing or playing, make a note on her work, then resume playing.

{OoC: Open for interaction}

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:40 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Quad
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A new friend?
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Jam Sesh?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Maybe we could make a cool song together!

It was a beautiful fall day, and Roxie was looking for a fun place to play. She loved playing her violin, which Kylian had gotten her for her birthday, after taking lessons from him and Finley. Of course, Fin always wanted her to play trumpet, but after a singular try, she determined she hated it. Plus, she didn't want any instrument that had something called a "spit valve". As she wandered around, Roxie heard some guitar music coming from the quad. Happily, the blonde skipped over, watching a brunette play. "Hi there, my name's Roxie. Mind if I play with you? I've got my violin, and I know lots of songs. Maybe we can also be friends."

She grinned brightly, hoping to make a new friend. After all, that was the best part of life. Pulling out her purple violin, Roxie sent over a happy smile. Hopefully, they could play something together, maybe attract a crowd and even more people could join in, making a crazy wild band for the day. It'd be a hoot an a half!

{{Wearing :: Cute Skirt & Blouse}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
          Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ
          Aɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴏ̨ᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Sᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ
          Nᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Roxie

One of the only things Liv could really, truly focus on was her music and she could sometimes get lost in it. She was working on one of her songs, refining lyrics and matching them to the beat when someone else entered the quad. Liv didn't even really notice her until the girl spoke up, introducing herself. The raven haired girl looked up at her and took a moment to process that she was even speaking with her. "Oh, hey, hello. Sorry for the pause there, was really in the zone. I'm Liv. Olivia Scott-Wright, but everyone calls me Liv." She wanted to play with Liv and had a violin with her. Olivia didn't know any classical songs, but she did know some songs that had a violin in them. "What kind of music do you play? I'm mostly into like, rock and stuff. I do know this though!" she exclaimed and strummed out the opening to Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple. "Oh, and this too," she said and played an acoustic version of the guitar solo in Master of Puppets. "My dad's in a band and they play a lot of the classics. He's the one who got me into music like that," she said, beaming brightly. Hopefully her new friend could play something like that that they could jam together.

{OoC: Musicians can join freely}

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Quad
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Jam Sesh?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Maybe we could make a cool song together!

Roxie grinned as the brunette introduced herself. "Nice to meetcha, Liv! I'm Roxie, but my full name's Roxanne Archer." She moved to sit on the short wall beside her new friend, who began asking what sort of music she played. Apparently Liv preferred rock, then she started playing a song with a very familiar intro. Then another! Apparently her dad was in a classic rock band, hence her fascination. "I learned mostly from my brothers. One taught me the classics... but literally. Like. Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin... The boring guys. Apparently they make a good foundation. The other brother wants me to play jazz, like him. But I prefer classic rock or pop sort of music. And there's a metal band that uses the violin that I learned a song to. Here... play that first one again."

Roxie tipped up her bow, matching Liv on the intro to Smoke on the Water, biting her lip a bit as she made the violin sound more to the correct tone.

{{Wearing :: Cute Skirt & Blouse}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
          Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ
          Aɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴏ̨ᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Sᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ
          Nᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:27 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Roxie

So this chick was pretty cool, Liv thought to herself. "Oh chiz, heck yeah," she said and matched her on the intro to Smoke on the Water. After they finished, Liv giggled and said, "Wow, it's like me but blonde. I also play violin, but I'm no good. Just mostly focus on my guitar. But I can also play bass and drums too. A real Dave Grohl." She chuckled, then a thought hit her. "Ooh! Do you know the song The Call of the Mountain?! It's got some wicked violin and guitar action. If only we knew someone who played bagpipes! Not something you normally expect to say." She burst into laughter at the last line. Bagpipes were an interesting instrument and sounded really good, if you knew how to play them. If you didn't, it just sounded like you were abusing a poor goose. She'd heard more than her fair share of bad bagpipes players at her father's gigs. People thought they could just pick up the complicated instrument and have a go at it, but it really required practice.

{OoC: Musicians can join freely}

Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:38 pm
User Image
Savino Marcel Devereux
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Slytherin First Year
First Son Musician Chaser

User Image
                                                  Company : No one particular...

Spring was upon Hogwarts, and it was no surprise that the students were out and about getting fresh air. It was no secret that the young Slytherin was pleased with the change in season. He had never been one for the cold and it was finally decent weather. Silvano outside of Quidditch was practically non-existent. He wasn’t a social butterfly, nor did he have many friends. For a first year he could have done better but at least academically he was proving himself.

Sitting on one of the ledges up against a pillar, Savino leaned a notebook against his leg while the other daggled off just off the ground. Swinging it back and forth as he mindlessly scribbled among the pages. At least he could say he was getting some fresh air. Sure, it could have been more productive, but it wasn’t like his parents were around to say otherwise. Not that they would push him on the matter. Savino had never been one for putting a poor light on himself. Shying away from anything that would be considered negative to most. To say the boy didn’t need to live a little was an understatement.

OOC : - - -

Cinnabun Gryffie

"There is strange comfort in knowing
                                                  that no matter what happens today,
                                                  the Sun will rise again tomorrow."

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Quad
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Savino
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hanging Out
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Maybe a new friend?

Adelai was ready to enjoy a day off. The quidditch season was over, so there weren't any more practices over the last couple weeks. He figured the best place to spend time would be outside. He huffed his way down the stairs, occasionally sitting on a step in order to take a break. His body was so, so not made for all these stairs. Heck, he got just about more training for quidditch on the way to the pitch than he ever did on it! Either way, he was getting better at shuffling about the school. He hoped to speak with Deputy Headmistress Clarke about setting up a lift system over the summer, but he feared the answer may be a no.

As he walked, Adi found himself in the quad. Mismatched eyes looked around, searching through the people hanging around to find a friendly face. After a bit, he noticed fellow first year Savino over off a ledge. Adelai walked over, legs a bit shaky from the lengthy walk. "Hey Savino! Do you mind if I sit near you? I can't sit on the ledge, but I have a seat, don't worry." Hopefully he got a yes, otherwise that would be super awkward. He looked over, wanting to make a connection with the Slytherin. "Whatcha doing?" That was a... question of sorts. He sent over a smile, thinking maybe he could make a friend.

{{Wearing :: Casual Clothes}}
          murruelecreuset

Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:09 pm
User Image
Savino Marcel Devereux
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Slytherin First Year

User Image
                                                  Company : Adelai

Savino was in his own world as his eyes followed his hand along the parchment. And image slowly beginning to form. It was oddly relaxing to just get away from everyday life. Though, Savi could hardly say he needed the escape. After all the year had gone surprisingly well for him. You wouldn’t hear any complaints coming from the Slytherin boy.

Focus shifted when Savi heard a voice of another student call his name. Looking up from his work, he recognized the Gryffindor as a fellow first year. Adelai, he recalled from the many classes and quidditch games. “Sure, pull up a seat.” Savino answered, half wondering how his classmate managed to get around the castle. It had to be exhausting. “Just doing some sketch work.” He replied, sitting himself upright before showing the piece of parchment. It was a rough sketch of a tree and the beginnings of a squirrel in the corner. “Figured this counted as getting fresh air.” He added. “What have you been up to? What with the Quidditch season being over.”

Cinnabun Gryffie

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Quad
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Savino
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hanging Out
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's a great artist!

Oh good, he did indeed want company. Adi shifted his walker and converted it into a seat before sitting to take some of the weight off his legs. They worked, but it wasn't fantastic. The muscles had been a little weak since his injury, but he was determined to keep working to make himself better. At least Savino was doing something productive with the day. "Wow! That looks really cool, Savino! I never have been very good at drawing, unless you count tech blueprints as art." He laughed a bit, knowing that pretty much no one would consider his perfectionistic blueprints art.

"Well, trees do generate fresh air... and we are outside. So I'd say it checks the boxes." He chuckled again, glad that they were outside. Despite the castle being absolutely massive, it was somehow so stuffy. Thankfully the kids had pretty much free run of the grounds... so long as they didn't trample Professor Azalea's flowers, that was! Adi had made that mistake only once, and now made sure to mind his wheels. When Savino asked what he was up to, Adi blanked a bit. He shrugged before he spoke, "Oh, you know. Just hanging out. Next year we'll be able to bring our own brooms though, so I imagine the game is going to be so much cooler. Are you excited to play again?" If nothing else, they did have at least one common interest!

{{Wearing :: Casual Clothes}}
          murruelecreuset

Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 7:22 pm
User Image
Savino Marcel Devereux
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Slytherin First Year

User Image
                                                  Company : Adelai

Savina didn’t mind sharing his work no matter what it was. Why do it if you weren’t going to share it. “Glad you think so.” Savino laughed at Adelei’s hope that blueprints counted as art. “Depending on the blueprint it could be. You are designing something after all, just in a different way.” He commented. Though he wasn’t super technical he understood it took a degree of hard work and attention to detail at the very least. Way above his head but still cool none the less.

At the very least the one thing they both had in common was the game of Quidditch and that of flying in general. “Definitely, I was surprised to make the team this year. Next year should be even better.” He answered with mild excitement. The prospect of having his own broom was enough to get him excited. “I’ll probably practice during the summer to prepare for advance flying next year.” He added happy at the thought. “You’ll be taking the class too, right? With our own brooms any excuse to be on it should be worth it.”

Cinnabun Gryffie

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash